Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 2690 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 2690

over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
@Bubbles Nana you and meh family here can call meh by meh name. Oh dnt flippin worry mate I come from the Shou family in Japan and was raised, to inflict on those who would inflict on us. Im not though becuz I am bloody 21 next week is meh Twlight theme bday, she nor her goofies will get at meh skin. Thnks for caring mate glad I bloody love DB more they make meh hate DE, even more. @Applepie Lol try Shady Brooke's mate their all bunch of looines in need of a reality check. FYI LOSERS IAN ISNT GOD NOR IS HE A GOD GET OVER YASELVES!
over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
Bubbles: Hi Victoria. I'm Christina but I prefer to be called by my second name Noelle. :) Oh and don't get me started with SpuffyDelena. That chick is a psychotic bitch. She causes so much unnecessary drama and shipper wars on Twitter, it's not even funny. There's nothing but trouble and problems when it comes to that chick.

DamonsLilBird: I get that Ian is popular and everything and he portrays a popular character and everything but come on! I feel like people worship Ian/Damon a little too much to the point where it looks like an unhealthy obsession. It's beyond disturbing.
LOL@Applepie Noelle it's beyond unhealthy I like the guy too but I dnt flippin excuse his ways nor Damon's. Why should us DB fans get push aside cuz we dnt approved of DE's couple? Why should that girl and bloody others like ourselves get flippin threatend, with the Race card? GET OVER YASELVES DE LOSERS AN TO THE SANE KIND DE'RS LIKE MEH SELF. SORRY YA GOTTA BE ROPE IN WITH THESE LOOINES!
DamonsLilBird: It's not even just about the OTT Delena support and the excessive Ian worshipping. It's their entitled attitude and their sense of superiority that I simply cannot fucking stand. It's so repulsive and disgusting to me. The Delena fan base has done nothing but place themselves on such a high fucking pedestal to the point where anyone who doesn't agree with their opinions, or share the same beliefs as them when it comes to all things TVD, Delena, Ian, Nian etc,is below them and should be just brushed aside as if we're nothing. I'm sorry but I can't stand when the DE fan base runs around on all the public forums and blogs etc and call themselves 80% of the TVD fandom. Why, because they've won some fucking lame-ass EOnline poll? I'm sorry but if Delena fans are using that to measure the TVD fandom, then they are beyond fucking delusional with low IQ's. IN THAT POLL, YOU COULD VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Last time I checked, the internet fandom only represents like 3-5% of the whole TVD fandom so I don't know why they feel so entitled to label themselves the majority, when no legitimate evidence has been given to support this false prophecy. It's all in their heads, it's all an illusion, this whole Delena support thing. I also think that Nian, like Delena, is also a HUGE illusion. The TVD fan base CREATED Nian. It's all in these obsessive Delena/Nian shippers heads that the two are actually dating IRL, when there is no proof that they are dating, yet they treat them as if they are the next Brangelina. It's so fucking annoying and I'm beyond sick of them. Because of the obsessive Nian nutcases, I have resorted to supporting the beautiful friendship/bond that is Pina (Paul/Nina), because someone within this fandom has got to give them some love. I don't know about anyone else, but I absolutely ADORE those two. Their Twitter banter this morning was beyond adorable.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bubbles1290 said…
I loved their banter too! It was adorable. Nina just couldn't believe Paul got a twitter, and was messing with him about it. Pina is so adorable :) I don't care whether they're friends or a couple; they make each other happy, and that's good enough for me. In fact, that's great for me. I'm happy Paul has Torrey, and I wish them well in their relationship. And I'd be happy for Nina too IF Nian actually became real. Because I want them to be happy. But Delena and Nian fans don't seem to feel the same way; they'd rather Ian and Nina both be miserably alone than have them date anyone other than each other. That's just being selfish, and I hate how often they act like this.
ApplePie Preach mate and by all means dnt bloody stop standing up becuz ur right. Why attack ppl who dnt love DE? I do turely belive these lame ass losers, think Nian *laughing at the boot leg name* I think they belive their bloody Robsten um huns ya not and even if their dating for real. Nian isnt dating nor will they ever becuz Ian is a hollywood player, Ever Star mag saids it. Pina are great I read their twitters so flippin nice and cute but nooo we cnt flippin speak our minds. This semi DE fan is bloody tired of being lap into their shit. Sorry mate.
I just want to get this off my chest. If SpuffyDelena ever comes on this spot and harasses or attacks ANY of my fellow Bamonators ever again, I WILL TAKE HER ON. She's not gonna come on this spot and harass any of my fellow Bamonators ever again. So she can bring it. If she starts shit, I will be ready for her. She doesn't want to mess with me, I will take her down in a verbal exchange of words.

over a year ago aceg said…
Hi@bubbles1290, welcome to the bamily.

they'd rather Ian and Nina both be miserably alone than have them date anyone other than each other. That's just being selfish, and I hate how often they act like this.

