Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 2690 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1400 of 2690

over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
@Bubbles Nana you and meh family here can call meh by meh name. Oh dnt flippin worry mate I come from the Shou family in Japan and was raised, to inflict on those who would inflict on us. Im not though becuz I am bloody 21 next week is meh Twlight theme bday, she nor her goofies will get at meh skin. Thnks for caring mate glad I bloody love DB more they make meh hate DE, even more. @Applepie Lol try Shady Brooke's mate their all bunch of looines in need of a reality check. FYI LOSERS IAN ISNT GOD NOR IS HE A GOD GET OVER YASELVES!
over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
Bubbles: Hi Victoria. I'm Christina but I prefer to be called by my second name Noelle. :) Oh and don't get me started with SpuffyDelena. That chick is a psychotic bitch. She causes so much unnecessary drama and shipper wars on Twitter, it's not even funny. There's nothing but trouble and problems when it comes to that chick.

DamonsLilBird: I get that Ian is popular and everything and he portrays a popular character and everything but come on! I feel like people worship Ian/Damon a little too much to the point where it looks like an unhealthy obsession. It's beyond disturbing.
LOL@Applepie Noelle it's beyond unhealthy I like the guy too but I dnt flippin excuse his ways nor Damon's. Why should us DB fans get push aside cuz we dnt approved of DE's couple? Why should that girl and bloody others like ourselves get flippin threatend, with the Race card? GET OVER YASELVES DE LOSERS AN TO THE SANE KIND DE'RS LIKE MEH SELF. SORRY YA GOTTA BE ROPE IN WITH THESE LOOINES!
DamonsLilBird: It's not even just about the OTT Delena support and the excessive Ian worshipping. It's their entitled attitude and their sense of superiority that I simply cannot fucking stand. It's so repulsive and disgusting to me. The Delena fan base has done nothing but place themselves on such a high fucking pedestal to the point where anyone who doesn't agree with their opinions, or share the same beliefs as them when it comes to all things TVD, Delena, Ian, Nian etc,is below them and should be just brushed aside as if we're nothing. I'm sorry but I can't stand when the DE fan base runs around on all the public forums and blogs etc and call themselves 80% of the TVD fandom. Why, because they've won some fucking lame-ass EOnline poll? I'm sorry but if Delena fans are using that to measure the TVD fandom, then they are beyond fucking delusional with low IQ's. IN THAT POLL, YOU COULD VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Last time I checked, the internet fandom only represents like 3-5% of the whole TVD fandom so I don't know why they feel so entitled to label themselves the majority, when no legitimate evidence has been given to support this false prophecy. It's all in their heads, it's all an illusion, this whole Delena support thing. I also think that Nian, like Delena, is also a HUGE illusion. The TVD fan base CREATED Nian. It's all in these obsessive Delena/Nian shippers heads that the two are actually dating IRL, when there is no proof that they are dating, yet they treat them as if they are the next Brangelina. It's so fucking annoying and I'm beyond sick of them. Because of the obsessive Nian nutcases, I have resorted to supporting the beautiful friendship/bond that is Pina (Paul/Nina), because someone within this fandom has got to give them some love. I don't know about anyone else, but I absolutely ADORE those two. Their Twitter banter this morning was beyond adorable.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bubbles1290 said…
I loved their banter too! It was adorable. Nina just couldn't believe Paul got a twitter, and was messing with him about it. Pina is so adorable :) I don't care whether they're friends or a couple; they make each other happy, and that's good enough for me. In fact, that's great for me. I'm happy Paul has Torrey, and I wish them well in their relationship. And I'd be happy for Nina too IF Nian actually became real. Because I want them to be happy. But Delena and Nian fans don't seem to feel the same way; they'd rather Ian and Nina both be miserably alone than have them date anyone other than each other. That's just being selfish, and I hate how often they act like this.
ApplePie Preach mate and by all means dnt bloody stop standing up becuz ur right. Why attack ppl who dnt love DE? I do turely belive these lame ass losers, think Nian *laughing at the boot leg name* I think they belive their bloody Robsten um huns ya not and even if their dating for real. Nian isnt dating nor will they ever becuz Ian is a hollywood player, Ever Star mag saids it. Pina are great I read their twitters so flippin nice and cute but nooo we cnt flippin speak our minds. This semi DE fan is bloody tired of being lap into their shit. Sorry mate.
I just want to get this off my chest. If SpuffyDelena ever comes on this spot and harasses or attacks ANY of my fellow Bamonators ever again, I WILL TAKE HER ON. She's not gonna come on this spot and harass any of my fellow Bamonators ever again. So she can bring it. If she starts shit, I will be ready for her. She doesn't want to mess with me, I will take her down in a verbal exchange of words.

over a year ago aceg said…
Hi@bubbles1290, welcome to the bamily.

they'd rather Ian and Nina both be miserably alone than have them date anyone other than each other. That's just being selfish, and I hate how often they act like this.

It is no surprising they behave like this way. Even some civilized DE fans had make a similar remark that they'd rather have Damon die or be alone if Delena will not get together.
Oh and just another warning: I'm half Latina. You DON'T mess with Latin Fire.
Lol Noelle! I love that song! Haha. You go girl. And I'll be right there with you bringing down the bitch (as I'm sure the rest of our Bamon family will be too). Ugh. I really wish the Fanpop moderators would suspend her account or something already. Someone that hateful shouldn't be allowed to roam around on here.

@aceg, yeah, I've seen them say that too. Or, better yet, I've seen them say "I'd rather have Damon die than see him ever end up with Bonnie." Wow. You sure love the character *sarcasm*
Lol Im glad I have mates like you all becuz seriously I will knock a bitch down um hello, It's not nice to poke a Yakuza gangster unless death is what ya want. Gotta run class morrow but Victoria and Nolle you gurs bloody rock! Thks for rantin too meh others love ya and Goodnight.
Night Nana :) It was nice talking to you :)
@bubbles1290: Seem like their loyalty somehow need to be tested when it come to Damon lol. I crack up whenever I read a comment like that. This is why I never really understand how their twisted mind work.
@DamonsLilBird: see you tomorrow mate.
@aceg They're loyal to Damon on all accounts except for who he ends up with; then it's Elena or nothing. Being the selfish fans they are, they refuse to accept him even developing slight feelings for any female character other than Elena (hense all of the Rose hate from them). Anyone who could pose a slight threat to their precious Delena *cough* Bonnie *cough* is automatically overwhelmed with enormous amounts of hate from the shippers. They don't care if Damon ends up happy. Well, I take that back; they care as long as he ends up happy with ELENA. Anyone else? They don't give a shit. They'd rather have him be alone and miserable or dead than with anyone other than Elena.
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
I just have to say something [I'm a DE shipper but please don't attack 'cause I'm not coming to start shit.]

I was directed here to "see how much shit those Bamon fans talk" etc etc. But I'm not about that bullshit. Unless you're straight up disrespectful to me, I don't have a problem with you.

Anyways, I just wanted to respond to this:

they refuse to accept him even developing slight feelings for any female character other than Elena (hense all of the Rose hate from them).

That's 100% false for me [&& quite a few DE fans I know but that's another story]. I really enjoyed the Rose storyline, and I was teary-eyed during her final scene =[
^Yes, but before the Descent (when Rose's popularity grew greatly), almost everyone from the DE fanbase (that I saw) was hating on Rose. Everyone began to like her only once they knew she was going to die and was no longer a threat. Sorry, but that's how I see it.

And who even posted that anyway? They shouldn't be in our spot if they're just going to spy. Shows how insecure some fans can get...
The truth is, they just can't accept that Delena is an ill-fated ship from the start. Why can't they see that? With them, when it comes to Damon, it's Elena or it's no one?! Why? Is Damon not capable of loving someone other then Elena? For fans of Damon who supposedly LOVE Damon so much, they sure do show the opposite. Because if they really loved Damon, they would want him to be happy regardless. And if any Delena fans have actually read the books (most Delena nutzos haven't), then they will see that Bonnie actually makes Damon feel an emotion that Damon doesn't commonly feel: happiness and joy. Take Nightfall for example. When Bonnie was near-death and she came back to life after Damon had saved her, Bonnie was expressing fierce joy and happiness that she was alive. Damon felt the same joy and happiness in response. Has Damon EVER felt that emotion with Elena in the books??? The answer is NO. And the same could be said for Elena as well. Elena is only blissfully and completely happy when she is with Stefan and in his presence. Those who like to do nothing but undermine Bamon and their connection can kiss my half Cuban/Mexican ass.
Lol Noelle. They can kiss my half German ass too.
laugh
LMAO. Damn, So Germans got some fire in 'em too, huh?
You bet your Latin ass we do! Haha.
LMAO, Victoria, you're hilarious Chica. :P But you know what I mean? I just don't understand how anyone can undermine the Bamon connection. How much more obvious could it be??? The boy died for her! If that's not what love is, then I don't know what is. And not only is it love, but it's selfless love. Can any Delena supporter find me proof and evidence of when Damon has ever been selfless with Elena? NO, they can't.
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
smile
@xoheartinohioxo:

