Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 2690 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 2690

over a year ago chazzaf said…
@hinata26 thats great we have got to fight for our Bonnie.Do you like my new KG Icon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago hinata26 said…
Of course dear at the beginning I didn't want to join the bonnie spot but I sick and tired to see de invade her spot . They don't even love her !!!
@hinata26 they dont give a shit about her and if they think they do they are just kidding themselves these are the people who plastered Bonnie is Bitch all over her videos. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
They're hypocrite
@hinata26 I agree and SpuffyDelena posted that on the DE wall so of course all her little DE minions are going to come over and vote against us.she is such a Bitch.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago skysamuelle said…
On a bright side, read this:

link

Nina Dobrev states that Elena is not attracted to Damon in present time, she is loyal to Stefan and loves him only in a way that surpasses all common emotions of high school life.

It's basically the very contrary of whatever DErs ghad us believing.
And it definitely means that, for those among us who so suspected, Elena was never jealous of Andie.

Nina is so brave for stating the beautiful, sharp truth.
@skysamuelle I have all ready read it the DE fans were hating on Nina for it.The DE fans disgust me you would never catch us hating on Kat or Ian they make me sick. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago samjhart said…
smile
@chazzaf: hun I think we should refrain from using foul language. Whad'ya say?
over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
You know what? A part of me feels like the writers are seeing all of this OTT obsessive Delena garbage from the fandom and maybe because of it, the writers are not going to make Delena happen as a price. Because they see how destructive the Delena fanbase really is.
over a year ago aceg said…
I've encountered with some DE fan who already got married and still behave like a bitter bitch lol
laugh
Haha. DE fans are bitter regardless if they are single or married. You really think their marital status would have any impact on their extremist behaviour? Lol
over a year ago LoVeLuStAnDLiEs said…
Hahha ^ I hate met ''some'' De fans that are nice though not many,you cant get a point across without them shoving thier Dumb entertainment down my neck and now im choaking im soo sick of it
LMFAO. I love their nickname, Dumb Entertainment. Everything about Delena is so DEpressing.
angry
Oh my god de disgust me So much it's horrible. They're all trolling in bonnie spot and I can't stand it really.
Spuffydelena wasn't The girl who was trolling in The bd spot to insult bonnie and bamon really.
Wasn't it her who was talking about bj and say how much she find them hot in bonnie spot really.
Can't we just make and other spot where they wouldn't order us around for once. I'm sick because everywhere they go they have to be in charge !!!!
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
*sigh* I want to know why the hell some DE fans would lurk here? On a rant thread especially. Why? Why bother? Nobody is forcing them to come here. I dont go posting or lurking on their spot. I stay away from that crazy. You really cant say anything here without wondering if DE fans are spying. I wish we could lock these spots.
angry
Delena fans are so obsessed with Bonnie and Bamon that they can't help themselves. Most of them need medication for the obsessive and extremist attitudes and behaviours. Or better yet, most of them should be in a mental institution. A lot of them are simply nutcase extremists. I swear, most of them are bi-polar.
A mental institution is where they belong.
I swear, most Delena fangirls/nutzos are probably a bunch of fat, homely chicks who eat Ben and Jerry's all day long, who have never been laid, are just plain jealous of Kat Graham/Bonnie Bennett (because she's so beautiful and they're not) and fantasize about being fingered by Ian/Damon 24/7. PATHETIC.
laugh
ROLFL^^
i only know that now they are setting polls to limit the number of shippy stuff that can be kept on Bonnie 's spot. I had it.

i'm so tired of them that i voted and left, without commenting.
Because having the same argument all over again and again is annoying.

if the bonnie spot will end up a place where we can't talk of bamon and have respect de religiously, i will be the one who doesn't feel welcome there.

it's freaking stupid double standard - we have to be 'respectful' but during each fucking poll or pick involving Bamon i must read hidiotic stuff like 'there's no worst pairing than bamon so i will vote SE even if i hate them.'

or 'no, Damon belongs to Elena so i can't stand bamon'.

