Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 2690 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1800 of 2690

over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
angry
SalvatoreBroFTW: I don't know how anyone can defend Chuck Bass. That guy is a fucking heartless son of a bitch. Honestly, I sometimes feel that Damon Salvatore on the show and Chuck Bass are one and the same. They do a lot of shitty-ass things but the audience and fans forgive him because he's the "charmer". I'm so sick of it. They did the exact same thing with Spike/Buffy in terms of their support for that highly abusive relationship. Sick. It's just sick.
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
laugh
@Maximumridefan LOL! I still can't stop laughing.... xD
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
@applepie: AGREED!!! i don't get why the most abusive relationships on tv have to have a whole lot of fans!!!?? I mean is it cuz they actually wan't an abusive relationship in real life or something :S
the audience only forgives him cuz he's "HOT" and the main character of the show. but so is Dan yet they still call him out on his shit, but they turn hypocritical when it comes to chuck or even damon. :|
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
Well after having a mini rant on Twitter the "Healer" person hates me now. Along with a couple other DE fans...I'm starting to become a little infamous.
over a year ago skysamuelle said…
Well, i for one was always a fervent chair shipper, because i did not think it was fair to judge as 'abusive' a relationship basing any assumptions on the worst momement of a relationship. I didn't think you could judge a relationship as a whole solely by its lowest phase.

BUT... last episode ended everything for me, Chair and Chuck Bass can sink to darkest pits of hell for what i care. It was hard enough to see Chuck never growing and falling for the same mistakes, again and again... but assaulting Blair and calling love is whole another level of wrongness. BEING A SERIAL RAPIST IS NO JOKE!

As a woman in general, and as a person who dealt with sexual harrassment i fing HIGHLY OFFENSIVE that GG writers are asking me to root for an UNREPETANT women ABUSER.

I did think Chuck had changed since his 'episodes' with Jenny and Serena... but he did not. As a ex-chair shipper and as a GG watcher i feel INSULTED.

aND NO, ONCE MORE, I DON'T THINK sPUFFY IS ANYTHING LIKE CHAIR OR DELENA.

Enough with the stereotyping.
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
good@hinata26 just sorry Im always late on the topic lol but youtube pisses meh off asking meh to download a drive to play vids. UGh! I cnt mate meh college is blockin that but will see on brother's laptop.
@skysamuelle: i know right i was sort of a chair shipper too until they made chuck force himself on blair.
as for spuffy i have no clue who they are like, cuz i never watched BTVS.
over a year ago April80s said…
hmmm
Sometimes TVD'S feels like the "Elena Show". Or the Nina Dobrev show which is fine I think she's quite a good actress she manages to make Kat and Elena seem like completely different people (you know what I mean.)
I'm not just saying this because I am a Bamon fan but I'm still missing the chemistry between ND & IS. It seems so forced especially when she's playing Kat. (JMO!)
I think a lot of characters have been sidelined in favor of making it the Elena show.
Is it just me or is the Bonnie character completely undeveloped? I thought Bamon was suppose to be a huge part of the books? For those who haven't read the Books what do we actually know about Bonnie?
TBH I'm sort of losing interest in TVD's.
:o) I still love reading what everyone else thinks though.
Mini rant over.
^ lol welcome to the club! your not the only one!!
i seriously feel like this has turned into the "Everyone Die Trying To Save Elena" show after the last episode!
i soo wish they would show bonnie's family more!
@ April80s: No, you are completely right and you have a very valid point. Like you, I feel like the chemistry between IS & ND is somewhat lacking or seems rather contrived and forced. I think maybe they are dating in RL and that is why so many people seem to over-evaluate their on-screen chemistry. I have always found IS & ND chemistry to be extremely over-rated. I know it is unpopular opinion but you know me, I am, for more often then not, all about unpopular opinion. I honestly just don't know what so many TVD viewers really see between IS and ND, on and off-screen. This is why I repeatedly say that when it comes right down to it, IS has the BEST on-screen chemistry with KG. There is no doubt about it and there is absolutely no denying it. Anyone who denies the palpable and tangible chemistry between IS & KG needs glasses.
last edited over a year ago
smile
@ApplePie88. ICA about KG & IS's chemistry.
I appreciate your forthright style. You say what you think and as importantly you seem to be able too take it back. (Actually all the posters I've "met" here have all been lovely)

I'd rather read the opinions of a upfront person than a sanctimonious and snide toad who can't separate reality from fiction (lol, anyway that was another site and different fandom.)

@SalvatoreBroFTW. Lol, you're right about the title!

