Criminal Minds Fans Season 5 Impressions!

LadyMaeve posted on Sep 24, 2009 at 01:33AM
Well, as I told you... We all live in different countries and we can't see the show at the same time, so this is the place where who's seen the show can talk without the fear of spoilers!
Well..Let's start with:

Criminal Minds Season 5 Premiere:
5x01 - Nameless Faceless

Criminal Minds Fans 144 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 144

over a year ago Celina79 said…
smile
Finally I saw the episode, and now i'm totally happy!!!!!!!!

A few impressions of me:

When the Reaper stabbed Hotch, that was nearly too much, that was so awful and really painful to see!!!!!

And than my hero Emily, OMG, what can I say, I love her!!!!!!
She asked a few times, were is Hotch and she went to his apartment, and was at his side at the hospital *shipper heart is jumping*.

The only problem I see in this episode, was that there were two cases, so it was a bit, too much sometimes, but I must say, that I concentrated more on Hotch than on the other case.

But than....Haley was just more complaining about her job and her son's friend, I mean Hotch was stabbed 9 times!!!!! I cant believe it!!!!!! I hate her fo this......

And than the End with Jack, aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww, he's totally cute, god, I wanted to hug him, including Hotch of course! :D

Great start into the new Season, I missed the whole team, and its soooo great to have them all back!!!
Cant wait to see next weeks episode! :D
A question: Do you think Hotch was raped?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LadyMaeve said…
ok... now first thing...ARE THEY NUTS??? WHY THE HELL THEY DIDN'T CATCH HIM??? (i'm talking about the writers) I hate when they make my heros suffer!!
I agree Colette... Emily was amazing, Haley was...well... i'll censore my feelings right now, and Jack was sooo cute!!!! I felt tears in my eyes!!!
No Hotch wasn't raped, the bastard just said that he understood why the profiles says that stabbing it's a sex surrogate 'cause he was getting exited...Gosh I want to kill him!!!
Ok..I really liked thie episode, also the case was very good and I liked Morgan in charge, usually you see Hotch as the "protective" figure of the team, but this time they showed us that even Morgan and Rossi can make you feel safe.
Reid was great too...I don't know if it's just me, but I love the way he talks...(ok i know already told you :P )He was so stoic when he got shot! *_* I wanted to jump in and take care of him.
And I wanted to jump in also to punish that ass**** it was so painful to Hotch being tortured!
Few little words on H/P ship...I'M SO GOING TO MAKE FANARTS on this episode!!!!! It was amazing!!! She was so worried! And the looks she gave him...awwwww well...i'll stop now :P
smile
Federica!!! I KNOW!!!!! Yes, please make Fanarts about them!!! :D

I totally forgot to mention the others from the team, because I was so focused on Hotch! *LOL*
Of course the others were brilliant as always, I mean, I love them all! :) Great Team and great Show!!
big smile
ihihihihi don't worry we were all worried about Hotch...I just wish they'll kill foyet... I couldn't stand another season finale with him...this story's getting boring...and if they don't kill him, we're going to hate that poor actor for the rest of our lives!!!
smile
My poor, poor Hotch!!! I really wanted to kill Foyet as well!!!
I think its gonna take a few episodes, till they will kill Foyet. Yes, he's a great actor, he plays Foyet really, really well! But also the little kid who plays Jack is soooo adorable!!!
i agree that boy was soooo cute!!!! I felt so sorry for Hotch...*sniffs* i want him,Jack and Emily to live happily together! Did you notice the pat on the shoulder she gave Haley? It was so beautiful from her...she`s so sensitive!
smile
I know what you mean, I saw the pat too. It was so lovely of her, and yes, she's very sensitive. She's also great with kids, i'm sure she would love Jack!! :) I can imagine them happily together. ;)
heart
i can too! *awwwwwwws*it was such a great episodeeeeeeee
over a year ago mic_egan94 said…
heart
Aww, Jack was just too cute! His face when Hotch was talking to him and when he was like "Mommy! He let me turn the siren on!"
I love him!
heart
I think we all love the little Jack...he's really a cutie!!! *_*
over a year ago Lindy52 said…
smile
I finally saw the episode a few hours than I expected and I ended up loving it. You girls ended up explaining all of the things that I thought of the episode and yes, I thought that Jack is so adorable and I was in tears with the Hotch/Jack moment! Awwwwww! Also, let hope that Foyet will get caught and kill so Jack can come back and I would love to see more of him and Hotch together this season and Emily too. Don't care about Haley through. What a b**ch for her being so selfish in this. Let her die!!!! LOL

This was such a great episode and can't wait for next week's one! :)
big smile
Yeeeaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!
It's a great episode!!! *_*
over a year ago suu said…
wink
I FINALLY had time to watch the episode! ^^

Okay, so the episode wasn't quite what I was expecting it but I liked it nonetheless.
I thought we would see so much more of the case related to Hotch & the reaper.

