CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! Heroes of Today

ace1317 posted on Oct 15, 2011 at 11:15PM
YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN OLDIES PERMISSION TO JOIN!!

SO THAT MEANS MESSAGE:
-ace1317 -Nico-di-Angelo - -Soul-Smasher-

All demigods out there, now's the time to get together,have fun and go on Quests. All you need to do is fill out this form.

Name-
Age-
Immortal Parent-
Powers-
Weapons-
Personality-
Looks-
Other things we need to know or you want us to know-

Please attached a picture with this form yourself if you have one handy.

So Far We Have.......
Ace, Daughter of Poseidon (ace1317)
Arabella, Daughter of Aphrodite (_Aphrodite_)
Isso, Daughter of Apollo (Nico-di-Angelo)
Leonardo, Son of Ares (Leo_Fire_)
Dylan, Son of Ares (yarbrough)
Micheal, Son of Poseidon (vlad_todd_fan)
Daniel, Son of Hephustus (humphrey98)
Fallis, Daughter of Hephustus (-Soul-Smasher-)
Andrea, Daughter of Thalassa (green-art-ac-pj)
Guy, Son of Eros (0Geo_Guy0)
An, Daughter of Poseidon (precious211)
Fang, Son of Hades (Perseues54321)
Paul, Son of Kronos (paulion98)
Star, Daughter of Erbers (peace300)
Alkali, Son of Poseidon (SonOfTheGods)
Zara, Daughter of Nike (super-spells
Luce, Daughter of Poseidon (lulroxs411)
Rem, Daughter of Athena (RiaOwl)
Veev, Dyrad (fairyfactory)
Juliana, Daughter of Apollo (hollistergurl)
Phoenix, Daughter of Hestia (-I-Cant-Fly-)
Leda, Daughter of Hades (From-Flo)

Cabin Leaders:
Ace - Poseidon (Cabin 3)
Angel -Hades (Cabin 13)
Isso -Apollo (Cabin 7)
Arabella -Aphrodite (Cabin10)
Leonardo- Ares (Cabin 5)
August- Hermes (Cabin 11)
Daniel- Hephustus (Cabin 9)
Andrea- Thalassa (Cabin 23)
Dan Dan- Dionysus(Cabin 12)
Zara- Nike (Cabin 17)
Rem- Athena (Cabin 6)

Announcements:
link
YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN OLDIES PERMISSION TO JOIN!!

SO THAT MEANS MESSAGE:
-ace1317      -Nico-di-Ang
last edited on Mar 20, 2012 at 11:40AM

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 9597 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1400 of 9597