Oh I should add I tend to just read the recap after the show and catch up on any scenes that might be interesting via YouTube.
angry
Ok Im bloody ranting right now mates becuz of the stupid kuso that's cumin outta DE/Damon lovers over in youtube. I just wanted to flippin see the promo and OMG their like swarming the place Damon cant die becuz he makes up the show, blah blah PPl would stop watching. Viewers would leave and TVD would be bloody nomore first off that Foo Za Ken Na Yo (Stop bullshitting me, you're fucking kidding right?). Damon ppl once again doesnt make the flippin show he makes half and not all of it just the only main thing and that's the bloody triangle. How many times must I say this too a silly DE fan before they hear it hmm dont know mates then one of them Bonnie Annoyeds meh. Let meh guess mate your a flippin DE fan? No surprise there TVD has become "I Love Damon SHow" or the "Everybody's Force to Love Delena Show" becuz everything is now all bout them which is understandable at times, but when you get no more than two or one bonnie, stefan, caroline scenes. Well that's flippin unfair and uncalled for especailly for a Yariman like Elame. Now Elame has gone and made meh hate her again becuz of that same paper dullness on her face Ugh!!!! So Im sorry if Im chaning the mood had to get it out there before I exploded. I hate TVD and will not returned until DE happens.
OK, rant ahead. Honestly, I hate how this whole series centres around Elena. I know that she is the protagonist and all, but honestly, I can't relate to her whatsoever, especially in the novels. I find her so incredibly un-relatable IMO. I don't connect with her in any way and I simply don't understand her personality and her behaviour, especially in the books. To me, in the books, she comes off as really selfish, spoiled and just plain annoying and honestly, for the most part, she is not a likeable or relatable protagonist. I hate how she fawns all over Damon in the books and basically talks about him like he's some kind of God. OK, he's drop dead hot, I get it, Elena. Does she repeatedly have to keep saying the same thing over and over? It's beyond annoying. It only displays how shallow Elena really is as a person. She's lucky she has Stefan Salvatore in her life, otherwise, she would be extremely intolerable and an absolutely unbearable individual. Damon brings out the absolute WORST in her as a person/individual and makes her revert back to the same selfish, promiscuous, spoiled child that she was at the very beginning of the series. And Elena brings out the absolutely indefinite WORST in Damon; making him act like a narcissistic, selfish, vain, obsessive, jealous, possessive, angry frat boy (he's already selfish, vain and prideful to begin with, I don't think he needs someone who shares the same personality traits as him just to emphasize his flaws and worst traits) who fawns over Elena like she is the second coming of Jesus or like she is some Goddess on the Earth. ELENA MAKES DAMON ABSOLUTELY INTOLERABLE IN THE BOOKS AND DAMON IS MY 2ND FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN THE BOOKS BEHIND BONNIE! It's beyond sickening. Stefan is different when it comes to "worshipping" Elena and vice versa, because they are everything to each other and it's highly believable, they are each other's half and can't live without each other. I "get" and "understand" their connection, love and relationship because it has meaning. Stelena's connection has a significant meaning and grand purpose and it has serious depth. Delena's connection does NOT. When I read a Delena scene in the books, I feel nothing, nothing at all. It's just the both of them fawning over each other's physical appearance, it is all LUST and SEXUAL DESIRE. There is absolutely no true and real feelings there. Whenever I read anything that is Delena in the books (and trust me, I seriously have tried although I have really struggled to do so because for the most part, I have just wanted to claw my eyes out), none of it feels "deep", or "real". It doesn't feel "natural" and organic. I feel like I'm reading shallowness and empty words. And this sudden OTT connection that DE developed in The Return trilogy was downright CRINGEWORTHY. Where did this OTT and forced Delena connection come from? This wasn't in The Original trilogy whatsoever. Elena in the Original trilogy didn't fawn all over and worship Damon like he was some sort of Adonis (and yes, he's drop dead hot and has the looks of a God, but still). She was just drawn to him or physically attracted to him. But then in the Return trilogy, L.J. Smith tries to turn Delena into some profound and deep connection when it's NEVER been that way and all the while, destroying and undermining Stelena's love/relationship and absolutely destroying Elena and Damon as characters in the process. It's horrible what L.J. Smith has done. The Return trilogy was absolutely horrendous as a whole and I seriously regretted reading it. I hope now that there is a new ghostwriter writing these TVD novel series that they will have some interesting plot lines and directions for this story and it's characters because L.J. Smith completely lost track of her storyline and the characters. The characters in The Return trilogy were completely unrecognizable to me, especially Damon. And what about Bonnie? What has L.J. Smith done to the character of little Bonnie McCullough, she's turned her into a weaker and more vulnerable person. What happened to all the growth and maturity that she developed and went through in the Original trilogy. Bonnie never cried that much and she never was that overly emotional. Sure, she was always fragile and delicate but she was also very strong-willed, passionate and fiery and spunky. She lost all of those Bonnie traits in the Return trilogy and it completely disappointed me. Bonnie is my favourite character in this book series (as well as Damon) and she completely assassinated her character in my opinion by stunting her personal growth and spiritual evolvement. Once again, Bonnie was brushed aside and under the rug for more focus on Elena and her afterlife angelic powers and abilities. -Serious eye-roll- I mean, seriously? Angelic powers from the afterlife bestowed onto Elena? It's just beyond stupid, that whole storyline. Why couldn't they just keep Elena a simple, regular Homo Sapien girl, or maybe turn her into a vampire and leave her at a vampire. Why did she have to die and come back with stupid angelic powers? It just doesn't make sense to me as a reader and it will never make sense to me. And Stefan. What has L.J. Smith done to Stefan in the Return trilogy. He was unrecognizable to me alongside Damon and Bonnie. Stefan pretty much faded into the background, WHEN HE IS THE MAIN MALE LEAD AND PROTAGONIST OF THIS SERIES TO BEGIN WITH. L.J. Smith weakened him and made him seem like he is incompetent and useless, when in the Original trilogy, Stefan was badass and was a serious fighter and he had guts and a half. He wasn't some weakling that treated Elena like she was some Goddess (granted, he has every right to; Elena is his everything and vice versa) and fawned all over her and worshipped her excessively. Stefan had his own fierceness, his own darkness and his own complexities. Stefan Salvatore is and always has been a complex character, yet L.J. Smith completely destroyed that and brushed Stefan and his character under the rug. It just beyond irritates me and maybe it is a better thing that L.J. Smith is not writing these books anymore, because she was completely damaging the story, the plot and the characters in it, especially the main characters (Elena, Stefan, Damon and Bonnie). Also another complaint? Too much Delena and not enough Stelena and Bamon. The Return trilogy was all about Delena and their forced contrived romance and lust. When in the Original trilogy, it was all about Stefan/Elena's epic love for each other and Damon/Bonnie's growing bond with each other. And all of a sudden, the disaster that is Shadow Souls comes out and what do we all get? MORE FORCED DELENA CRAP NONSENSE. I mean, seriously? And it makes sense that L.J. Smith would all of a sudden incorporate such a forced connection between Dullena, considering that SS is the book within the TVD series that came out AFTER the CW show had aired. I don't know what L.J. Smith has done to her novel series but I am seriously so disappointed. And now I read the sneak peak for Phantom and guess what happens to be in it? More forced and contrived Delena crap. I don't want to read that shit, I cannot take anymore. I want the old TVD back or I want a newly improved TVD novel series. Sorry about my rant, it's just really frustrating as a TVD novel reader.
over a year ago AngelGirl1992 said…
laugh
I understand your frustration noelle. I also don't like what has happened with the books, I hope that the ghostwriter does better job. I adore bonnie m and its painful to read for me the return trilogy. What she did to Stefan. Pissed me off. It makes me wonder if Lisa reads her previous book before starting with the new one. Because after reading nightfall then shadow souls I was like Wtf? O.ooo its so bloody forced. Where did all of the progression go with the characters? Everything ruined. Not to be harsh but I learned to lesson from Lisa's mistakes. Never let your fans control you, don't ruin your protagonist. Don't make everything resolve around the protagonist and don't ever ever create a love triangle. And these will come handy since I am writing a book ;)
cool
@Appplepie as always mate you give out the best rants and facts ever kudo's lol and you're right there is nothing about Elame that makes, meh wanna be up and down on her team. I hate how she's all the flippin show now talks bout that and Damon's unhealthy Obession which he really should see a bloody doctor (Bonnie *coughs*). Poor Stefan he's gonna feel once again betryal by the woman he loves then again not becuz if ya all notice Katherine was still alived, Meh guess she's sticking around for a SK hookup. Which mates I have no bloody problem with I actually loved them better than Elame and him becuz at least she does flippin love only him, cnt say the say bout Ms. Whore.
Thanks to those of you who agreed with my rant. LOL Anyways, I'm trying to figure out why so many Delena fans like to secretly spy and lurk in our spot when they supposedly hate/dislike our couple so much?! It doesn't make any sense. If they dislike our couple like most of them say they do and also, dislike our fan base as well, then what is the point of spying on a spot of a couple that you supposedly don't like/hate? It's one thing if they happen to be multi-shippers but the honest truth is, that most Delena fans aren't multi-shippers. A lot of them and the majority of them are strictly hardcore Delena supporters. So, I'm trying to figure out the real and true purpose of them posting here, coming here and spying on our spot including our forums. I understand it's freedom and they can do what they want, but it makes me beyond curious as to why they even do it in the first place. I have never been to the Delena spot and have never spied on their spot nor posted on their spot, as I'm sure most Bamon (and Stelena) fans on FanPop haven't either, unless they are multi-shippers, of course or maybe even trolls. I'm just really trying to understand it and figure it out because I really don't get it to be quite honest.
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
angry
Ugh!! DE fans are all up in our faces and saying shit like "Bamon is NEVER gonna happen" because of what Kat said about Bamon in that interview. I mean really you fucking dumbasses?! Where in that interview did Kat say they are never going to happen? Pls point it out to me. Read. my. lips: WE WERE NOT EXPECTING BONNIE AND DAMON TO BE "BEST BUDDIES" AND NOR DO WE EXPECT THEM TO HAVE A "ROMANTIC INTEREST" RIGHT NOW. So guess what? Doesnt bother me one bit what she said about them. She gave an expectant and plausible answer because that IS where Bonnie and Damon stand RIGHT NOW. Gosh Delena fans are so annoying and pathetic. Get over your Delena obsession and grow the fuck up!!
^ LOL seriously!
i knew some of them had a problem with their vision but now they cant comprehend either!?? how lame!
seriously we're happy with how they are progressing right now.
over a year ago aceg said…
you know how actress/actors manipulate the way their words speak out. They are very good at it, may not be as good as politicans, but still... By the way, Her reponse to the Damon part is set in accordance with official current events on the show, doesn't apply to the future. So there is no worries.
over a year ago CrazedBamonFan said…
meh
You know what's even more hilarious? Is that Nina has been saying the same crap about DE, so by the DElusional fans' logic, DE is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN EITHER...LOL

We all know how that is going to turn out.

