Rare items from Cloverfield, The Cave, The Eye, Quarantine, Grind House, Wrong Turn, Captivity, The Simpsons Halloween Special XII, Lakeview Terrace, Resident Evil: Extinction, Hell Ride, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, Jurassic Park, Underworld Evolution, Sleepy Hollow, Aeon Flux, Halloween and The Mummy Returns will be up for bid
Proceeds will Benefit the Entertainment Industry Foundation
Premiere Props announced today that the auction of never before seen horror-themed movie props, including super hero costumes from classical horror movies will be up for bid with proceeds to benefit the Entertainment Industry Foundation. Presented by Fangoria, the live auction will take place on Saturday, October 11, 2008 at Premiere Props’ warehouse in El Segundo, California (128 Sierra Street, El Segundo, CA 90245). There will be a preview from 9am – 11am, and the auction will begin at 11am.
Film fans and collectors will have an opportunity to own rare costumes and props from fan favorites including The Cave, Rob Zombie’s Halloween, Quarantine, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, Lakeview Terrace, Grindhouse, Sleepy Hollow, Hell Ride, Aeon Flux, The Eye, Wrong Turn, Cloverfield, Captivity, The Mummy Returns, One Missed Call, Ancient, Red Dragon, The Simpsons Halloween Special XII, Resident Evil: Extinction, Underworld Evolution, and many, many more!
Several hundred items from horror classics will be auctioned off with a set portion of the proceeds benefiting the Entertainment Industry Foundation. The charity auction will feature movie collectibles and props including:
• Aeon Flux- An action Monican assault rifle prop used by a hit team member in the film.
• Captivity- Jen's (Elisha Cuthbert) hero brown fuzzy w/ sheer white/brown bow teddy bear.
• Captivity- Jen's (Elisha Cuthbert) hero silver blender used to feed pureed flesh.
• Lakeview Terrace- Abel's (Samuel Jackson) camel tan silk "Coconut Grove" 2 button sport coat, cement gray w/ front pleat "John W. Nordstrom" cuffed pants.
• Lakeview Terrace- Abel's (Samuel Jackson) screen worn hero police officer uniform and many more of Abel’s hero costumes!
• Cloverfield- Hud's (T.J. Miller) screen worn hero costume. Includes a soiled and bloodstained light-blue "Ben Sherman" button-up shirt.
• Cloverfield- Rob's (Michael Stahl-David) screen worn hero costume. Features a blue and white striped button up "John Varvatos USA" shirt" with blood stains and holes.
• Grindhouse – Stuntman Mike's (Kurt Russell) "Death Proof" screen worn costume, including a black "American Apparel" t-shirt and a pair of "Levi" blue jeans.
• Rob Zombie’s Halloween – Michael Myer’s (Tyler Mane) tattered grey bath robe.
• Hell Ride- A “Sears” wooden suit case with four playing cards glued on the front.
• Hell Ride- A fleet of working motorcycles from the movie, including classic antique Indian Chief Motorcycles, Harley Davidson Motorcycles and more!
• Hell Ride- A dear skull and antlers with red painted lines on top of skull.
• Jurassic Park- A limited edition boxed set of nine offset lithographic prints of the Jurassic Park dinosaurs.
• One Missed Call- Beth’s (Shannyn Sossamon) “Banana Republic” cardigan, “J Crew” wide neck shirt and “Club Monaco” pants.
• Quarantine- Jake's (Jay Hernandez) bloody, yellow zip up jacket with neon yellow/white reflective stripes and a neon yellow "Morning Pride" patch on the right side of the jacket.
• Quarantine- Jake's (Jay Hernandez) bloody, yellow fireman pants with neon yellow/white reflective stripes with a "Morning Pride" patch near the top of the pants.
• Sleepy Hollow- A screen used wooden cross which reads "Jonathan Masbeth" (Mark Spalding) across it.
• Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines- The T3 jacket worn by Arnold Schwarzenegger, plus the original slate clapboard signed by the entire cast.
• The Cave- The actual full size monster from The Cave.
• The Eye- Sydney’s (Jessica Alba) hospital identification band.
• The Eye-Sydney’s (Jessica Alba) long sleeve blouse and pinstripe pants.
• The Mummy Returns- A giant Egyptian-style tablet that has been studio-distressed.
• The Simpsons- An original production cell of Bart as Harry Potter wizard in “Treehouse of Horror XII."
• Underworld Evolution- Selene's (Kate Beckinsale) screen used boot knife.
“We are excited to be partnering with Fangoria again for the scariest horror-filled auction ever,” said Dan Levin, Vice President of Marketing for Premiere Props. “Collectors will be amazed with the rare horror super hero costumes and movie memorabilia that will be up for bid.”
“We always aim to bring our fans and readers the best when it comes to horror, and Premiere Props offers the best horror-themed items without costing you an arm and a leg,” Tony Timpone, Editor in Chief of Fangoria.
Fans can also place live bids online at http://www.icollector.com/
with the preview beginning October 11th at 9am and the live auction starting at 11am. For more information, please visit http://www.premiereprops.com
or call (310) 322-PROP.