Charmed Senior thesis topic

vampyre_brat posted on Jul 16, 2007 at 10:21PM
I am going to be writing a thesis for my finals this up coming semester and I would Like to do it on charmed, I love the show and can't think of a question or topic to write about in relation to the series, does anyone have any ideas?

Charmed 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tinydancer said…
It would depend on what your studying really? To see how it could be related to the series? Good topic though!
over a year ago vampyre_brat said…
I'm a bachelor of media student at the university of Adelaide in South Australia. I thought long and hard about what I could do and went with the topic...

How Magic and the Supernatural are used as a metaphor for life in the television series Charmed

Any thoughts, ideas or opinions would be great

Gryphon J
over a year ago tubachick said…
I think that is a good idea! Each demon or warlock that the girls fight has a connection to the "real" life issues that they are facing at the time. For example, in "Witch Trial" (first episode of season 2) the girls are questioning the strength of the power of three, and rely pretty heavily on Prue's strength, which makes Prue feel uncomfortable... Then a demon steals the book of shadows and they realize they have to work together with the "power of one" to defeat it...
Stuff like that...
I hope I have helped a little!
over a year ago charmedgirl97 said…
is magic on charmed real there you go
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
how about spiritual things, wicca, the opposite of science?
last edited over a year ago