over a year ago ace1317 said…
Ace
i rinse myself off and laugh "U guys really think i would use that lame of a prank?" i ask laughing. " oh it's just the begining" i say qing the evil laugh,
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
cloudy
Bella
Goes inside the lunch room to see Leo, Angel, Ace, august, and the rest of the camp there. But Ace, Angel, August was covered in brown stuff. "Who did that to my cabin!" I yelled as stream came out my ears. "It was Nico!" Angel yelled. " Everyone is going down." I used my siren powers as a sonic wave, the whole lunch room blowed away. Then I summon make up to shoot everyone, but doesn't kill them. Then uses my voice to control the toilet paper, and make it attack everyone. I left the lunch, "oh hi Fallis" I smiled.
over a year ago ilovepenguins97 said…
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! WAT DID U SAY BELLA!?!? NO NO NO!!! AND FORGET THE JAKE STORY!!!
WHAT ISSO?!
ACE
I TELEPORT TO MY CABIN TO MAKE SURE THE SPELL WAS STILL IN PLACE
over a year ago -Soul-Smasher- said…
Fallis
The girl smiled at me. " Oh Hi, Fallis. I am Bella." She was godly pretty, without a dought the daughter of Aphrodite. I was staring behind her, into the lunch room. Food was everywhere and everyone was covered in toilet paper. I began to laugh uncontrolably. Some people were giving me dirty looks, some people were giving diry looks to Bella.
I'll do it for nico untill angel tells me yes or no, and till I lose wifi, which is in 2 days
Isso
I ran outside to see the mayhem. " WAT IN THE WORLD!?!?"
nico
I snuck up on Isso. " nice huh?" I smirked and Isso laughed
Isso
"so, wat cabin u want to trash next?"
Nico
Easy answer " Hermes!"
hmmm
Bella
Looks at everyone, "Boy and Girl BYE!" and leaves the lunch room.
Goes swims in the reefs, alone.
laugh
Hahahaha have a nice swim Bella beautiful! DONT DROWN!!!
Fallis
"Hephaestus Cabin, Hephaestus Cabin, Hephaestus Cabin..." I mumble to myself. "AH! The Hephaestus Cabin , Cabin 9." I walked up to the front door, hesitated , then pushed it open. Oh my gods. I stared in at all my half-brothers. ONLY brothers. I crossed my arms. One of the guys step out and waved. "Hey sister." He said. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago werevamp246 said…
Yeh, ill sub for nico:)
Angel
I wash myself off and watch Leo with his hot pink hair, trying to figure out a way to prank him.
THANK YOU!!! I'll tell nico u said yes! So in that case, can u sub for me ace?
big smile
Everyone read my story The Gladiators Battle on HoO
Bella
"You kno it isso beautiful."
Fallis
Everyone introduce themselfs and I introduced myself. Then out of no where abunch of water splashed through the doorway. Soaking me and all my half-siblings. I turned around to see Ace laughing. "And welcome to the prank war, newbie!"
I turned back to the Cabin. "This marks war." Daniel said.
Haha
Isso
I run and join Bella!
laugh
Isso
I leave Bella to go see wat the comotion is. I see Fallis and stifle a laugh. "no I did not help Percy and ace plan that in any way! Hahahahaha!!!" I say obviously lieing
Fallis
The fire of my father's forges burn in my eyes. Then my anger turns into laughter and I cannot stop laughing. "Fallis! It's time to get serious and get some pay back!" Daniel calls. Him and my half brother's are pulling metal catapults out of a shed behind our cabin. "Those fishes are going to pay." He smirks.
mischievous
Isso
I appear at the forge and see Fallis "Hey! Names Isso. Need help? I'm a great strategist and I'm one of the most quiet and sneaky ppl in camp." I give her a slightly evil smile.
Fallis
While in the camp forges with my brothers, makeing our prank weapons better, a girl apears and introduces herself. I set a big stack of metal down. "Who's your parent?" I ask. "Apollo." She says, still grinning. I think back to anceient times to see if anything happened between Apollo and my father. I could'nt think of anything. "I'm not sure why a daughter of the sun god would want to help a daughter of the god of dark forges. But..I guess you can help.."
I was unsure about this girl. But I let her help anyways.
sunny
Isso