-I loved the fact that the team was able to solve the other case. Great way to make the 'boss' (Hotch) feel like he's a good unit chief ^^
-I liked the way they incorporated Mathew's injury into the show. Poor Reid! He spent most of the episode sitting on a couch or chair.
-I so loved the fact that JJ had a little more screen time than usual (even though I think she could have so much more).
-I like Emily's new haircut and I really think JJ's hair looks so much better now than in the last episodes of Season 4.
-I laughed so much when JJ & Morgan 'scared' Hailey :)
-Jack was soooo adorable in that last scene with Hotch.

And that's about it.
I was kind of hoping that they would catch the reaper but I guess it will have to wait.

Thankfully, now we have a new criminal minds episode every week!

big smile
JJ was really cool when the kid was freaking out! and you're right her hair it's cool like this ^_^
I liked the episode very much, even if i was expecting more about the reaper too... but well... the important thing is that it was good and that we're having more next week!!!!
big smile
Ehy Girls!!! This evening there's the secon episode!
So i'm going to update this topic!!!
So...this week is:

Criminal Minds Fans Spot impressions on:

5x02 - Haunted
smile
I saw the episode. And I tell you, it was so worth it to get up early. :D

Ok, first of all wow! That was really a great episode, I already loved last weeks epi, but this one was I must say, a bit better.

- Aaaaaw, Garica's cookies for Hotch. That was so adorable!! And Reid sitting with her and wanting a cookie, was cute too. :D

- Concerned Morgan, thats the way he is. And I like it!

- Emily getting Hotch at his apartment, I loved it. Love how worried she is.

- Angry Hotch.... I mean when he's angry really, wow!!

- JJ's bangs...It looks like she stole them from Emily. *LOL* :D
I think its lovely, although I also liked her hair in season 4. ;)

- Rossi was great as always. Have no more to say about him.

- I really felt sorry for the unsub, I mean that is so horrible
what he went through, because of his father.
Did Hotch shot that guy? What do you think? I'm not sure.

- And now the End. OMG, the End.... This was truly, truly one of the best ends ever. Emily bringing to Hotch back to his apartment. And than that quote: "He has Tommy he's not alone..." Aaaaaw, that was just emotion pure..... I love how much she cares!

Also the others from the Team care so much for each other, that is so love. Best team ever! :)

Now i'm looking forward to next week, a Rossi centric episode, i'm curious to know more about him.
And than I want also a JJ centric episode.
I just finished watching and i totally agree!!!
The case-story was brilliant as always, deep and awful at the same way... and that's why i really enjoy this show!
ok, something about the guys.

Morgan...Oh gosh I totally agree Colette! The more he's worried the handsome he looks! And that grey shirt... *faints*

JJ Hair's were great! and also her skirt and shirt! Very professional, very femminine...she's a real woman! I agree i wanna see a JJcentric episode! she's great and she has to have the chance to prove it!!

Garcia hairstyle was amazing too!! she was so cute! like she was popped out from a japanese manga :D

Reid is so cute!! when i saw that lollypop i wanted to jump in the screen and hug him! *_* and I like his long hair too!!!

Rossi is my new hero! he's so wise! And i love he's way of supporting Hotch, he understands the situation and (just like Emily) he's not afraid to face the "boss" wich is great! Morgan is a bit too hot-headed to face Hotch without screaming or yelling and the others are just shy or afraid of saying something wrong, but Rossi's cool! I liked him so much in this episode!!