Man I swear, it's not even that they're DE fans that bothers me. Its the fact that they clearly aren't paying attention in school. They're polluting humanity with their idiocy. If you're going to say something, make absolutely sure it makes sense because honestly that "logic" has to be the most absurd thing I've heard today. KG doesn't know the future of TVD, she only knows what's happening now. Hell, I bet you a million dollars that she doesn't even know what's going to happen in season 3 yet. *smh*

I mean come on! Use your brain! Please!
worried
I'm not sure if I'm going to watch the finale tonight. I just don't feel that excited about it. All of it just sounds kind of boring. I'm sure that there will be some Bamon scenes, but I don't think even their scenes will save this episode for some reason. Just want it to be over so I don't have to watch Delena on my screen every single week.
zzz
Gosh I am soooo not exited for this episode. From what it seems, it really sounds BORING, I will have a Siesta during it.
over a year ago BonniEnDamoN18 said…
hmmm
@skysamuelle i am not a teenager but i dont ship delena i ship bamon
My Opinion of this season:

There where few episodes that satisfied me. The Return was pretty good (minus Damon snapping Jeremy's neck). Plan B also good. Masquerade was good. Last Dance was also okay, but I am not satisfied with only Elena's reaction, how about Caroline's reaction ore more of Stefan. pfft whatever. As for the rest SUCKED BIG TIME. This season has been to much about Damon. Instead of watching Damon pouring himself a drink ore acting all disgustingly love sick "OWH I LOVE YOU ELENA> OOOOWH I LOVE YOU ELENNNAAA" Bitch please. Instead we could have seen Bonnie's private life, house and Douche bag of her father; ore more about Matt, Tyler, Jeremy, Jenna and heck even Stefan. This season it was to much about Damon/Delena, to some extent Caroline, and "Saving Elena" Crap. Complete bullshit. I rather watch other shows where all the characters are treated as equals. But what frustrated me the most was the treatment of Bonnie and how she was easily brushed aside for Caroline's progression. Instead of showing them both of growing we see for Caroline; her dealing being a vamp, having her own sort of lovetraingle and her shaky relations with her mother. And what does Bonnie have; owh yeah she is the walking "Plot Device" and has Jeremy glued to her hip (no offense to those who like them in this club. How about Bonnie being willingly to sacrifice herself for Elena is actually pretty selfish if you think about. Doesn't she have a private life, doesn't she have parents who would be devastated if she died. We don't know, because THE WRITERS FUCKING DON'T CARE. Her friendship with Stefan is sacrificed for Stefan&Caroline interactions. Which was in my opinion bloody random. They had barely scenes in season 1 while Bonnie and Stefan had an interesting platonic connection due the fact they where afraid of their abilities and hurting someone. Bonnie had been treated as a minor character, while she supposedly to be/is an important character. I don't know if the writers realize this, but it is a big slap in my face heck even a punch in the eye to me consider what an hardcore Bonnie fan I am in the books. At least Lisa shows how important Bonnie is in the books. She IS the most important character besides the main three. It hurts me how Bonnie is treated by the writers and the characters themselves. It is beyond sickening that it was only Jeremy throughout the show to care about Bonnie. The scooby doo gang of the novels. would never ever do that to Bonnie. EVER> They are making EVERYTHING OOC and I HATE IT.
AngelGirl1992: So. Much. Freaking. Word :) You practically read my mind. As much as I love the Stefan/Caroline friendship (come on, they're cute) I really did want to see more of the Stefan and Bonnie friendship. It was an interesting concept in the first season.

And about the books....someone once said that if book Damon ever found out about the way show Damon talked about Bonnie, he'd kill him LOL
over a year ago silvina19 said…
@AngelGirl1992 @Maximumridefan im totally and completely agree!!!!!!
over a year ago jai03 said…
I agree with you. They only use Bonnie to save everyone else and never mind that she is exhausting her powers and her health for that selfish bunch.I hope season 3 is better plotwise for her but I know if probably wont happen.
RANT AHEAD.

OK, so after watching the season 2 finale, it really made me question a lot of things about many characters on this show. One in particular, Elena Gilbert. I'm sorry but I honestly can't stand Elena on the show now. I already despise her in the books, so it really doesn't help that they made me hate her on the show as well. I know there are some people out there who are trying to give Elena the benefit of the doubt and are not dropping on her and calling her every name in the book for kissing Damon (behind Stefan's back), but I'm sorry, I simply cannot do that. Elena Gilbert is a bitch IMO. What she did in the season finale just came off as wrong to me. She was completely unrecognizable to me throughout the whole finale and I can't pinpoint what it is exactly. She just didn't seem to be herself whatsoever. What turned me off from Elena on the show is that this is a girl who talks about and constantly preaches morals, values and doing the right thing. Yet, she turns around and kisses her beloved's brother's behind his back. I don't know who she thinks she is , but that is not someone that I would classify as having morals and values. It's clear to me that Elena is not Ms. Morality and in fact that she is more of a "Skank In The Making." Because that is honestly how she came off in the finale. She came off looking really bad. To me, the kiss with Damon and everything involved with Damon and Elena, all of it seemed like manipulation on Elena's part. It came across as dis-ingenuous to me. Part of the reason why I felt this way, was because this is normally how Elena interacts with Damon, both in the books and on the show. She manipulates him. And she does it subconsciously. Elena is Katherine 2.0 IMO. Actually, I think she is much worse. At least Katherine admits that she is a selfish bitch. At least she admits that she's a tease and mind-gamer. At least Katherine owns up to who she is, what she does and also what she stands for and where her true intentions lie. Elena is a hypocrite. As far as I'm concerned, she doesn't deserve someone like Stefan. Destined soulmates or not, I don't care. Stefan deserves better then that. He's so selfless that he gave up EVERYTHING, including his one true love, in order to save his selfish, ungrateful brother, who repays Stefan by falling in love with his girl and on top of it, kissing her. I hope Elena suffers next season, BADLY. I know that sound terrible and harsh but she needs to learn a lesson and get a clue seriously. If she is with Damon (and it's highly possible that she will be), I want to see her suffer. I want to see her suffer so much heartache and pain over what she's done. And I want to see enormous guilt and pain in Elena's eyes and face. I want to see her go through so much agony of having Stefan be gone and away from her. And trust me, SHE WILL FEEL IT. Because even if she puts on a poker face and tries to hide her deep pain from the separation from Stefan being taken away from her basically against his and her will, she won't be able to deny it where it is most important: on the inside, her heart and soul. And even when Stefan comes back and detoxes from his junkie self with Klaus, I don't want Stefan running back into Elena's arms. Elena has to prove herself that she is actually worthy of Stefan's love. Because all she's done this season is take Stefan's love for granted. What makes me think such a thing is that I think Elena loves Stefan so much, that she feels like he will never actually be taken away from her or that he would never truly walk away from her. She's thinking wrong. I hope Stefan finds out about the kiss and rips both Damon and Elena a new one and tells them both to fuck off. Stefan can be on his own or maybe find a new girl that will appreciate all that he does and respects him for who he is and what he does for this town. And the fact of the matter is that Stefan actually chose Damon OVER Elena, even though Stefan loves Elena just as much as Damon. That goes to show you the kind of character that Stefan has as an individual and that he would choose his blood over anyone else, even though he may desperately and passionately love someone else who's not related to him (Elena). So, I'll be rooting full-stop for Stefan next season, ripper or no ripper. Stefan to me, is a real hero and nobody can say otherwise. Elena is a tramp and doesn't deserve Stefan whatsoever and Damon, well, Damon better feel enormous guilt when he sees what his younger brother has turned into again because of what he selflessly did for HIM (Damon). Damon owes Stefan BIG TIME. And I want to see him actually selflessly do something for his brother in return, without the influence of Elena clouding his mind. We've had enough of that garbage. The day that Damon actually selflessly does something for someone or anyone else other then for himself or for Elena, will be the moment when I will finally say that Damon Salvatore is a changed man or has changed and that he is actually worthy of respect. Because so far, I see no such thing, when it comes to Damon and now, Elena. They got season 3 to redeem Elena and make her worthy of Stefan, because to be quite honest, she doesn't deserve him.
over a year ago nikki_A said…
angry
^Noelle this is what I posted on the SE wall. I hope my Bamonators don't mind 'coz I know many of you hated the DE kiss as much as, if not more than we did. :D
I can't believe people are saying SE are crappy because apparently "Stefan chose Damon over Elena".
I'm sorry but when did he ever do that?? He sacrificed everything that he had painstakingly built for a century and a half, everything he values so much, his humanity, his soul, just so that Damon would live. DE-ers just don't get it. This is the very reason Elena will never be right for Damon.
While I may agree that Stefan might just choose Damon over Stefan I'm pretty sure Elena would do the same if it came down Stefan or, say Jeremy. This is why I think that no-one will get each other like SE do because both of them know how important family is. And both of them will only love each other and respect each other more for it. These people think that DE is awesome because Damon will choose Elena over Stefan?? Wrong. If they think that then they don't know who Elena is. I can't believe they would use that excuse to trash SE when it's because of Stefan's sacrifice that one half of their beloved ship lives. Why do you think Stefan was ready to leave town with Klaus? Because he wanted Klaus far, far away from Elena and her friends and family. Are they even watching the same show??
^ I totally agree with everything you said which leads me to another rant.