Hi (waving)! I remember you. You're the good egg. As always, you're welcomed here for as long you want.
I can't think of any times he has been either Noelle. He's always been very selfish when concerning Elena. IMO, Bonnie is the girl that brings out the good side of Damon, not Elena. She's the one that provokes his selfless side, and the side that's happy and kind. Elena brings out all the bad in Damon, IMO. He's never been a "good person" when around Elena. Honestly, I think the whole "they bring out the best in each other" thing that DE fans pull is complete bullshit.
LMAO, tell me about it, Victoria. Even L.J. Smith herself said that Bonnie is Damon's "weak spot". She is the special person in Damon's life. If the own author says this then it's the reality. Has L.J. Smith ever said that Elena is his weak spot? The answer is no. L.J. Smith even said herself, that Damon is normally a very selfish lover or person. And that goes for his feelings for Elena. L.J. has mentioned to fans that he set himself a goal (after he first met Bonnie in After Hours right after he arrived in Fells Church after Stefan) to possess Elena and that his wanting her mostly has to do with revenge against his brother. All of Damon's relationships have been ego-based. So what does he do? He chases Elena because that is what he is used to. But at the same time, the sad thing is, that he runs away from what is fatefully right for him. I mean, After Hours, can you or anyone honestly tell me that L.J. Smith didn't set that unusual and unexpected meeting between Damon & Bonnie for absolutely no reason, considering that she implemented that connection BEFORE she wrote the original TVD story? Nobody can tell me that Bamon is not real or doesn't have great depth, meaning, purpose and significance to Damon's story in this series. The truth is and I've said it before. Bonnie didn't help Damon to spiritually grow and evolve. SHE IS DAMON'S SPIRITUAL EVOLVEMENT. She IS his growth.If you notice, both Damon and Bonnie's spiritual evolvement and spiritual journeys began after they met each other in After Hours. Elena has helped to heal Damon, yes. She has helped him on his spiritual path and maybe it is because of Elena, along with Stefan and every other character in the story, and her trying to save Damon and help heal him, that Damon is now realizing the deep and intense feelings that he has had for Bonnie since they first met IMO. Because honestly, if it weren't for Elena, he probably wouldn't realize the deep feelings he has for Bonnie. This is what I believe that Elena's purpose has always been when it comes to Damon; to assist him on his spiritual evolvement. Elena has always had this need to heal Damon and to save him from himself and because of this, she confused these intentions and feelings for it being true love and it's not.
I hate it when DE fans go on and on about how good and selfless he is with Elena. No, he isn't. He's very selfish indeed. As you said Noelle, he set a goal to possess Elena and that his wanting her mostly has to do with revenge against his brother. Did DE fans forget that? They say that that was before, and now he "loves" her. No, he loves himself. He loves challenges. And Elena was the biggest challenge out there for him. He needed to "boost his ego", so to speak, by obtaining her as his prize. Honestly, I feel like that's all he views Elena as; a prize. Bonnie is different. IMO, the good Damon that DE fans claim he is with Elena, he only is around Bonnie. He's much more tender and gentle with her than any other in the series (most of the time, anyway). He doesn't treat her like a game, as he so often does with Elena. But of course, (most) DE fans either chose to deny/reject, or ignore this.
over a year ago fanficfan12 said…
Sorry to leave that question hanging from last night's rant. First chance i had to spend some time here tonight. Anyway, the poster is the girl you already guessed. 1 BD fan ruffled some feathers, the rest of us on the cw board either tried to maintain a somewhat civil convo while others stayed out of it. Then SHE comes along and did 1 thing that was totally uncalled for.

I mean, I would understand if she said something specifically to the person she was mad at, but she acted against all BD fans.

See this is why I left all TVD forum boards before. No respect is ever given to us.

Moving on lol. I can't believe you all braved through the DE moments in that book even if it had BD ones lol. I actually have a couple questions, but before I ask, I'll look at the other thread to see if the answers there first.

anyway, gotta run and submit hw :(
Exactly, Victoria. It's because they are IN DENIAL. The reason why Damon can't really "pretend" with Bonnie and why he doesn't or hasn't pretended with Bonnie throughout the course of the series is because HE CAN'T. Something inside Damon can never pretend with Bonnie. If you actually read the books in depth, and all of the short stories, then you will see that Damon just can't pretend with Bonnie. If I'm being honest, the main reason why I believe that Damon acted "badly" towards Bonnie in Midnight was because L.J. Smith wanted Damon to still be the stereotypical bad boy that he has been throughout the series. Before Midnight was released, L.J. Smith mentioned this in one of her blogs. So, she had to make Damon do bad things to Bonnie and Elena in order for him to have his typical bad boy image. Plus, I think Damon being a human unexpectedly really played with Damon's emotions and made him act very irrational & all over the place, especially towards Bonnie. But the bottom line is, that Damon doesn't hide from Bonnie, because HE CAN'T. This is out of his control. It just the kind of connection that they have. It's the same way that Bonnie can't hide from Damon and hide the fact that she is/was immature, fragile and vulnerable. She doesn't put up a facade in front of Damon because SHE CAN'T. Both Damon and Bonnie are incapable of hiding their "true identities" and "true selves" around each other. Why? Because when they are with each other, their true selves come out naturally and they both have absolutely no control over it. In Nightfall, when Damon's soul burst and emerged naturally and unexpectedly after Bonnie woke up from her near-death, that was completely out of Damon's control and that was also out of Bonnie's control as well. When Damon's soul burst and he subconsciously held Bonnie to him at the same time; that was his soul doing that action. It was an action that Damon had no control over. The same way that Damon has no control over the fact that Bonnie brings out his true inner self which is the kind, loving, tender and protective Damon―the true Damon, as mentioned in Nightfall, during the infamous DB bathtub scene.
The bathtub scenes is one of my favorite ever from the series. :)

I'd love to go on and on with you about this (I really would), but like Nana, I have classes tomorrow. I need to get some shut-eye. But I'll try to get back on tomorrow. Night Noelle :)
LMAO. I don't have class tomorrow. Night Victoria! :)
over a year ago skater_girl1 said…
We are getting a scene.I'm really happy.
over a year ago chazzaf said…
Thanks for all the kind support guys.I dont know what I would do without my Bamon mates.But please everyone lets stop with all the hate.Sorry if I sound rude but we should be talking about Bamon not about DE and its fans so if a nice DE fan wants to come over and express their opinion then we can listen and welcome them with open arms.It is just we sound so hateful and I know that some DE fans say and do a lot worse and I know I used to hate a lot to.But I know my Bamon mates arent really like that.So please Girls and Boys if there is any lets stop with all the hate.Lets just talk about Bamon from now on.I think it would be best for all of us. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
over a year ago lorastefens said…
^ I second that.I only want to talk about DB, not DE or how some DE fans behave.I got annoyed over their negative comments.I just want to love DB and talk with you about that.Please Bamon fans are really patient and let them always be that way.I don't want to be rude but because of the negative comments , fans can be really annoyed.

@Holly, I was astonished at first seeing you here.I was like What Holly has joined Bamon fanclub, they are mostly talking about the trolls in twitter and in FP spot who are coming here talking about shit about Bamon and Bamon fans, not saying about all fans.
@lorastefens Hi Thanks glad someone agrees with me.I know thats some people like to rant but it was getting so bad that I couldn't see a nice comment anywhere.I also just want to talk about Bamon I mean come on we are finally getting a scene again since what seems like forever so lets just be happy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago helomusic said…
sad
@ chazzaf: I completely agree with you! It became a bad habit of us to bitch out about DE fans! Sometimes I'm quite lost when I saw our wall it became more a "What was the DE thing of the day or what that DE fan did today?" It's quite annoying it's like we only talk about DE. Even the comparison are with DE! Are we DE fan? I don't think so but sometime I think we talk too much about them!
We should try to be back to the basic I mean only talk about DB and focus on it!
And please my only request in here would to let the wall with only DB content or DB related thing! With a more objective eye when I watch our wall it look like a DE and JB hater wall, and we talk too much about them there!
It's the first thing people see when come to our spot so I don't think it's the most appealing thing to show!
@helomusic I agree Hun at first I was quite happy to rant about the DE fans.but then I was like this isn't me I dont want to become like them and I like the thought of Bamon being a loving fanbase to a negative or hating one.I have a feeling that the hiatus is making people have nothing to talk about so it is making us hate on people.But I am fed up with it I want our fanbase to go back to the way it was before happy and loving. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@helomusic @chazzaf: I agree with you. After all this is a place for us bamilies to enjoy our time and share our thoughts on Bamon, not emphasising on DE and other non-related staff. This is why I refrain myself joining in those heated discussion as much as possible. I know bamonators are nice and patient people and I don't want outsiders get the impression that we are bitter. But when the posts on our wall and forum are filled with non-related complaints, people who come here will get the wrong idea and think of us as crazies.
@aceg I agree hun.I am starting to think we are going crazy.I am usually a very hot headed person but when it comes to other people being hot headed I become the peacemaker.But it is getting ridiculous all this hate we are supposed to be a loving fanbase not a hating one. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
over a year ago hinata26 said…
smile
agree !!!!!!!
@hinata26 Yep as F4 mates we need to destroy all hate. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xx
@chazzaf,hinata26: yes we need mediators to preserve the peacful environment on this spot. I think f4 perfectly suited for this job.
@aceg I agree there is nothing worse than haters.Lets make sure we dont become them. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
smile
@aceg Of course we can !!!!!!!! It will be our new mission F4mates for ever!!!!!!!!!
@hinata26 Yep F4 mate for life. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well Victoria Nolle I wanted to let ya both know sumbody (SD) kindly removed, meh TVD post. Lol sorry if it became too much to hear the truth bout sum DE fans but I will bloody try, and think only of Bamon and JaSam.
@DamonsLilBird: Nana, that sucks Chica. Maybe we should just cease talking about the DE fan base, although it's going to be really hard considering that I see them bashing us all the time on Tumblr, Twitter, YT and the TVD forums. But I'm gonna do my best to not rant about them, although it's going to be hard.

Also would like to say to my fellow Bamonators, I apologize if any of my rants offend anyone. I just strongly believe in defending SE/DB and after all the unnecessary hate and bashing that we receive as fans of these ships and also all the hate that these two ships receive from the opposing fan base, I get irritated. I get annoyed when the opposing fan base of our ship(s) bashes us repeatedly. I'll save my rants regarding DE, the DE fan base and my anti-DE views for Tumblr, since I use my Tumblr for posting rants. I will, however, still debate about why DB is a significantly better pairing then DE though because the DE ship seems to be labelled the "fan favourite", so I can't help but to do so. But I will focus more on just DB and why they are such an epic pairing.
@ApplePie88 No you didnt offend me I actually see myself a lot like you I am very hot headed you see well then again most Italians are but I am very like you I am always defending my believes even though I dont understand why I have to do so.I mean I should be able to believe whatever I want to believe.I just dont want us to sink as low as most DE fans do because I know we are better than this. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­x
over a year ago helomusic said…
smile
@ApplePie88: It's not that your comment are offensive or else it's just it's the rant page so I don't care but the wall is quite what everyone see and it's the first thing people see when they came to the spot so I don't want us to be consider as hater!
I know when the other fanbase insult us it's quite bad and I have to admit that my hate for DE is not a secret but at least I prefer to see the rant page with every hateful thinking here than in the wall. It's the only thing I ask.
Arugh! cnt stand this bloody phone anyhoos Nolle mate dnt ya dare excuse ya actions. Spuffy and her freaks were bloody attacking the gur and me. You were a Bamon family member who saw we and others were in flippin need. Thnk ya you too Victoria becuz ya also stop strong for our family mates luv ya both.
Chazzaf & Helomusic: I know what you mean, and I apologize. I won't post any comments regarding Delena on the wall anymore. But I will still strongly defend SE/DB as much as possible on the forums. I don't want to sink as low as they have in the past but I feel like sometimes, they need to be called out on their BS and I find that most of the SE/DB fans tend to be rather passive, while the DE fanbase is inherently more aggressive then us. And because of this, I feel the need to always have to defend our fanbases and fight back. Sometimes I get a little carried away, but I feel that calling them out from time to time is necessary. :)