It is no surprising they behave like this way. Even some civilized DE fans had make a similar remark that they'd rather have Damon die or be alone if Delena will not get together.
Oh and just another warning: I'm half Latina. You DON'T mess with Latin Fire.
Lol Noelle! I love that song! Haha. You go girl. And I'll be right there with you bringing down the bitch (as I'm sure the rest of our Bamon family will be too). Ugh. I really wish the Fanpop moderators would suspend her account or something already. Someone that hateful shouldn't be allowed to roam around on here.

@aceg, yeah, I've seen them say that too. Or, better yet, I've seen them say "I'd rather have Damon die than see him ever end up with Bonnie." Wow. You sure love the character *sarcasm*
Lol Im glad I have mates like you all becuz seriously I will knock a bitch down um hello, It's not nice to poke a Yakuza gangster unless death is what ya want. Gotta run class morrow but Victoria and Nolle you gurs bloody rock! Thks for rantin too meh others love ya and Goodnight.
Night Nana :) It was nice talking to you :)
@bubbles1290: Seem like their loyalty somehow need to be tested when it come to Damon lol. I crack up whenever I read a comment like that. This is why I never really understand how their twisted mind work.
@DamonsLilBird: see you tomorrow mate.
@aceg They're loyal to Damon on all accounts except for who he ends up with; then it's Elena or nothing. Being the selfish fans they are, they refuse to accept him even developing slight feelings for any female character other than Elena (hense all of the Rose hate from them). Anyone who could pose a slight threat to their precious Delena *cough* Bonnie *cough* is automatically overwhelmed with enormous amounts of hate from the shippers. They don't care if Damon ends up happy. Well, I take that back; they care as long as he ends up happy with ELENA. Anyone else? They don't give a shit. They'd rather have him be alone and miserable or dead than with anyone other than Elena.
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
I just have to say something [I'm a DE shipper but please don't attack 'cause I'm not coming to start shit.]

I was directed here to "see how much shit those Bamon fans talk" etc etc. But I'm not about that bullshit. Unless you're straight up disrespectful to me, I don't have a problem with you.

Anyways, I just wanted to respond to this:

they refuse to accept him even developing slight feelings for any female character other than Elena (hense all of the Rose hate from them).

That's 100% false for me [&& quite a few DE fans I know but that's another story]. I really enjoyed the Rose storyline, and I was teary-eyed during her final scene =[
^Yes, but before the Descent (when Rose's popularity grew greatly), almost everyone from the DE fanbase (that I saw) was hating on Rose. Everyone began to like her only once they knew she was going to die and was no longer a threat. Sorry, but that's how I see it.

And who even posted that anyway? They shouldn't be in our spot if they're just going to spy. Shows how insecure some fans can get...
The truth is, they just can't accept that Delena is an ill-fated ship from the start. Why can't they see that? With them, when it comes to Damon, it's Elena or it's no one?! Why? Is Damon not capable of loving someone other then Elena? For fans of Damon who supposedly LOVE Damon so much, they sure do show the opposite. Because if they really loved Damon, they would want him to be happy regardless. And if any Delena fans have actually read the books (most Delena nutzos haven't), then they will see that Bonnie actually makes Damon feel an emotion that Damon doesn't commonly feel: happiness and joy. Take Nightfall for example. When Bonnie was near-death and she came back to life after Damon had saved her, Bonnie was expressing fierce joy and happiness that she was alive. Damon felt the same joy and happiness in response. Has Damon EVER felt that emotion with Elena in the books??? The answer is NO. And the same could be said for Elena as well. Elena is only blissfully and completely happy when she is with Stefan and in his presence. Those who like to do nothing but undermine Bamon and their connection can kiss my half Cuban/Mexican ass.
Lol Noelle. They can kiss my half German ass too.
laugh
LMAO. Damn, So Germans got some fire in 'em too, huh?
You bet your Latin ass we do! Haha.
LMAO, Victoria, you're hilarious Chica. :P But you know what I mean? I just don't understand how anyone can undermine the Bamon connection. How much more obvious could it be??? The boy died for her! If that's not what love is, then I don't know what is. And not only is it love, but it's selfless love. Can any Delena supporter find me proof and evidence of when Damon has ever been selfless with Elena? NO, they can't.
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
smile
@xoheartinohioxo:

Hi (waving)! I remember you. You're the good egg. As always, you're welcomed here for as long you want.
I can't think of any times he has been either Noelle. He's always been very selfish when concerning Elena. IMO, Bonnie is the girl that brings out the good side of Damon, not Elena. She's the one that provokes his selfless side, and the side that's happy and kind. Elena brings out all the bad in Damon, IMO. He's never been a "good person" when around Elena. Honestly, I think the whole "they bring out the best in each other" thing that DE fans pull is complete bullshit.
LMAO, tell me about it, Victoria. Even L.J. Smith herself said that Bonnie is Damon's "weak spot". She is the special person in Damon's life. If the own author says this then it's the reality. Has L.J. Smith ever said that Elena is his weak spot? The answer is no. L.J. Smith even said herself, that Damon is normally a very selfish lover or person. And that goes for his feelings for Elena. L.J. has mentioned to fans that he set himself a goal (after he first met Bonnie in After Hours right after he arrived in Fells Church after Stefan) to possess Elena and that his wanting her mostly has to do with revenge against his brother. All of Damon's relationships have been ego-based. So what does he do? He chases Elena because that is what he is used to. But at the same time, the sad thing is, that he runs away from what is fatefully right for him. I mean, After Hours, can you or anyone honestly tell me that L.J. Smith didn't set that unusual and unexpected meeting between Damon & Bonnie for absolutely no reason, considering that she implemented that connection BEFORE she wrote the original TVD story? Nobody can tell me that Bamon is not real or doesn't have great depth, meaning, purpose and significance to Damon's story in this series. The truth is and I've said it before. Bonnie didn't help Damon to spiritually grow and evolve. SHE IS DAMON'S SPIRITUAL EVOLVEMENT. She IS his growth.If you notice, both Damon and Bonnie's spiritual evolvement and spiritual journeys began after they met each other in After Hours. Elena has helped to heal Damon, yes. She has helped him on his spiritual path and maybe it is because of Elena, along with Stefan and every other character in the story, and her trying to save Damon and help heal him, that Damon is now realizing the deep and intense feelings that he has had for Bonnie since they first met IMO. Because honestly, if it weren't for Elena, he probably wouldn't realize the deep feelings he has for Bonnie. This is what I believe that Elena's purpose has always been when it comes to Damon; to assist him on his spiritual evolvement. Elena has always had this need to heal Damon and to save him from himself and because of this, she confused these intentions and feelings for it being true love and it's not.
I hate it when DE fans go on and on about how good and selfless he is with Elena. No, he isn't. He's very selfish indeed. As you said Noelle, he set a goal to possess Elena and that his wanting her mostly has to do with revenge against his brother. Did DE fans forget that? They say that that was before, and now he "loves" her. No, he loves himself. He loves challenges. And Elena was the biggest challenge out there for him. He needed to "boost his ego", so to speak, by obtaining her as his prize. Honestly, I feel like that's all he views Elena as; a prize. Bonnie is different. IMO, the good Damon that DE fans claim he is with Elena, he only is around Bonnie. He's much more tender and gentle with her than any other in the series (most of the time, anyway). He doesn't treat her like a game, as he so often does with Elena. But of course, (most) DE fans either chose to deny/reject, or ignore this.
over a year ago fanficfan12 said…
Sorry to leave that question hanging from last night's rant. First chance i had to spend some time here tonight. Anyway, the poster is the girl you already guessed. 1 BD fan ruffled some feathers, the rest of us on the cw board either tried to maintain a somewhat civil convo while others stayed out of it. Then SHE comes along and did 1 thing that was totally uncalled for.

I mean, I would understand if she said something specifically to the person she was mad at, but she acted against all BD fans.

See this is why I left all TVD forum boards before. No respect is ever given to us.