"u don't trust me?" I ask looking hurt from the accusation of me not being trustworthy in her voice. "i want to help u because both of our dads work with heat and stuff." I smirk again "we can make a big bright explosion!"
Fallis
She was right. "Sorry. Prank wars just make me unsure of people." I smile, picking up a peice of metal with tongs and twisting it over a fire. "And its my first day, so I don't know who is going to automatically hate me for no reason." I pulled the metal out of the fire and lay it down. "Good thing your father is the sun god." I say, hitting the metal with a mallet. Sparks fly up and swirl in our faces. "You'll be able to take the heat."
sure i'll sub 4 ya Isso
Ace
i walk to the stables and get Splash. we race up in the air, i geta bird's eye view on all the pranks that were happening
smile
Isso
"yup," I say smiling kindly like I always do "well I automatically know that we'll be fast friends. Wat can I do to help?"
THANKS ACE!!!
ur IM jacked up?
Ace
i see Isso at teh forges and jump off Splash and summon a water disk" hey guys"
Fallis
As I pulled a finished gold net trap out of the forge I see Ace flying over head. I threw it behind a bush so she wouldn't see, I waited till she passed then began to pull it over to my cabin. Isso was helping me pull. "Whats this for?" She asked. "I got the idea from a old story about my father. He caught Aphrodite and Ares in a net and showed them to everyone in Olympus, embarssing them. Thats my plan." I smirked and begun to set up my trap.
Ace
i fly back to mym cabin and sit down on thw roof watching everyone pull pranks on each other
Fallis
"There." I said, putting my hands on my hips and smiling at my trap. "Now when someone tries to prank us, they will be caught in my net, and shown up high for all of camp to see them!" Isso smiled at it as well. I turned around and saw Ace sitting on the roof of her cabin looking at us. "Oh gods I hope she wont say anything..."
over a year ago Nico-di-Angelo said…
WE HIT PAGE 50!!!!!!!!!!!
post number 1228
Ace
"like u would mess up a chance for somebody to be embarrassed to death Falli" i sent to her. " by the way that won't work if their far away" is ay flooding thier cabin
^accualy ace, u were post number 1229! Yay!!!
Isso
"great idea Fallis! Where do u want to put it?
Fallis
I sighed. "I know, its more of a back-up. If they can get past , me and my brothers they will get trapped in the net and shown to the whole camp."I sent to Ace. I smiled and little evily. "My brothers have other plans."
Ace
" if u don't know how to read minds ur in trouble, but i only do that if i have to and somebody pranking my cabin counts as i have too" i say walking up
Fallis
Ace walked up to my cabin and looked at the net. "I don't know how to read minds but I can manipulate the mist." I snap my fingers and mist forms heavly around the gold next, makeing it look like intangled branches. "I don't want to become enemies, so if you don't say anything about the net I won't prank your cabin."
Ace
" y would i tell anybody? that'll ruin teh fun" i say smirking
Isso
"Hey ace! Wat do u have planned" I ask a little scared that she might have a prank up her sleeve.
Fallis
I left Ace and Isso to talk and went back into the forges. "The net is-" I stop once I spotted them all. All my half-brothers where covered in mud. The mud had dried on as dirt because of how hot the forges were. I heard snickering and looked back and acouple of campers from the Hades cabin were fleeding the scene.
Isso
Ace an I heard snickering and turned around. I saw ppl from the hades cabin and started to laugh. Everyone was covered in dried mud. Everyone ran away except for Nico, who shadow traveled next to me. "nice huh?" he said grinning.
Ace
" ur as mean and as awesomest prankster as ur sister if not more," i say highfiveing him. "how could u 2 do all of that?" i ask
crying
Bella
Feels lonely -.-
Ace
i walk to my cabin. on the the way there i spot bella i run up to her. " hey bella whuz up"
crying
Bella
Speaks to Ace in Spanish. Then i remember she doesnt know Spanish. "I'm bored."
Ace
i smrik " wanna help my pull a prank on the Athena Cabin?
Angel