DamonsLilBird: I know that you have my back when it comes to defending our ships and calling out the DE fans, but maybe some of my fellow Bamonators are right and that I should take it down a notch. I don't want to be anything like them and even when I do call them out, I still know that I am and never will be as nasty as they are. I've seen DE fans and what they are like on various different public blogs, message board, forums and social sites to last me a lifetime, so I know that even the nastiest, most vile SE/DB supporter is nowhere near as horrifying as one mildly nasty DE fan. But again, thanks for having my back. I appreciate it. Esto es una tan gran cosa que usted me muestra el apoyo. <3
Applepie:Your welcome mate but you can never be like them they give us sane DE fans, a bad name. Lol though if your gonna tone down then Im bloody behind ya mate, all the flippin way. You see I mightve rekindle meh liking of DE again that doesnt mean I hate DB. We can all ship who we ship without being threatend or attack, again thnk you.
@ApplePie88 Oh dont worry I have your back to.But lets make peace I like the thought of everyone feeling welcome here not scared to come here. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@ApplePie88: you don't need to apologize. Everything you've done so far is defending yourself, our ship and our bamily from those hooligans. Don't worry, there is nothing wrong with your comments. My concern is that these hooligans' tone of venom is likely a way to drag us down to their sick game. I think part of the reasons for their brutal insults on us is to provocatively provoke us and expect us to engage a war with them. This is a skill that those internet bullies have already mastered. For one it is almost impossible to maintain level-headed mind when dealing with ungraceful fans who are dirty and bitter. Many bamonators have already undergone this painful experience countless time. I am not trying to give the wrong impression here that my comments are code of conduct. I merely offer my advice to my fellow bamonators here, don't let their bitterness get to you.
Omg I need to rant not bout DE no Im way over their nutty fans, meh rantin is bout Bonnie&Gerta. Are we this petty that were just gonna bloody diss sumbodies without getting to know them? Was reading the Kat G interview bout Bonnie's take on Gerta an I flippin always read the comments, but man meh bloody wish I hadnt. Why are sum of the fans pist that we are getting more black witches? They all want Bonnie dead over Caroline lol which I love both but come on the racist's marks, has got too stop. Anyhoo rantin aside Klaus&Gerta shows up April 21st.
@DamonsLilBird: It is so sad these racist people live in 21 century.
Bonnie barely interacts with Damon. Especially this season. And yet Bonnie hatred has always been there. So, I don't see the Damon connection, she has been able to be annoying on her own. I don't see the "chemistry" between the two, either. I never got the impression Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec ever cared for that pairing and so I don't think they'll go there but they did confirm Damon/Elena so I don't agree with the assumption Damon/Elena fans are afraid of Damon/Bonnie, and that is the source of Bonnie hatred, I am one and I don't think there is any reason to be afraid of. Plec mentioned in one interview how they know "book" fans have an interest in the pairing but my impression was they were making a difference between book Damon/Bonnie and show Damon/Bonnie. Not that I see it in the books either. Bonnie has an interst in Damon in the books, yes, but I don't see it returned on Damon's side. Damon/Bonnie is simply one of the many ships out there, but "ships" are not the only reason people dislike some characters. There is also a Damon/Caroline ship, and a Damon/Katherine ship (among the many Damon pairings) but Caroline I adore and Katherine I love to hate. It all has to do with the characters themselves."

OMG, is this bitch serious?! Denial much?
heart
Also, thanks everyone for having my back and supporting me. I appreciate it.
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
Blah blah blah shut the f*ck up!! That person is so stupid. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, honey.
over a year ago AngelusB said…
@ApplePie: I honestly never saw anything wrong with your posts. You just express yourselves like I wish I could sometimes. I'm just to lazy.

@Aceg: They need to get off the racist bangwagon, there is quite a bit that's been changed from books to tv, a.k.a Elena! Katerina does a wonderful job portraying Bonnie and doubt I could see anyone else playing her on the show now.

Bonnie has an interst in Damon in the books, yes, but I don't see it returned on Damon's side.

Clearly they're either not reading their interactions or they're just blind. That's the only way your gonna miss that it's reciprocated from both sides.

over a year ago Realist1 said…
angry
I don't have arguments with people, I like to debate and of course some are going to be stubborn and ignorant and those are the ones I ignore, as it's not worth it, but racism I can't take and won't stand for. This is over fictional characters and I can't believe that people will bring up the colour of someones skin, it does not make it alright on any level and that just shows you their true character. I can't stand racism in any form.

@DamonsLilBird: Where were these comments made

@AngelusB: Oh, they are reading it, they are just in DENIAL. Look how long these books have been going on for. L.J mentioned there feelings for one another and the fans of Bamon aren't quiet. They're just being ignorant, but this doesn't bother me as much. Things like the Bonnie hate, Katerina Graham hate and especially the Race hate.

Hi everyone I hope you are all having a good day or good night whatever.I might not be on for a couple of days so keep the Bamon love going for me. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xx
over a year ago erinr377 said…
I love, love, LOVE Bonnie and Damon in the books!!!! in every book he cares more about her! but i dont really see it in the show.
@erinr377 I personally love show Bamon because it got me into book Bamon.Plus I think book Bamon is supposed to be like Bonnie is Damons soft spot.While in the show it is supposed to be a love hate relationship kind of like Clark and Lois in Smallville. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
crying
Oki will miss you @chazzaf!!!
@hinata26 Dont cry mate it is just my cousin has went right off the rails since his pal died and is in a lot of trouble over here in Glasgow so I have got help so I wont be on in awhile.I will miss you to hun. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tongue
Idiots will always be idiots. I really don't care about those people they CAN say whatever they want I will always be proud of my colore skin!!!!
I hope they get use to see Black witches because will have more when bonnie wil get a real storyline!!!
over a year ago katesbon said…
guys don't worry peopel who hate a person because thire skin is idiot and have an IQ of a chiken so don't bother by thire stupid comment ,they say only black peopel love bonnie and likes the idea of bamon funny since book bonnie is white and most of bamanatores are from the books ,i gave up a few days ago to argue wit delena fans so what i came up wit is that delena fans don't like it when ignored so don't give them the satisfaction they are just stupid they can't help it!!!but afew of them are actualy nice!!
@AngelusB: backward ideas may on race and ethnicity may be worst of the worst. Seems like that person learn nothing from history lessons.

As for that fan's speech on Bamon, I almost roll on the floor laughing lol.
@chazzaf: see you later mate. take care
@aceg Thanks mate my cousin needs me. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@erinr377: I never read the book, so I have no judgement on how they interact in the book. However, I really love their interactions on the show, the dynamic, the setiment, the sexiness, the eyestare and unpredictability etc. My lists can go on and on. Overall, one of the most reasons I was addicted to this couple was that writers gave them a slow build-up and gave Ian/Kat greater freedom on the materials they worked with. In addition, they don't have the plot holes and inconsistency like other couples did/do on TVD.
@chazzaf: no problems mate :)
@Beau1 sorry mate had a headache but it's in KG spot of links look for "Katerina takes on Bonnie and Gerta". Thinks that's the manky title or close too it@ Aceg Ugh! I try to turn the cheek but was telling meh mum who belives TVD has gotten outta hand. If they dnt handle sum of their racist fans they will loose the show and before Season four. Not that they will have one the Vampire storylines are getting old True Blood may b is the only one to survive. Bonnie and the witches are black big deal Maddox isnt he looks Russian *like meh* or Latin, Elena and Caroline arent hated as much. Though Bonnie she gets slammed everywhere just like Bamon cnt stand racist ppl.
@DamonsLilBird: Childish behavior and sterotypical comments has already made TVD lose many fans. It would be no surprising if there is growing trend of viewers' drop off.

"Not that they will have one the Vampire storylines are getting old True Blood may b is the only one to survive."

I agree with you. Although I only watched couple of its episodes. But I have seen many viewers' comparison between TB and TVD. Their opinons tend to favored TB over TVD. Even my cousin who didn't watch true blood had mentioned that most of colleagues and friends were crazily attached to TB not TVD. In fact, none of them watched TVD. I asked my cousin why. She simply said TVD sucks and it is a show for child.
Hi @aceg how are you today?
That's what Im sayin mate lol TVD is kinda for kids hell half of meh fans are 13 to 16 and guess what, they all bloody ship DE an Nian. TB lost meh when the sex scenes came on lol other than that the show is flippin great mate, as of Being Human. The Vampire stuff pick back up due to Twlight and honestly dnt see how? Edward is the most boring Vampire ever next to his family and Bella. Twlight isnt a true love story in meh flippin eyes but hey sum thinks so. Again Ive been bloody saying this from season one that TVD wont be on long. They might not even see a fourth season and if that happens it will be like Blade Series and them not getting a second season.
@Realist1: The hate is unbelievable. I don’t understand why people feel they have the right to bully her in the first place. It’s kind of sickening to me. It’s horrid to read most things they say.
I actually love both versions of Bamon. Book and TV, I don’t love one more than the other. I guess because I just enjoy both on a whole and don’t feel the need to make myself pick one.

@Aceg: It’s truly one of the worst crimes ever. Who are we to treat people as if they don’t matter?

I asked my cousin why. She simply said TVD sucks and it is a show for child.

@Aceg: Then I’m a child and will gladly be one! I used to enjoy TB and love Pam, hilariously snarky B*tch that one, heh heh best character on the show aside from Eric of course, I’m just over it.

