CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! Heroes of Today

ace1317 posted on Oct 15, 2011 at 11:15PM
YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN OLDIES PERMISSION TO JOIN!!

SO THAT MEANS MESSAGE:
-ace1317 -Nico-di-Angelo - -Soul-Smasher-

All demigods out there, now's the time to get together,have fun and go on Quests. All you need to do is fill out this form.

Name-
Age-
Immortal Parent-
Powers-
Weapons-
Personality-
Looks-
Other things we need to know or you want us to know-

Please attached a picture with this form yourself if you have one handy.

So Far We Have.......
Ace, Daughter of Poseidon (ace1317)
Arabella, Daughter of Aphrodite (_Aphrodite_)
Isso, Daughter of Apollo (Nico-di-Angelo)
Leonardo, Son of Ares (Leo_Fire_)
Dylan, Son of Ares (yarbrough)
Micheal, Son of Poseidon (vlad_todd_fan)
Daniel, Son of Hephustus (humphrey98)
Fallis, Daughter of Hephustus (-Soul-Smasher-)
Andrea, Daughter of Thalassa (green-art-ac-pj)
Guy, Son of Eros (0Geo_Guy0)
An, Daughter of Poseidon (precious211)
Fang, Son of Hades (Perseues54321)
Paul, Son of Kronos (paulion98)
Star, Daughter of Erbers (peace300)
Alkali, Son of Poseidon (SonOfTheGods)
Zara, Daughter of Nike (super-spells
Luce, Daughter of Poseidon (lulroxs411)
Rem, Daughter of Athena (RiaOwl)
Veev, Dyrad (fairyfactory)
Juliana, Daughter of Apollo (hollistergurl)
Phoenix, Daughter of Hestia (-I-Cant-Fly-)
Leda, Daughter of Hades (From-Flo)

Cabin Leaders:
Ace - Poseidon (Cabin 3)
Angel -Hades (Cabin 13)
Isso -Apollo (Cabin 7)
Arabella -Aphrodite (Cabin10)
Leonardo- Ares (Cabin 5)
August- Hermes (Cabin 11)
Daniel- Hephustus (Cabin 9)
Andrea- Thalassa (Cabin 23)
Dan Dan- Dionysus(Cabin 12)
Zara- Nike (Cabin 17)
Rem- Athena (Cabin 6)

Announcements:
link
YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN OLDIES PERMISSION TO JOIN!!

SO THAT MEANS MESSAGE:
-ace1317      -Nico-di-Ang
last edited on Mar 20, 2012 at 11:40AM

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 9598 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 9598

over a year ago hollistergurl said…
Juliana
I nod. "Let's go Bella, we've got to find Ace!" I say, grabbing her hand and we quietly run through the halls of the palace trying to find the right room where Ace was.
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
Arabella
We stop in a dark hallway with seven doors. "Great. If this was Saw, I think I would die trying to fine which door Ace is in." I said. I open the first down on my right, it was just a dusty old room. "Nope, Ace is not there."
Juliana
I open the door to my left, and out comes dozens of telkhines and dracaenae. I curse as I ready my bow and arrow and shoot each monster.
Arabella
"Juliana!!!" I grab my sword. I dodge the Dracaenae lizard like tail. "You want of Piece of Bella?" The Dracaenae roared. "I'm not scared of you or your lizard breath" I said as I slices the Dracaenae's tail.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago werevamp246 said…
Omg! Hey all these people
Angel
I smile,"isso, nico, ali? Y'all ready to fight? "I summon my strygian sword.
Juliana
Bella and I fight side by side, a lot of monster dust around us. I was starting to lose some energy, and even though I knew my bows would fill up soon, I only had one left. I shot it at a telkhine, the monster crumbling to dust. I reached for another bow, but surprisingly, none had come yet. I cursed in Ancient Greek as I dodged all the monsters coming towards me.
Angel
I summon some of the arrows Zeus had gave me and tossed them to Juliana. Since I had been dipped in river styx, I could only be hurt one way. I flashed around and sliced all the monsters.
Juliana
"Thanks, Angel!" I say, and start shooting each and every arrow, while Bella next to me was slashing a lot of monsters. By the time we finished, both of us were covered in monster dust and panting.
"You... can... choose... the... next... door..." I manage to say to Bella.
Arabella

Does a double flip, and kick the telkhine in the face. The telkhine felled to the ground. I cursed in Ancient Greek as I stab the creature. "Yay! that what u get wen u mess with the Bella." I looked at Juliana and nodded. Then I walked slowley to the next door. "Wait! this is unfair, are you trying to kill me Juliana?"
Angel
I nod,"yeh."I walk in after her.
over a year ago ace1317 said…
gosh i feel left out
Ace
"why u need me Oceanus? cuz if u need ur face arranged i'm all open right now." i said balling my fists. "ha such spirt to bad that won't last long"he says. my body starts to feel like it's on fire, it hurts so bad i screamed
Arabella