Emily was brilliant too! she's tough! and she's surely breaken into Hotch's armor! I mean... she picked him up and she brought him back home!!! That was soo wonderful! she's so worried and she's not afraid to stand beside him, Hotch can't scare her away like he does with everybody else! there is so much shipper-subtext in this episode too!!! And the more i see her the more she's beautiful! I loved her in her bulletproof vest! she wears it like a corset! :D

and now the only one left is Hotch.
First of all...
I wanna see him without jacket more often! and hopefully in casual clothes (ok i know this was not a deep comment...but hey, i'm a girl after all!) then I'M TOTALLY CRAZY for the way he broods!!! I love his frown! ok... he's angry... he's angry like hell and i can see he just wants to put his hands on Foyet, i think he's going to kill him! (and we'll be right next to him with our guns, won't we?) geez! I can't wait for that thrilling episode! Foyet is going to die! and that will be a happy day!!! Hotch's great and Thomas portraits him just so well!!! I love that character!
well...it's everything for now :P I talked too much!
Hope you'll see the episode soon!!! *_*
smile
That what you mentioned about Emily, is totally true. She is beautiful, strong, though and she cares about the people in her Team. And thats what I love about her. Yes, she's hot in her kevlar vest. :D Also the guys are hot in kevlar! *LOL* :D
Oh yes, for me there was a lot of subtext, I really had to shut my mouth this morning, otherwise I would have squeed during those scenes with Hotch. :D

And to Hotch, I know what you mean with casual clothes. I love him in casual. I remember he was in 3x02,4x18 and 4x19 in the beginning of the epi in casual clothes, and I loved it! :)
(I also made a pick about this on the CM spot).
I think its sexy when he's angry, I love it! But I mean that does not mean that I don't like him smiling, no, I adore him smiling, and I still wish he would do it more often. Well, I hope after they got Foyet. Hopefully.....I really wish him happiness.

Oh and about Rossi, i'm happy that i'm not the only one thinking, that he is great. Loved his performence as well in that episode. And again, i'm happy to have him in this team!
kiss
I totally understand you! I had to kill some squees too!
That was beautiful to see!!!
and...yeah...guys un vest are HOT...but you know, if I start blabbing on about how hot they are in almost everything they do i could never finish the comment :P

Hotch smile...do we really wanna talk about that? I mean he'sso beautiful when he smiles, i hope he did it more often too, but you're right he has to hug his son first, he's not going to smile until little Jack's safe again.

No, you're not the only one who noticed how great Rossi is! He trusts Hotch and he's going to keep faith strong in the others...
And the cool thing is that Emily doesn't need to :P
Well i have to get going... i'm going out for a walk!
Talk to you later!!!
heart
Colette: *is watching the End of 5x02 already for the 4th time*

"He has Tommy...he's not alone....." I cant get over this quote!
Its sooooooooo, awwww.....
big smile
I understand you!!! I'm going to see the end angain too!!
And after dinner i'll making fanarts on both episodes!!! ihihihihi
smile
Episode 5x02 was another brilliant episode I ever saw this season.

- Garcia's cookies scene was so cute. Poor Reid through but he did get a lollipop! :D
- Morgan was pretty good in the eppy. Love it when Morgan get so worry about Hotch.
- Like JJ's hair. She looks good!
- Rossi was great as always.
- Emily...... you go girl! You and Hotch are keep getting some great moments together this season and speaking of Hotch.....
- Love him without no jacket. Love him being so angry. I was about to cry at the ending when he was all alone in his apartment. Poor baby........... but I do love him in this episode very much as always :).

Also, I felt so sorry for the unsub. For what his father did to him and the flashbacks about him and Tommy were so, so sad but I can't wait to watch next week's episode. Full of Rossi (I really like him!) with Jack coming back! Yay and will see Hotch smiles some more. My wishes will be coming true! :D
heart
Yea! Next weeks episode should be really good!

Wow! Haunted was AWESOME!!
I felt so sorry for Garcia when Hotch was yelling at her!
But I have to disagree with everyone and say I didn't like angry Hotch!

I love how worried Morgan is! You are starting to see through his tough shell!

That poor unsub!
I don't know if it was just me but everytime someone went near him I was kept saying "Don't touch him, don't touch him, don't touch him!"

All in all.. a great episode!
smile
Okay maybe expect when Garcia got yelled at by Hotch. I got mad at him for that. *pointing finger at Hotch like he did something horrible* Bad Hotch! Bad Hotch! LOL
Yeah it wasn't nice of him, but he wasn't so right...I mean the unsub was pshychotic, they needed to know that, it wasn't Garcia's fault but i kinda of understand him, even if i feel sorry for Garcia... she was worried about him like everyone else and they got distracted
Ok Girls! Here we go for the next episode!

5x03 - Reckoner
My thoughts about the new episode:

- Aaaaaaaw to Jack, he is so cute and adorable!!!! Its great that we at least saw a bit of him! I really hope that he's save, where they are now!

