41.Iced coffee is a cold variant of the normally hot beverage coffee.
42.Indian filter coffee. South Indian Coffee, is a sweet milky coffee made from dark roasted coffee beans (70%–80%) and chicory (20%–30%), especially popular in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
43.Instant coffee is a beverage derived from brewed coffee beans. (eg: Canned coffe, Chock full o'Nuts, Farmers Union Iced Coffee, Folgers, Kenco, Moccona, Mr. Brown Coffee, Nescafé, Sanka)
26. Decaf - a coffee beverage made with decaffeinated beans.
27. Doppio in espresso - is a double shot, extracted using a double filter basket in the portafilter.
28. Egg coffee - is a Vietnamese drink which is traditionally prepared with egg yolks, sugar, condensed milk and Robusta coffee.
29. Eggnog latte - an autumn and winter seasonal blend of steamed milk and eggnog, plus espresso and a pinch of nutmeg.
30. Eiskaffee, literally "ice cream coffee" - is a popular German drink consisting of chilled coffee, milk, sweetener, vanilla ice cream, and sometimes whipped...
1. Affogato (Italian for "drowned") - is a coffee - based beverage or dessert. "Affogato style", which refers to the act of topping a drink or dessert with espresso, may also incorporate caramel sauce or chocolate sauce 2. Antoccino - is a single shot of espresso with steamed milk in a 1:1 ratio, served in an espresso cup. 3. Black Eye - is dripped coffee with a double shot of espresso. It has a strong taste. 4. Black Tie...
Vienna Coffee - Cheap and as tasty as the coffeeshop
Vienna - style coffee is easy to make from ingredients that are generally on hand anyway and the very first sip transports us to a charming sidewalk cafe in Austria where we can relax and be as creative as we want to be--cooking is, after all, supposed to be fun.
You need : *1 Egg Yolk, *1 tsp Granulated Sugar *1 c Freshly-brewed Coffee (whatever is on sale), *1 tbsp Heavy Cream
1. Separate yolk from egg white and put yolk into coffee mug. Beat yolk with a fork.
In a few weeks time Giftizm will be launched. We’re really excited about it and wanted to tell you more.
What is Giftizm?
Giftizm is a way to give gifts to your friends. It’s for all those times that you’ve wanted to show someone some appreciation in a simple way. It’s for when someone helps you out with something, or does you a favour or a kindness. And it’s one step more than just saying “thanks” – it is showing that you mean it because, as they say, actions speak louder than words.
Excerpt: link is regarded as one of the finest in the coffee industry and there are many who call it the best gourmet coffee for a variety of reasons. The history of coffee in the Hawaiian islands is almost 3 century old. The first instance we get dates back to early 18th century when Coffea Arabica plants, many believe it was acquired in Brazil, were planted in Manoa valley on the beautiful island of Oahu. In less than a decade the very first coffee plants were taken to Kona, and covered the huge area. In the 1830s coffee became a commercial...
The history of the coffee bean is as rich as a double espresso and dates back to the 6th century. History of coffee is a legend, it is believed that Kaldi, an Arabian shepherd discovered his goats behaving funny; they seem to be actually dancing around a bush. When the Shepherd investigated, he found that it was the bright berry in the bush which made the goats act funny. Soon Kaldi came to a conclusion that these particular beans from the bush cause some kind of excitement when eaten. So Kaldi himself had tried these beans and he was able to fell the ‘effect’ of these beans. Later, the...
One of the most popular misconceptions about coffee is that it leads to health problems. Instead, recent studies about coffee have led to a shift in beliefs about coffee and health. Some studies have shown that coffee, taken in moderation, does not normally lead to dehydration, and other studies have shown that consuming a moderate amount of coffee (about two cups a day) does not lead to an increase in blood pressure. For some people, the acids in coffee can irritate the stomach. It's also a misconception that oily coffee beans are better than dull beans. Oily coffee beans are usually a sign...