* Claire is dead (allowing for the idea she may be "dead" in the same sense that Christian Shepard is dead). She did not die at the barracks. Hurley, Sawyer, Locke et al have been interacting with and possibly touching her (definitely touching in Sawyer's case her) since the RPG round hit her house. She suffered a blow to head in the explosion and then was very disoriented. Sawyer commented and said "she got her bell rung but she'll be fine." After that, when asked how she was feeling, she said she had a headache but was fine. Victims that have had head injuries...
* Throughout Season 4, Emilie de Ravin wore a long blond wig due to cutting her hair into a 1920's style bob for her role in the 2009 film, "Public Enemies" (in which she co-starred alongside Johnny Depp, Christian Bale and Channing Tatum).
* Emilie de Ravin has had the most changes in contract out of all cast members. From "Pilot, Part 1" to "Homecoming", Emilie de Ravin was actually a guest star, possibly on a holding contract, meaning she had legal obligations to portray Claire when need be throughout the original 13 ordered episodes (after the "Pilot"), but could pursue other...
* Claire took extreme offense in "Raised by Another" when referred as "crazy" by Charlie. She had a similar reaction to Hurley when someone referred to him as "crazy". As a teenager, Claire couldn't deal with the sudden impact of finally meeting her biological father, surviving a fatal accident and her Mother being in an induced coma of which Claire thought she was the cause. She was admitted to a psychiatric hospital and whilst there, met a man named Thomas. They were released from the hospital around the same time and continued their lives together. The reason...
You fall away from your past, but it's following you. - The Fray's Fall Away
Claire Littleton was born October 27, 1982 in Australia. Her mother, Carole Littleton, was a single mother who was left to raise Claire after she and Christian Sheperd (who was living in America with his family - including his son, Jack) had an affair. When she was young, Christian often visited Claire. He would sing "Catch a Falling Star" to her. However, his visits stopped (he claimed he stopped because Claire's aunt Lindsey hated him and her...
There's a theory floating around that Claire is already dead, she died when her house was rocketed. As of now, she is a ghost or apparition, similar to Christian Shepard or Charlie.
For the theory
- Claire wasn't hurt, even though the entire house was destroyed.
- Claire thought Sawyer was Charlie when he first found her. It is possible that she actually was talking to Charlie, before she came to.
- This is why she leaves with Christain, another apparition, and leaves Aaron.