Damon & Bonnie Bamonaters..(PLEASE read in regards to the spot)

samjhart posted on Nov 02, 2010 at 05:38PM
I'm not trying to turn this into a dictatorship or anything and I get that your excitement with sharing anything TVD related with fellow Bamonaters but..you've gotta remember some stuff..(like new fans may be confused & its hard to find Bamon stuff in the spam)

* DO NOT submit anything that is not linked to Bamon. If you are submitting promo pics they have to have Bonnie&Damon in the picture. If there is a third character or forth that is fine. Bamon just NEED to be seen

* Fanart: Only stuff with Bamon-links will be accepted. Lone pics of just Damon OR just Bonnie is not on. pawvlinkabart is a great example. She doesn't submit often but when she does its always BAMON so everybody rates and she has a medal!

* Picks: gain Bamon ONLY. No discussion on the episode ONLY on Bamon. Scenarios are ok if Bamon is the centre-focus. Other than that - its a no go

*Wall: Should be mostly announcements! Related to either Bonnie OR Damon AND Bamon - but if you can put a link in the links section PLEASE DO! Countdowns are fab, and so are reminders! Just keep it real ppl XD

* Fan videos: They have to be Bamon but 'Multi-fandom' videos are allowed but Bamon have to be in them obviously.

* Links: Bamon related ONLY

I get that everyone wants a medal but we don't have to submit stuff that doesn't belong. If you can't submit videos, or fan art for whatever reason then links. Submit the amazing Bamon fanfiction you've read..its VERY popular around here and guaranteed to get rated!

ps :you are still allowed to share/talk about TVD news in bonnie&damon's forum tho XD here: link

If you know you've submitted stuff that doesn't comply with these guidelines - remove them please. For the benefit of all fans!

Peace out X
last edited on Nov 04, 2010 at 10:56PM

Damon & Bonnie 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago samjhart said…
smile
Thoughts?
over a year ago lorastefens said…
Thanks for explaining Asma.I will keep in mind before putting anything.
kiss
welcome!
over a year ago FrenchGiirl said…
Thanks for doing this Asma, you rock ;)

If it was up to me, I would have allowed the links to be TVD related, though, but it's fine :)

What about the promos for the episodes ? Can we post them even if there's no DB scenes in it ? Or is it okay as long as there's both Damon and Bonnie even if it's seperated scenes ?
over a year ago pattykirsche said…
wink
Well, I think it's not up to one person only. We should all decide together.

IMO, the promos are okay, b/c everybody wants to see it. Sometimes I just see when it's here, and then I get the chance to talk about it with you guys.
smile
@FG: thnx *blushes* About links..I thot it best to keep it simple

@Patty: IA.

I also think promos are ok..as they provide a general feel of the episode and wish possibly could be linked to Bamon. After all no promo is linked to ONE ship. But clips that aren't related to Bamon can be shared in the forum. Jmho

Thoughts?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pattykirsche said…
hmmm
You mean the webclip? I think the webclip we should always share, for it's a little bit like the promos. It allows us to share our expectations about the episode.

But fanvid should be bamon, of course.

And about interviews? Should we share Ian and Kat interviews? I think we should, because it's hard to find them both together talking... And others interviews, when the subject is Bamon.
smile
Webclip..I was thinking that Patty but what if its DE or SB? What do we do then? Generally I think its ok

Interviews..hmm. I think we should stick to interviews where Bamon questions are asked. Because nearly in every interview they are :)
over a year ago kindhiya said…
big smile
im ok with your rules...you should add " we're still allowed to share/talk about TVD news in bonnie&damon's forum"
i saw that in this forum but i think you should put it here too
big smile
^ok
over a year ago IxluvxCB said…
smile
Okay I got it!
over a year ago MissAllisonLove said…
smile
Agree with the rules it's gonna be a little hard and confused at first but it's the best for new fans and the spot... For something is Bamon... Thanks for making this rules Asma..
over a year ago WillowMaraTweee said…
big smile
got it ^^
ill remember this for later when im submitting stuff :D
over a year ago FrenchGiirl said…
And what about the wall ?

Oh and also, the picks. Are the picks "Bamon fans, what do you prefer/think/like/... ?" still allowed or not since they can create arguments :/ ?

Sorry to ask all those questions. But at least, everything will be clear lol :)

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CrazedBamonFan said…
I think the troll issue should be addressed too. Like trolling=getting reported, because it would seem that no matter what someone from some fandom has to post here to show their immaturity so if anyone sees it (with proof) there should be a report on sight policy.
over a year ago CrazedBamonFan said…
I also think there should be a separate thread for the TVD news and such, because the B&D forum ends up a talking spot LOL Not really just about news and sometimes people will miss the information.

Anywho doesn't need to be enforced, just my opinion.
big smile
@FG: Done

@D: Trolls should always be reported but NOT DE fans who come to express their curiosity over Bamon. We welcome ALL fans!

Well, D some fans are quite shy they prefer to discuss TVD in relation to TVD. and there's nothing wrong with being a talking spot LOL I mean its keeping everyone sane what with the lack of Bamon scenes lol
over a year ago lorastefens said…
So, we will report those who will unnecessarily make rude comments.