@Damonslilbird: The show might stick around for awhile. It will probably make six or five seasons I think, I mean just how much are they going to be able to tell around their triangle? I want you Stefan, No Damon, erm... I meant Stefan! And once Klaus is over and Elena is out of immediate danger then what? Baco to having the next bad ass thing drawn too her? Pfft! They need to focus on all the characters equally, not just Stefan, Damon and Elena. There are crazy stories to be told for each character, maybe they just need to start reading fan fiction to see it!
@hinata26: I am a little tired of all the drama from the wall posts and bashings. how are you? @DamonsLilBird: lol I was distubered by by its oversexual and guresome content. Blade Series was such a promising show, the storyline between Marcus and Krista have so much potential.
Fine!!! I agree with you it's getting a little old really!!!!
OMG, I'm so sick and tired of the Bamon bashing everywhere I go! I'm see it all over YouTube and Twitter and it's really annoying me. Also, I'm so sick of the racist remarks against Katerina Graham. This is 2011 for God's sake! This is not the fucking 1950's. Stop the hate, stop racism!
@Aceg lol tell meh mate Marcus and Krista were magic got vids of them. An yes TB does have sum out there love scenes but theirs is wayyy hotter, than Tvd's. lol @Applepie really mate you should give meh your YT name becuz Im getting, a totally new one.
@AngelusB: lol TVD still has many potentials. But there are concerns that the writer's incompetent abilities (writing, designing plot etc) will overshadow potential storylines in upcoming episodes, for example Bamon.
angry
DamonsLilBird: I'm done with YouTube Chica. I have a whole list of Bamon videos saved and all I see is nothing but bashing and hatred towards them from the DE fans. I'm so sick of this.
Did any of you guys hear the spoiler about Damon running around the woods with a wolf.Wonder what happens. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@chazzaf nothing good I guess .
@DamonsLilBird: lol love scenes on TB are raw and real. You feel the actress and actors really enjoy "doing" it. TVD's love scenes, however are strangers who are forced to havng sex against their will. Even TB's kissing scene is done much better than TVD's. TVD's kisses are like brother and sister kissing.
@hinata26 LOL people are saying he might get bitten.But then he would have to die and I dont see the writers doing that like ever LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
True Blood should never be compared to TVD. Big mistake. TVD is a child's show compared to True Blood. LOL
@Aceg lol I know right? Ok Im bloody Sric meh nickname for Sookie&Eric. Dnt know their real name Bill reminds meh of Stefan sumtimes but mainly Edward. Nian kisses look like brother dnt wanna kiss baby sis sumtimes it's like for Pina. JB kiss was sloppy and awkard becuz Kat&Steve couldnt decide, which way too kiss. Now Bamon kiss will bloody lead them into his bedroom lol.
over a year ago silvina19 said…
hmmm
AngelusB ITA the writers should read fanfics there are great stories to use in the show!

unfortunately discrimination is always present because insecure people need to attack others to feel better about themselves. So sad...!
But by elemination, it shows how strong a person is by don't need feel superior to anyone.
laugh
LOL !!!
@chazzaf: no I haven't heard of it. Does this implied that there will be a new werewolf character entered Mystic Fall in upcoming episodes?
A Bamon kiss on TVD will be the only kiss that could be compared to any kiss on TB.
@aceg I think it is Tyler.He is supposed to come back soon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
@aceg maybe
I don't care what anyone says but out of all of the female actresses on TVD, Ian Somerhalder has THE BEST chemistry with Katerina Graham. I just wish the haters would see on-screen chemistry for what it is, instead of basing the two actors chemistry on whether they like the character(s) that the two actors are portraying or not. Chemistry is chemistry; two actors either have it or don't and IAN & KATERINA HAVE IT.
over a year ago LoVeLuStAnDLiEs said…
big smile
^100% wiith you :D
Ditto mate IanKatRules lol meh youtube name but they have heat when their far apart, too when the other is bloody staring the other one down. Nina's ok but she isnt this great actress sum fans make her out, sumtimes she flippin bores meh. Could be why most ppl hate show Elena? May b Nina isnt bringing Elena like they want? Who knows.
Ian & Katerina don't have chemistry??? Pfft, yeah right.

Lol who said that?
@DamonsLilBird: I am in desperate need for bamon intimate scenes lol. Even a hot bamon dream sequence is better than nothing lol.
DamonsLilBird: Some posters on Youtube of course. It's such nonsense. Denial really is an unattractive look.
LOL I think Bamon will be than hot IT will be epic!!!
You know it's The truth that's all that matter!!
big smile
@Aceg mehtoo mate lol but dnt worry currently writing Bamon fiction on Lj, but meh made a mistake. @Hinata26 only you can help mate so I wanted a bloody change of layout so I delete, the Vampire Academy one. Cuz I found sum TVD but it wont let meh change how bloody come? @Applepie lol dnt study haterz that's why their here to study us not the flippin other way. lol
@DamonLilBird I really don't know why it won't let you change of layout.
Normaly it's really easy to change of layout.
It's weird. Do you have a free account?
cool
Ah, the old Smallville days, when Lana and Chloe were kicking each other's ass over Clark. LMAO, oh wait! there's Ian Somerhalder!

over a year ago silvina19 said…
blush
he was so cute when he was younger!!!
yep@Hinata26 meh isnt gonna buy a plus account lol @Applepie I miss old Smallville and hate the final season. Everything from Clark,Pete,Chole,Lana,The Kents, Lex,Lionel lol the whole bloody nine yards. Now meh is off to church love ya!
over a year ago bibsd21 said…
angry
OMG i cant believe i jus read this!

"Damon/Bonnie, no way. In the books, they can end up together as Bonnie is a white but in the show it will not happen. Come on Damon with a nig*er girl. Bamon fans just shut up and listen, no matter how much you want JP/KW will never put them together. Deal with it.”

WOW!!!! i dont even know what to say....im sure this comment has already been discussed but i'm so shocked i just had to repost what them bitches said! UGH! the racism is jus tooo horrifying. These people shouldnt even be watching the show or even read the books because they're sooo ignorant! AHHH im soo angry right now! Whoever said that, EFF U!!!! Ian and Katerina are the best and their skin color shouldnt matter! And u should be ashamed of being a fan of this show.
You need to ignore them there're silly people!!
I'm proud of my skin color and nothing will change that. I think it's the same for KG.
They all can go to hell for all I care!!!! I'm glad that bonnie will have some screentime with Damon.
So all haters will be really happy. Hopefully will have more and more Bamon and I can't wait to see how all those guys will react!!
I find it amusing how ppl hate the idea of Damon getting together with Bonnie just cause she's black...but yet nobody said anything and were totally okay with Damon and Bree (who he dated/had a fling with in college). Wow. Oh and they're also okay with Bonnie/Jeremy. Seriously? WTF?!
This is the rubish that would make meh not wanna know the end of TV or Book Bamon. Why are so many ppl against an mixed couple? Then they bloody have the manky nerve and say Nina, Candice smoke circles, around Kat. Wtf?, where ya butts see this at? Both Candice and KG are out of this world beautiful. Dnt hate becuz Nina is just threw pretty and nunthing else, did I diss Nina? Hell no! becuz I own alot of Nina/DE icons. Now you listen DE looines TVD is a show *talks very slow for their understanding* DE are fictional and Nian is a mental diseased fantasy. In which if ya take your dose of Reality ya might better understand. End of rant!
over a year ago Minaftw said…
All the girls of TVD are pretty if you think their ugly it's because you are ugly and wish you looked half as decent as them
Who meh? I didnt call anyone ugly mate lol I just said Nina is pretty there, sumtimes cute. Though not like KG and Candice sorry meh upset ya.
I don't know why people feel the need to bash Kat Graham. She is incredibly beautiful, talented and a sweet, humble person. I'm guessing that the people who hate on her are those who feel insecure and jealous because she is so attractive and they are not. It is the only reasoning and explanation for all of the OTT and unnecessary hate that she receives. It's just beyond ridiculous IMHO. Honestly, I think that Kat Graham is the most beautiful female actress on TVD, Nina and Candice are both pretty but Kat Graham, IMO, is drop dead gorgeous.
Lol Thnk you mate I dnt hate on nobody but meh self (strange? I know lol). Kat Graham is the most beautiful multi-talented actress on TVD, she just oozes hottness. Nina is really cute but I feel like her bloody face is gonna fall off, too much none needing rubish on her face. Candice is flippin cute and she can bloody play hott um hello, have ya flippin seen Vampire Caroline? All girls are sweet and lovely but Nina get's more shine cuz she's Elame and Nian. lol
over a year ago xloveXghoulx said…
I don't care what the Delena shippers dish, I will suport Bamon all the way. All's fair in love and shipper wars! Be ready bitches, the Bamon fanbase is growing. =D
@ApplePie: Katerina is a real beauty, inside and out. She gives so much to her fans by sharing so much about herself. I hate that she gets bashed for it and rarely read the comments on anything she does anymore because it's beyond hateful. She deserves better.

I don't care what the Delena shippers dish, I will suport Bamon all the way. All's fair in love and shipper wars! Be ready bitches, the Bamon fanbase is growing. =D

@Love: Lmao! Word. ;)
big smile
Amen AngulsB got sum of that Buffy fire lol I love each one of meh couples from TVD self for BEER-Me! but I will not bloody be push a side. An we should all just ship who we flippin like without hearing bashing on actors or actress who plays our favs.
Agree with all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We don't care about what they say.
Bamon is will always be amazing!!!!!!
big smile
Yep Bamon rocks mate lol gosh Im bloody looney!!!
Delena fans are a bunch of brainless mindless zombies. I found these comments, I'm laughing at them:

"Bonnie....And...Damon.. EW! Never thought of them except for when they kissed, and I almost broke the book in two! elena and Damon belong together. Let Stefan go and kiss Meredith.. Or Bonnie for all I care."

"i honestly hope ellena ends up with damon, hes tooooo .... i hope he doesnt end up with bonnie she needs 2 be with matt. stephan is good too but damon is much better for ellena. is there an online sneak peek i just cant wait"

Seriously????! Delena fans are so dumb.

Yep and their spelling prove it now Im no wiz at sp either mate but Elena is spelled wit one L lol. I hope sum respectful DE fans like meh self will come over and give a take on their fans.
mischievous
I don't care there are agressif because they know Bamon is mean to be .
Otherwise they wouldn't harrass us all the time so yes Bamon is the real thing!!!!!
BAAAAMMMMMOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!
cool
well Ellena can end up with Damen as long as Elena ends up with Stefan and Bonnie with Damon
LMFAO, Mina! Good one. The way I see it, the reason why Bamon gets so much hate out there is because deep down inside themselves, they know that Damon/Bonnie are totally meant for each other. Why else would they be displaying so much insecurity when it comes to Bamon. If these Delena supporters are so confident in their ill-fated ship, then why do they feel the constant need to bash Bamon so much? This is what I don't understand at all. When I bash Delena, I'm really arguing against them. I'm arguing why they wouldn't be a good couple. Delena fans don't do that. They simply say "Ew! Bamon is gross." or "Bamon will never work.", etc. They never come up with a logical and intelligent reason why Bamon wouldn't be a good pairing. It's because they can't find any logical reason why Bamon wouldn't be a good pairing. But the Delena fans know deep down within themselves that their ship is an ill-fated and doomed one from the start. So they lash out that insecurity onto Bamon and Bamon fans. Most Delena fans are insecure shippers.
angry
Damon is white, Bonnie's black. BLACK AND WHITE COUPLES ARE SOOOO WRONG!!!! That goes against the bible as well so please.

Delena fans really are the lowest of the fucking low.
@ApplePie88:

May I have the link to that post/tweet/forum/thread? I'd like to respond to the author.
But again, Bonnie/Jeremy get so much love and how "soooo adorable" they are. This is just....I have no words.
over a year ago Realist1 said…
This sh*t again. What is wrong with people, why they will bring race into a "show".