I flip my hair over my shoulder and grunt in the language of the dead. I twirl off aand start getting my master prank ready and turn i a shadow and secretly sneak of to a cabin.
Ace
bella says no and i walk off to my cabin. thinking of a prank
Angel

I set my trap up and wait for them to go in their cabin.
Ace
i summon a water disk and fly up to the roof
Angel

Still wiating...I watch. As he runs in to get his sword. He is pushed back into a hellhound and then thrown into the bathroom. I watch as the bright blue spray tan process starts.
haha :)
Ace
i scan the cabin lookin for ang
Angel

I bust out laughing as Dylan walks out of the cabin with bright blue skin.
and pink hair thx to me
Ace
i hear angel laughign and i teleport to find her
Haha:) were so mean
Angel
I highfive ace. "Pink hair was a nice touch:"
Haha:) were so mean
Angel
I highfive ace. "Pink hair was a nice touch:"
stop with the pics!
Ace
" all in a pranking war days worth
Haha...
Angel
I nod,"we had some prettybgood ones."
Haha...
Angel
I nod,"we had some prettybgood ones."
hahahahaha yes!
Ace
" yes we did!"
Fallis
"Both pranked my cabin, both will pay." I ran to my cabin and pull down the next, ever so carefully so it won't go off. When I get back they are still there. I set it up on the ground a couple yards behind them then sit back and watch as my plan unfolds. They got up and started to walk towards the trap without knowing. Ace stops and gets a strange look on her face. "Somethings not right." I snap and heavy mist forms around the net.
over a year ago _Leo_Fire_ said…
:O Leo the last air bender
Leonardo
"No! I shall sing a song that goes along to this camp fire song."
I smiled.
"There is a song that say haha,now what are the lyrics again britanny asked."
Im bored, inspire me peeople!
haha
Ace
" Falli try to hide ur thoughts better" i say makeing a water brigde of teh trap
Leonardo
Superhugs ace, "I LOVE YOU,as friends."
Then yells "Give my back my banana, cuz its peanut butter jelly time!"
Sorry my computer is being stupid so I have to type this on my iPod. -_-
Fallis
"Knew it..." I whispered. Then that blue guy comes racing after Ace and Angel. By then they are on the other side if my trap. "I'll get you aqua girl and corpse princess!" He yells. Then runs right into my gold net and it closes around him and throws itself up, showing the blue guy to all of camp. I come out of the bushes and put my hands on my hips. Me, Ace and Angel laugh at him along with some of the camp. "I think I just made a rivalry with the Ares cabin on my first day."
Ace
"what?" i say summoning a water disk?\
heart
leonardo
then runs to bella and tackles her, "I love you!"
Ace
" that was weird" i say jumping on my disk and flies to my cabin with Ang behind me
leonardo
Super jumps Fallis. "DUDE!"I screamin her ear, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!?!?!?!"
Ace
i allow the spell to let Angel in we sit down on teh roof planning a prank
leonardo
Whispers in Fallis ears. "Why am I whispering?"
I can't use chat on my iPod.
Fallis
After I get the Ares guy down he shouts death threats at me and then storms off. I head back to my cabin , gold net trailing behind me. Then this super hyper guy starts whispering in my ear. "Umm...Hi..?" I say to him. Then I see Ace , Angel at the Poseidon cabin. I think of a message to Ace wondering if she was reading my mind. "I think showing the blue guy from the Ares cabin was a better that pranking you guys." I thought. "It was way funnier."
Ace
" i give up for now i'm start pranking l8r" i say flying off towards the beach
Fallis
The really hyper guys name is Leonardo. He says a view more loud random things then runs away laughing. By now the sun is getting low in the sky. We are suppost to have a bonfire later tonight. I think back to today and all the lines are blurred. I have no idea who my friends are and who my enemys are. It doesn't really matter now, it's only my first day. I throw the net in the shed behind my cabin and make my way to the lunch room where everyone is gathering.
Ace
i fly to the beach and drop down onto the sand. then go wad in the cool water
Fallis
As I walk into the lunch room everyone is sitting in tables organized by their god parents, a.k.a cabins. I hear a lot of people talking about a Christmas Dance. "A dance?" I whisper to myself.
Ace
after a few minutes of waling in teh water, i fly ove rto the pallion and jump off the water disk. i see the new camper Fallis, she looke dlike she was lost, " ur a daughter of Hepheastus u'll be over there" i say walking up to her, and point to the table,
Fallis
Ace flys over next to be and points to my table. I look over a my half-brothers. "Yeah. I guessed so. But after the disturbing images of pranking today I am not that hungry." I laugh
Ace
i laugh " you'll get used to it" i say smiling, throwing some of my food into a scareficeal alter, "i don't like where i sit sometimes either" i say motion at the Poseidon table where Mike and Percy were
Fallis
I grab some food anyways and throw some in the alter too. "It's not that I dont like my half-brothers it's just that I am the only girl in cabin of buff blacksmiths, so I don't know I guess I feel like the odd one out." Then I laughed. "But we are half-bloods. So i'll get used to being odd.."
Ace
" i'm teh only girl in my cabin too Fallis,"
Fallis
I looked at her table. "Oh. I never really noticed. Well, we've got 1 thing in common."
Ace
i smile, " i see u makeing a good rep for urself Fallsi"
Fallis
I laughed and looked at the Ares table. "I'm not there favorite." I recently learned the blue guy's name was Dylan. His hair was still blue. He caught me looking and gave me a dirty look. I laughed more.
Ace
" Don't worry act Dyaln the tought guy stuff is an acted most of the time just stay away from him when he looses his temper." i say laughin
Fallis
"I will make sure to do that." I smiled. It seems like camp will be fun. My brothers waved for me to come over. "Looks like I have to go. See ya at the bonfire." I waved goodbye then sat down at my table.
Ace
" c ya" i say sitting down with the rest of my siblings, "seems like u made it through the day" Jack said in a thought " and y wouldn't i" i sent back. i finish eating and hit the beach
Fallis
My brothers talked about what the made in the forges and who they were taking to the dance. I have no clue how those topics are related but I just ignored them and ate. After I finished I went out side. I saw Ace at tge beach bit figured she wanted to be alone.
over a year ago August_ said…
2 More Days Till The Dance:D Falalalala

I twirled my hair as I walked around. I was bored, but also excited about the dance in 2 days. I walked around & I saw the beach. I saw Ace on the beach. I went over to go talk to her. I yelled to her, "Hey, Ace!"
2 More Days Till The Dance:D Falalalala

I twirled my hair as I walked around. I was bored, but also
over a year ago GreenLion said…
I flipped my slick black hair back. I said to Midnight, "Vaya a la cabina de Ares, allí estaré más tarde. Ok?" Midnight flew off. I walked around to discover new things. As I was walking, I found a lake. I looked around me then sat on the deck & swung my feet over the lake. I started to smile.