This is the biggest reason why I will never buy Delena both in the books and on the show. The only reason why Damon and Elena even got close and developed some kind of connection with each other is because both of them had to be together and join forces in order to find Stefan and get him out of that measly prison in the Dark Dimension. Along the way, Elena developed more feelings for him (feelings of passion and pure lust) and this is what caused the confusion and for her to be so-called torn in the books. The MAJOR reason why she even developed any kind of feelings for Damon in Shadow Souls is because of the absence of Stefan. Stefan was gone, and Elena was painfully lonely, and she was also intensely and overwhelming sad and heartbroken because Stefan was taken away from her. She was in excruciating pain and the emotional and spiritual pain was unbearable for Elena. If you have read Shadow Souls, you would know that Elena was desperately yearning for Stefan. She couldn't function without him. The pain and the yearning was so bad for Elena, that Elena even felt physically ill. But because Damon was there, Elena ended up using Damon as a "replacement". When you're true beloved is away from you and there is a possibility that you might not see them again, you end up using someone as a replacement to fill that emptiness, to fill in that void. That is what Elena basically did with Damon. And the only way that could happen was for Stefan to be completely out of the picture. In which he was in Shadow Souls. Even Damon himself in the books knew that that was the only way that he would have any chance to persuade Elena to be with him and coerce her into being with him in any way possible, because Damon knew deep down within himself somewhere that in the end, it would always be Stefan always and forever for Elena. Well, to me, this mirrored what happened in the season 2 finale. Stefan told Elena in the beginning that he was going to go to Klaus to find a cure, increasing the possibility of Stefan being in extreme danger. Even Elena knew this and said to Stefan "No way! Klaus will kill you." But Stefan told Elena that he had to do whatever it takes to find a cure for his brother, because he believes that he owes it to him after all these years, after being the one who forced him to turn into a vampire. So Stefan was a committing a selfless act by trying to find a cure for his dying brother in order to repay back Damon for being "selfish" for making him turn in 1864. Stefan has lived with this on his conscious forever, of feeling extremely guilty of turning his brother over 145 years ago because Stefan simply didn't want to lose the brother that he loved so very much. And he didn't want to spend an eternity alone; he simply just wanted his brother. But that's not even the point of the whole situation. It's not even about Stefan not wanting to spend an eternity as an immortal alone. STEFAN DIDN'T WANT TO SPEND AN IMMORTAL LIFE WITHOUT HIS BROTHER, DAMON. Stefan could have chosen anyone he wanted to spend an immortal eternal life with. He could have chosen some random person and changed them into a vampire, but he didn't want that. He wanted his brother with him. The difference between Damon and Stefan's transformations into vampires was that Stefan was basically transformed into a vampire against his will. Stefan never really wanted to be a vampire when you think about it. He actually despised vampires but was compelled by Katherine to believe that vampires weren't evil or bad and that they could possibly good. So Stefan back then was manipulated by Katherine to believe that vampires did no harm and that they can be good, when it is just the opposite. Stefan was compelled by Katherine to drink her blood and basically was blood-raped by Katherine against his will. Damon, on the other hand, drank Katherine's blood without compulsion and he drank from her willingly. DAMON WANTED TO BECOME A VAMPIRE DURING HIS MORTAL HUMAN LIFE. STEFAN DID NOT. Even before Stefan fully transitioned into a complete vampire, Stefan went to visit Giuseppe and to tell him that he was going to let himself die along with Damon, but then he accidently killed his father (who was coming after him with a stake) and Stefan with his newly found vampire abilities accidently threw him against a wall and Giuseppe got staked. Stefan tried to help him, but Stefan's bloodlust too over and got the ultimate best of him and there, he was a fully vampire. Damon wanted to die because Katherine was taken away. But truth be told, I never believed Damon. I always knew that he desired the immortal life even aside from Katherine. He was literally fascinated by it and was intrigued with the lifestyle of vampirism. It appealed to his inner self. This is why he gladly helped Katherine kill innocent people when he was still human. Even when Stefan fully transitioned into a vampire, Emily Bennett, who is a powerful witch, told Stefan that even though he was undead and he was a vampire, which a thing of darkness, she said to Stefan that his heart is pure and that it will always be his curse even as an immortal. So the truth is, Stefan has always had a good, pure heart, THIS IS WHO STEFAN IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN BOTH AS A MORTAL AND AS AN IMMORTAL. Stefan is GOOD. I know that sounds really corny and everything but Stefan is ultimately a good-hearted individual who has so much inner empathy compassion for other people. He's selfless, noble, understanding, honourable. He was like this in his human life and it transcended into his immortal life as well, only his darkness became more heightened because of being a vampire. Whatever darkness that Stefan has, it's not because of who he is as an individual. It's because of what he is. Vampires are naturally dark creatures to begin with. But if one has a pure and good heart before they become an immortal, it will most likely heighten and transcend into their vampire life. However, Stefan has gone on benders and has had issues with human blood, extreme issues. This is part of Stefan's internal conflict. He constantly fights it because his heart, which is pure and good is opposing his vampire personality. His vampire personality is not who Stefan truly is, it's only a part of him. Stefan being a vampire doesn't define who Stefan is and he doesn't let it. This is where Damon is different then Stefan IMO. Damon has always been a dark person, even during his human life. Damon has always had an "inner psychopathic side" inside of him. He has various and many deeply rooted issues and they became ultimately heightened during his vampire life. So the truth is, Damon has always been the "darker" brother between him and Stefan. Stefan was always the "lighter" brother. Basically who they both were as mortals transcended into their immortal lives, except it's so much more severe and heightened. The emotions and feelings are more heightened, but Stefan learned to adjust his emotions significantly better then Damon. If I'm being honest, I think that between Damon and Stefan, I find that Stefan's inner conflict is more interesting then Damon's. Maybe it's because Stefan is such a good hearted person, with so much empathy for others and to see him embody such a dark streak which is the complete opposite of who he is, it's just really interesting and fascinating. We all saw how interesting Stefan's human blood issues were in season 1 and boy, it made him great to watch on screen.