@ApplePie88: Where was this said?
over a year ago abderrahim said…
nice pict
They need to learn and understand the basic code of conduct before making a naive and useless remark. I don't even expect them to know Gothe, Adam Smith, or Jean-Jacques Rousseau. Because the little capacity of their brain is not a reservoir of knowledge.
link

She's a Delena nut case. I'm not shocked that something like that came from her.
I don't think they serve their cause by acting like that .I4M PRETTY SURE THAT AT some point they will regret it because by acting like that maybe writers will be more reluctant to GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT.
They look like insane people. I don't think it's the type of viewers they want for their tv show.
Honestly, I have a feeling that because of the way that the Delena fan base is acting, they might just not make Delena happen on the show as a price. Julie and Kevin see this kind of shit all the time on Twitter and plus, they get sent shit like this on their Twitters on a daily basis. It wouldn't really come as a shock to me if they didn't make Delena happen on the show because of the Delena fan's out of control behaviour.
I f they dnt make Delena I'll be upset yes becuz Im a bloody sum what ex renewed shipper lol but I dnt want them endgame like meh other mates, Ya see DE fans (The jackaroos) are just wrap up in the Drama of how their couple speaks sex steam and blah blah blah. So when they see Bamon Kat(A sum what Black gur) and Ian(A sum what white guy) they feel this couple will be extreme!!! So now we have racists remarks and meh mum belives what ya Applepie said if this keeps up the TV markerts will shut them down. Or if the writers go forward with DE too please the goofies ratings will drop off the views and they would be at a bloody stand still nuthing to promsing there huh?
Make fun of someone and misinterpretation of facts are entirely different concepts, let alone express stereotypical notions about different races. Those fanatical fans are a disgrace to humanity.
what the hell is wrong with you sick people Damon and Bonnie are disgusting! so STOP linking them together, i've had it with you guys who go by the name 'Bamon' DAMON IS A SEXY beast and linking him with disgustingly annoying Bonnie is pathetic!!!!!!! AND HERE'S WHAT I WISH , I WISH THAT DAMON KILLS THAT LITTLE BITCH WITH HIS OWN HANDS IN THE FUTURE CAUSE I FREAKIN HATE HER!!!!!!!!

Wow, someone forgot to take their meds.
Even God looks down on Detards, I mean seriously? The bible said it was wrong for mixed couples to get together, how F'ed up is that
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
tongue
It's must be really annoying and embarrasing for mature DE fans seeing that everyday...
over a year ago nansoula said…
WOW 54 PAGES SO FAR I think my rant on the interview is enough for one day I will come tommorow to rant lol
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
"well Ellena can end up with Damen as long as Elena ends up with Stefan and Bonnie with Damon"- MinaFTW

"Wow, someone forgot to take their meds."- ApplePie88

LMFAO! You guys crack me up. :)
Wow Delena shippers are horrible people. They are already freaking out over that Bamon picture and calling Bonnie bad names cause she's hurting their poor baby. um hello, look at the picture. Damon doesn't even look like he's hurting and in pain you f*cking idiots. But of course, ANYTHING to bash and hate on Bonnie. Ugh. I cant stand them! You Delena shippers should be ashamed of yourselves!

And that damon_girl is 17 years old. Heh.
surprise
Say what? Good lord, what was she thinking? Did she really...nevermind...

Damon_girl defended SignalFire915 (a Bamon fan). She's cool people!

Naturally, I don't agree with the sentiment copy and pasted above but I still like the kid.

Well maybe she defended Bamon fan at certain point but her racist remark cannot be excused. Because it send a dangerous message to bamily and rest of world. It comes no surprise that her racial stereotypes echoed elsewhere in contemporary society. Because there are many post-war racists and neo-nazis never take responsibilities for their actions. Maybe she's one of them or maybe she's immature. I have no intention to exaggerate facts. But a reply like Damon_girl's would really make many of us and citizens around the world uneasy.
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
you know your insecure when you start creating petitions for endgames when the show is on its second season!! :P lol
/\
|
this is how i feel de fans are .. well some of them i guess :P
cuz i was browsing someones wall and i saw a comment that said 'sign this petition it is urgently needed' ??!!! WTH?
mischievous
pff don't worry bamonator because by acting like that they won't have anything. We just have to be happy because will have some scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't even know what to say in terms of those slanderous comments that I haven't said already a hundred times. People are strange.
why care for a bunch of morons,i am fed up wit thire shit ,seriously they shoud just sfu and leave bonne alone ,she can do what ever she wants as long as damon is fine with it ,he seems to love her torchuring him ,they just keep on bashing her if i was a producer of the show i will make them kiss just to see how many idiots will loose it gosh just because of delena fans i am in averge of stoping going to forums ,can they just support thire ship and characters with out acting like a bunch of lonatics delena fans i am happy to tell u we are gonna have a bamon scene two eps on road so deal wit it and stop acting its the end of the show cos its not until bamon happens *sighs*end of rant so happy bamon is gonna be awesome!!!!
smile
@Aceg:

Maybe Damon_girl is one of those rare individuals willing to admit that race factors in whom she ships as a couple. Or maybe her preferences are based on moral values, shared interest, preferences, etc. Whatever the case, that's her personal choice.

Frankly, I'm too busy checking out Bamon-friendly threads, forums, posts, and opinions to care. There isn't anything anyone can say to rain on my Bamon parade.

@ducky8abug: I don't care about and have no interest in her personal choice. I am not trying to lecture here. But after viewing many similar remarks, I think it is needed to be reasonable on this particular topic. sometimes there are certain topics and words that are sensitive that you may not want to bring them on the table. Imagine a canadian citizen's (or Jewish, German, French) reaction after view a person who said "Seig heil" . There foreher comments can be easily perceived as offense by to general population and certain group of people.

SMH haters of DE are just jealous and bitter because A) They ship Bamon or that fail ship SE. 2) DE is the winning ship so they try to find EVERY reason to hate on it. 3) They’re idiots that call DE “morally wrong”. Hooking up with your boyfriend’s brother is not wrong and IDGAF what anybody says. Stefan can go off with Katherine because that’s his true love. Elena is Damon’s true love. DELENA = Damon Eternality Loves Elena Not Another. Suck it bitch

LMFAO! Haters? Haha. Delena has haters? Oh wow, that's something really shocking. BIGGEST SHOCK OF THE CENTURY. Considering that the Delena ship has a BIG cult following. Elena is Damon's true love? REALLY???? That's not what L.J. Smith wrote in her own writing, dumb bitch. Hooking up with your boyfriends brother is NOT morally wrong, you say? Wow, then I'm guessing that you must be a fucking whore yourself with no morals or standards. And yeah, the woman who caused so much turmoil and pain for both of the Salvatore brothers is Stefan's true love. What a fucking dumb bitch this person is. Guess what, you're WRONG. Suck it, BITCH.

I apologize for the language. I'm just tired of responding to ignorance and stupidity.
over a year ago Sesshomaru_Girl said…
heart
ApplePie88 your posts are beautiful! I couldn't agree more!
Oh wow……you just pissed off 83% of the fanbase that ship DE. You have no idea what TRUE LOVE is! Damon and Elena are MADE for each other and when DE happens it will be amazing. Elena brings out Damon’s good side, Damon brings out Elena’s fun and happy side, and they have the best eye sex on TV. GTFO and go ship AU Bamon or cheesy STALENA because DE is endgame.

I can't even reply to this nonsense.
Sesshomaru_Girl: Thank you. I appreciate it. :)

What I don't understand is why are Delena fans so angry? If they really believe in their ship so much, then why are they outbursting and taking it out on the DB and SE fan bases? It's because they know their ship is doomed from the start and has absolutely ZERO chance for success. NADA. ZILCH. ZIP. DELENA = ILL-FATED AND DOOMED FROM THE START RELATIONSHIP. Delena fans can continue to live in their little world of delusions. They are so ridiculous, it's not even funny. I just laugh at them and make fun of them now, whenever I see them make comments like the ones posted above.
My feelings towards DE is a mixture of disgust and vile. I mean seriously they are the most concieted bunch of fans I have ever encountered!For starters- they post themselves on the Damon spot and harass anyone who doesn't ship them. Seriously it's the Damon spot meaning it's all about him and not DE! But being the dumb cretins they are they post on it anyway. I'm really getting sick of their behavior it's extremely childish and annoying. We all know they love their beloved ship but they don't have to advertise them every waking moment that they get! And don't get me started with the fans! They are the most rudest people I had ever mean tin my life.

I mean why ship a couple that lacks in the chemstry department. It makes them seem desperate and pathetic! Delena is a just a cheap way to make you vomit. They are gross and I really don't see the appeal between them. Hopefully DE fans will relaize that!
Sesshomaru_Girl: The truth is, they are never going to realize it. Because they are BRAINWASHED. They believe that it's Delena or NOTHING. They don't believe that Damon can find happiness with someone who isn't Elena. And they also don't believe that Ian has chemistry with anyone else on the show that ISN'T Nina Dobrev. So what's the point? We can keep trying to argue our stances, and views with them in a logical and sensical manner. Do you really think that is going to have any influence on their opinions and change the fact that they are brainwashed? No. And don't get me started on the Damon Spot, or even the TVD spot. I had to unsubscribe to those two spots, because the hatred being thrown at Damon lovers who like Damon with Bonnie is absolutely atrocious. Also, the TVD spot. Any poster who's a fan of both SE and/or DB gets harassed and attacked by a bunch or whole herd of DE supporters. Never mind that, if any poster in the TVD spot doesn't worship Delena/Nian the way they do, they get viciously attacked like a pack of wolves attacking an innocent person. It's really sad and that's why I feel so scared of going on either spot any more. Because I know I'm going to come across excessive hatred against SE and DB.
@ApplePie88: Amen! What you said deserves to be speeched to the whole world lol! DE are brainwaished I mean look at them I wouldn't be surprised if they think that god was Damon and Elena. Their utopia constantly revolves around them and it is very sickening! I mean I wouldn't mind if they were actually nice fans... but no they are the exact flipping opposite. DE fans are just one-dimensional just like Damon and Elena they only know how to function one way and that is to harass every TVD who isn't a DE fan. If you think about they are very angry people because they know DE has no chemsitry of what so ever, so they decide to promote them as if they were a big movie and bully anyone who doesn't worship them. The DE fanbase is just incredibly STUPID!
Sesshomaru_Girl: I hate to sound like I;m a mean girl when I post my comments and rants regarding both DE and the DE fan base, but then again, I feel like it is so necessary sometimes. I've seen the way that many Delena supporters have treated so many SE and DB supporters everywhere on all of the social sites. Sites like Twitter (Twitter is the WORST), FaceBook, Tumblr and not only that, what about all of the blogs, message boards, and forums used to discuss about TVD. I STOPPED posting on the CW forum, and the TVD.net forums because of the Delena supporters. I even deleted my Twitter, because I was cyber-harassed by a bunch of Delena supporters. And I even had to de-activate my own FB account, because I posted pro-Stelena and pro-Bamon comments on the TVD FB page. I had to delete all of my comments and de-activate my FB account because of being sent endless hate mail, along with some of my other FB friends who also supported SE and DB and got attacked for it. Now, I know not the entire DE fan base are this terrible, but unfortunately, the bad most definitely outweighs the good. Some DE supporters are not as extreme as others, but even if they are not as extreme, they can still be pretty mean-spirited and nasty and normally when they are mean, they are mean for no reason. When I respond the way that I do and call them out, I'm not doing it for no reason. I'm responding to them and their bashing against the SE and DB fan bases and also the bashing of the SE and DB ships. I'm not going out of my way to personally threaten a whole bunch of Delena supporters because they ship Delena. No. I am calling out the excessive amount of DE supporters who are just downright extreme and hateful. And you know, maybe I do sound like a mean and hateful bitch when I do respond, but you know what? As far as I'm concerned, there has got to be at least some SE and DB supporters willing to stand up for themselves, their ships and both of these fan bases. Because the way I see it and i hate to say this but most of the SE and DB fan bases are generally rather passive in nature. Most of us just sit back and lay back and let the DE fan base walk all over us and bash our ships in such an extreme, excessive and hateful manner. I used to be the same way, but after I experienced being cyber-bullied and harassed by them over the internet because I support and defend SE and DB (logically, I shall add), I have felt the need to step up, defend myself and the ships in which I support, as well as those other innocent SE and DB supporters who have been viciously attacked by the Delena fan base the way that I have in the past. I know that most SE and DB fans are for the most part respectful, humble, nice, calm, gentle and quiet. but I'm sorry, I refuse to let the Delena fan base treat our fan bases like shit and bash our ships excessively and just get away with it. Enough is enough, seriously.

