Crossovers Crash-Landing

Artemis_Star posted on Apr 05, 2012 at 11:47PM
HELLO, PEOPLE! I DON'T OWN HP OR HOO!

I am not Rick Riordan or J.K. Rowling, or in any way related to them. I am American, so therefore not J.K. Rowling, and a girl, so therefore nor Rick Riordan.

This is my first ever crossover, so you have to tell me what you think of it. I'm not stealing anyone's idea! This is in a totally different time frame! I love this idea, but others may not...

So! Here goes:

Summary: What happens when a group of demigods on their way to fight Gaea crash-land in the middle of the Battle of Hogwarts?

When the demigods' prank war gets a little out of hand, they find themselves free-falling at a hundred miles per hour strait towards a Hogwarts preparing for battle. Now the seven of the prophecy (Percy, Annabeth, Leo, ect.), along with some other half-blood friends, have to repair the damage that someone's *cough*Leo*cough* prank did to the ship. But one slight problem: they're stuck in a Hogwarts that is about to battle it out, and they're on a time limit to finish this quest. So watch our Golden Trio attempt to save the world and their school with a group of 13 demigods following them around trying to repair the Argo II.

Sorry, I'm awful at summaries. Yes, this is Percabeth/Jasper(or Jiper, what you prefer)/Leyna and maybe Thalico!

Rated T for mild swearing, just to be safe. (And cause Im paranoid)I don't actually think I'll have any swearing, but still...

HoO characters: Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Thalia, Nico (Yes,I know this is before they rescued him, but I'm going to pretend he never was kidnapped, so if you have a problem with that, I'm sorry, but that's the way things are.), Reyna, Ella, Tyson

HP characters: I really don't feel like listing them all. Re-read the Deathly Hollows if you want to find all the characters.

AGAIN, THIS IS DURING THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS AND BEFORE THEY FIGHT GAEA. THANK YOU FOR READING. PLEASE KEEP SWEARING/SPAM TO A MINIMUM.

And comment! Please...
last edited on Apr 15, 2012 at 07:35PM

Crossovers 54 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...