Advertisement

Crossovers The Second Uprising [HG-PJO]

icuSTALKER posted on Apr 03, 2012 at 05:43PM
Hey guys!!!:D
Guess what? I finished Mockingjay yesterday and wondered if I could make a crossover of Percy Jackson jazz and The Hunger Games stuffz!:D
I did not steal any ideas from kristalovepercy because I came up with this a few seconds ago and it's a total twist:D
So, just bear with me, and tell me if you like the idea. I found Mockingjay's ending somewhat dissatisfying. So to relieve me of this mental, plaguing curse of dissatisfaction, I am posting a crossover :D.
O.O If this crossover fails, we're all screwed O.O
Enjoyyyy:D
Title: The Second Uprising
Rating: T, just to be safe :D
Type: Crossover, Adventure, Violence, Drama, Conspiracy Theory, and Much More...
Characters: Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mellark, Gale Hawthorne (did I spell that right?), Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Annabeth Chase, Hyacinth Mellark, Ruen Mellark, and many more that I cannot name right now...

Summary: All the Districts are at peace. There's no trouble with Katniss' family and she knows she's safe. Her children are protected. Peeta is fine. She's content to be with her family where she is now and President Snow has been executed, Coin assassinated. She ignores the nightmares and looks forward to a new world full of security. But when her old friend, Gale, appoints himself president of Panem, the country is thrown into havoc. Gale wants her dead, along with Peeta, and takes their children captive to prove it. Katniss has to get up and fight again, and she's not sure if she can do it, until a young man by the name of Percy Jackson shows up at her door. As Katniss strives to get her children back with the help of some new friends, she finds Gale isn't the same man she knew before. Will she, Peeta, and several other demigods save Panem and her children before it's too late? Or will they not be able to stop Gale from issuing more Hunger Games and her execution?

Percy doesn't know what happens when he and his friends charge Kronos. One minute they're fighting giants, evil earth goddesses, and Titans, and the next, they're thrown into a barren wasteland that's struggling to heal. Annabeth guesses they've time fractured, but have they really? Were they thrown into the future? Percy wants answers, and he seeks them in a woman, who looks like she's lost everything. And Percy being Percy, he decides to help her and her husband, throwing him and his friends into worse dangers than he could ever imagine. Will they be able to help their new friends in this time period? And will they ever get back home?

Peeta isn't happy. He was planning the rest of his life to be safe and fulfilling. But obviously that isn't going to happen when Gale becomes president. Not only that, but when a group of strange people, who call themselves 'demigods', appear, Peeta's mind is cast into turmoil. Demigods aren't supposed to be alive. Does Katniss know? Unfortunately, no. And Peeta doesn't want her to find out. And when she trusts them right away, he's not happy and keeps and icy distance. After that, the hijacking symptoms are pounding at him, making it worse.

Jason is on the brink of danger. After an accident in the Gaea War, he became temporarily mute. Although Chiron said he would heal, he doesn't know when that will be. But it's not going to be soon enough when he finds out he's meant to help a new conspiracy in this country called Panem. Being unable to talk isn't helping. The monster Katniss and Peeta call the Capitol is coming after him with a newfound, dogged craving. The reason? They believe he's an Avox, with secret information that could change the course of the war. What's an Avox? Jason is going to find out, and he had to stay on his toes this time to keep from getting captured.

Annabeth's got brains, but this is just ridiculous. Thrown in the future? How can that be? Kronos is her theory, but who else is behind this? That's what she wants to know, but in the meantime, she has to fight a bloody war against one man they call Gale. Easy? Piece of hard cake. And these voices are plaguing her, warning her of deaths. Are the voices right? Or is her logic?

