Chair Family CB Family Official Chat! ♥

Martym posted on Feb 04, 2012 at 05:13PM
So, I made a pick and most of you said we should totally have a chat. Here it is, you can talk about everything and everyone is welcomed here.
save

Chair Family 416 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26-50 of 416

over a year ago twilightlover73 said…
Oh, well, I take paradise back.
Wow, I wish I could make videos :/
And I'm kinda sick, too. Have you realized we always get sick at the same time?
Aww, this is one cute sleepover, Marty ♥ Well at least someones having a good time.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Kackahaluzova said…
I wish I could make banners ;D
Lol another things we have in common (even if I wish we wouldn't cuz being sick sucks) ;D
over a year ago Martym said…
Someone here?
@Katie is not really a big deal to make banners, I learned a lot of tutorials and things like that. Do you ship Dair too? I didn't know, haha. Do you girls feel better? Because right now I'm the one who's feeling sick.
Yup, I'm here, Marty :)

Katie, it's easier to make banners than making videos, you just blend pictures together. While in videos you need a lot of patience and need to have every part of a second right and on time. Trust me, if youc an make videos, you can make banners too :)

I'm actually feeling worse....
Aww, welcome to the sick party, Marty!
Hey Smiley! I just saw the article about Jessica & Ed spending the Valetine's day togheter, ughh. Please let me live, please I don't want to die young. I'm sorry for you, Smiley. Haha, thank you, but I'm still not here. I'm half healthy and half sick. [if that exists]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­O!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

As if Dair isn't enough :'( ME NO LIKE THIS AT ALL!! *kills myself in my mind*

Well, we're waiting for you, hehe.

Yeees, too many disasters these days. First of all, Dair, Jessica & Ed and the next will be the Wrencer kiss, nooo:(.

Haha, how are you?
over a year ago laurik2007 said…
hmmm
what???? jessica and ed back together?? oh the horror!!!
over a year ago turnaism said…
angry
OMG!!!!!!!!Jessica and Ed together again!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the world is torturing us.

WRENCER???? WREN AND SPENCER???? Can I just kill myself?
zzz
why are the writers screwing with my ships ? tvd is in hiatus until march 15, please someone kill me now!
@Marty: Do have a link(s) to some good tutorials, please ? I was searching for some on google but I never found some how to make a 800x100 normal banner :( I really can't say right now, I'm natefused about them. I feel better, I was out with my friend today and I have holiday next week :)
I know girls, I can feel your pain... http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/02/155/e­d-w­est­wic­k-j­e..­.in­/ Here's the link, but I don't know maybe it's not true, you know this site can post sometimes crap.

@Katie, hmm, I didn't use tutorials for 800x100 banners, but if you want I can try to make an article to explain to you how to do that...It's not a big deal. :)
angry
I feel like screaming with frustration!!!
Everything in the world is going wrong + The TVD hiatus!!!!!!!
kill me now!!!
@Marty: Oh that would be epic. If you'll find some time, I really don't wanna bother you :) What program do you use ?
@Atie, TVD is in hiatus again? Ughh, no.

@Katie It's okay, I would make one later today, I use Photoshop Cs5 Portable, if you want I'll give the link.
Yeah it doesn't start until March 15th.*le crying*
over a year ago modernfan said…
Marty, you're banner making genius and we'd love you to give us that link. :)
@Marty: I have Adobe Photoshop CS3 but I have some problems with key-gen so it would be cool if you would give me a link :)
So, so far we have:
The TVD hiatus
Wrencer
Ed & Jessica
Dair
Katie not knowing how to make banners

As Laura said, please kill me NOW.
What's wrong with world :/ ? You can also add 3 weeks long break till next SPN ep will air :(
worried
So, so far we have:
The TVD hiatus
Wrencer
Ed & Jessica
Dair
Katie not knowing how to make banners

I'll add one more: Ed's in Italy right now and I can't get to him!!! Why God Why :(((
He's in Italy and you can't WHAT? Why??
crying
He's in Italy and you can't WHAT? Why??

because he's to freaking far away ...I even googled the location but I can't go :( I have exams and other stuff ...*my heart breaking into a million pieces*