- Reid and Garcia, so adorable.....I could stand another episode of that. And Reid lying to Hotch, bad boy. Garcia saying "You're my bitch now" had me laughing.
They are my new favourite pairing! *LOL* :D

- Emily, loved her (especially in her kevlar vest), as always *laughs* :D I love how she comforted JJ in the plane.

- Liked that we saw more of JJ, great talk she had with the victim.
And good god, she was not injured after the gun shot!
Hope we will have soon a centric episode of her.

- AND NOW Rossi, it was great to found out a bit more of him, I liked also the scenes with him and Hotch. They are always great! Again, they are both awsome actors!!
Also the conversation at the plane was really great, how he talked about Emma, the love of his life, it was really emotion pure.
BUT, I really hope that Hotch is not giving up the BAU, and going back to Haley. That has nothing to do with my ship! I mean she hates what he does, she left him, why should they go back together, when he's still working at the BAU. If this means, they are going back together, and he leaves the BAU, I really don't want this!!!!!!!!!!!
I want Hotch at the BAU, not leaving it with Haley, who cheated on him and left him. OK, I guess I need a coffee now, and breath slowly. This would be just so wrong!! Let's hope this is NOT going to happen.

But all in, it was a great episode, loved the Team work and the story was good.

OK Girls, now I want to know, what you're thoughts are about the episode.
I just finished it! Awsome episode!

First of all.. Hotch looking the the video of Jack...it almost made me cry! it was so touching... Jack is sooo sweet, i wish he could stay with his father...
Hailey called her mother while she was under surveilance? is she dumb? -.- that woman never cease to amaze me with her selfishness and stupidity, I mean you're the ex wife of one of the best FBI agent out there! you should know how this stuff works! -.- that was really stupid! Ok it was her mum, but i wouldn't call my own mum if my life and the life of my baby would depend on that...

Rossi and Hotch were great! For the plane talk, I didn't think Rossi meant that Hotch had to leave the BAU, i guess he only said that he doesn't have to became too obsessed with haunting foyet, because after they'll get him (and they WILL) he would have nothing more and he has a kid. With the "purest thing in your life" Rossi was definetely talking about little Jack! (awwwwwwwwwwwww sooo cute!!!) and not about Haley...i felt so sorry for David and Emma...that was a really sad story...

Reid and Garcia were soo fun!!! Fighting about who gave the informations first *LOL* so sweet!!!
And yeah...Reid's my Bad boy! but he was right...he's technically a doctor :P

Emily and JJ were so beautiful!!! I love their make up! I want to do mine like theirs!!! I'll admit it, in the promos seing JJ all covered in blood scared me, it was good she didn't get hurt!
And you're right the way Emily comforted JJ on the plane was so sweet!

I also liked the story of the unsubs, you may think i'm weird but when people mess with kids, they really deserved to be punished, not killed, but let's say hard-smashed on cars by Super Special Agent Morgan :P
P.S it's been 3 episodes and he still hasn't knock out any doors and smashed no one...that's strange :P I think he's going to explode soon! :P
And talking about him...the giggle he made when Garcia told Reid that he was her bitch...TOTALLY AWWWWWWWWWWWW he was so sweet!!!

Now i'm going to see the promo for episode 4!!!!
This one was great!!! *_* loved it!!!
smile
I hope you are right Federica, about the plane talk. It just sounded like, go and take your family back. And don't waste your time only with working.
I mean, not that I think Dave said it, that he has to leave, I think he ment it in a nice way, to tell Hotch, that there are also more important things in life, than work.
So, I thought, hopefully he is not going back to Haley. She just is not a wife for an FBI man like Hotch. She will never accept his job. So, let's just hope he wont want her back..... Do you know what I mean. God, english is sometimes a difficult language. ;)

I forgot HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK, he's now 4 years old. Awwwww, why can we not adopt him inlcuding Hotch. They would have fun with us, isn't it, Girls? :D

And Reid, I mean, hahahahaha, he was totally funny in the episode. When he said, he didn't lie, hahahaha, sorry, I still cant stop laughing about the reaction from the others of the Team. Hilarious!!! :D
*LOL*
Yeah i understand you, and i agree...let's hope he won't take back Haley... He can take back Jack if he wants...but please... leave that woman alone *starts pleading Hotch with tears*
Of course they will have a lot of fun! Jack can play with Malena while we babysit Henry...we're Supervisory Special Aunties after all!!!
That little boy is so cute!!!