Anyways, I really went off topic but yeah, the only reason that Damon/Elena are going to get closer now on the show is because like in the book, Shadow Souls, Stefan had to be out of the picture somehow. Elena is going to feel completely guilty, and lonely next season, I feel. She may be with Damon, but she's going to feel really sad and lonely and empty because of Stefan being away from her. I also have a feeling that next season, we're going to see a darker Elena. She is going to visibly show more traits of Katherine in her. Which only makes sense since Stefan is going dark as well. We shall see what happens.
^ I agree with everything you guys said!

its really lame that the ONLY way DE can WORK is if stefan is AWAY
LOL i think thats the lamest way a couple can get together!
Long lived the death of TVD becuz that's what's gonna happen next season mates everything is all bout poor Damon poor Elame and their bloody Jackaroo fans. I dont give a flippin cult bout their fans or the couple yea I have a few BG's for youtube of them and sum icons but dont, mistake like with Love mates. LOl This couple sucks just like the other vampire stories.
surprise
“I feel like there was too much witchy woo-woo. We put the master witch at the center of this entire curse, so as a result of doing that, I felt like some of the episodes became too much about witchcraft and not enough about vampires. But that was me taking the story there. The writer in me wishes I had dialed back on that a bit.” -Kevin Williamson

OMG, WTF is KW even talking about??? Is he SERIOUS??? Too much about witchcraft and Bonnie? I mean, seriously???? This guy must be smoking dope for real. We HARDLY got any screen time for Bonnie this season! We never got to see her family being explored, her her house, or her feelings or her point of view being explored. What in the hell is he talking about? Is he directing the same show?
over a year ago TVD_Whore said…
These TVD writers are starting to piss me off! They think everything must be revolved around vampires or their precious DE..urgh!
over a year ago FrenchGiirl said…
Argh I don't like posting in this forum but I just want to answer to that. I don't think Kevin means there was too much of Bonnie, I think he regrets that witches' spells have been their answer to a lot of things lately (killing Klaus, preventing Elena from becoming a vampire, bringing back Jeremy, etc...). I think he just regrets he hasn't been more creative, that's all :)I've been seing people complaining about that lately so that makes sense. I'm pretty sure Bonnie's life will be more explored next season. We've already had a glimpse of her bedroom in the finale, that's already a start.
over a year ago goodekl said…
@ApplePie88 Seriously!!!!?!! Now I am truly afraid for the future of TVD! If KW is serious than I am pretty sure he'll probably eventually run the show into the ground. But my god, most of season 2 centered around Elena, DE, Damon, and vampires (Originals). Bonnie and the witchcraft was just used as a plot device. I just don't see how he could come to this conclusion.
FrenchGiirl: I like your optimism regarding the situation but I don't know. What KW said didn't make any sense to me whatsoever, because I feel like I've been viewing an opposite show of what he said in his statement.

