Damon & Bonnie New Season 3 Promo!

ApplePie88 posted on Aug 12, 2011 at 07:35PM
Tell me what you guys think. What are your thoughts regarding season 3 after watching this promo?

Damon & Bonnie 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Mercedes491 said…
So far I'm really thinking that there might not be a bonnie in this epsiode which sucks because tyler (who barely speaks to elena) is attending her birthday party. Ugh, the writers are starting to piss me off!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cizzi-B said…
Ripper stefan!!sorry but he just looks so cool in this promo lol I'm glad elena isn't giving up on finding stefan :)
over a year ago Desara said…
hmmm
NO BONNIE in the promo. Thats annoying :( I'm excited about forwood.I mean come on, Caroline is going into bed with Tyler ;)To much delena and i dont like how Damon is not even trying to fine Stefan :(
over a year ago Tigerlily888 said…
angry
Damon -YOU BASTARD! Sorry but you're brother just gave himself up for you and your not even TRYING to find him! And Elena looks like she's sooo trying-she's gonna have a party really?
Damon is putting STEFAN'S neckalce on Elena?
NO BONNIE-
I'm so fucking tired of wanting and waiting for Bamon and Bonnie!!!

Only bright light is FORWOOD
over a year ago Henrita said…
angry
Kat said Bonnie is in the premiere....
I dont understand why they couldnt show even 1 sec face of her!
over a year ago Mercedes491 said…
^ I know right! Was that too much to ask for!?!
obviously......grrrr.....when it showed a about 10 CLIPS of Elena!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Last_kiss_Bamon said…
In other promo I saw Bonnie for one second :)Here is the link :)
link
crying
thankyou - @Last_kiss_Bamon ONLY BONNIE FOR A SECOND-what utter crap is that? Elena looks so smug to me with Damon! I'm in a mood!
over a year ago pattykirsche said…
angry
Delena crap!!!
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
angry
UGH! I knew it *wraps arms are her* Ughi I cant belive thier letting all the first ever scenes be about who else Damon/Elame. TVD offically have thrown the I dont give a Fuck attiude towards the other fandoms, meh brother saw some manky spoilers. About how Matt is gonna fight for Caroline (I do bloody hope so mates) I just flippin love them alot more then FOrwood. Ripper Stefan your all I've got now mate.
over a year ago Bamon4ever said…
angry
I hate Delena!!! I want Elena to feel so guilty about Stefan leaving so she stays away from Damon but of course, I know that it will probably never happen :( Why did Stefan have to leave? OMG! You guys are right... no Bonnie in promo! WTH?
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
Ripper!Stefan/Klaus and Forwood!!! \o/
over a year ago pattykirsche said…
sad
I think this is the beggining of the end of TVD... #justsaying