I flipped my slick black hair back. I said to Midnight, "Vaya a la cabina de Ares, allí estaré más
over a year ago Camryn1 said…
Can I Join? Please? I Know Chloe & August :D

Name- Brooke
Age- 14
Immortal Parent- Aphrodite
Powers- Charmspeak
Weapons- Love Arrows That Make U Outcold For 1 Hour.
Personality- Girly/Tomboy. Kind, & Shy.
Looks- Blonde Hair, With Blue Streaks.
Other things we need to know or you want us to know- Hi ^_^
Can I Join? Please? I Know Chloe & August :D 

Name- Brooke
Age- 14
Immortal Parent- Aphrodite
Powers
Merry Christmas <3
Merry Christmas <3
angelic
aww! Thats so cute August! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
(: <3 & A Happy New Year xD
I Got Very Bored.. & Drew August :D
I Got Very Bored.. & Drew August :D
smile
Omg! Ur a really good artist! ok here it comes...BYE GUYS! ITS MOVING DAY MOTNING! ILL MISS U ALL! MERRY X-MAS!!! CANT WAIT TILL I GET WIFI! this is sadly my last response for about a week! :'( bye!!!!
CAPS ISSO CAPS- HAHA AW BYE SIS :'( WE'LL MISS U! sure u can join :)
Ace
" hey August" i say, i wadding in the water. suddenly i get soaked, " Agugst?" i ask " wasn't me" she said, " then it had to be......Jaaack" i say looking up at my bf
Bye Isso :(

I looked up at my brother. I stood up & dusted the sand off. I said to him, "Hey Jack. I didn't know you were dating Ace." He just smiled & pushed me out of the way to see Ace. I rolled my eyes & stood behind him.
Ace
" seems u survided the first day of prank" he said smirking. " and y wouldn't i" i sai dsplashing him, " he splashed me backand i took off running in the water with him right behind me
over a year ago Camryn1 said…
Yay! I Can Join:D

I flipped my bag over my shoulder & walked in. I pushed my hair to my side. I could hear my pink high heels clicking on the ground. I was trying to find my cabin. I walked around a little more, until I finally saw the Aphrodite cabin. I smiled really big & ran towards it. I opened the door by slamming my high heels against it. It slowly opened up.
Does Anyone Want Me To Draw Their Characters?? ^ _ ^

I smiled as they ran off.
u can draw mine August
Ace
i ended up tripping up and falling face first in teh water, laughing. Jack came by and helped me up
Oooo! August can you draw me!? PLEASE!? Thank you!
Fallis
I had nothing to do and my brothers were still eating so I thought I would join Ace anyways. When I got to the beach she was there with some guy and August. "Hiya." I said,
i got bored today and drew Ace's Camp outfit wanna c?
Ace
" hey Fallis" i say soaking Jack.
over a year ago SonOfTheGods said…
Hey ,Is it cool if I join? :)

Name- Alkali Craftson
Gender- Male
Age- 16
Immortal Parent- Apollo
Powers- Gets stronger in sunlight. Can curse people to rhyme.
Weapons- A long bronze sword.
Personality- Alkali is funny and outgoing. He won't hesitate to help someone in need and is a major flirt.
Looks- He has shaggy blonde hair, a little tan, tall and skinny.
Other things we need to know or you want us to know- Nothing much.
Fallis
I muffled a laugh then stared at the water. I have never really liked swimming, water for some reason, always gave me the creeps. "So whats your plans for the Christmas Dance? I heard its tomorrow."
big smile
Arabella
I said hi to my sister Brooke. I sat next to Fallis, "Hi." I said.
I tooked out a chocolate bar and a salad. "I dyed my hair back to dark brown." I told the others.
I looked at Fallis then at Dylan, "I think he likes you." then I giggled.
But I looked at Leo for a moment and August, "So you like Leo?"
laugh
Fallis
I looked at Arabella weirdly. Then at Dylan. "Ha! Yeah, right!" I laugh.
blush
Leonardo
I sat down in Ares lunch table, I looked at Dylan which he gave Fallis a look.
I eat my hamburger, then I got my knife and started to cut.
All of a sudden a lares girl touch my big arms, and I scream and fell down my chair.
big smile
I rolled my eyes, "That what they all say. Enemies becomes friends, then more the friends." I place the ranch sauce down.
Fallis
I laughed. "You are a daughter of the love goddess. So I bet your a expert at this stuff. So I can't argue and win."
big smile
Bella
"That's more like it." I said. "Faylan" :D
Fallis
My head fell into my hands. "Oh gods.."
Ok, So I Will Draw Fallis & Ace:)