Yeah Reid was really fun! the more i see him, the more i love him! I like him wit longer hair *_*
smile
Seeing that I didn't write my opinion about last week's episode, this one is going to be twice as long! Nah, I'm kidding. Well, my not. ^^

Where should I start? I have to say that as for the team's interactions, this one was my favourite episode out of the three from Season 5.

Okay so,

*We had more of Rossi's backstory which was nice. If you really think about it, we don't know that much about each character.

*GARCIA + REID = AWESOMENESS (I think this is a word but I'm not sure :P)
Seriously, I loved their interactions!
Reid: Technically, I am a doctor, so it wasn't a lie.
Garcia: What was it then?
Reid: Umm... Second opinion?
Garcia: Huh. You're my bitch now :D

*Jack is so adorable! And it's so sad that Hotch didn't get to be with him on his birthday.

As for Haley, like Federica said, I know it's hard to cut off all contact with family and friends but when your life and your son's life is at stake you really shouldn't be making any calls. Anyway...

*I'm pretty much used to see scenes like that (Criminal Minds, CSI...) but that scene with the guy sawing off the other guy's arm (and on top of that with the sound effects) was really gross.

*I liked Hotch & Rossi's interactions.

Rossi:An attack against you is an attack against all of us.

I don't really know what to think of their end scene. It seems to me like the writers are messing with our heads. From what Rossi said, I got the feeling that Hotch might be leaving the BAU when the Foyet case is solved. But at the same time, I don't think it would be a smart move AT ALL to make Hotch leave.

*As for Emily, I loved it when she said "Naughty Boy" to Reid. I laughed so much! :D

And it was nice seeing her comfort JJ. (it was also Emily the one that comforted JJ after the Tobias Hankel case). They seem like they're really good friends.

*And of course, there's JJ.

I like the fact that she's getting a little bit more screen time each episode. And she even helped with the profile! ^^

All in all it was a great episode!

Oh, wait, I forgot Morgan!
Federica, now that you mentioned, it's strange. But, then again, Shemar Moore also got injured at around the same time as Matthew and so, that's probably why he isn't kicking doors like crazy. But don't worry, sooner or later, he will!

And that's about it.

One last thing, I want a JJ centric episode.
I've been asking for that for such a long time now (Colette knows it!).
And a Garcia one would be nice too.
And well, an Emily one would be welcomed as well.
Okay, okay! I'll shut up now!

big smile
*LOL*
Yeah! We all want a JJcentric episode! And we want to see Henry!!!! *_*
Oh here's the trick! Shemar got injured! i didn't remember that!

Yeah that Rossi line was so good! *_* and that's true... even with us fans... Foyet touched Hotch, and we took our gun to haunt him down! Ok..it's just a joke, but that's ture.. NO ONE touches Hotch!
I will watch the episode again tonight, maybe it just was the wrong day that I watched it.
Colette, I don't understand what you mean but saying that 'maybe it just was the wrong day that I watched it'.
I think she means that she was a bit upset and she took the words Rossi sad in the wrong way
Yes, Federica, thats what I ment. ;)
And I got up very early to watch it, so maybe, I didn't see or hear everything they talked about. So therefore I want to watch it tonight again.
But the fact is that that lines were really misunderstanding... I think they want to scare and thrill us...
but THAT'S NOT FAIR! WE LOVE HOTCH AND WE WANT HIM TO STAY!
*facepalm* NOW I get it! :D
big smile
I have to watch it again too 'cause where i saw it the audio was very low... so i will watch all the three epis again ;)
smile
No problem girls! I'm sorry for my confusing answer. :)

All three epis, that sounds great!!
big smile
it is! :D I just have to wait for the "right" time :)
smile
I saw the episode and thought it was a great episode.

First of all, the part when Hotch was watching Jack in the video was so sad! Poor Hotch and Jack's such a really cute kid. I wanted to wrap up the Foyet storyline so Hotch could be happy again with Jack and it was Jack's birthday so I was pretty sure that Hotch was miserable that day.

Second, I love this line between Garcia and Reid. I went into complete laughter when I heard and saw this:

Reid: Technically, I am a doctor, so it wasn't a lie.
Garcia: What was it then?
Reid: Umm... Second opinion?
Garcia: Huh. You're my bitch now.

