Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 2690 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2301-2350 of 2690

over a year ago lilou265 said…
non en Turquie ce la ou tu trouve les contrefaçon avec des défaut es faux dire que j'en n'es trouve plein chez elle en fait il y a que sa chez elle de gros défaut!!!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hinata26 said…
T'as raison c'est mê pas une bonne contrefaçon mdr!!!! Va pour la Turquie!!!
monkey
the wear thing is that i don't like Damon I mean i begin to watch to TVD for Ian cause i always been big fan of him but when i was look at TVD season 1 my fave was Stefan but the thing is I CAN'T STOP SHIP DAMON WITH BONNIE sins always and the thing is how can i still ship my fave character "Bonnie" with one of my least "Damon" AM I THE ONLY ONE OR AM I A FREAK???
I think IS does the best he could with what writers give him. I do agree it's not is best role. Anyway I too have my he's far from my fav character period.
Damn for me he is the most waining of the hole show and that is so give wont the hit him I mean the guy is like 160 and he is so Pathetic and that is so rrrrrrr!!!!!
it's writers fault they love him being a whinning crying baby all we have to do is praying that they wake up and change his character.
over a year ago aceg said…
Actually when I start to watch the show, i wasn't warmed up to Stefan until later season 1 when his flawed side is revealed. Never a fan of his "holiness" side. For me, a character with flaws and qualities make it more interesting.
Stefan was caring is and in season 1 he was some sort of gentleman but with also this torture/arrogant side that make him flaws as well maybe you was focus on Damon Cause he is the more Flowed, but Stefan is in all Season THE PERFECTION and i know i ship Bamon but Damon will NEVER have what Stefan HAVE he is JUST SOOO RIGHT IN ALL LEVEL!!!!!!
lilou265: your statement is contradiction. How would a person would be considered as "perfection" when he has flaws? Perfection means the condition or quality of being free as possible from all flaws or defects? Based on the above terms, Stefan can hardly meet such quality. And no I wasn't taking particular interest in any character in beginning of the show.
over a year ago helomusic said…
hmmm
Perfection is quite subjective, what's perfect for someone can not being it for someone else, I think maybe she meant that whatever his flaws are at this moment Stefan represent perfection in her view of him.

I have mixed feelings for Damon, or it's more that I have a huge dislike for him when he's with Elena. I think she brings the worst in him, seriously, he's more like a useless, reckless person and a carpet since she walks in him like he was that. It's like he is compelled by her doing things that anyone in their right minds wouldn't do. I mean, when he's with other people, he doesn't react like that, I kind of thing it's a Elena thing.
I like Damon but when he's not with Elena, I think him with her isn't a good thing for him.
But don't worry Lilou, me too at 1st I was reaching a point where I started to hate him and even consider if Bonnie deserved better than him since his behaviour was just too much for me, I can like a character but that doesn't mean I have to agree with all the thing he does. Now with more thoughts I know what bugs me.
When I first watch the show, I didn't like Stefan that much, I didn't even care for him, he was too nice, and then step by step I saw that he wasn't in fact too nice but he was trying to redeemed himself from his Ripper self then it gave him an other dimension to his character.
aceg a person without flaws is not PERFECTION AT ALL what i call perfection is In Perfection but again Stefan In Perfection make him so PERFECT THAT how I see it!!!!
HeloMusic that exactly what i say D/E bring the worst part of Both and that what i heat about thim!!!!!
hmm I see what you are trying to say now. The paradoxes-parallel existence of two idea of perfection, one strict "perfection" and the other loose "perfection" (imperfection). But I think such term could apply to many tvd characters, artists like Wagner and Beethoven, and scientists would be. Stefan is not exclusive. Sorry that's just my opinion.
over a year ago HindEssa said…
crying
God, when I read these racism- filled comments I.....!!!!!! Would you mind if I go over to the Delena fan-base and just talk 'VERY NICELY' to them? I would REALLY love to start a fight. UGH!
I know that we have to be kind and not show off our bad side's very much, be patient and all that, but seriously - WOULD you mind if i started a fight with these idiots? They really deserve to be slapped at least a hundred times!! I am VERY ANGRY. Seriously, I can start to cry at any moment now. How can they say such things?
I can't believe that most of them is such heartless Bitch*s!
Aceg And i Accept your Opinion, I never say that go to Stefan Exclusive cause that way i also like Klaus, Tyler, Katherine but i just make the thing between Damon/Stefan and the deference between them is that i can't make the imperfection from Damon Pass for perfect they just imperfect maybe because instead of fight them he just think it's his perfect side I don't know!!!