Goodekl: EXACTLY. I don't know what KW is even saying. If anything, this entire season 2 has been somewhat of a tragic waste. There are so many other characters to explore on this show to begin with and go in depth, yet all they focused on was Damon's constant struggling man pain (BORING!), Elena and her Doppleganger issues, and Delena's on and off disgusting dynamic. Not enough about Stefan and his journey, not enough about Tyler, not enough about Matt, not even enough about Caroline as far as I'm concerned. Never mind just Bonnie, who is such an important character. What bout all of the other characters I have just listed? It seems like they throw all of these other characters which are crucial and important to the story somehow on the back burner and treat them as if they are completely unimportant and non-existant. Like Stefan. Seriously, I am really happy he is being explored next season and that he will have a really interesting and dramatic good storyline. PW will pull it off brilliantly and I have no doubt. It will be a refreshing change from the show focusing on Damon's man pain and his constant crybaby emo ways because of his obsession with Elena. UGH. Just give me anything about any other character except so much about Elena/Damon/Delena. PLEASE, WRITERS.
^ Exactly! It's like the writers think that Damon/Elena/DE are what the viewers only tune in for which is pretty stupid to think that since the drop in ratings and not a small drop mind you, we're talking at least a million of viewers have lost interest since TVD used to have 3 million + ratings. I'm pretty sure the general public really doesn't care about ships and just watch for all the storylines. Also, if I have to hear the writers blame American Idol and DVR one more time I'll scream b/c American Idol/DVR are not the biggest reason why so many tune out. It's not developing their entire cast and only focusing on DE. Urgh! I just hope they realize this before it's too late is all I'm going to say. After watching the train wreck that Heroes became, I am capable of spotting similar problems a mile away.
^ This is what I'm saying. I don't think the show realizes that too much focus and emphasis on Damon/Delena is causing the show to become less interesting. This is THE VAMPIRE DIARIES. NOT The Damon Diaries. Yes, Damon is a popular character, no doubt, but seriously, he is not the only existent character on this show. They need to start treating this show like it's an actual story about many different characters because right now, they are treating it is if it is about the bad boy trying to seek God. Although some people can find that interesting, I find that boring, especially if there is too much focus on it. Seriously, I have no problem with Damon's spiritual journey and him trying to find his humanity/identity on the show but my problem is that there's too much about it and not enough incorporation of other character's POV's, storyline's and spiritual growth. Too much focus on ONE particular character's storyline becomes BORING.
^MTE!! Lol at bad boy trying to seek God part. That is exactly what it looks like too. Like hello, writers Elena is not God or Damon's ultimate salvation or his humanity. Also, even if Elena eventually returns his love, that won't help him in the long run b/c she is one of his biggest, if not the biggest, enablers and I bet Damon will get a lot worse as we see this progress.
Definitely, which is why I kind of wished they took the Charmed, Buffy, hell even Glee approach and have every episode a new adventure so that we more characters could be explored.
You got that right, it's extremely mind-numbingly boring, which is why the writers are in for a big surprise next season when the ratings decrease even more because I know and heard of plenty of people leaving the show after that awful season finale. Viewers do not want to waste their time by watching something boring and has been badly written; TV is a way for people to escape their problems or to find entertainment after having a boring day of school, work, etc, but unfortunately TVD just doesn't do that anymore.
^ LMAO. it's true, though. They are making it out to seem like Damon is trying to find Jesus, or the Bible or something. Like in the season finale promos, the lighting, the catch phrases, they were making it sound like Damon was trying to find redemption through seeking God. But the problem is, on the show, Damon's God is Elena, which is beyond sickening. He's so freaking obsessed with her, that he can't help himself. I'm sorry but Elena is NOT Damon's saviour and vice versa. Elena has had no good impact on Damon and his spiritual growth/journey whatsoever and to be honest, I'm really tired of people trying to say that Elena is his redemption and his humanity. NO, SHE IS NOT. When Damon does something selflessly for someone else that DOESN'T involve the influence of either his selfish needs, his brother, Stefan or his obsession with Elena, then that is when I will say that Damon is really starting to show progress and grow as a person. Because honestly, I see no such thing right now. I see a guy who is desperate for someone whom doesn't truly love him in return and it really makes Damon look really sad and pathetic. Elena is not nor has she ever been Damon's humanity or redemption because everything that he does is NOT for Elena or regarding Elena, is NOT for Elena. It's for HIMSELF. For example, in the finale, Damon said that he doesn't deserve Elena's forgiveness but he NEEDS it. You see what I mean? Things like that prove to me that when it comes to Elena, it's all about his needs, not Elena's and certainly not anyone else's. Him begging Elena for forgiveness wasn't about Elena, is about HIMSELF. It was about him selfishly asking Elena to just forgive him for the hell of forgiving him for all the shitty things he's done to her and her loved ones, just because he's on his death bed. I know it may come off like it's all okay, but when you look at the bigger picture, Damon was being selfish in his approach to Elena. Stefan, on the other, was being SELFLESS. I think the finale most definitely showed how the two Salvatore brothers approach things, situations and life. Stefan is a SELFLESS individual, who would do anything, give up everything (including the girl that he loves more then anything), just to help save and cure his dying brother. While on the other hand, Damon repays him by selfishly trying to force his own brother's girlfriend to forgive him just like that for all of the shit that he's done to her directly. So when it comes right down to it, STEFAN = SELFLESS, DAMON = SELFISH. How is this progression, writers? It may seem as though Damon trying to protect Elena is all selfless and giving, but if you look at the reality of it, he's only protecting and saving Elena FOR HIMSELF. Not for anyone else, including Stefan or Elena's family and friends. So, this is why I feel like season 2 was a bit of a waste on the Damon redemption front. I seriously got nothing out of it, because to me, even though he's shown some progress and growth in terms of his spiritual journey, he still seems stifled to me. JMHO though.
^I see what you're saying and I think you are totally right. First and foremost, Damon needs to forgive himself and really look deep,within himself to find himself because I don't think Damon ever knew who he truly was. He only knew and still knows that he is always second best to Stefan and that the women he so-called"loves" and his father always preferred Stefan over him. I think Damon needs to find out for himself why it seems like everyone always pick Stefan over him and that if he would just be himself and not the watered down Damon Elena wants him to be or the out of control killer than people would pick him and possibly prefer him over his brother. However, overall, he needs stop this insatiable need to constantly compete with his brother because ,imo, it's one of the main reasons why he hasn't found true love yet and if he continues he'll miss out on a chance of true happiness (cough Bonnie cough).
Season 2 was pretty much a big waste for everything! Pretty much everyone died for nothing, the moonstone was purposeless, the curse was a fake, Caroline life was turned upside down for no reason (well there was a reason but not a good one),Bonnie was used as a plot device, majority of the characters didn't have a storyline, and I could go on and on.
Overall, all season 2 was about DE and Beremy pimping and setting the stage for he Originals and the triangle.
That's why I hope and pray season 3 will provide Damon with a better journey and when DE blows up in his face he'll learn from it, and just give Bonnie and the others more story lines and character development.
over a year ago iLauren said…
All about the witches, dude, we barely saw any witch action this season; other than dragging them out the box when a plot point spell was needed. This entire season was all over the place, characters would show up and have their story arc start, then they would vanish for weeks and show up only to say, "Well, while I was gone; X happened" so we don't get any onscreen character growth. Not every viewer watches this show for that stupid triangle, some people like the secondary characters as well and when you don't write for those characters; people will tune out. That's where
Alan Ball is running circles around the writers, yes the SVM novels are all about Sookie and her love life; yet the show focuses not only on Sookie, but her entire world including her friends, family, co-workers, and many other people in her town. They write for every single character on True Blood, which is why even minor characters like Terry have huge fan followings. I know a lot of people who say that this season was the last for them because the show isn't living up to it's potential, and if this is their current train of thought when it comes to their writing; no wonder viewers are leaving the show in the droves, if they keep writing like this next season they'll be lucky to hit the 2 million mark.
^ I TOTALLY AGREEE wtih everything you guys are saying! I won't be surprised if the ratings for the reason 3 premeire are like 1.5 million veiwers, because most people i know who are NOT on these kind of sites DONT watch TVD for the TRIANGLE, they watch it for the STORYLINE! the writers NEED to get that in their brains.

@iLauren: I totally agree about what you said for true blood! true blood has been bringing an average of 4-5 million veiwers EACH EPISODE! and WHY .... BECAUSE OF THEIR STORYLINES!! i mean they actually focus on EACH AND EVERY CHARACTER along with the love triangle. if anything i think TVD writers needs to learn from TRUE BLOOD.
The sad thing is, each time they start an interesting storyline....bam, ended; back to the triangle. Tyler learning how to be a wolf seemed interesting, but instead of seeing it play out onscreen; he's put on a bus for a few weeks. Bonnie loses her Grams, vanishes for a few weeks, then comes back with awesome powers (before they depowered her)and it's like, "What the heck was she doing at her aunt's house? Who taught her that Jedi mind trick and these new awesome powers?" Don't get me started on how little they used Jenna before she became a casualty in the "We're going to kill all of Elena's love ones!" spree the writers had going on. Then there's the Emily/Damon deal that I'm interested in, but they never really delved into. Emily said Stefan was the brother with the pure heart; yet when it came to protecting her children and the Bennett line, she choose Damon the 'bad' Salvatore brother of all people, why? I guess we'll never find out with the way the storylines are going.

I really think that if the writers actually devoted 3-5 minutes on each of the other minor characters each episode, they could actually get some decent character development in and keep people interested.
I don't even care. I'm not going to watch. I'll Youtube it, but I'm tired of this "Will my favorite character even get parents?" crap I keep asking myself every season. Better to get out, than stay in, get more invested, only to get disappointed over and over again. Til I know the writers know how to balance their characters, I won't be feeding ratings to that repetitive lather rinse repeat triangle crap.
“I feel like there was too much witchy woo-woo. We put the master witch at the center of this entire curse, so as a result of doing that, I felt like some of the episodes became too much about witchcraft and not enough about vampires. But that was me taking the story there. The writer in me wishes I had dialed back on that a bit.” -Kevin Williamson

Seriously @Apple he bloody said that mate? I say fuck them fuck them all straight to Ai Emma becuz their all riding the "We High Delena Crap" too even noticed other fandoms, or characthers. What Witchy woo woo we've bloody seen? I mean sure that Klaus, power up scene was good but not all that. She has a damn cousin who's been missing since eppy nine when they opt for a gag fess of Beer-Me!!! they all can shoved it I dont understand why bamon/Bonnie/SE/Stefan fans are soo bloody treated rudly. We make up just as much may b much more of the books aswell as flippin Deranged Evil!!!!!
Those crazy death eaters are whack jobs. Its a common rule
I think i'm going to quit watching too, and like CrazedBamonFan, just watch it online. They don't deserve the ratings :(
smile
They dont derseve meh bloody ratings no more than the wash up Soaps I watch lol.@Maxiumride
^^ To be honest, the only thing i'm looking forward to watching at all is Klaus and Stefan interactions, and I don't even think they'll have a very big part considering they're no longer in Mystic Falls
LOl same here mate that's meh honest right there I love them as lovers and friends lol. Mystic falls suck right now Im working on meh on bloody story.
over a year ago Blairwaldorffan said…
I'm with you guys.I don't rant but I think I'm quitting the show.Lisa knows to give proper storyline to others and this all thing about Elena, Elena, everyone dying for her and Bonnie, Matt not getting proper storyline, only using for plot device or other character staffs or growth, that's enough.don't get me start on my DS, My favorite character from books, look what they have done, they are trying to make him Chuck Bass.I hope Meredith never ever will come in the show , I don't want her of not getting respect from writers.Some DE fans always say that why don't we DB fans leave the show as we are not getting DB, so I will leave the show now, S3 TVD bye bye.I was thinking that KW and JP should kill Bonnie, then our hope for DB will be gone and we can all leave the show easily.I just want to be part of TVD book fandom now, I'm leaving the show.But I will love and ship Damon/Bonnie always whether it's in books or show.
I think I will stay with the show for a bit longer...
over a year ago Tigerlily888 said…
Hopefully in S3 we'll see Bonnie's family more-i bet her mum is really cool!
It's annoying how they bring Bonnie in for the spells-i mean jeremy/bonnie are a great team but seriously not a good couple-there is just no chemistry and jeremy and anna was too good!
I just want some bamon-the writers like delena so they just put that in and i'm sick of it!

