1. You watch it daily.
2. You used to watch it daily, but your sister/p-p-parents kicked up a fuss over your obsession, so now you're only allowed to watch it on certain days of the week. (Me. This is ME.)
3. You print out all your favourite quotes, learn them off by heart, then use them whenever possible in conversation. (ME AGAIN.)
4.You start dressing like your favourite character/s. (I dress like Willy Wonka... frock coat, top hat and all.)
5. You want to track down the factory when you grow up. (On my list of life goals.)
6.You are seriously considering becoming a chocolatier... but on the other hand, you don't want Willy to have extra competition.
7. You want to kick the other brats for their brattiness or whatever.
8. You don't let anyone put stuff on top of the DVD, because that is disrespectful to CATCF/Johnny Depp/Tim Burton. (Guilty as charged.)
9. You only listen to songs from the soundtrack/songs that remind you of the movie.
10. You want to burn the 71 version. Ummmm... (ME. I hate Gene Wilder with a passion.)
11. You hate the '71 version. It was so crap, you will never understand how anyone could hate the 2005 one, nor how people like the old one.. (Me again.)
12. You stop swearing because Willy never swears, and instead say 'fudge' instead of f**k, 'sugar' instead of s**t, etc. (Me again.)
13. You are addicted to fanfics on it. (I stay up late at night reading them)
14. You notice that you are eating much more candy than usual.
15. Instead of calling sweets 'lollies', you call them 'candy' because that's the term used in the movie. (OMG. Me.)
16. You can't imagine life without CATCF. (Me all over.)
17. You don't get why the other kids didn't listen to Willy when he told them not to do stuff.
18. You are also seriously considering getting a bob cut.. but don't want to appear a copycat. (Again me. In fact, this whole list is me.)
19. You spent all your savings on a top hat.
20. You start noticing Charlie's faults, like how he kept asking Willy personal questions when it's obvious he hates them (personal questions)
21. You start thinking why you should have won the factory.
22. You have the Wonka W (the curly one) on your wrist/other body part/s.
23. You have quotes from the movie written on your body. (Mine are in permanent marker. My quote is 'Gosh darn the consequences' on my leg.)
Feel free to add to this list in the comments!