Hindessa leave it they just stupid they just can't speak without a Rude language!!!!
Damon never consider he is perfect or being the mr. know it all. Rather his view on ethics and humanity is very complicated despite his display of violence in the past. Remember his comment about miss humanity. It is moment of showing his real self rather than the sarcastic and bitter mask he put up in front of anyone.
@HindEssa: what did they say.
@aceg One of the Delena fans has written this very rude comment:
• "Damon/Bonnie, no way. In the books, they can end up together as Bonnie is a white but in the show it will not happen. Come on Damon with a nig*er girl. Bamon fans just shut up and listen, no matter how much you want JP/KW will never put them together. Deal with it.”

That is just pure Racism! Im not black, but i am very much against it! And do you know what? The fact that Bonnie is played by Kat Graham a very beautiful woman, is what makes them SO FREAKING HOT together as a couple! I mean, we Bamon fans don't say:(Mimicking a deep voice) Elena is SO weak, when she is breathing it sounds like Darth Vader!" Right? they are so pathetic freaking idiots, with no hearts, OR brains to be exact! Their brains is much smaller than a coffee bean! If I had long nails, I would scratch their eyes out, get a car, an run them over, again, and again, an again! They are so mean!!! Okay seriously, I am starting sound like a crazy psychopath!XD But they need to go get a life!
the sheer rudeness of some fans can be dispiriting at times. But just one black sheep couldn't paint the whole DE fandom as bad or evil. I think there is always some "bad apple" hide in fandoms and type in whatever they want behind a computer. Coward tactics. It is best to ignore them.
over a year ago helomusic said…
sad
@HindEssa: I have so many bad words in my mind right now, but new year, new resolutions, I'll go with peaceful word I guess.
Don't pay attention to THAT person, whatever its saying, DB is good between white people??? What is a white person? What is so good for white people to actually only be together and not go with who they want to be? I wonder where is the logic in this. Seriously, I'm sure that person will say something completely stupid to justify its thoughts. Racist people are the most ridiculous people and also the more dangerous.
Don't cry for that, don't talk to it and ignore that insipid person.
Some DE fans are just quite special I would say, and not in a good way.
Wow it's 2012 now CAN we move on I've enough!!!
Thanx. People have the right love or not what they want.

Racist people are idiot and unfortunately there are too much of those people try to ignore than maybe it's Time to start the report fest!!!
rainy
Okay, I am gonna ignore them. I of course haven't done it yet, I had to get you guys permission first - I wouldn't want to put us Bamon fans in a bad light.<3 I have calmed down a little, and are in a better mood. Just realized that they are just pathetic bullies.
Though I do most certainly NOT wanna respect by any means a DE fan, who is disrespecting any of you. Just tell me, and I will support you. No one will get away with it.<3
Much love xx

PS. Normally I don't use that type of language, but this time they crossed their limits. Just so you don't think I am using language, that would make Sailor blush ^^ Hahah
over a year ago LuCe60bis said…
"But just one black sheep couldn't paint the whole DE fandom as bad or evil"

Yep, and that count for EVERY fanbase ! You dont turn your back on a fandom just because of one "bad apple" as you said ;).

But honestly, the most part are very very very close minded, that's...sad. :/

Happy New Year ! Let's hope the best for the rest of the season !
smile
^^ Don't worry I understand I won't judge you. I feel the same way about DD2ers they're not my favorite people I'm honest. Thanx I'll have your back too!!!
heart
Aww, thanks!
That's why you're family I've your back and you have mine!!! I'm loyal in friendship I will never turn my back and mock old or new friend!!! You're part of the family so I'll never turn my back I know some does but rest assured that you CAN lean on my if something goes wrong. We'll all be there you know ;-)!!!
As Nietzsche and Goethe would probably say, the ability to engage in reflective and independent thinking is always crucial; Independent thinking is the desire of a someone to desire to think for oneself, observe from outside and being reasonable instead of rather than just going along with the thoughts of others. Of course sometimes independent thinking could possibly cause discomfort when your thoughts clash with your friends, thus put rift in your friendship. But it is worthwhile... People do not conform their mind for the sake of "group solidarity". That's something Josef Stalin and Nicolae Ceaușescu would demand someone to do it.
“He who does not feel his friends to be the world to him, does not deserve that the world should hear of him.”

We CAN be friend and disagree but someone who is disloyal doesn't deserve being call a friend. Friendship which last long are those where people respect each other and doesn't think any less of people or treat them like trash bz they disagree. If it's not the case it won't last long. At least that's what I think. No debate is needed bz it's my opinion.
Dare I say, you misinterpret the meaning of friendship. First, the significance that is found in friendships is honesty, perhaps in situations where it may be difficult for others to speak not in favor of one's friends, particularly in terms of emphasizing the perceived faults of someone's friends. But honesty is the desire what is best for one's friends.