Clash: Suzanne Collins' "The Hunger Games", and Rick Riordan's "Heroes of Olympus" and "Percy Jackson and the Olympians"

So, I'm going through practically all the character's PoV's in this story. I'm just too lazy to put their summaries XD.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything by the brilliant authors Rick Riordan and Suzanne Collins. But if she made up Katniss's children and I came up with their names, does that mean I get partial credit??XD
[A/N:] I want to thank kristalovepercy and my awesome friend at school for getting me into the Hunger Games in the first place. And besides, kristalovepercy was the one who came up with a PJO/HG crossover anyways so she gets credit since I wanted to post the same type of crossover :D. Thanks, Krista!!!
Also, thanks to all the others who have encouraged me with my writing, like lovespercy, Twiggy, Liz, kristalovepercy, and a lot of other people...
If anyone asks whether I'm in the cliffhanger war with hollister and Liz, I can tell you the answer right now: NO.
Someone told me another person had a similar idea like mine of Fanfiction.net before I did. O_O Well, I don't really read FF.net so I initially thought I was the first to come up with the idea but guess not :D. So if that person comes here and reads this forum, Imma say this: I had no idea you had a similar idea. :D

Thanks to all who are reading this forum! And the day this gets on the popular content and remains there for at least half a year is going to be the day Zeus strikes us all with lightning bolts. O.O I'm going to go get the tacoz so we can arm ourselves accordingly.

Am I crazy? Yes. But I really wanted to do this :D
*FLUFFY TACOZ ARE AWESOME!!!:D Not to mention, Double Potassium :D*
Rulez on this Forum:
1) You may curse, only if it's the 'd' word. Use it only if you have to, and if you use it every five comments, I will ask you to stop. Cussing to the very possible minimum. I am religious so overboard colorful language will not be appreciated :D
2) Keep spam as minimal as possible. If you're a spammy person, then spam, but please erase all your spam after two or three days or I will send you a message. If you ignore my message, I will report. No hard feelings, right?:D lolz jk:D
3) Absolutely no fighting. If you fight, I will see to resolve the problem and I'm sure the rest of the Welcoming Committee will back me up. If you disagree on who is awesomer, Michael Jackson or James Bond, then fine. But don't make it an all out war.
4) Do not, I repeat, not, discrminate against anyone on this forum. If someone likes Justin Bieber and you hate him, it doesn't matter. You don't discriminate against me because I'm Christian, so you can't judge someone else by their components of what makes them them. And no hostility toward other users on this forum.
And finally,
5) If there is any hatred or hostility towards Leo Valdez, I will personally ask Chuck Norris to take an unexpected visit by your house. :D
I will try to post as often as possible. I'm working on my Mark of Athena and it takes up a lot of my time. But I'm going to try :D. All comments, criticism, and views are appreciated!!!:D
I have one other forum called Stalker's Mark of Athena if you're a fan of Rick Riordan's series, The Heroes of Olympus :D
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.en­a
Thank you!!:D:D:D:D:D
Beep.
This message has been approved of Chuck Norris.

HA! You can't arrest me if Chuck Norris approves :D
Thanks!
Peace out.
icuSTALKER :D
Hey guys!!!:D<br />
Guess what? I finished Mockingjay yesterday and wondered if I could make a crosso
last edited on Apr 18, 2012 at 01:16PM
save