Also, I find it so hilarious that Delena fans use the same excuse to justify their ship over and over again, when it's an excuse or reason that's not even true in the first place. Damon brings out Elena's fun and happy side? Really? What show are they watching?? Because last time I checked, Elena has never smiled or looked happy with Damon the way that she does with Stefan. Also, Elena brings out Damon's good side? Really? Or so that's why he's always either really depressed/emo/whiny or irritated/angry/violent when he is with her or in her mere presence. Oh yeah, Elena brings out such a "good side" of him, that at the end of 2x12, after Elena had tried to comfort him, no subconsciously manipulate him, due to Roses death, Damon ended up going off and killing an innocent girl (Jessica). Yeah, Elena and Damon REALLY bring out the best in each other. -Sarcasm-

Sesshomaru_Girl: I hate to sound like I;m a mean girl when I post my comments and rants regarding bot
@ApplePie88: Yes enough is enough! I will always and forever stand up for my ship, if I didn't I will not only disrespect myself but Bamon also. It's not fun being bullied and I hate when the bullies do it. Wow! You had to delete your FB account! I wasn't even awarethat there's DE fans there. Gosh there everywhere!
I just finishing my voting for that "who ships who" pick. As I scrolled down the page, It is really funny that many people trying to figuring out actress or actor's preference/answer on behalf of them. I could not stop myself from laughing. why care so much about what actors/actresses think about couples that is fictional? Is it about winning competition or geting a award? lol
@Sesshomaru_Girl: Yep, I've endured plenty of cyber-bullying to last me a lifetime. LOL. And the fact of the matter is, I never even did anything for them to even cyber bully me in the first place. All I did was post my reasons (and they were many reasons, like literally, it was essay/novel format but then again, you know me LOL) and I got viciously attacked because of it.FOR SIMPLY SHIPPING SE AND DB. The only reason I can think of on why they harassed me for simply stating why I ship both SE and DB is that they were insecure and jealous or they knew that my reasons for supporting these ships made sense, were logical and completely justified. There is no other reason why I would end up getting endless hate mail for simply stating my support for these two ships.

@Aceg: I think many of the TVD fans are just really curious. Personally, and I'm not being biased, but when it comes to the actors and the actresses on TVD, this is who I think they support (non-biased from my POV):

Nina Dobrev: Stelena ― Although, she has talked about Delena and even mentioned in one interview that the idea of Delena would be entertaining, there is no doubt about it that Nina is most definitely more of a Stelena shipper. She talks very highly of their relationship and believes Stefan and Elena's love for each other. Plus, she has also said repeatedly (and most recently, in which she got bashed for by the Delena supporters for saying) that Elena is completely and stoically loyal to Stefan and that she loves him more then anything and would do anything for him. Nina also said recently that it would be very OOC for Elena to reciprocate Damon's affections.

Paul Wesley: Stelena ― 100% Stelena supporter. Paul endlessly gushes about how beautiful and epic Stefan and Elena's love for each other is and how much Stefan loves her and can't live without her how Elena can't live without Stefan. Oh yeah, definitely a staunch Stelena shipper.

Ian Somerhalder: Delena ― Although, I do find that Ian does feel incredibly stifled to talk about Delena because most of his fans happen to be DE supporters, unfortunately. So in reality, he could be a non-shipper if I'm being honest. I think Ian is just willing to talk about anything that needs to be promoted regarding the show and his character of Damon more then anything else. I mean, this is his job as an actor, so I think Ian just talks about Delena, because that is what is being explored on the show right now in regards to Ian's character, Damon. And he's being paid for it so..

Katerina Graham: Stelena & Bamon ― She said in an interview that she openly thinks Stefan and Elena belong together. Also think Kat supports Bamon, although she has not confirmed this in public because of all of the excessive hatred and vitriol that she would receive from the DE fan base as a result. However, it is so obvious that she really likes and supports the idea of Bamon.

Candice Accola: Delena ―But IMO, she probably goes back and forth. If I'm being honest, I think she said Delena at the time, because it happens to be the popular thing to support right now. And that was her exact reason for saying Delena at that moment, which IMO, is a rather shallow reason but...

Steven R. McQueen: Beremy ― Obviously, Steven likes and supports Beremy, because he has a humongous crush on Kat Graham, which is beyond cute if I'm being completely honest. :P

sunny
Aceg:

You're right. I do agree. Maybe its only fair for certain fans to take the heat for posting/tweeting offensive comments. Once a person has shown insensitivity towards others and is brazen enough to share it in a public forum, then its only reasonable to expect a fair amount of backlash.

laugh
"Um yeah….How will she be a whore?? She won’t love Stefan anymore once she gets with Damon or Damon will make her see that Stefan is a spoiled little child who is always whining and bitching about every little thing that goes wrong in his perfect little world. He’s St Stefan with the mentality of a damn child! He has ALWAYS been the golden boy, used getting what he wants, so when he loses Elena to the better brother he will most likely have the biggest cry feast ever. And guess what NO ONE IS GONNA CARE BECAUSE IF ALL THE SHIT HE HAS DONE! Only people with morals like you are gonna come to Stefan’s altar and defend him….."

ROTFLMFAO! Hahaha, OMG, I can't even..this is the most STUPIDEST and most illogical comment that I have come across today. The Delena fan base really are proving what a laughing stock they really are to the rest of this fandom. If I'm being honest, I'm almost EMBARRASSED. Stefan is the one who whines and bitches about every little thing??? Oh yeah, that's right it was Stefan who was moping and whining in the bathtub to Andie and crying about how he can't be himself around Elena, because she wants him to be something that he's not. Yeah, it was Stefan who cried and whined at the end of 2X12 about how he has an existential crisis and how he's such a fucked up little vampire. Oh yeah, it was STEFAN who selfishly compelled Elena while crying his eyes out like a whiny baby (CGI tear inserted). Oh yeah, Stefan is SUCH a whiner and complainer. -Sarcasm- I swear, these Delena fans are beyond fucking delusional.
"Everyone has morals BUT we honestly don’t care who ends up with who! I don’t think it’s morally wrong for Elena to be with Damon…..
The media ships DE, celebs ship DE, ETC. IF DE IS SO WRONG THEN WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING PUBLIC FIGURES SHIP THEM????"

"Most of the TVD cast like Candice ships them, Mike (one of the VD writers) ships them, and some of the characters in the show (Rose, Elijah, Katherine) ship DE"

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!
over a year ago lacage0 said…
big smile
OMG ROTFLMBO
laugh
I knew I couldn't take that DE supporters comments seriously when she mentioned that characters on the show ship Delena. OMFG, so hilarious.
@ApplePie88: Thanks for the replay. I think I overreacted a little. I apologize for that. I hope you (and @sducky8abug) don't find my comments offended. Sometimes I may momentarily lose my sanity. If yes As always I enjoy reading your thoughtful analysis. Word cannot express my appreciation for your deep understanding. Only if there are more rational fans like you and our bamonators then then it is likely to enjoy peace in tvd spot.

"I think Ian just talks about Delena, because that is what is being explored on the show right now in regards to Ian's character, Damon. And he's being paid for it so."

I agree. I don't think Ian is really a hardline DE shipper and Damon defender that the cult claimed to be. Based on some of his interview and that Taxes tour (with Candice), he is the "go with flow" type guy. He talks about many flaws of his character's personality and justify other character's wariness (especially Bonnie)when it come to his character. He's also a open-minded guy and likes to work with other actors. As for Kat, she always has a soft spot for Bamon. She talks lot about Bamon in the past and in her chats. (like Ian)She is also a open-minded person and really enjoys working with Ian and they are great friends in real life (though I could not remebmer if Ian has ever said the same about Kat in public). But what really worries me is that such a "who ship who" topic may result in another bloody wars. (considering the nature of tvd forums and many fans)They will twist and exaggerate actor/actress's comments to suit their own agenda even if that comment is made up by fans (this happened a lot). This happened a lot and what bother me the most are some fans give a bias view like Ian and Kat doesn't like Bamon blah blah blah. So they can prove themselves are superior to the fans who shared different views from them. Besides, I may be a little bias when it come to tvd spots and forums. But they turn every chance they have to deliberately trigger shipper's wars with every repetitive or hostile pools. Sometimes I shake my head and ask myself whether the purpose of watching TVD is enjoying their couples or winning contest. Because with the way they act, I kwould thin they care more about winning bloody shipper's wars than they care their own couples.
Kat Graham confirmed she likes Bamon

boo yeah bitches!

also see this:
link
“It’s fairly obvious why Bamon has the fanbase that they do. All the black girls who watch the show want the sexiest man in the history of television to be with the only (consistant) black girl on the show. Well, it’s not going to happen. When Bamon becomes a couple, Britney Spears will be president and Charlie Sheen will own the CW.”