I looked at Bella, "No! I don't like Leo." Bella smirked & turned her head. I smiled.
Fallis
"Speaking of couples, I need to find a date to the Christmas dance." I said, pushing my braided hair over my left shoulder.
big smile
Bella
Giggles "I'm just playing you guys!"I look at ace "So do you like someone? Sorry I'm a nosey Latina."
I got up from where I was sitting & headed towards my cabin. I wanted to try on my dress to make sure it would look good for the dance tomorrow.
Fallis
I turned to Bella. "Isn't Ace dating that one guy? Uh..Hmm..Jack is it? Jack, Josh, John...or whatever."
laugh
I just camed back from the gym.
Leonardo

I walked to ace table cause Dylan was depressing me. "Whats up mi amigos! And don't say the wall or sky."
I sat down. Then I tooked some of Augusts frys "Can I get some?"
I looked at Fallis "Yo your name is awesome. me llamo Leonardo, y I had to be name after a actor. Sh....... Shoot!"
Then I fall off my chair, then I smiled. "I'm fine!"
wink
Leo
I go with August awkwardly to her cabin. "Hey wait!"
I turned around to see Leo. I said to him, "Hey, What's up?" I stopped in front of him.
smile
Fallis
I laughed at Leo as he stumbled after August. "Well, I better get going. Gotta go make Christmas presents." I jumped up and walked torward the door. Then turned around and smiled" I hope you guys like metal!"
Angel

I walk over to Dylan and pull him aside. "I've been hearing you like falis? That true." He nods and I squel,"ace, august, LEO come over here!" (Y'all...ima b able 2 come 2morrow:)
blush
Leonardo
"I wanted to ask you something. Would you---" Then Angel yells out my name. I itch my head, "I got to check it out, What you want You Yeller!!! Sound like my mom when I get a F-" I said as I ran to Angel.
Fallis
I swung open the door to the camp forge and see one of my half-brothers, Taven. "Hey what's up?" I ask. Picking up a stack of bronze. "Nothing much, fixing this sword for a kid in the Hermes cabin." I nod. "I'm making gifts. First up on the list, Ace."
Angel

I see august and leo run in together and wink at Leo. "Actually...I need y'all to get some strawberries. Except for ace...were gonna find dylan a date."
I said to Angel, "Ok. So You Want Me To Pick Strawberries?"
I Finally Finished Photo-Shopping My Dress For The Dance Tomorrow (:
I Finally Finished Photo-Shopping My Dress For The Dance Tomorrow (:
Angel
I look at leo,"with leo." I think," I need one strawberry." I feel dumb but good then I push leo and august out the door, but trip leo up as he goes.
I looked around for a strawberry bush as Leo followed behind me.
Fallis
I know exactly what to make her. Making presents for Demi-gods is so much easier than making/finding presents for mortals. Demi-gods have a lot of their immortal parents traits so all you have to do is know a lot about their parent. I heated bronze till I could curve it into the shape I wanted. I tinkered with the metal till it was perfect, the rest lies on her water controlling. "Now, August's gift..".
Angel

I sneak up behind Fallis in ghost form and whisper,"watcha doin?" I forget about ace and them and watch them work on something.
Leonardo

I'm going to get her.... I followed August to pick strawberries.
Urgh its too hot, I took off my shirt. I started to pick some strawberries.
Fallis
I nearly jumped out of my apron. "Oh! Uh, Angel!" I stammered. Shoving the red hot metal behind my back, it sizzles against my skin but doesn't hurt. "You scared the Hades out of me...So whacha want?"
I looked at Leo awkwardly.. "Um.. Why did you take your shirt off?"
Leonardo
I smiled "Cuz I been at football practice, swimming class, gym. I'm kind of tired. Now Angel making me work like a slave." I laughed.
Angel

"Im bored." And then I shrug and say,"christmas presents?" I turn into leos shadow to make sure he was doing the right thing to ask august out. I make a note to slap leo later.
I smiled, "Nice." I continued to pick strawberries.
big smile
Leonardo
Throughs a raw strawberry out of my shadow which was a shade of a girl.
I smiled hoping August didnt saw that. "Look what I master doing." I smiled, "Being a cheesy guy."
Fallis
I let out a sigh of realef. Then turned back to the metal. "Those Hades kids." I sigh. "They have all the good powers." I started to hit the dark bronze with a mallet then sat it down. I summoned fire in my hand and poked at the flames. "At least I have this..."
Angel