Crossovers 98 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 76-98 of 98

over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
post sooN!
over a year ago fireyes said…
Ok can u post plz
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
big smile
you're amazing plz post more soon!
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
heart
Yay! I am done with the entire chapter :D
@Twiggy Um, I have a feeling my answer will be very dangerous lol xD
@Liz Heyyyy my essays are fine XD It;s not like you fainted...did you? 0.0 And yeah I knew you'd beat me anyway :D
@fireyes All in due time XD
@Wisdoms_Child YAY!!!:D:D
Lol I love you guys xD
Chapter Three
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
Chapter Three
Katniss
“Sweetheart. Hey. Sweetheart.”
There it is again. That same sickening smell hits my nose and I roll over, burying my face in the pillow. I hate that smell and he knows it. Or maybe he can’t remember because the thing boggled his memory. Again.
I know Peeta is already up, otherwise I know I wouldn’t have the bed all to myself at the moment. My fingers curl around blankets and I moan in protest. I don’t want to get up. I smash my face in more to block out the stench. It’s not working.
I hear him take another swig, the burning stuff sloshing down his throat like there’s no tomorrow. “Sweetheart!” His voice is more slurred and angry. I know it’s coming.
Thud.
This makes me bolt upright. I am tired; I know my eyes are puffy from last night, and goose-bumps run up and down my skin like leeches. I shiver and feel my spine tingle. And before me is a sight I can live without seeing.
Haymitch is on the floor, as though someone pushed him. He’s face first, and I believe I hear a crack. Is his nose broken?
I jump off the bed in dismay, and put my hand on his neck. He’s knocked out cold, hair falling in his face, the space around his lips soaked in vodka.
I back away in disgust and pull on some pants and a clean shirt. I smell bread baking in the kitchen. Raisin and nut bread. A flood of memories comes back and, determined to shrug it off, I walk into the kitchen, full of hunger. Peeta is putting a cloth away and he places his hand on the brink of the sink, watching them play outside.
Them. Our very own children.
I sigh quietly, and stand by Peeta. This is one of those moments where we just prefer to be quiet and let silence wash over the room like a flood.
“Nightmares?” he murmurs after a few moments.
I don’t meet his eyes. “No.”
“You’re a horrible liar.”
My cheeks flush. “Fine,” I admit. “Maybe I did.”
“I thought so.” He turns toward the window, gazing gently at the grass and our children rolling in it.
I make a childish face at him because I know he does not see. If he does, he will laugh. Once I’m satisfied, I wrap my arms gently around his waist, burying my face into his warm chest. I had nightmares and they weren’t fun. Peeta always seems to read my mind.
I hate it.
He touches my hand that’s at his waist and a warm feeling spreads through me. I know if Haymitch were here and conscious, he would act disdainful and roll his eyes. Although it’s mean, I’m grateful he is knocked out for the time being.
“Katniss,” Peeta says.
“Yes?”
“What do you think they did with all the mutts and Snow’s followers?”
I go silent. After we had settled down, Haymitch had told us Snow’s followers and the mutts had vanished. We never spoke of it again, but Peeta and I always wondered.
“I don’t know,” I admit. I hate not knowing things. When you’re oblivious, it’s easy to be killed. “But I wish they had told us.”
“Maybe it was best for the not to,” he murmurs.
I let go of him and stare up, searching his expressionless face. “Not to tell us? Why?”
He sighs. “Katniss-”
“No,” I snap. My voice has an edge to it, seeming to be able to slice through anything. I am angry. Not tell us? I am about thirty-eight. I am not some childish cripple who can’t handle anything. This reminds me of innocent Prim and sweet Rue, both of whom had died without having committed nothing wrong. I am not a child; I can take care of myself. No matter how hard I try to see Peeta’s logic, I can’t. “Peeta, we aren’t children anymore. We don’t need protection.”
There is a tired, thin layer to his voice as he speaks. “Yes we do.”
“We don’t.” My voice has risen higher; it is almost a shout. “Not after what we’ve been through, we don’t. They can’t expect us to be naïve after what happened.”
Peeta senses my anger and his face loses some color. I know he is thinking of the war. “Look, we’re only human, and we have a short life. We might as well try to live it in the purest way possible.”
“We don’t need to!” I am shouting now. “If most of the world’s immorality, blood, hatred, and other dysfunctions have been exposed to us, a little more can’t hurt! They can’t hurt us any more than they already have!” My chest is rising and falling rapidly with each frustrated breath. I feel so much rage, I can almost imagine my eyes burning through anything. My hands are white and trembling; my body convulses uncontrollably like an unstable door.
“Katniss-” Peeta starts.
“Don’t,” I hiss. “Just don’t.”
He is quiet for a moment, considering how to handle my anger. Finally, he says, “I’m going to go help Haymitch get awake.”
I say nothing. He leaves and I hear his firm footsteps echoing, him walking to our room and lifting Haymitch up. Noises cease.
I am alone. The silence weighs down heavily, penetrating even the smell of the bread. Still fuming, I make my way outside, where I lean over the railing and watch them play.
Hyacinth and Ruen.
The names sound strange. Ruen, a toddler, stomps around, trying to see if his legs will still let him walk. Hyacinth, a young eight year old girl, pretending to act like Ruen’s mother as all little girls did.
How little they know.
Hyacinth is learning about our history in her classes at school. She knows what Peeta and I have done. But I am grateful she does not have details. Her dress flounces as she spins and twirls, giggling and holding Ruen’s hands as they whirl around. Ruen laughs uncontrollably, letting out hiccupping giggles as he plays along. A smile touches my lips but goes away almost immediately.
I turn around to watch the bread. If it burns, I won’t hurt the end of it.
Katniss.
I don’t realize I am so wound up and I jump at the hissing of my name. Without knowing it, I reach for my bow, only to realize it’s not there.
Katniss.