"Thanks Angel." I said as i smirk. "Here goes nothing." I open the purple door. I peeked to see Ace screaming. I whispered, "Come on guys!"
Juliana
The door that Bella opened seem to be the real one, because as we walk in I see Ace screaming her head off.
Angel
I hear aces scream and run after it.
Kimagine how I feel
over a year ago ilovepenguins97 said…
Isso
i see a telekahine trying to escape and warn of us as intruders "wait!" i say grabing it by the wrist. "where is the throne room?"
"the 3rd door!" it screaches
"its lieing" i state "i can sence a lie! tell me the truth if u dont want to vaporize!"
"fine! fine! 2nd door!" i senced that it was telling the trith then killed it
Angel
I turn us into shadows and walk in.
Juliana
I try to calm down Ace's screams by murmuring a powerful healing hymn, even though I knew that I myself would be draining power.
over a year ago Nico-di-Angelo said…
Nico
" k everyone! Follow the plan"
Arabella

I looked to see in front of Ace was a ugly Titan. He reminded me of Poseidon, god of the sea. "What you have done to her, you ugly monster!" The Titan smirked, " Awe a daughter of Aphrodite is giving me look advise. You can go with your brothers and sister and play tea party or something." I was getting mad, " That where you cross the line Fish Noise!"
Ace
i burning stops, ït's ok wer here now Ace"i hear in my head it was Angel. "Angel i can't do nothing teh bands" i say
Angel
I send a thought to Nico,"what plan?"I feel lost and I quietly summon some demons.
Isso
i unsheathed my sword and immediately most of the monsters disintegrated by looking at it "wow oceanus, u really got to get more powerful monsters" at that i started to fight the rest
Ace
Oceanus makes teh burning come backa nd i scream again make evrybody stop for a second
Nico
"Angel help Ace get free" I say throughher mind
Angel
I send some cleaning spirit to help out Ace and then turn to Oceanus,"what do you want?"
Isso
i get trapped in the corner by a dracanea. i scream as it lunges. then it stopps in its tracks. nico had stabbed it from behind
Ace
i whimper when teh spirt trys to get the bands off but these were tougher then usal, "ah a DAughter of Hades is friends with a Daughter of Posiedon how unsaul."Oceanus said. i got burned again i could take much more of this,
Arabella

"Leave her alone! Please!" I look back at Angel then at Ace. I gulp "Take me, and let them go."
Angel
I snap,"I can be friends with whoever I want to be!"I I go up and with thousands of spirits and demons in my body. I punch him as hard as I could.
Ace
"no Bella it's me he wants it me he gets, "i spirt had go teh bands off i summoned some powerfull water and pushed Pceanus back in to teh wall super hard, not careing that tehburning was makeing my world swirl
Angel
I bite Oceanus' hand and dint let go.
Isso
"HE'S NOT KEEPING ANYBODY!!!" i shout
"wat do we have here?" says oceanus in pain "a daughter of apollo with anger issues?"
i smile "u've got worse than that"
Ace
"Angel let to go this is between me and him,"i say ever though ti felt as if i was going to pass out
Nico
"and as for the friendship thing, my best friend is a daughter of Apollo. We're really different and that seems impossible, but that just shows that we can KICK. UR. ASS
Ace
"um Nico look "i glance around the room it was filled with gurads.
Oceanus alghs
Isso
"Juliana! help me heal Ace!"
Nico
I curse realizing way ace ment. Monsters were over filling the room. We were gonna be out numbered
Ace
"No last time Angel did that it hurt worst i'm fine!" i yell. Oceanus startes to get back up, i shoot him with another blast of water. makeing my stagger
Arabella

"Angel keep on bitting his hand, I have a trick to show you guys." I started to float from the ground. I spread my arms, and releast my charmsinging voice. My lovely voice was more powerful then a charmspeak. I say a song in Ancient Greek. Everyone looked at Me like they was controling zombie. But I was putting most of my power to Oceanus. He just laughed, "Your Siren effect is not working on me, dear." "Oh really. Let me see out that?" I put my hand forward and closed it, then I pulled it. Then out came Oceanus heart ripping out his chest. Blood was pouring on the floor.
Isso
i ran to help ace, killing all the monsters in my way
Ace
not a good idea Bella. "i say Oceanus turned into his real form. "we have to get out of here!" angel yelled.
Isso
"NO REALLY!?!?!" we all ran for the door, Angel and i halping Ace out
Angel
I ask Nico,"you got enough juice to shadow travel half?" He nods and we grab them and shadow travel to the beach.
Arabella

"Great, I almost got us killed"
Ace
"wait...." i turn around and unleash everything i had at him that'll stop him for awjile"i think to myself, teh world swirl and i pass out
over a year ago rickjackson said…
Hi i'm new

Adrian
Zeus
I can control the wind and make tornadoes. I also can fire lightning.
I use a bow and lightning arrows. My bow is really sharp, so I can still fight close combat.
I am sort of hyper, with a fun loving personality and always up for a good adventure.
Dark hair, average height, dark skin, asian.
He is very ninja like(hence the asian part)and is very sneaky. Like Leo sort of, except not as wierd and more serious.
thanks for joining
I looked to see Adrian walked down the beach. "Adrian!" I yelled. "Who is he?" Juliana asked. "He my old friend, a son of Zeus." I ran towards Adrian. "Hey" i said trying to catch my breath.
Ace
Still passed out
Angel
I say hi to adrian. I smile and then go to help ace.