Advertisement

Critical Analysis of Twilight The crazy Twilight merchandise game

Asvini posted on Aug 23, 2009 at 09:21PM
There has been a lot of talk about the amount of weird or over the top merchandise related to Twilight, and it inspired the Twilight crazy merchandise game.

Here's how you play:
You have to guess/make up a random Twilight product and the next person to post has to find an image of it to prove it exists.

So as an example I'll start by putting one we all know about already, to start off easy: 'Twilight Shower curtain'
last edited on Aug 23, 2009 at 09:22PM
save

Critical Analysis of Twilight 367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 126-150 of 367

over a year ago Asvini said…
Forks necklace.
I think that one's weird becase I've seen one or two on Twilight merchandise sites, but will most people really make the Twilight connection? If I saw a necklace with forks on it I wouldn't think of Twilight, I'd just think the person wearing it was a bit odd and liked forks :P
Forks necklace.<br />
I think that one's weird becase I've seen one or two on Twilight merchandise si
over a year ago Myf_1992 said…
laugh
I just want to take the moment to laugh at the keyring that says "put your seatbelt on".
over a year ago Mermaid-Tail said…
smile
Something that says 'stupid shiny volvo owner' lol
Something that says 'stupid shiny volvo owner' lol
Lol, Myf_1992 the keyring I found funny was the 'I drive like a Cullen' because when I think about it, isn't it really dangerous for them to drive? They sparkle, that will get in the eyes of other drivers on the road, stop them being able to see properly. Wouldn't it cause lots of car accidents for them to drive, getting their sparkles all over the place in the eyes of the other drivers?
:)
Hopefully, it will cause a 7 car pile up, and the only fatality would be that of the Cullens, who all are mysteriously decapitated.
Something that says " I have OCD, Obsessive Cullen Disorder" or something similar.
Something that says " I have OCD, Obsessive Cullen Disorder" or something similar.
over a year ago PMT said…
A piece of anti anti-twilight merchandise.
A piece of anti anti-twilight merchandise.
Hey, do you think we could convince them to end the last movie with the 7 car pile up? It would add a charming touch of realism, plus I'm sure ticket sales would skyrocket, the Twilighters would go to mourn Edward and throw popcorn at the screen and the antis would go for the awesomeness, lol.
last edited over a year ago
Vini - I can see your future, you will be a rich, famous director. Throwing interesting twists to your book adaptations.

And I would love an alternate ending. Kill the lot of them(Cullens and Bella) in a 7 car pile up. Then have Buffy, Sookie, Lestat and other good characters come in and do a celebratory dance around this car pile up, which mysteriously catches alight.
Well, if I'm being a director you're definetly my star screenwriter, the pile up was your stroke of genius. Do you think we should throw our hat in the ring for the final Twilight movie? I think they're using different directors and writers for each one, and we would totally rock that thing!

I can't seem to find anti anti products, but I refuse to believe none exist. It's like the twilight lampshade, I will find it eventually :)
over a year ago katiecain said…
LOL that would definately make a better ending then Breaking Dawn. I don't think they drive in the sun though so I don't think the sparkles would be a problem :(

-That keyring, people are meant to put their seatbelts on anyway! Stupid people! And those playing cards... The pic in the middle isn't even Edward, it's ROB! He's not in character so he's not Edward! That poor, poor man.

Can't find anything either. Hmm, I really thought they would have something like that.
last edited over a year ago
Yes, Vini, I would love to make Breading Spawn *caugh* I mean Breaking Dawn film with you.

We shall dedicate it to the sane! As for the 7 car pile up being a stroke of genius, I must admit its not original. On scrubs Elliott's grandfather died in a 7 car pile up and JD says that it would make a great name for a rock bad. And so I remembered this line, and thought, hmm, 7 car pile up, Cullen's driving badly, car plie up, bad driving, pile up, bad driving! Bingo!
over a year ago renrae said…
I'm pretty sure the 'Buffy Staked Edward' tee shirt counts as anti merchandise. Here's the cafepress link because my computer isn't letting my upload images : http://shop.cafepress.com/anti-twilight

over a year ago November99 said…
I think they meant anti anti-twilighters.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Myf I was just about to write "7 car pile-up" would be a great name for a band!
snap!
*clears throat*

*points and laughs at ridiculous merchandise*
You guys are doing a great job!! I've been admiring from afar!Sorry. Continue.
I found an anti (ish) t-shirt.

Twilight thong.
I found an anti (ish) t-shirt.
<br />

<br />
Twilight thong.
over a year ago moo000 said…
omg how creepy!!!
twilight... umm... seat covers (for the car)
omg how creepy!!!
<br />
twilight... umm... seat covers (for the car)
smirk
Twilight hat
Twilight hat
I'm glad they made it a warning! Driving like a Cullen is extremely dangerous, and should only be done by the payed stunt men on TV!
Yeah, the warning gives it a nice touch, like they do realise driving like a Cullen isn't a good thing. Could this be the start of merchandise for Twilight fans who see the bad points? I think I might start making some passive aggressive products for self aware Twilight fans, like T-shirts that say "I LOVE EDWARD (because I wasn't hugged enough as a child)" or "I have Obsessive Cullen Disorder....no, really it's a medical condition. I see a therapist. The meds aren't helping" or bumper stickers for the car "I drive like a Cullen...and long story short, that's why I hit your dog"
over a year ago moo000 said…
My friends were looking through my pictures on my computer and they found all the ones of all the crazy twilight merchandise for this game. They thought i was obsessed! lol

twilight bandaids (sticky plasters or whatever you want to call them)
My friends were looking through my pictures on my computer and they found all the ones of all the cra
A Twilight apron
A Twilight apron
lol moo000! That's why I always delete them after I have uploaded them XD
Asvini, you never fail to make me laugh. "I LOVE EDWARD (because I wasn't hugged enough as a child)" That is genius.

That's a quote from the movie on the apron, btw. Erm, something that has 'Team Tyler's Van' on it.
lol moo000! That's why I always delete them after I have uploaded them XD 
<br />
Asvini, you never f
over a year ago Plenilunio said…
Twilight gloves/mittens

Twilight gloves/mittens<br />
<br />
Twilight scarf to go with.
Twilight scarf to go with.