D/L (Danny & Lindsay) 101th episode (SPOILERS)

Holly-Golightly posted on Nov 20, 2008 at 10:34AM
As you are probably aware, next week Lindsay is announcing she is pregnant. I am just curious if anyone else is wondering how it is going to happen. Given that there has been no mention of a relationship between Danny and Lindsay for all of season 5 it will seem a bit strange. Would love to know what you all think!

D/L (Danny & Lindsay) 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MontanaGirl2892 said…
Have you seen the promo for next weeks episode, it looks as if Danny corners Lindsay and asks her what is going on....(after seeing her leave a clinic, some spoilers say)and she tells him she`s pregnant and Danny looks shocked....the last clip is Danny saying "I`m scared". I posted the promo on the Csiny spot, I`ll have to watch these clips on Youtube after the episode has aired in the US as I live in UK & won`t get season 5 until next year : )
over a year ago MissParker said…
Yes, Danny is scared after that Lindsay said him that she is in pregnant, but after ****spoiler**** he said her: "marry me" but she answered: "no" because she don't want that he marry her only for the baby... at the end of the episode he said: "I love you" and she answered: "I love you too" *____* in other episode they speak about the baby and Linds feels that the baby is moving... unfortunately i live in Italy.. and here we are at season 3!! =(