“Curse you!” I scramble for the front door. I know my bow is hanging there; just as I’m about to reach it, an invisible force pushes me back. My stomach seems to cave in, like I had been given a hard packed punch to the gut. I gasp, and stagger back, feeling my head spin. The metallic taste of blood rises in my mouth and I hold my stomach with one hand and lean on a chair with the other. Through my hazy vision I see a shimmering figure, frowning at me. I see long black glossy hair, plaited in gold and lotus, and a white kind of dress, a tunic. I remember wearing a tunic some time before my first Hunger Games with boots and pants. Something like that.
The figure’s frown deepens and when they speak, I know it is a girl. “Is that any way to treat a guest?”
“A guest who punched me,” I say without thinking. Immediately I prepare myself for another punch. The woman laughs. I hate it. It sounds derisive, reserved, and snobby as though I am beneath her.
“I love how amusing you are, Katniss,” she says. I don’t say anything, mostly because I am thinking about ignoring her completely. She tilts her head, looking at me, expecting me to answer. I don’t. “Well,” she says. “Aren’t you friendly.” Figuring out I won’t reply, she tosses her hair and huffs. “I suppose I must deliver the message, even to an incompetent brat like you.”
I bite my cheek hard to keep from retorting. My mouth fills with more blood. I am thinking, She’s a Capitol lady or something.
The lady huffs and turns on a bright smile like a light switch as if I had never ticked her off. “Well, my dear, I just thought I’d warn you. Company awaits.” She sighs and takes a seat at the kitchen table, though I had never invited her, and folds her hands. “You’ll have more troubles coming up.”
I don’t know who this lady is, but I manage to get out, “I don’t need any more trouble.”
The woman laughs that annoying laugh again. “It is too late. Once they are here, war will brew again.”
“What are you talking about?” I say. This must be a hoax; some oddly dressed lady showing up at my door, telling me my fortune. I look at my bow, black and dangerous, hanging on the wall. I want to run for it, but I’m frozen into place. I can’t move, as hard as I try.
“That’s better,” she says dismissively and then gives a little jump with a squeal. “Oh, they’re near! Better watch those children, Katniss!” Then just like that, she disappears. Right before my eyes.
I stare in disbelief at the chair for a moment, then shake out of my stupor. I bolt for my bow and sling it across my shoulder. I don’t want any unexpected visitors.
“Mom! Mom!”
I recognize Hyacinth’s scream anywhere. Normally, it is full of pain, like she runs and trips, but this time I sense fear in that one word. This makes me run faster, stumbling for the door. I know something is wrong; my senses tingle like crazy and I rip open the door.
The second I am on the porch, a huge mass of a person tackles me and pins me to the ground. My bow is thrown far, completely out of my reach. The smell of the forest hits my face harder than ever and I gasp.
“Don’t move,” the woman on top of me snaps. I see a gun at her belt; I recognize the suit she is in. The uniform that had not been seen for twenty years.
When had Paylor reinstated the Peacekeeper system? I struggle helplessly under the Peacekeeper, and I realize just how weak I am. Is this what the lady meant by ‘they’re near’? I realize just how stupid I was not to heed a message like that. Now I’m paying for it.
Once they are here, war will brew again.
I curse myself for my foolishness and writhe underneath the Peacekeeper. Her grips tightens around my wrists.
“I said don’t move,” she hisses.
“Tenna!”
Annoyed, she twists her neck around as far as possible to a male Peacekeeper beckoning to her. “What?
“Leave her. We got what we needed.”
“What you needed?!” I yell. I am so full of rage and fear that I am trembling. “What do you think you doing?” The woman, Tenna, I guess, snaps her head back to glare at me.
“Fine,” she huffs and pushes herself off of me. Before I can move, she has a gun pointed at me. I don’t get up.
“Tenna!” says the Peacekeeper. “Let her go and let’s get moving!”
Snarling and giving me one last death glare, Tenna slams the gun back in her holster. My vision has turned hazy with confusion and anger. It’s slowing me down and I stumble up groggily. I try to see my children, reassure myself they’re okay. I see nothing in the spot where Hyacinth would spin and Ruen would squeak in joy. I see nothing but an empty grass patch and hear the roar of a helicopter.
“No,” I murmur, staggering even under the support of the porch post. “No.” My knees buckle and I crumple to the ground. The breath seems knocked out of me as the full realization hits me. They’re gone. They’re really gone. My children, taken by the Capitol. Just as I was before.
I don’t remember when I doze off. Somehow I fall unconscious on the ground. My head is swirling of the lady’s warning. They’re coming.
Katniss.
They’re coming.
Katniss…
They’re coming.
Katniss?
They’re coming.
Katniss!
Once they are here…
Katniss! NOW!
…war will brew again.
“KATNISS!”
I shoot up to my feet, scrambling for my bow, blinded by the fury and confusion that had been left behind before. My hands are raw, my stomach churning, my mouth is filled with the despicable taste of blood. I’m screaming hysterically, stumbling around. A steady arm grabs mine and I yell, kicking and struggling.
“Katniss! Stop that right now!”
I’m still fighting, beating the arm that holds me with my fists. “Let me go! You can’t have them!”
“KATNISS!”
I feel myself hitting the post, silent, desperate tears streaming down my face. My body trembles; my head spins. My vision is slowly clearing and Peeta is standing there, breathing hard and bent over, clutching his right arm.
I find my voice. “Oh…oh Peeta I’m so sorry, I-” I cut myself off. What’s the use of apologizing? Saying sorry won’t help anything. It won’t fix anything.
Peeta is wincing, looking at the bruises that line his arm. There are even claw marks. “First the shove into the urn and now this.”
My cheeks burn at the reminiscence. “I said sorry.”
“Well sorry doesn’t fix much, does it? I accept your apology though.”
I feel my face heating up more. He could read my thoughts, couldn’t he? Was that it?
His hand finds mine, clutching it tightly. “Katniss, it’ll be okay. We’ll get them back.”
I am shaking. “But why would Paylor do that?”
“I don’t know,” he says, shaking his head. “But they left a note.” He gently puts a silky folded paper in my trembling hands. “Katniss…” he starts, and I know he sees that I am about to rip the stupid thing apart.
Taking a deep shaky breath, I unfold it, expecting it to explode any minute. It doesn’t, and I wonder why I’m scared. It’s a paper; it can’t hurt me.
Until I read it.
To: The Residence of Katniss and Peeta Mellark
Mockingjay. Uprising. President. Children. Execution. Arena.
Sincerely,
PG

