Christmas is a wonderful time of the year, all the presents, decorations, etc. Remember, though, Christmas can also be hectic and stressful. Here's just a few tips on how to survive the Christmas season.
1. Telling your mother that she has enough ornaments only gives her an excuse to buy more.
2. If you are dragged to a neighbor's house for a Christmas party, don't drink the eggnog if you plan to stay sober. Don't be like my uncle. That "spicy, different taste" is called rum.
3. If your grandmother is cooking Christmas dinner, and she has a terrible memory, don't count on her to take out the roast beef on time. Bring your own timer.
4. If you're not sure what to give your family for Christmas, get a gift card for their favorite restaurants or stores, and wrap it up. Don't be like my aunt who gave me and my sister hideous outfits for Christmas.
5. Don't eat Santa's cookies until your younger siblings are asleep. Otherwise, your younger siblings will never trust you again.