if they want to be treated respectfully so bad, they should start by treating other ships respectully too.
angry
Delena fan base doesn't deserve an ounce of respect. And they certainly don't deserve to get what they want either. What a bunch of entitled brats. Everyone else within this fandom that is NOT part of the Delena Cult sees their fan base for EXACTLY what they are. Hell, even Julie Plec has laughed at them and I'm sure now, that L.J. Smith, who is no longer writing her own story (because of them), she's laughing at how stupid they look while she's sitting back feeling ultimate relief at the same time.
They post bj think on that spot and we don't have the right to do the same with bamon or other ship that they deon't like . PFFF
THEY'RE IDIOT AND HIPOCRITE
and there's another troll on our wall. Reported and ignored promptly, but it's too bad there's no special feature to simply delete their posts. I would be the best solution and their worst punishment since they are losers thriving on attention.

still, in so many years of shipping wars, i never met a fanbase so batshitcrazy and pathethic.
over a year ago lorastefens said…
big smile
Don't report any wall post now, I wanna see how much they can annoy us, I'm finding it amusing now, sorry...Call me masochistic but most of their wall post are now funny.LMAO....
I've been through some pretty bad shipper wars in the time that I have been supporting TV couples. That includes the likes of BTVS, Smallville and One Tree Hill. And honestly, I can say without a doubt, that I have never, ever seen a shipper fan base as horrifying as the Delena fanbase in my life. They are honestly the WORST ever. To me, they are 100 million times worse then the Spuffy/Clana/Brucas shipper fan bases COMBINED. And trust me, those fanbases all had their fair share (large, I might add) of batshit crazy-ass fans. The Delena fan base beats them all, plain and simple. THEY ARE THE ULTIMATE WORST.
The delena fanbase is popular in my perspective because of three things

*Damons/Ian looks
*The fact that Damon and Elena are more intresting them Stefan and Elena even though Stefan and Elena are true love
*Because people love damons charcter to be with the main girl,if stefan was everyones favrourite charcter it would be him instead.

The people who ship DE are the people who ship Serrena and Nate from Gossip girl the most gorgues couple you could ever have but the most lifeless and boring ..remind you of anyone..*cough* DE!!
Oh God, don't get me started with Nate/Serena. I simply cannot stand that couple. Along with Brucas and Delena. YUCK.
For the most part, I have been a Dan/Serena and Chuck/Blair shipper, but Dan/Blair has overtaken my heart and soul. To me, they are EPIC and so adorable. <3
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
Um mates meh luv S&N dnt kill meh but I ship them becuz their funny and kute. DE fanbase is bloody popluar becuz of Ian meh has mentioned it in my post. They just love him and "The Blue Wonders" Yuck! he's hot but not capitol TT HOTT LOL Paul gains hottness and respect for being his bloody self.
@LoVeLuStAnDLiEs: IA with those 3 things, but I'm still not understanding how Damon and Elena are more interesting that Stefan and Elena. Its still a vampire/human pairing and that pairing is so over-rated IMO. I's been done alot in vampire movies/shows. How about trying a new pairing, like vampire/witch?
What do you think those guys will do when bd happen try to kill kg and us?!!! Pfffgf
Honestly, what turns me off from D/E is the incredibly cliche pairing of bad boy vampire with good human girl. Because I find those kind of relationships really toxic and unhealthy, not to mention incredibly cliche and overrated. I know from personal experience. I hate to incorporate a personal experience on here but I feel that I need to in order to explain why DE is such a toxic pairing. My ex-boyfriend was a bad boy (similar to Damon) and he caused a lot of trouble and caused me a lot of heartache. He was verbally and physically abusive and used to beat the shit out of me. But because I was so emotionally weak and vulnerable at the time, I couldn't escape and get out. I was this 16 year old weak girl being overpowered by him mind, body and soul. Hell, it was so bad that I went through some pretty traumatic shit personally and with him. Trust me, being with a bad boy (who hasn't been reformed before you go into a relationship with them) is not fun at all, it is not a pleasant experience. Because as the "good girl", you automatically feel the constant need to try to "change" the bad boy (like Elena is doing to Damon right now on the show and even in the books), and you can't do that. HE HAS TO CHANGE FOR HIMSELF AND NOT FOR SOMEONE ELSE. Only the bad boy has control over what he does and how he acts. You can't change a bad boy, because the truth is, it is destined to fail. This is only a small reason why I literally despise the Delena relationship, because it reminds me of my own personal experience.
When i mean thier more intresting i mean they ''might'' be seen as more intresting because damon is the favourie charcter on TVD and the favourite brother,thats why de likes them.
I dont like DE at all
Just curious, has a vampire/witch pairing or a vampire/werewolf been done before in other shows/movies? Like in Buffy? I've never watched that show so I wouldnt know.
@hinata26: Cry in the corner, cut themselves, kick, scream, pull their hair..jump off a bridge. Sad really. Delena will happen eventually and, look at me, I'm cool I'm calm. No freak outs here. Hell I was calm (tried VERY HARD to be and i did it) while reading the craptastic Shadow Souls.
ItalianAngel89: I'm not sure if there has ever been a vampire/witch storyline, at least on TV. This is part of the reason why Bamon is so fascinating to me both in the novels and especially on the show. Not only is it because vampires and witches are known to be "natural enemies" but also, Damon and Bonnie would be the first inter-racial, vampire/witch relationship, I believe ever written on TV. To me, that is the true definition of EPIC. Because the love that these two individuals have for each other is crossing both racial barriers and species barriers.
italianAngel89 pairing in buffy: witch werewolf,vampire slayer, witch witch, vampire werewolf
big smile
Ah, yes. So that means there has never been a vampire/witch pairing on TV. :D
Yep I think so
big smile
TVD would be the first then. Awesome.
BAMON = EPIC