Moving on lol. I can't believe you all braved through the DE moments in that book even if it had BD ones lol. I actually have a couple questions, but before I ask, I'll look at the other thread to see if the answers there first.

anyway, gotta run and submit hw :(
Exactly, Victoria. It's because they are IN DENIAL. The reason why Damon can't really "pretend" with Bonnie and why he doesn't or hasn't pretended with Bonnie throughout the course of the series is because HE CAN'T. Something inside Damon can never pretend with Bonnie. If you actually read the books in depth, and all of the short stories, then you will see that Damon just can't pretend with Bonnie. If I'm being honest, the main reason why I believe that Damon acted "badly" towards Bonnie in Midnight was because L.J. Smith wanted Damon to still be the stereotypical bad boy that he has been throughout the series. Before Midnight was released, L.J. Smith mentioned this in one of her blogs. So, she had to make Damon do bad things to Bonnie and Elena in order for him to have his typical bad boy image. Plus, I think Damon being a human unexpectedly really played with Damon's emotions and made him act very irrational & all over the place, especially towards Bonnie. But the bottom line is, that Damon doesn't hide from Bonnie, because HE CAN'T. This is out of his control. It just the kind of connection that they have. It's the same way that Bonnie can't hide from Damon and hide the fact that she is/was immature, fragile and vulnerable. She doesn't put up a facade in front of Damon because SHE CAN'T. Both Damon and Bonnie are incapable of hiding their "true identities" and "true selves" around each other. Why? Because when they are with each other, their true selves come out naturally and they both have absolutely no control over it. In Nightfall, when Damon's soul burst and emerged naturally and unexpectedly after Bonnie woke up from her near-death, that was completely out of Damon's control and that was also out of Bonnie's control as well. When Damon's soul burst and he subconsciously held Bonnie to him at the same time; that was his soul doing that action. It was an action that Damon had no control over. The same way that Damon has no control over the fact that Bonnie brings out his true inner self which is the kind, loving, tender and protective Damon―the true Damon, as mentioned in Nightfall, during the infamous DB bathtub scene.
The bathtub scenes is one of my favorite ever from the series. :)

I'd love to go on and on with you about this (I really would), but like Nana, I have classes tomorrow. I need to get some shut-eye. But I'll try to get back on tomorrow. Night Noelle :)
LMAO. I don't have class tomorrow. Night Victoria! :)
over a year ago skater_girl1 said…
We are getting a scene.I'm really happy.
over a year ago chazzaf said…
Thanks for all the kind support guys.I dont know what I would do without my Bamon mates.But please everyone lets stop with all the hate.Sorry if I sound rude but we should be talking about Bamon not about DE and its fans so if a nice DE fan wants to come over and express their opinion then we can listen and welcome them with open arms.It is just we sound so hateful and I know that some DE fans say and do a lot worse and I know I used to hate a lot to.But I know my Bamon mates arent really like that.So please Girls and Boys if there is any lets stop with all the hate.Lets just talk about Bamon from now on.I think it would be best for all of us. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
over a year ago lorastefens said…
^ I second that.I only want to talk about DB, not DE or how some DE fans behave.I got annoyed over their negative comments.I just want to love DB and talk with you about that.Please Bamon fans are really patient and let them always be that way.I don't want to be rude but because of the negative comments , fans can be really annoyed.