Hahahahahahahaha! :D

Third, Emily was great in the episode and so was Morgan who didn't kick down any doors but still a great person. Also, JJ did a great job too and I like it when she get more screen time. I hope that she'll get more in the future episodes. Plus, I like the Hotch and Rossi interactions too!
surprise
Oh i was so worried about JJ when the gun went off and the blood when on her but then the judge died and i was pleased! :D

Reid and Garcia were just hilarious!
Reid: Transactions less than $10,000 keeps the IRS off your back
Garcia: I knew that too!

They were so good together!

Can i just say how nice JJ's hair looked in this episode! And her with the victom was very sweet!

Jack is too cute!

Poor Rossi!

I would write more but everything i thought has already been written! I'm glad Hotch wasn't mean in this epi!

Hmm, looks like i'm in an exclamation mark mood! :D
and here we go with the episode:
5x04 - Hopeless:
smile
And here my toughts about the episode. :)

- MORGAN, I really liked that we had an episode with him.
He was great! Also liked worried Garcia talking to him,
actually I loved it. :D
Might be, that there is going on more between the woman (Salli Richardson) and him. She's coming back in episode 5x06, I guess, so its possible we will see more between them.

- The unsubs, were not my favourites, they were ok, but not really, interesting.

- JJ, looked good. Loved her shirt. ;) And she was again more on the crime scenes, which was great as well.

- Emily, she's always great.:D Loved how she worked with Morgan and Rossi.

- I'm happy that they didn't talk about Foyet. I mean, they talked about him, every episode, and I was happy to not hear that name for at least one episode.

- Hotch, I loved him. He was calm, a great leader, and I liked the way he handled the situation with the detective after the riot even thought he asked them to leave. We knew that Hotch wouldn't let go and it was very professional of him.

- The scene at the end with Hotch, Emily and Rossi walking away from the crime scene and then having a drink, was great. :)

All in all, it wasn't my fav episode so far, but it was ok.
I'm looking forward to next weeks episode, which looks really good and very creepy.
big smile
Let's see if I can comment the episode before I have to run to school :P

First of all...the unsubs...
mmmhhh a bunch of as***les who just deserved to be treated with they own manners, I didn't like them, but i did like the violence and the fact that the episode made me wonder that there's not always a mental disease behind serials, in this world there's also this kind of violence and it's the worse.
I just wish they killed all the three -.-
But Rossi was right, they were not worth it.

Morgan and Garcia... OMG that was amazing, I still have to decide if that was jealousy or just bro&sis worry... but i think i'll go for the unrequited Love, I mean Garcia loves him, but she knows she will never have him in "that" way and lives with it, she's happy to be just a special friend ('cause she knows that every girlfriend Morgan can have will not be as special as her in his heart) and I admire her for this, it's kinda sad and romantic at the same time... really cool! Oh and by the way... I LOVED her earings :P

Morgan...he made me worry this time, when he was explaining the profile to the woman i was like "ehi ehi can actually you do it? You're not going against Hotch rules, are you? Are you allowed to give the profile to a civilian?" I was paranoid! I don't want him and Hotch to fight...bad things could storm out of Morgan's mouth and it could be awful to watch!
I didn't like the line he said to Rossi about Hotch in front of the house, but he was too involved with the case at that point, so I know he didn't mean it.

JJ was on the crime scene, but he had very few lines and also had Reid, I hope they will have more...next epi is going to talk about children and she's a mother, so let's hope we'll see more about her.

Rossi was amazing as always, Loved how he calmed down Morgan, Hotch seems to be back on track, focused on his work, and not caring (or at least not showing) about Foyet! YEAH Hotch! That's how we want you!
Emily was so cool! I loved the scene when she was an the phone with Garcia and wrote down the infos for the detective!

Now...the scene with Hotch, Rossi and Emily walking away from the crimescene with the shots behind them...THAT WAS EPIC!
they were like the Three Justice Warriors or The Three Musqueteers (don't know if i spelled that good) Sooo cool!
And the drinkin part? Almost as good! *_* I LOVED IT!

So, conclusion: A really good episode, just like the others 3 we've watched til now...can't wait for the next one!!!!

Ops...maybe i wrote too much!!

big smile
Federica, I love how you described the Morgan & Garcia relationship. Its exactley what it is, well, what I think as well. ;)

And yes, I loved the threes Musketeers too!
Next time we should have a drink with them as well. *LOL* :D
smile
Since when you girls started reading my thoughts on the episode?! I thought that I was seeing things. LOL And I agreed. The scene with Emily, Rossi, and Hotch walking away was AWESOME!!!!! So was the drinking scene. Good episode through. :)