People usually love the whole love/hate thing but for some reason there's loads of hate for bamon and bonnie!
Shakespeare's words "there is a thin line between love and hate"
Katherine's words "you hate me do you stefan? that sounds more like the beginning of a love story-not the end of one!!!"

Delena fan claim Bamon isn't a threat but they get soo worked up about it and over the dance pictures they wouldn't be soo annoyed if they didn't think it was possible me thinks!

GO BAMON AND STELENA FOREVER
angry
I am getting pissed off by some people who say that we Bonnie fans need to back off. Seriously are they stupid ore what. Bonnie is threated as a recurring character while she originally the fourth most important character. Who gives them the right of saying we need to back off. We are frustrated how she is treated and WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO.
angry
I honestly think Kevin Williamson should really keep his mouth shut. His interview really rubbed me the wrong way. I am really not liking the direction that this show is taking. It seems to me that it is going to be all about Delena and frankly, I don't want to watch that nonsense. I COULD CARE LESS. I don't want to watch just Delena on my screen. For now, I say good riddance to this show. I don't think the writers realize how they are going to make their show suffer with what they are doing to it. Let the ratings plummet. I could care less.
over a year ago jasamfan09 said…
angry
i'll just catch my bonnie scene on youtube hopely without jeremy sticking to her ass. the writer or stupid i am a new fan of the show and they have already lost me. guess they don't care if they lose even more newer fan for this de crap fest.
I consider Bonnie the second lead heroine of TVDs because Bonnie IS one of the most important characters in the books, especially in the 4th book when she takes over writing the diaries and the story revolves around her and the battle against Klaus.
angry
I'm really angry but more then that, I'm frustrated. Bonnie is the MOST IMPORTANT character in the entire series after the three main characters, Elena, Stefan and Damon! Yet, she gets thrown as a background character on the show, when she is the BEST friend of the protagonist and also shares a strong and important, crucial relationship/connection with one of the main characters (Damon). I can't believe what this show is doing. Don't they understand how important Bonnie really is as a character? Don't they understand the crucial importance of the Bamon connection? Why is the show ignoring these things?? If they were going to do a show based on a novel series, at least have the decency to follow the plot line, the characterization of characters and yes, even the relationship/dynamics of the books, even if they happen to change some things on the show. BONNIE IS AN IMPORTANT AND CRUCIAL CHARACTER IN THIS SERIES. I don't know if it's that KW hates the books but if that happens to be the case, then he shouldn't have done this show in the first place. That is the whole point of doing a show based off of the novels. You follow the storyline, the characters and most importantly, the relationships/dynamics between the characters. And this is not just to do with Bamon. Although, it really does piss me off beyond words that the writers and the show, including KW and JP, seem to ignore the highly important relationship/connection between Damon and Bonnie in the books. This only leads me to believe and ask the question, have they even read the TVD novel series to begin with? Because it seems to me that they haven't whatsoever. It's not that I want the show to be the exact same as the books in terms of story lines but at least have the decency to treat the characters the same way and give them the proper attention that they receive in the books. Bonnie is not just some minor character in the TVD novel series. SHE IS ELENA'S BEST FRIEND. And most of all, Bonnie's major mission in this series is Damon. I can't believe that the show is just ignoring that and most of all, ignoring all of the Bonnie/Bamon fans, who came from the books of course. If anyone understands this series better then anyone, IT'S THE BONNIE/BAMON FANS. They are the fans who have an actual idea of what this series and story is about. Also many STEFAN/STELENA FANS. Yet, the show doesn't give the proper amount of screen time and attention that they actually deserve. I understand giving Damon attention, since he is the third most important character in the TVD novel series, but IMO, they have given him too much storyline and too much attention, if I'm being honest. This has literally turned into The Damon Diaries and I'm beyond tired of it. I LOVE Damon, especially in the novels but the show has over emphasized too much on Damon's character on the show instead of focusing on other characters who are also highly important, ESPECIALLY STEFAN AND BONNIE. Stefan and Bonnie are NOT being given the story lines, the screen time and the attention that they deserve. I wish that they would cut down on the Damon/Elena/Delena nonsense. I understand that Elena is the main female lead and the protagonist of the series but I don't want to watch everything Elena. Bonnie is a second main female character, a protagonist and yes, SHE IS THE SECOND HEROINE OF THE SERIES IN THE BOOKS. This is why I'm so inherently frustrated with KW and this show. They treat Bonnie as if she is not important, that she is nothing. She doesn't just serve as Elena's best friend in this series. Bonnie has her own journey, her own individuality, her own POV, her own story, her own life, her own special important mission in this entire series (Damon), yet they don't show that on the show and it beyond irritates me. And it makes me even more angry when people try to tell Bonnie/Bamon fans to calm down. No, I will not be calming down anytime soon. Not until Bonnie gets the actual attention and credit that she really deserves on this show!
big smile
Noelle You don´t mind that I use your rant about Bonnie´s treatment for my letter to KW and JP do you. Because honestly I want my letter to be perfect and epic that almost every tvd fan will give me an standing ovation
laugh
^AngelGirl1992: LMAO. Go right ahead. Haha. It would be great for my voice to be heard anyways. I'm only speaking the truth. Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. :D
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
This rant is on like donkey-con!

I've reserved a special hand gesture for KW, JP and co. I am officially dedicating my middle finger to those talentless hacks.

How many times can a character say Elena in one fucking sentence? I mean, did anyone realize the number of times Bonnie and Damon uttered that name in "The Last Dance?" It drove me up the fucking wall.

I don't give a fuck about Elena. Or Katherine. Throw 'em under a bus, ship 'em to Sing-Sing, sell 'em to a butt-load of drug-lords from the far corners of the earth...I don't care what you do with them, just please, let up on the Elena/Katherine shit. Can't they come up with any other dialogue or any other s/l? Was that the best they could do?

They must have been under a butt load of narcotics to pull this out of their asses. Not that I blame 'em. If I was gettin' paid the amount of money I suspect they're mooching off this show, I'd do it too, but damn, man.

I mean, seriously, this was the dialogue in Season 2..."Elena...Elena...lena-lena, lalalalalalala." I mean, seriously, that's all I heard..."lalalalalala"...I started putting this shit on mute and making up my own dialogue.

And I love Bonnie! She's my girl. She's a sweetie and I so wanted to root for her and Jeremy. I wanted to see the "special K" in that pretty little number, but I just wasn't feeling it. It was like drinking beer without the buzz...like guzzling down flat soda...like watching FoxNews 24/7...like (and God forgive me for uttering this blasphemous phrase) watching the Red Sox beat the Yankees in the world series. It's just...FLAT. I kept trying and trying and I just wasn't feeling it.