@Holly, I was astonished at first seeing you here.I was like What Holly has joined Bamon fanclub, they are mostly talking about the trolls in twitter and in FP spot who are coming here talking about shit about Bamon and Bamon fans, not saying about all fans.
@lorastefens Hi Thanks glad someone agrees with me.I know thats some people like to rant but it was getting so bad that I couldn't see a nice comment anywhere.I also just want to talk about Bamon I mean come on we are finally getting a scene again since what seems like forever so lets just be happy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago helomusic said…
sad
@ chazzaf: I completely agree with you! It became a bad habit of us to bitch out about DE fans! Sometimes I'm quite lost when I saw our wall it became more a "What was the DE thing of the day or what that DE fan did today?" It's quite annoying it's like we only talk about DE. Even the comparison are with DE! Are we DE fan? I don't think so but sometime I think we talk too much about them!
We should try to be back to the basic I mean only talk about DB and focus on it!
And please my only request in here would to let the wall with only DB content or DB related thing! With a more objective eye when I watch our wall it look like a DE and JB hater wall, and we talk too much about them there!
It's the first thing people see when come to our spot so I don't think it's the most appealing thing to show!
@helomusic I agree Hun at first I was quite happy to rant about the DE fans.but then I was like this isn't me I dont want to become like them and I like the thought of Bamon being a loving fanbase to a negative or hating one.I have a feeling that the hiatus is making people have nothing to talk about so it is making us hate on people.But I am fed up with it I want our fanbase to go back to the way it was before happy and loving. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@helomusic @chazzaf: I agree with you. After all this is a place for us bamilies to enjoy our time and share our thoughts on Bamon, not emphasising on DE and other non-related staff. This is why I refrain myself joining in those heated discussion as much as possible. I know bamonators are nice and patient people and I don't want outsiders get the impression that we are bitter. But when the posts on our wall and forum are filled with non-related complaints, people who come here will get the wrong idea and think of us as crazies.
@aceg I agree hun.I am starting to think we are going crazy.I am usually a very hot headed person but when it comes to other people being hot headed I become the peacemaker.But it is getting ridiculous all this hate we are supposed to be a loving fanbase not a hating one. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
over a year ago hinata26 said…
smile
agree !!!!!!!
@hinata26 Yep as F4 mates we need to destroy all hate. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xx
@chazzaf,hinata26: yes we need mediators to preserve the peacful environment on this spot. I think f4 perfectly suited for this job.
@aceg I agree there is nothing worse than haters.Lets make sure we dont become them. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago hinata26 said…
smile
@aceg Of course we can !!!!!!!! It will be our new mission F4mates for ever!!!!!!!!!
@hinata26 Yep F4 mate for life. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well Victoria Nolle I wanted to let ya both know sumbody (SD) kindly removed, meh TVD post. Lol sorry if it became too much to hear the truth bout sum DE fans but I will bloody try, and think only of Bamon and JaSam.
@DamonsLilBird: Nana, that sucks Chica. Maybe we should just cease talking about the DE fan base, although it's going to be really hard considering that I see them bashing us all the time on Tumblr, Twitter, YT and the TVD forums. But I'm gonna do my best to not rant about them, although it's going to be hard.

Also would like to say to my fellow Bamonators, I apologize if any of my rants offend anyone. I just strongly believe in defending SE/DB and after all the unnecessary hate and bashing that we receive as fans of these ships and also all the hate that these two ships receive from the opposing fan base, I get irritated. I get annoyed when the opposing fan base of our ship(s) bashes us repeatedly. I'll save my rants regarding DE, the DE fan base and my anti-DE views for Tumblr, since I use my Tumblr for posting rants. I will, however, still debate about why DB is a significantly better pairing then DE though because the DE ship seems to be labelled the "fan favourite", so I can't help but to do so. But I will focus more on just DB and why they are such an epic pairing.
@ApplePie88 No you didnt offend me I actually see myself a lot like you I am very hot headed you see well then again most Italians are but I am very like you I am always defending my believes even though I dont understand why I have to do so.I mean I should be able to believe whatever I want to believe.I just dont want us to sink as low as most DE fans do because I know we are better than this. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­x
over a year ago helomusic said…
smile
@ApplePie88: It's not that your comment are offensive or else it's just it's the rant page so I don't care but the wall is quite what everyone see and it's the first thing people see when they came to the spot so I don't want us to be consider as hater!
I know when the other fanbase insult us it's quite bad and I have to admit that my hate for DE is not a secret but at least I prefer to see the rant page with every hateful thinking here than in the wall. It's the only thing I ask.
Arugh! cnt stand this bloody phone anyhoos Nolle mate dnt ya dare excuse ya actions. Spuffy and her freaks were bloody attacking the gur and me. You were a Bamon family member who saw we and others were in flippin need. Thnk ya you too Victoria becuz ya also stop strong for our family mates luv ya both.
Chazzaf & Helomusic: I know what you mean, and I apologize. I won't post any comments regarding Delena on the wall anymore. But I will still strongly defend SE/DB as much as possible on the forums. I don't want to sink as low as they have in the past but I feel like sometimes, they need to be called out on their BS and I find that most of the SE/DB fans tend to be rather passive, while the DE fanbase is inherently more aggressive then us. And because of this, I feel the need to always have to defend our fanbases and fight back. Sometimes I get a little carried away, but I feel that calling them out from time to time is necessary. :)

DamonsLilBird: I know that you have my back when it comes to defending our ships and calling out the DE fans, but maybe some of my fellow Bamonators are right and that I should take it down a notch. I don't want to be anything like them and even when I do call them out, I still know that I am and never will be as nasty as they are. I've seen DE fans and what they are like on various different public blogs, message board, forums and social sites to last me a lifetime, so I know that even the nastiest, most vile SE/DB supporter is nowhere near as horrifying as one mildly nasty DE fan. But again, thanks for having my back. I appreciate it. Esto es una tan gran cosa que usted me muestra el apoyo. <3