This time, I rip the paper into pieces. Three pieces. Then I rip those into six pieces. And then–
“Katniss!” Peeta snatches the remainder of the letter from my hands and I react with a glare.
“He’s going to kill them!” I insist. “He’s going to kill them, in the arena, as an execution.”
“The arenas were destroyed. Remember? He can’t.”
Tears run down my cheeks like rivers. “He could build new ones.”
“Then it’ll just be a plain arena. Not for the Hunger Games; never for the Hunger Games, Katniss.”
I relax a fraction. “Then what? He’s still going for an execution. Why would Paylor do that?”
Peeta studies a particular shred of the letter I ripped and says, “Does Paylor’s last name start with a ‘G’?”
“Probably,” I say impatiently. I don’t think through it now in the scrambled process of my brain. I want them back. They’ve been taken and I want them back. “I’m going to go get them.”
“Wait!” He grabs my arm before I can stomp off. “What if it’s a trick?”
“If it is, then they’ll pay,” I snap. “I thought our life would be easier once the Hunger Games were gone, but no. This just had to happen didn’t it?”
“Katniss, we’re not the same we used to be. We haven’t had practice in the field for years.”
“You can still lift a hundred pounds of flour and I can still shoot!”
“But what about stealth? Herbs? Medicine? We’re no longer experts in that because the Capitol has been supplying it for us. Face it. We got nothing.”
The final realization that he might be right hits me. We have no expertise anymore. The book of herbs that was my father’s has vanished. We know nothing. We wouldn’t be able to survive, and if we did, our children wouldn’t. I can still shoot but not as straight; I have not hunted for fifteen years for fear memories and nightmares will be more livid. Peeta still limps and will buckle under weight if he keeps throwing heavy objects around. Then we both will die. He is right. We have no chance.
And I just collapse right there. My body is rigid, the tears have all left me. I feel nothing but despair and hatred. It’s happening all over again and I’m left as a shell, a hollow shell that wishes it could do something. Anything.
So Peeta and me just sit there on the yard, wishing we could do something. The day fades fast and twilight dawns.
I know we both wish we could do something.
I know we both want our children back.
I know we both are hating Paylor right now.
And I know we both jump when the flaming arrow hits the ground, two centimeters away from my hand.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
YEAH!
I’m done with the entire chapter :P
Tell me: good? Bad? Too fast? Too slow?
Please comment! And please give CC (constructive criticism)!! :D
Thanks sooooo much! You guys rock! :D
And remember, you will find out about Piper in due time *feels mysterious and mischievous*
Hahahaha see you guys later! :D
Peace out.
icuSTALKER
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago universalpowa said…
AHHH FIND PIPERRRRRRRRRR

