CC the Penguin!!! Aks me a questions...

CuteCuddly posted on May 17, 2012 at 11:58AM
..you gets an answer! Just ask...anything...at all. LOL!
save

CC the Penguin!!! 327 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-75 of 327

over a year ago mostar1219 said…
I've heard the dramatic song. Also, what do you think might happen or what do you think you might do at Penguinfest?
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
I dunno. Can ya list some things?
Not sure. Maybe make up most likely things that could happen or something.
laugh
Uhh................. XD I have no idea.
last edited over a year ago
What activities do you think should happen there?
hmmm
I just said, I have no idea. I don't know anything about Penguin Fest, save that it's supposedly in 2016.
Good point. If there was a battle between Bronies and Fanguins, who would win?
big smile
Fanguins!
Yea, when I was watching Wipeout, I kept wondering what it would be like for it to be a Brony Fanguin showdown like with nerds vs hotties. Speaking of nerds vs hotties, which one do you think would describe you?
laugh
Er.... somewhere in between, but more, much more, leaning towards nerd. My mum says when I was younger, I had a high IQ. I wouldn't really think I was a hotty. I got Fred's teeth!
I don't consider myself as a hotty, either. According to my mom, I was a genius since I was younger. I find myself more of a nerd and I doubt a guy would be eying me. Are there some things you believe fanguins can do that bronies can't?
Um... not sure really. I think there's no big difference between Bronies and Fanguins. They're just called different things.
last edited over a year ago
Good point. Do you think that the amount of fanguins will still grow in the future?
Definetly, if more and more people see the awesomeness of PoM.
Good point
laugh
I try to make those at times.
LOL
smile
Not trying to be proud, at all! Just making a joke... anywho... any other questions?
HHaave you heard Gary Jules's "Mad World"?
smile
^ Yes, sotra, I know how to play a bit on the piano, curtesy of my bestest friend IRL.
Do you play piano by ear?
Mostly, yes. I can't read music. My Mum taught me some of Fur Elise, and I only know how to play it because I know how it sounds. I sometimes figure out the music on my own, and that was also part of how I learned to play the Dramatic Song.
Part of me still finds it hard to believe that most people can't play by ear. Do you know if you're gifted at something?
My mum says I'm gifted at writing. I'm not too sure, though. I guess I'm not so much gifted as just plain creative.
How come you say that?