Where the fuck do these people come from?!

“Stefan needs to kill Bonnie. That way, Bonnie will be dead, and Elena will totally be turned off of Stefan and get with Damon. Two birds, one stone. Three birds, actually. Yay for birds!”

Speechless.
Yay for birds!

Absolutely. Bonnie's cute pet nicknames in the books given by Damon. Little redbird, baby bird... seriously every time I see birds i think of Bonnie.
over a year ago skysamuelle said…
ApplePie88:

Come on, girl you know by now that those people got brain damage. After seeing the sheer stupidity of their comments how do you manage the energy to spare them any consideration?

I've read so many utterly meaningless things like that lately, I resigned myself to the fact they are living in an alternate realitity. They are getting to desperate than it's actually obvious.
And not only on the Bamon front comments -

i mean, the only fact they actually think Damon brings out happy, fun Elena makes you to wonder if they are on meds... or acids.

Because even loving Delena or considering a cute couple, one should be able to admit the circumstances DE usually bond over are hardly happy.

When was ever Elena happy in company of Damon?
During the georgia trip, when she was desperate to distract herself from her idea of Katherine/Stefan?
During that one dance in Mis Mystic Falls, when she had Stefan in his addict phase to worry over?
Right over or right before Damo killed her little brother, her best friend?
After knowing he had killed her biologocal mother?
When Damon let know to Elija he could kill John Girlbert, because Elena would not care?
When they had their second roadtrip, and she was pissed off over Jeremy?
After the tomb got open, when Damon was devastated, and she tried to offer some symphathy?

When was ever Elena happy, in any of those histances?
Maybe she was amused on occasion, but this as far it goes, if you are looking at it RATIONALLY.

But then, those are the same people who think Stefan's true love is Katherine.

Well, as a person who loved the potential of KS, and hoped to see more of them, I got the lucidity to say that facts prove otherwise.

Stefan was over Katherine long time before he met Elena - the only unresolved feelings he has toward Katherine were anger over her 'mindraping' him and shame for having loved her.
Also, unlike Damon, Stefan never had the chance to know the full gory, murderous, psycho glory of Katherine when he was human.

Also, I'm oliveskinned. Should I ship DE because of it?

Honestly, I will never understand how some people can type things like that and not be embarassed of themselves and their low QI later.

But then, I suppose low QI would not allow them to realize their flaw.

Oh, well.
over a year ago nikki_A said…
kiss
@ApplePie88: I LLoovvvee your posts man !!
you go girl. These Dumb Entertainment fans do need a wake up call and I'm proud to see you standing up to them :D

Also, When did Candice say she was Pro-DE??
over a year ago kindhiya said…
big smile
why its only now i find this forum :/ i suck
anyway i love all the comments loool
hmmm
ok so...my though about the show....
i've to admit im really disappointed by the show...i was expected so much better than that,i mean some vampire seems to be too young...in their act. they're not like i always see vampires (i love vampire since im a child and not since the twlight saga lool)
i see vampires like lestat in th queen of the damned or interview with a vampire or dracula...mysterious dangerous unpredictable.....and classic (thats why i like elijah some much because he's the only vampire who seems real...and interesting) and katherine too.
the writers make a teenage vampire diaries....thats so sad.
over a year ago iLauren said…
Yeah, longtime lurker and Bamon fan from way back.

I just need to toss in my 2cents about the quote that "only black girls ship Bamon." This group alone is probably one of the most diverse groups on FP. There are members of different races, members from different countries, and members who speak various languages all united by our love of Bamon; on the wall and in the forums you will find a variety of reasons in several languages why so many people love this couple and not a damn one was "Well I'm black and Bonnie's black, so she a Damon and belong together because I want the only black girl with Damon because Ian is so hot!" Meanwhile on the other side, I can bring up quote after quote of why people don't want Damon with Bonnie based solely on TV!Bonnie's race.

My Rant: I hate how the fangirls of the TV show pretty much invaded the book fandom and ruined it with their catfighting and shipper wars. Before the show the fan communities were a fun and cool place to hang out, everyone got along no matter who your favorite character was or which couple was your favorite; now you can't even go in without seeing someone starting drama. Most of the book fans I knew are gone, I can't really blame them, no sane person wants to deal with the current insanity plaguing the community.

Rant 2: Damon and his weekly supernatural beat down, it seems like each week a new supernatural creature shows up. Rather than have Damon spy on said creature or talk with them to get a feel for what their alignment is; they have Damon just attack the new character only to have him get his butt handed to him in the fight.

Damon vs. Shelia: Damon is pwned
Damon vs. Pearl: Damon gets beaten down by big mama vamp.
Damon vs. Mason: Uncle Wolvie wipes the floor with him, he had to tag in Bonnie to help him.
Damon vs. ...you see where I'm going with this? At this point, whenever I see Damon get that, "I'm going to beat this guy up." look on his face, I think to myself, "No, just don't do it Damon; you're just going to get beaten up." I just want to tell the girls screaming that Bonnie is going to hurt Damon to save their breath, because whatever Bonnie does will pale in comparison to what happens to Damon when he eventually goes after Klaus and loses an arm or something.
@iLauren:Your post was beautiful! I agree with every word you said. I'm black too and msot of the time I find it extremely annoying when DE fans or fans of the t.v show in general say 'oh your black? So that's why you ship Bamon because Bonnie is Black and you want her to be with Damon'. It's very nerveracking to a point where I want to strangle somebody! Urgh I really can't stand DE and I'm glad this thread was created. So I can RANT all day and night lol!
over a year ago lacage0 said…
smirk
@MinaFTW Thanks for posting that but I will have to say that reading those comments made my IQ drop several points. I had to come back to this site to raise them again. As an African-American female, I will say that those who make racist comments are primarily a product of their raising so I don't hate them, I pity them for not knowing any better.

As for wanting Bonnie with Damon, Damon is his true self when he's around Bonnie, snarky witty and oh the sexy ust stares they have. Damon is obsessed with Dopple because of Kat but he's fallin for Bonnie because of who she is and how she calls him on his true self and lets him know what time it is.

As for Ian, he knows if he says anything positive about Kat or Bamon, it would be like last time where Kat would get alot of hate mail and even more colorful comments made about herself and her character. I think he just rather speak at nauseum about Delena than to put Kat through that. Personally, I think Ian doesn't ship he promotes what's happen in the moment and right now the show and writers want Dumb Entertainment (this cracks me up everytime)

I am interested in seeing the last of the season episodes and the Bamon moments. I didn't get to see the pic of the bedroom but based on the comments I read it could be Bonnies and now I'm curious. Was Bonnie at the Salvatore house when she was working with Damon? SO many questions April 7th needs to get here with a quickness lol
@lacage0: Yes that's another big thing that I've forgotten about and that is racism towards Bonnie! Whenever a DE fan or a TVD in general complains about Bonnie being an African American in the show I want to punch the living day lights out of them. It's extremely childish I mean it's like hello were in 2011 not in the 1960's. so grow the hell up!
iLauren: I 100% agree with everything you said. As a long time book fan, I can honestly say that even though I like the show, one of the things I resent it for was all of the crazy fans it brought into the book fandom when it became popular.

Before the show, the Vampire Diaries fanbase was peaceful (shocker right?). Like Lauren already stated, everyone got along for the most part, regardless of who you shipped, or what characters you liked/disliked. There were none of these pathetic "shipping wars" (which I hate).

I'm not saying all of the fans brought in because of the show are crazy (a lot of our fellow Bamonators and friends came from the show), but I rarely saw any of the bashing in the fandom when it was just the books like we do now.
Aceg: I forgot to reply to your comment last night and I apologize. I was so caught up in the nonsense coming from the TVD fandom last night and I was having a laughing fest reading some of the delusional comments coming from Delena fans. Now in regards to your comment, yes, I agree with you that Ian probably doesn't really ship any particular couple on TVD, but he is willing to promote and show support whatever his character happens to be going through on the show at a current time. I have a feeling that down the road, when the Bamon relationship is explored in the future, Ian will have to talk about it and promote it as well, the exact same way that Ian is talking about and promoting Delena at the moment. It's all about promotion, that's all it is. Plus, aside from the fact that that is his job as an actor on this show, I think it is also about Ian trying to cater to and impress his fan base. He knows that a large portion of his fans are Delena supporters (Delena nutzos would be a better word for them) and because of this, I think this stifles Ian and forces him into talking about it non-stop. Ian, deep down, may not want to talk about all the time the way that he does, but he has to so that he can impress his fans. I'm not going to try to speak for Ian, because I really don't know what he thinks or feels but judging by the way he acts in interviews, it all seems like one big promotion on Ian's part on the show's behalf and also, his fan bases behalf.

Maximum: If I'm being honest, before the CW show came out, most people who were TVD book readers were Stelena/Bamon fans. Sure, there were some Delena fans as well, but the vast majority of the novel series TVD readers supported both Stelena and Bamon. When I started reading the books, the original series, when I was 13 years old, almost all of my friends and everyone else that I knew who were reading the TVD books were SE and DB supporters. The only reason why DE picked up such a rabid and cult-like following is strictly because of the CW show; mostly because these stupid silly fangirls are obsessed with Ian Somerhalder and because he has pretty blue eyes.
over a year ago skater_girl1 said…
Well I have not read the books but yeah my friend reads them and she ships Bamon for 6/7 years now, she used to go to forums because she loves DB in books and show but she has now stopped because some DE fans mock her opinion about DB, as for me, although I have not read the books but I'm loving them in show, I'm a white girl but these racist comments are making me embarrassed to be a part of TVD fandom, that's why I only come into this bamon spot and don't go to any TVD related spot, it's so embarrassing to see those comments.
Apple: What really pisses me off is when show Delena fans who haven't read the books come and bash Stelena and Bamon fans from the books, when they don't know what they're talking about. THE SHOW AND BOOKS ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT. There was this one girl one time (not naming names) who came on the book spot and bashed us about Bamon, and tried saying she had read the books. (Which she pretty much proved wasn't true when she started talking about "Jeremy's" roll in the books when he doesn't even freaking exist in the books.

Before the show, I agree, it seemed like Stelena and Bamon were the bigger fanbases, but that all changed when along came Ian Sommerholder *rolls eyes*. I really sometimes wonder if it would be different if Ian played Stefan and Paul Damon (not that Paul isn't smoking hot himself).