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­O CLIFFHANGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS

meh, not bad jazzy *gives claps* you are becoming a master of cliffhangers :D mwahahahaa! but no one shall vin against my Heroes Oath one...MWAHAHAHAHAHA

no seriously, its the worst ever. o_o
surprise
Oooooh who was that lets see who can shoot a good arrow like that.
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
Oh........ My.......... GOD!!!!!!!!!! That was soooooooo flipping AMAZING!!!!!!!""
I LOVED IT, too. But that chapter was sooooo AWESOME.
And I have a pretty good idea as to who shot the arrow...... hehehehe!!!
And I absolutely CAN NOT WAIT!! until u post again. I really hope its really soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago TwigmanFTW said…
Awesome stuffs : D Armadillo patrol says top nanas jazzy dx
Post soon
Pretty please post soon!!!!!!
Post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm
No I really mean it post soon

Wait am I alone?
over a year ago inseyaali said…
wink
Awesome...seriously! Ur a great writer;)
big smile
amazing plz post again soon!!!! plz!
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
just read your story!!!!! amazing!!! plz post again soon :)
Pretty please post again!!!!!!
big smile
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
post please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO MMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EE CCCCCCCCCCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL­LLL­LLL­LII­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­S
please?
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
heart
*I know you guys will hate me after this*
Let me explain this slowly...
So I'm not going to be coming on Fanpop much anymore. Especially since it's summer and I've got things to do. And of course, I am one of those stubborn people who doesn't like the layout -.-
So this story is going on FF.net.
I know I should've moved it there a while ago when I said I was first getting out of fanpop. But I'm so stupid, I can't figure it how to post a story on there XD
But when I figure it out, I'll give you guys a link so you can keep up d:
I am really sorry about this. I think before I move it, I'll give you guys one more chapter just so you won't kill me THAT much and because you guys are sooo amazing :)
I'm realllyyyy sorry about this :/
Peace out.
icuSTALKER
~~~~~EDIT~~~~~
Someone may continue this story on fanpop if they wish. I'm just going to post the real version on FF.net. Good luck with this ;);)
last edited over a year ago
where is the link you said you'd post?!?!?!?!??!?!?! ow are we suppost to find it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
big smile
it's okay i figured out another part of ff.net and found the link! :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8171782/1/TThe­_Se­con­d_U­pri­sin­g
over a year ago fanforbooks said…
post!!!!!!!
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
OMG..... Where is that link.....Shiny!!!.
sooo boooooo