I wait and start sorting through leos mind.
I smirked as I stood on the tip of my feet to reach some ripe strawberries a little too high for me.
Leonardo
"Dang it so hot." I wiped the sweat off my body. Then I grabbed my shirt and put it on the ground. "Shall we sit my lady?" I said with a British accent. I put my hand out.
Angel

I nudge leo, unconsciously to go for it now.
Fallis
"Finished." I smile. Holding up August's gift. I set it down on a thin sheet of silver and bent the silver around the present with my mind. Making it look like it's wrapped up in silver wrapping paper. I melt on a gold bow and do the same to Ace's present. "They think wal-marts packing is hard to get through..." I smirk. "They'll have fun with this."
Leonard
I sat down with August. Started to share with her strawberries, and sit on my shadow.
Angel
I cuss out leo and as soon as he was done with august I was gonna kill him. I turn into a ghost and sit up in a tree.
I teleported myself a basket to put my strawberries in. I loaded the strawberries in the basket & sat them down on the bench I was on.
Angel
I pelt a strawberry at leos head, can't resisting it. (Soccer tryouts!!!!)
Fallis
I kicked open the door of the forge holding a bunch of metal wrapped presents. I can barely see over them. I stumbled along and saw Leo and August. That's when I triped on a rock and fell to the ground. The metal clanked together and scattered around me. I layed on my stomach, arms out above my head. I only managed to catch one gift. "Smooth move." Someone said.
Angel

I see Fallis drop her stuff and shadow travel and help her pick it up, slapping leo on the way.
I Just Finished Drawing Ace(: I Hope U Like It Ace.. Now I Gotta Draw Fallis.
I Just Finished Drawing Ace(: I Hope U Like It Ace.. Now I Gotta Draw Fallis.
Leonardo
I just walked away, I went to my cabin and took out my knife, and began to cut. afterwards I began to pick out a tux. "I'm not going to get any was so why bother asking." I muttered to myself.
Fallis
"You put the fall in Fallis." They said.
I got up and dusted myself off. "What do you want, Dylan?"
He smirks. "I was walking along and couldn't help but see you trip. It was funny."
I rolled my eyes. "Your almost as lame as your father." He said. That tears it.
I went to follow Leo. I knocked on his cabin door, "What's wrong?"
smile
Leonardo
Threws a rock out my window and hit Dylan not on purpose. "Sorry bro!" then he feed to the ground. Then Fallis smiled.
blush
Leonardo
I opened the door to see August, "It's... It's... Nothing" I stammered.
I tilted my head, "Come on. Tell me." I smiled.
I tilted my head, "Come on. Tell me." I smiled.
Angel
I push past august and choke hold leo,"never. Sit. On. Me.again." I let him go and grab him and august. "Romance, not my thing, but I, trying my best." I take them down to the beach and signal my skeletons to play the voilen. (Why did I get offer a cheerleading postition on the school team if I wanted to play soccer?)
hmmm
Leonardo
I put my head to the wall "I cant, I don't want to mess up what is just fine..."
This goes out to leo!:) haha, jk
This goes out to leo!:) haha, jk
I looked around the beach, then back at Leo, "You can tell me."
Fallis
Leo threw a rock at Dylan right in the middle of us yelling at eachother. "Good gods.." I smile and start to walk away. Dylan grabs my ankle a trips me. Then stands up laughing. I make fire spout ou if the groud at his feet he jumps back. Right as I start to pick myself off the ground a bronze knife flings down and pins my braid to the ground. I look up and Dylan is smiling evilly. I bend the handle with my mind till it flys out of the ground. I stand up fast. "Your messing with a son of the war god." he says. "Watch yourself."
Angel
I send my skeletons to serve spagetti.
Fallis
"I don't have time for petty fights!" I barked. "I hope Bella is lying. This would be a match made in Hades." I picked up all the presents and wobbled back to my cabin.
Angel
I watch
big smile
Leonardo
I grab August hands, "Would you go to the dance......... With me." I asked.
I tilted my head, "I thought you were going with Bella."
big smile
Fallis
When I get to my cabin I throw all the presents in a pile and look out the window. Leo is holding August's hands and asked her something. Probably to the dance. I watched anxiously for any sign of a yes.
Leonardo
"She took a rain check, but we're friends now." I looked down. "But I want to go with someone... Special."
Fallis
I found Angel in the shadows and watched with her. "Awww..." I whispered at Leos last line. "Shhh!" Angel shooshed me.
I smiled, "Stop by my cabin tomorrow before the dance, & I'll have an answer for you." I smiled & teleported away to my cabin.
Leonardo
I grabbed August before she'd left.
I smiled, and lean forward and gave August a light kiss on the cheek.
"Then it's a date?"
Fallis
"What!?" I whispered angrily. "She didn't awnser!?" I growled and stomped back to my cabin.
I sat in my cabin. I thought about what Leo asked me.
I walk to my cabin, on a happy note. I see Fallis stomping away.
Fallis
All this romantic stuff reminds me I still need to find a date for tomorrow.
Leonardo
I ripped my shirt with excitement. "Damn it! I look like a twilight wolf." I frown, then put a black tee.
I look threw my closet, "Shot I don't know what to wear, I need famous advise. "Shadow come here I need help..."
Fallis
"You know what. Screw it." I climbed onto my bunk and laid there. "Looks like so far I am going single." I took out some metal and started to tinker with it. I opened my palm and fire sprouted. I roasted the metal over the fire and bent it into a Christmas tree.
Leonardo
I looked at Fallis, dang That chick needs dylan.
If I could read minds, you'd be dead. Jk. XD
Fallis
I jump off my bunk and walk out of my cabin. Everyone is gathering around the bonfire. "Oh yeah! I forgot about this.."
I got up & put my hoodie on. I opened my cabin door & walked out. I sat down in some leaves that had fallen. I looked up & saw a bunch of people running towards a bonfire.
I got up & put my hoodie on. I opened my cabin door & walked out. I sat down in some leaves that had
Fallis
I looked over and saw August. "You coming?" She looked up at me and similed. "Sure." She got up and we walked to the bonfire.
I walked hearing my mortal combat boots crushing leaves beneath me.
Fallis
"I can't wait for the dance tomorrow." I told August. She smiled more. She better say yes to Leo.
After the bonfire I climbed up onto my bunk and passed out instantly.
Fallis kinda traveled ahead of me because she was tired. I walked a little slower. As I walked it started to rain. I looked up. The rain pattered on the cold pavement. I finally reached my cabin & threw my jacket to the floor. I picked up a book & sat down to read it.
Leonardo
"What a party?"
LEO and AUGUST!!, AUGEO! <3 finally u ask her u dork hehe