"There is no point in people taking counsel together who follow different ways. Friendship fall apart because of two people's systematic difference in outlook. And there is no remedial measures to renovate that friendship. It is best for the two friends to part away than to stay. I fail to see how loyalty apply in the situation. If staying is meant to compensate one's thoughts for the so-called conformity, it is better to leave than staying. Keeping independent mind is far more valuable than hide different intentions behind the semblance of accord. As for respect, I think respect is earned rather than entitled. Perhaps one should look through their actions before demand respect from others.

I do agree with you on one thing though. friendship without mutual understanding is not true friendship. So it would be wise to leave than staying... Wish you a happy new year if it is a little late to say it now.

I'll tell honestly what I think because there is no need to hide you deserve the truth.I remove you from my friend list not because you're pro Dd2ers or that we disagreed but because of your behaviour.

I didn't like the way you treated DLB neither BB8fan.
I didn't like the way you treated her with your new friend.
I didn't like the way you talked about her.
She was there for you and you let her down. You throw stones at her just because you disagree with her.
That's not friendship!!!!!!!!!!

I thought and still think that's it is for the best we part ways. If it is that being honest wise rational and a good friend I'm glad not being one. I'm glad not corresponding at your description. I'm glad being lesser human being than you.

Have an happy new year too.
smile
@hinata26: Well I admit my behavior is out of line with BB8fan so I admit my fault on that part. However, Being critical and analytical of DLB's article in a joint discussion is maltreating a person? How does that even fit in same category lol? Criticism is daily-life routine. It occurs in political stages, interpersonal interactions, and closed friends and families as well. To criticize does not necessarily imply to lay personal attack or find faults, but the word is often taken to mean the expression of an objection against prejudice by author of article or journal or speech etc.
^^^^ Yeah sure that's what you did with twilwhatever I didn't memorized the name because that's what I'm talking about. It wasn't just a critic this was just something else. Anyway the case is closed now. Let's just say I don't see you the same way now.......
smile
I bet you think that we trash about DLB personally behind her back right? lol quite the opposite it was just a short discussion about her article without ill purpose involved.
Anyway what's done is done it doesn't really matter much now.
yep it is better to move on now.
over a year ago ducky8abug4u said…
smile
@HindEssa

Damon/Bonnie, no way. In the books, they can end up together as Bonnie is a white but in the show it will not happen. Come on Damon with a nig*er girl. Bamon fans just shut up and listen, no matter how much you want JP/KW will never put them together. Deal with it.

Hi *waving*,

That's ancient news, I'm afraid! Anyway, obviously, the OP feels threatened by any notion of a Damon/Bonnie relationship and has chosen to express her fear by using controversial terms. She also may have some anger management issues but that's heresay. In any case, I don't think this girl is racist. I think she's very young and very impulsive.

@Aceg:

Damon never consider he is perfect or being the mr. know it all. Rather his view on ethics and humanity is very complicated despite his display of violence in the past. Remember his comment about miss humanity. It is moment of showing his real self rather than the sarcastic and bitter mask he put up in front of anyone.

I don't think so!

Damon is an over simplified character. Conflicts within his social, interpersonal, territorial and familial circle are ALWAYS met with violence. There is no grey-in-between. For Damon, it's all black and white. After three seasons, I'm not seeing any cognitive complexity. He seems capable of expressing violent behavior when threatened or compulsive obsession for characters with similar physical traits but other than that, there isn't much left to analyze. For all the hype and attention given to him by the writers and fans alike, I personally, don't feel as if he's a three dimensional character, or at least, one that could be referred to as complex.

Please note, I'm not dissing him or trying to make people's favorite character sound less than he is. This is, after all, my opinion. It's just that, when I've described him as 'boring', this is what I actually mean.

I thought Stefan's current plight would be a turning point for the character but it's just not happening. He's like a assembly belt, performing the same tasks, without the self-actualization to humanize the character. Anyway...
@ducky8abug4u: That is just your way of looking at things. The writers and fans would go through the “surface factor” and see different light on this. Oversimplification is never a suitable word for vampire's trait, at least in television series; Rather I think oversimplification is a misrepresentation to describe a vampire (e.g. Damon)'s trait, behavior and manner when that character is not about one dimensional character. Let me say this, one dimensional character meant for character that has no layers except serve for single purpose, let it be kill or be victimized. (in the case of vampire diaries). Damon is not someone that could be categorized as that. His character is vivid as a human (not a meaningless and insignificant killing machine). All the flaws that he bears and all the paradox and contradiction in his behavior give his character more a human feel and add more layers to his character like his chivalry in his human years, display of rare softness, and his moment of vulnerability... That doesn't seem a something one-dimensional and shallow character would do.

over a year ago ducky8abug4u said…
smile
@Aceg:

...one dimensional character meant for character that has no layers except serve for single purpose...

