Damon & Bonnie Opinion Article

3x21 Scenario! Damon offers Bonnie his blood!

Opinion by BB8fan posted over a year ago
"Damon. No! Get that stuff away from me!!"

"Bonnie...Bonnie, get over here! Now! Stop playing around, you stupid witch!"

The leather clad vampire scrambles toward the fading witch who's tossed him into the far cavewall. A task he knows she's too weakened for. Idiot teenager.

He winces slightly when he feels a slight jab in his brain the moment after, that almost immediately dissipates.

"Don't call me stupid!" the green eyed judge breathes druggedly, and he grits his teeth and rolls his eyes in annoyance. Yet another unaffordable use of magic.

It takes him less than 2 seconds to move to the ground and loom intimidatingly over her slumped form.

Damon forces his dripping wrist toward her mouth and she stubbornly holds her lips together like a child refusing medicine.

"Drink it NOW, witch!!" he demands, as she shakes her head defiantly.

"NOW" he bites out murderously.

Her jade orbs glare with a fire bigger than he's ever seen in them before, and he glares back into them with equally matched fury.

It's a lost battle.

"Fine! Don't want my blood? Die for all I care!" Damon rips his already healing wrist away from Bonnie's mouth, and throws himself away from her body and off the cave floor.

He won't force her. He won't make the decision for her.

"There's always a choice. Whenever you make one, someone else suffers."

It's seared in his brain, no matter how he hates it. Courtesy of a certain supernatural.

Damon dangerously turns to make his way out of the dark hole. As much as he tries, he can't seem to leave without sparing her one final look.

Bonnie Bennett - bleeding, weak, and vulnerable, fiery eyes staring vacant and blank at the ground as if she's content and ready to meet her maker.

This is the moment he used to dream of. No more aneurysms, fires, scoldings, arguments!!

Wordlessly, Damon bends and gathers her small frame into his arms, lips thin and frowning as he stands and cradles her body to his.

"I don't want your help, Damon."

"Well too bad, you've got it." he grunts in reply to Bonnie's broken whisper, as he barrels out of the cave, never moving his eyes from the horizon. Never chancing a glance down at the girl in his arms, lest he meet her eyes and she see the truth.

"Careful, Damon. I might start to think you actually care." the dialogue echoes in the vampire's head.

It's amazing she hasn't caught on yet.

Viky11 said:
Wow wow wow!! That's amazing!! If the cave thing will happen off-screen, we know now, what happened in that cave!!! I want it so badly! Wonderful job! ;) :D Who's JP? Who needs her if we have Bamon fans with much more talent to write and create a story!! <3

BB8fan said:
Thanks A LOT, Viky!!! SOOOO glad you liked it!!! :D Thanks for taking out the time to read and comment!!

Omg, do you write bamon fan fic on fanfiction? If so I want to read them now lol!! Loved this

BB8fan said:
^^ LOL!!!! YAY, vampgurl!!! :D Thanks SOOO much for reading!!! I'm SOOO happy you liked this!!! :D I actually am on fanfiction! ;D Type in "Rockerchick08" in the author search! That's me! ;D I haven't written in a while. :( But I'm currently working on an update to my favorite and most popular Bamon fic, so stay tuned! ;D AGAIN, thanks SOOOOOOOOOO much for reading, and taking out the time to comment!!! :D Means EVERYTHING!

This is my 3rd time reading this! I sincerely luv it. I know the writers won't show the cave scene or make it as epic as BB8fan's imagination. BB8fan puts JP to shame! Kevin & Julie are very creative & talented but the Bamonators on here impress me & blow me away with their talent & full understanding of Damon & Bonnie. I luv my Bamily!

BB8fan said:
AWW Nakedarbie!!! You're the sweetest EVER!! :D I AGREE with you though, COMPLETELY!!! The Bamonators are MADDDD talented!!! I just WISH the TVD writers could be HALF as good as them!! Like you said, we seem to understand the characters better than THEM! :/ But you never know! I'm still holding my breath for the cave scene! But knowing the TVD writers, I'd probably just end up suffocating to death! ;D STILL...you never know! #hopeful

Aw no problem :) and I will definitely look you up on there... Lol I am guilty myself with my slow updates. Especially my book bamon ones. I am still writing though, working on like 3 ch for 3 stories plus a one shot request.... And new stuff that I am trying to hold off on. Can't wait to read yr story though :D I am always looking for new ones to read...

IxluvxCB said:
Ahhhhhh I so wish this scenario would happen on TVD! I could picture it happening. But wouldn't even waste my hopes on JP.

Saku15 said:
It's really good! I love this!

BB8fan said:
Thanks a lot, Saku!!! SOOO glad you like it!! Thanks for taking the time out to read and let me know what you thought! Means A LOT!! :D

And YAY, lxluvxCB!!! I wish this would happen as well!!! I am LITERALLY PRAYING for some EPIC Bamon moments and growth, these last two episodes, so hopefully we aren't let down!! ;D I could picture it happening as well, but sometimes it DOES seem hopeful! :/ But I'll go on hoping stupidly, I guess. *shrugs* Afterall, if we don't have hope, we don't have ANYTHING, right?! ;D

Thanks SOOO much for reading, and letting me know what you thought! God bless

love it i need this to happen i love bamon and you for writing that

Great job with the scenario! I just rewatched this episode and noticed Damon also drank Bonnie's blood within the same episode (along with Stefan and Tyler). Could their blood exchange within a 24 hour period have any lasting consequences? It's an interesting idea to entertain at least! :D