Bella
I sat down at the party thingy, I wave at Fallis Flawless
Whoa u guys lost me 4 pages ago! Where am i?! 1 thing did catch my eye, V they ask u to be a CHEERLEADER?! OMG with ur shanking i'm gonna kill u if u say something wrong attitude i coul dsee u snapping someone's neck
Ace
i walk to hte beach after the camp fire
This is Ace's camp outfit i guess u could say (sorry for the suckish quilaty stupid camera hates me)
This is Ace's camp outfit i guess u could say (sorry for the suckish quilaty stupid camera hates me)
over a year ago humphrey98 said…
*wakes up in the middle of the day yawns* oh what a beautiful day
over a year ago humphrey98 said…
smile
*goes outside and sits in the woods and puts on my headphones*
*goes outside and sits in the woods and puts on my headphones*
it's teh middle of the night....i think
Ace
i start to surf, i crave off the top of the waves
I slammed my book shut, I looked over at a digital clock. It was 10:00 P.m. I groaned & wiped my eyes.
* I'm Makinq Something & I Need All The Main Character's Names & Their Looks. *
Leonardo
I wake up to a horrible song " It's Friday, friday---" then I punch it away. "Get your facts straight, it's tuesday."
well there all listed at teh top, idk about the looks the oldies u caould find on teh first page
Ace
i get done surfing and walk the beach in teh mmonlight
Hey guys!

bella

I went to the beach to see ace
I put on a jacket & walked outside. It was 11:00 P.m. I walked around to the lake & sat on the deck.
Ace
i see Bella out of the corner of my eye,"hey bella" i yell
I Finished What I Was Making:D Sorry If I Didn't Add You:/
that's awesome August!
Thanks(:
:) That was awesomelee random, how u know im a jock emo? hahaha
np XD
(: I'm Glad You Guys Like Itt

It started to get cold. I looked up & headed back to my cabin. It was 12:15. It was officially the day of the dance..