Skater: I know what you mean. And Fanpop is actually one of the sane spots when it comes to the TVD fanbase. Have you been to the CW boards? People are INSANE there.
@ApplePie88: those crazies are like pests lol.
@skater_girl1: that's why I haven't join any tvd spots other than bamily.
@Maximumridefan lol CW forum is perhaps one of the worst TVD spots, next to youtube, followed by twitter.
aceg: Agree people are crazy on C.W boards. I don't even go on them anymore. As for YouTube I just choose to try not to look at the comments when I watch a VD video. LOL
@Skater_Girl1: I completely understand and I totally agree. I think it is beyond embarrassing to belong or be a part of a fan base that displays close-mindedness and bigotry. Some of the Delena fan's comments really anger me, but the ones that just get my blood boiling are most definitely the racial slurs/comments. And I hate when they try to stereotype and say that all the girls who ship Bamon on the show are Black, when that is just NOT TRUE. Let me just say one thing to break this stereotype: I'm half Cuban/Mexican (Latina), half Irish/Italian (White/Caucasian) and I'M NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH. Racism is something that I don't take lightly and it angers me when people bring the subject of race and even sexuality into fiction, when they both have absolutely no place in fiction. Because Bonnie happens to be AA and Damon happens to be Caucasian, that means that they shouldn't be in a love relationship because of it? NEWSFLASH: This is fucking 2011, get with the current times. Inter-racial relationships are the BIGGEST thing now a days. Everyone is blending with each other now, nobody is really one particular ethnicity or race anymore. We're multicultural, we're all mixed in some way. That's why when I read some of these racist comments made by Delena supporters, I go ballistic, because it is so wrong on so many levels and so greatly unnecessary.

Maximum: Most Delena fans haven't even read the books to begin with and this is rather factual. Most of all these DE supporters you are seeing acting like a nuisance are a bunch of brainwashed, mindless zombies who worship him and are obsessed with fantasizing about Ian Somerhalder fingering them 24/7. Most Delena fans who say that they have read the books are lying. And even if they have read the books, most of them only read the Delena parts and skip through everything else. Also, it beyond annoys me when more then half of the Delena fans who strictly watch the TV show and have never even read the books, flock to L.J. Smith's site and basically tell her how to write her own story. And another thing, that time with the "Just For Fun" polls that L.J. had put up on her site asking the fans, who should end up with who, and L.J. Smith took down the polls immediately, because she knew that they were all show fans voting on those polls. It caused a lot of drama, because Delena nutzos were flocking to her site and trying to rabidly vote on the polls over and over again. The Delena fans are really a bunch of whack jobs when you think about the way that they act and their general behaviour within this fandom. It's really embarrassing when you look at it and think about it.

Aceg: They are pests. I can't even go on any TVD forum discussion board anymore to have a decent discussion about the show in general, because it will always be spammed up with mindless, and useless Delena infested nonsense and garbage. I'm always going to come across the ignorance that much of the Delena fan base promotes over the forums, blogs and discussion boards. They are seriously like a virus that won't go away.
@skysamuelle I so agree with everything you said, Elena never is happy with Damon
This so so stupid, am I the only one who noticed that Damon has told Elena he loves her more then three times already.

1. Isobel said Damon was in love with her, and Damon just stared at her not denying it while Stefan was there
2. Stefan knows Damon loves Elena, that's why he told Damon to back off
3. Damon asked Elena if she loved him and then tried to rape her
4. When Elena found out he kissed Katherine thinking it was her, Damon asked why Elena was surprised she would kiss him, Elena said that she wasn't surprised about the kiss, she was surprised that he thought she would kiss him back
5. Rose even told Elena that Damon loved him
6. Bonnie says Damon would help for Elena *again inferring that Damon loves her, at this point you would have to be blind and deaf to not see that Elena knows Damon loves her already*

WTH, the big plot line where Damon goes "vocal" is not surprising, interesting, or shocking at all, in any way, shape or form.

Because guess what? Damon, Elena, Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie all know that Damon loves Elena, so what would be so surprising if Damon says it again for the millionth time, this is just getting repetitive and stupid.
smile
Aceg: Don't sweat it! I enjoy your comments.

MinaFTW: Yes, the Elena/Damon angle is a yawn-worthy, repetitive storyline.

Maximumridefan: The CW boards are quiet these days. You should give it a try.

ApplePie88: Every fan-dom has its mix of intellectuals, hot-heads, crazies and class clowns. Don't let a few bad apples discourage you from befriending a really nice/cool DE fan.

MinaFTW: Agreed. that spoiler came off like its supposed to be *gasp*.. shocking! :O Umm no, it wasn't. I eye-rolled so hard when i read it.
@Ducky8abug: It's going to take a lot more than one really nice or cool DE fan for me to ever have any respect for their fan base. I just can't respect their fan base, I'm sorry. A lot of them have said a lot of terrible things that I find really offensive, some things that are highly personal and have nothing to do with TVD. Not just to me, but also to many of my friends who post online. They've crossed the lines too many times. I know that not all of them are like that, but like I said again, the bad most definitely outweighs the good. I'm stubborn so it's kind of pointless to make me see it any other way, at least for now. I'm done trying to extend an olive branch to something that just keeps disappointing me over and over again. What's the point?
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
smile
Agree with ducky8abug, I just joined and I really don't see any shipping wars... :P
^^ Maybe it's changed since the last time I was on it...maybe I will give the CW boards another shot. I haven't been on it in a while...
why i think elena brings out the worse in damon....
when you re watch very carefully the episode you can see that every time elena talks to him and his feeling and says the "be a better man"
damon is totally devasted and kill many people...re watch the episode 13 season 2 (just an example)
every time elena talk to him to say "be a better man...i know you're hurt etc.... blablabla
damon KILL PEOPLE/USE PEOPLE/ABUSE PEOPLE.....so please tell me where is his humanity there? are you sure elena brings out his good side?? really?
i think all this DE thing is just a part of the vampire diaries's promo...just to create a drama and deep down you know that.
to me its just because of DAMON...because he's hot,because of
his beautiful blue eyes(lol) and because many of fan dreams to be elena.
for example in the season 2 episode 1 (ok i have to admit when damon kill elena's bro it was because of katherine)
episode 12 (the end) damon play with a girl and kill her after seeing and talking with Elena
episode 13 the andie things its about elena again...and damon uses her because of elena

those episode show us that actually elena brings out the worse in damon.
at the episode 3 damon tell her that she's like katherine she manipulated him to get what she wanted (at the episode 13 too)

Rose (even if i've never really like her) was good to him because for once,someone accept him (with his flaws and all) she understood him and don't try
to change him.
Elena wants damon change but she didn't do it in a good way...she forced him and damon think if he did it in her way maybe she will love you.
LOVE DON'T WORK LIKE THAT LADIES!!!!!
you can't force someone to change just because you want...he has to change himself because he wants...its his choice
(JUST TAKE A LOOK IN THE EPISODE 12 AGAIN AND LISTEN WHAT DAMON SAID TO THE WOMAN AT THE END...before he killed her)

Damon is like a child...he need someone to show him How to act as a good person? and he don't need someone to tell him he's bad bad bad or be a better man
i think he needs some example like stefan his brother or bonnie (example in the episode 22 in season one)
hi guys ,@applepie88 i totaly understand what u saying,for me i will never be fan of de fans ,cos they all are a like ,afew days a go i went to a forum on tv fanatic i am bamon fan which i think is the only left there defending bonnie,and let me tell u they were so mad about that, but one of them ask how old i was and that i can love bonnie somewhere else and also wishing for her (bonnie)to die and tht is anti bonnie thread so i can't defend her ,my point is they are so delusiona and kind of immature they can't accept any one defending her ,i felt bad and attack them cos they only hate bonnie cos of the new eps and that is immature and i am stupid for making them understand,then i was told to correct my grammer first in another word i was called stupid which is funny considering they understand what i wrote and never had a problem wit it when i write about everything except bonnie, i love stefan but i hate elena and i always tought he deserve better.so they were like hurt cos i was insulting them and delena which i didn't get and bonnie is bitch,stupid,arrogant,bossy and a bad friend ,hypicret who don't take responsiblity for her action,god i hate them i have a few friends who are delena but i can't take it any more ,i care less about them every day,cos of them i converted to a fully bamon fan and hate delena with a passion!!!the worest place in the world for bonnie is tv fanatic ,i keep defending and making threads for bamon and bonnie since i become a bamon fan and before that but no one cares ,which is sad ,i was called alot of names in other forums just cos i love bamon and bonnie,hey i love ian somerhalder because of lost and he is the reason i watch the show and my fav character is damon and elijha so they think tht i love bamon cos i am black,i was a delena fan first no one said anything about that,and my family has white,parsian,black so they attack my level of knowledge and understanding so sad ,so i am stupid cos i am bad writing in english which is not my native languege but i can speak perfectly and understand that they are stupid,i am now anti delena fans !!!ask them bonnie lit damon like ten eps ago and we already know that and they should make something new guess what they said i used the jeremy thing which is sad then i was a delena fan and i never used that for argument !!so my point is i hate delena and fans of them and i can't wait for thire stupid ship to happen!!!so i can have a reason not to watch tvd until bamon happens !!!love this place!!
wink
To the stupid Delusion Detards who think that Bamon shippers are all black, go look at the Bamon birthday board and see how many fans are actually A.A. and then after your done with dropping your chin to the floor you could leave and stop stereotyping, okay thanks
@katesbon: Your reaction is totally understandable and is merely a defensive measure against them. But it is really hard to get rational with certain people when they are who lack of common sense. If they have common sense,they won't be plauged by the perputal insanity. It is such a shame waves of their own fellow fans abandoned DE due to the display of immaturity and rudeness. As a former semi-DE fan, I share your feelings.
over a year ago skysamuelle said…
kindhiya: I understand only too well how you feel. I keep thinking that TVD would be so much better if it was thought-out as meant to a more grown up public. Focusing on the semi-sexual aspect of the show, while keeping the spiritual, psychological development related issues as subtext compromises a lot of the basic potential of the show.

There are many subjects of social and supernatural origin that might be explored instead of being barely hinted while we get saddled with two supposedly grownup men pining over a teenager princess.

The same character of Elena might become much more complex if they did not keep her under those unlikely wraps of supposed perfection, in order to allow the early teens masses to identify with her.

It's a shame.
over a year ago CrazedBamonFan said…
lol You guys can go back to the CW hell hole if you want, just wait the peace WILL be broken. That's why I haven't gone back except to pop up in a Bamon topic. Because it never fails over there. Just wait. lol
" I hope Bonnie dies. Just saying. With Jeremy is HORRIBLE and she has nothing to do it with him.He's perfect,she's not."

Wow...I swear, these girls are just jealous of Kat/Bonnie.