DELENA = GARBAGE
over a year ago aceg said…
It is a comfort to see some mature DE fans like DefineDelicate on this spot and fanforum. In fact, out of every TVD related fandom, fanforum is the only normal one left.
Lol Meh has come up with Delightful Ears to meh DE fans on youtube and hear. Those are the ones who are bloody Delightful to us DB or SE fans, they even hear our flippin cries yet keep their posh. Hate the rest which are Deranged Enities lol their like manky spirits never, wanted to move on in peace. Get a life losers!
Sometimes i go over on the DE spot and say a few things that i thought was nice about a certen de scene,i never complimented thier love jsut damons powerfull charcter.And the de fans were really nice to me because i respected thier ship.
Yea? well meh has never set ship over into the devil's home and no mate meh not talkin, bout Damon. Lol Jus hate the bloody couple now more then I should but it's becuz they have craze fans, on DE super charge battiers. Lol
The real pb is that they don't respect other ship. I don't love beremy it's not because I don't love that ship that I treat those who love them badly. I don't call them wore delusional or other things de call us.
The problem is that they ask for The respect they don't give to others .That's the main problem.
blush
@Hinata26 Aww mate that was a beautiful post lol they dnt give us no flippin respect. It's like if your in Japan and you cnt respect our laws nor families, then it's dis honor. We want DE fans to bloody see how their treating TVD fans in general with their Dumb Entertaintment love.
kiss
Thanx it's because you inspire me mate ;-)
I'm sorry but any DE fan that I see being nice to anyone who is a Stelena or Bamon shipper is being phoney. Because I can assure you, they are just trying to make their fanbase and their ship look good, knowing that the batshit crazy fans within their fanbase overpower the rest of their fanbase. I'm sorry but I just cannot have any respect for the Delena fan base as a whole. And it's not that I haven't tried to be nice and respectful towards them, because I have. But it doesn't work because they are still the obsessive nut cases that they have been and always will be. They are never going to change so I have gotten to the point where I don't care anymore. You can only extend an olive branch for so long before you just say screw it, I'm done. RESPECT IS NOT GIVEN, IT IS EARNED. And from what I have seen, the Delena fanbase hasn't really done anything for me to really feel like I can respect them.
worried
@Hinata26 Aww meh soo touch *Gloomps you (means hugs)* Yah F4 mates forever!