Alright, Damon has a surface layer. That surface layer is sarcasm, which is humor (if you can call it that) used to shield himself from perceived hurts. Underneath that layer of sarcasm is a yearning to be with Katherine or Elena; and still, beneath that is a third layer rippled with insecurities that are also an extension of his obsession with Katherine or Elena. However, if (as a viewer) you're looking for something a little meatier, like the struggle to come to terms with the threat of forever loosing one's own brother, than you're poop out of luck.

And even the layers I listed are all wrapped in getting a girl's attention. That, to me, isn't an example of a complex character, or even a three dimensional one. Call it what you will but it's just not working for me.
@ducky8abug4u: Lol I am sure there is little need to "convince" somebody when their mind is a million miles away. I am neither a teacher nor a supervisor. Throw pearls before swine is totally not my cup of tea. btw If you really are desire to know the psychological realism of three dimensional and one dimensional character, there will be many out there love to help you.

"I listed are all wrapped in getting a girl's attention." In the beginning of 1st season, yes, but then and now, I don't think so.
over a year ago LuCe60bis said…
Wow the reactions about the new promo :O cant believe it, seriously the word de make me soooo SICK :X
Why don't you like it??? cause so do i it seems SUCK i don't go to watch it!!!!!
You can avoid if you want :P
I Am Not Talking about the Promo But the hole Episode It come Nothing new in The try the make Stefan Bad And Damon The Hero But what new in this Season come on we all know that Damon will make a deal with Klaus for find The coffin and Stefan so that he will let Elena Alone but guess what NOTHING NEW EITHER It will suck i know it and i was not talking to You Aceg i ask Luce why she heat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
Well Stefan is not perfect as every other human creatures has the "dark side" The creation of monotonous villain is never the intention of KW and JP's intention would believe. Otherwise, the screen would be bombarded with psycho-like pinhead jr. of Hell on Earth who leave a path of destruction and send pure terror into ordinary lives.
zzz
Oh please stop if you think that they just try the show Stefan "Dark Side" okay but now what they try the show is Stefan "Damon Side" the one who will make Elena a Vamp whiteout ask her that the Side I Hate About Damon and what they will make us show is that Elena can be with Damon cause he make mistake BLAH BLAH BLAH just put them Together and go to something MORE SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING CAUSE NOW THEY JUST REPLAY WHAT THEY ALREADY DID AND THAT IS SO F*CKINF BORING!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Bangelusfan said…
tongue
Noone is perfect aceg but that's what the dopple wants she wants perfect, welltoo bad damon isn't a saint either( and I do recall a moment that damon shouldn't be forgiven, like killing Jeremy, and she forgave him with flying colours) but what you gonna do, the writers live in a fairy tale world...
well Stefan killed, torured his victim in his past. even he admit he's like damon those days. That's a fact isn it? So why it is hard to admit?

Bangelusfan: Well My statement is focus specifically on Stefan, because his dark past and immoral actions in the past. Just because Damon done bad thing so that Stefan doesn't mean excused or forgiven. Let me ask you when you commit serious crime like murder, do you plead with police: please I am not the only one bad because many people have done that?
meh
of course aceg that Stefan shouldn't be forgiven for what he has done...BUT since Damon was also very easily forgiven AND he has done some horrific things as well(especially to Elena! let's not forget that), then the Stefan situation is no different! That's my point! And of course if we look into the motivations of each...let us just say that Damon's reasons aren't so noble. And yet he's the 'hero' of the show just because he pours a few tears for his selfish reasons aint that right? So no Damon is NOT an excuse!!
Okay BangelusFan Answer For me in this!!! I Never see Damon torture himself for his action when he did it's only cause Elena don't talk to him after, Why do you think that Stefan want Revenge from Klaus it's not nothing he fight for this inner thing "reppah" the stay inside, did we see Damon fight for his bad side never on the contrary he Welcome it was Okay in season one but in season two it become for pathetic reason and Damon is danger for all people around him ( Vicky, Lexie, Shelia, Bonnie, Caroline, Jeremy, Elena, Stefan, Mason....) and Can you tel me for who did Stefan become a DANGER, he just kill Andie that all!!!!! neither of them are Saint but i think it's torture/shame Stefan for years, But it never Stop Damon to continue...
^^^ agree!!
And I thought divergeance of opinion was a good thing....... Isn't it?!
We don't think the same isn't it?! Independence of thinking is something really difficult to respect. We have different truth that doesn't mean someone's opinion is necessarily better than the other.
cool
Ummm... that's exactly what I've said that Damon did it all for his selfish reasons, and Stefan did it for a noble cause(his brother!).