Sigh...anyway, that's my rant...gosh, that was tiring.

over a year ago elena1 said…
heart
Totally agreed with iLauren also for me bonnie in the books is the second female protagonist after elena
over a year ago hinata26 said…
The day we'll an episode without her it will the end Of the world!!!
I wish it could happen some day!!!
angry
"Well that’s the whole point, I mean Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec, did that brilliantly, when you think about it at the end of the day. They’ve spoon-fed them this tension and this friction because they know that what the audience doesn’t have is what they’ll really want the most. A + B = Damon and Elena." - Nina Dobrev

OK, honestly Nina, I love you to death but seriously, that is the dumbest comment ever. I feel that she is seriously trying to cater to or impress the Delena fan base, which is beyond stupid. And no, Damon + Elena = DISASTER. My God, I'm so sick of this show trying to over-promote Delena. NOT EVERY FAN WHO WATCHES TVD IS A DELENA FAN!
Random but does anyone else think the writers making Jeremy see ghosts is an overkill?i thought it was just too much...
@BlairWadloffan Agreed mate I mean come on why is Matt only on when Carol and Tyler are about to bonded? Can ya say LAME AND THAT DE KISS WAS LIKE HELL FINALLY FREEZING OVER AND CRUMBLING OPEN FOR THEIR ASSES. TVD can just sank down along with all the other bogus tv shows becuz Im threw. Ok mates Rant asided.
This is more than dumb if damon and truc muche are A+B why the low rating?
The sad thing it's that noboby ask the good questions!!!
If that's what people want to see why the low ratings.
If that's What people want to see why most Of them don't love season 2?
I don't think they know what people want they will loose a lot of viewers NeXT year too.
They will just have their eyes to cry if they follow the path they took in season2 in S3.
Anyway I think we shouldn't give too much importance to actors interview. Really often they talk non sense . Sometimes you ask yourself why I read because really often it's not worth it!!!
worried
OMG, there's so much wrong with this show, I don't even know where to begin. It's seriously so bad, I'm contemplating not watching next season. I'm losing interest in this show extremely fast and the sound of season 3 just doesn't interest me or fascinate me whatsoever. I want to bring myself to care about this show but I just don't have the same passion that I used to in season 1. I don't know when it happened but whenever I think TVD now, I think "garbage". I think that this show and it's storyline has gone to shit. I'm sick of the "shock value" that this show keeps trying to implement, because to be honest, their shock value twists end up coming off as predictable to me. Everything is wrong with this show, that I could write a fucking novel about it. From the plot, to the storyline, to the assassination of characters, to undermining characters, to over-promoting characters, to the OTT bias, to the shipper fandom. I'm just done. I just don't have the passion anymore. And I don't love this show enough to stick around. I'll still read the books but that's about it. I have no interest to watch this show anymore. Major changes will have to be made because season 2 pretty much ruined this show for me. And season 3 sounds much worse.
laugh
I DID IT. I DID IT. I finished my longest rant. It's about Bonnie for my letter to KW&JP. I will try to post it so soon as possible here. But it is a bit rough. I want to make it perfect before I post it here.

By the way Noelle I added some parts of your rant in Bonnie's part.
@AngelGirl1992: Did you send the letter to KW and JP? Just curious lol
big smile
@Aceg Not be a long shot. All I did was write the rant parts about Elena, Stefan, Damon, Bonnie. I need to write the balance of this show. That I will start this weekend. Because English isn't my native langague I need someone to beta it for me. I have someone who would do it for me. I have a lot of things to add into it. I just want to make this letter just PERFECT. With pictures of course. When I am certain it is perfect I will publish it to a group of people. I will probably let Bamon and Stelena fans read it. I just feel the most comfortable with them then the death eaters. Don't worry you will get to read it, but not for a while. I want to discuss this with my internetbuddies rewrite a couple of things and then we will see
angry
You know what... you guys can read it

Bonnie McCullough vs. Bonnie Bennett

Just as in the title I would like to adress the difference between Bonnie mcCullough and Bonnie Bennett. I won't concentrate on the obvious like the appearance (that I wouldn't even touch I am to attached at Katerina's perfomance as Bonnie), but the difference in the development. Bonnie McCullough is very good developed character where her family and history is adressed (She has a older sister Mary who is a nurse and another sister who's name is never mentioned. Her parents divorced she lives with her father. Her grandmother and a cousin who told her she is a psychic). We get a enough inside to her character like her insecurities feeling second best to Elena Gilbert, being the underdog etc. We have her dynamic friendships; Meredith Sulez (she doesn't take part in the show that I can put at rest), Stefan Salvatore (A lovely friendshio in my opinion) and Elena Gilbert. And her deep romantic connection with Damon Salvatore in the books. And as last how she is forced to grow up and accepting her heritage as a psychic/witch

As you see I can tell a big difference between Bonnie McCullough and Bonnie Bennett. And that is the fact Bonnie Bennett is nowhere near as being good development as Bonnie McCullough. I don't want to sound so harsh, but taking look at Bonnie Bennett I actually highly doubt that the books has been read by the writers of vampire diaries. Bonnie Bennett should be just like in the books an important and crucial character in the series. Outside of the Elena, Stefan and Damon Bonnie is the most important character in the series. Bonnie is not just some minor character in the TVD novel series. She is Elena's best friend. .Bonnie is a second main female character, a protagonist and yes, SHE IS THE SECOND HEROINE OF THE SERIES IN THE BOOKS. In the books that is clear, but in the show on the contrary. In the show Bonnie is treated like a secondary character, a plot device only developed as a witch and not as a person and individual character. Bonnie is treated within this show like she is not important, that she is nothing. She doesn't just serve as Elena's best friend in this series. Bonnie has her own journey, her own individuality, her own POV, her own story, her own life, her own special important mission in this entire series (Damon), yet we don't get to see this on the show. Two seasons have ended for Vampire Diaries, and still when it concerns Bonnie we still don't know anything about her. Let's put aside the fact that Bonnie is the only one without a house. We know nothing about her family. Sure we have met Lucy, but it is not enough when you compare it to the other characters who have more family members then Bonnie. Does the Bennett line come from her mothers line ore her fathers. In 2.09 Katerina we get a glimpse of Bonnie private life. We get to know that her father is turned of by witchcraft and that Bonnie is whole alone with learning how to be a witch. We don't get to see further development into this. We don't get to feel her insecurities, her loneliness and how scared she is.

If I have to choose where Bonnie has been treated better in this show then it is the first 14 episodes of season 1. We get to see her discovering being a witch, her relationship with her grandmother, Elena, Caroline and Stefan. Yet as of now we don't have any of these for Bonnie Bennett anymore. Her grandmother is killed off, and her scenes with Elena, Caroline and Stefan has been reduced to nothing, because this season Bonnie has been isolated from every character except with her recent random hook-up Jeremy Gilbert. Before the episode 2.07 Masquarade these two characters had NO scenes together no build-up, completely nothing.

One of the things I actually like of this show is the Bonnie/Stefan friendship. A lot of people would disagree with me on this, but to me the Bonnie/Stefan friendship is crucial to both the novel series as the tv-show. The fact that Katerina Graham and Paul Wesley have such a lovely chemistry is a plus point for the Bonnie/Stefan friendship.

In the first season the Bonnie/Stefan friendship was nicely build up. They developed a nice connection because they where both afraid of their abbilities by hurting those they care about. One of my favorite scenes of these two is the deleted scene of 1x11 Bloodlines where Stefan points out that he thought he would be easier of telling Bonnie he is a vampire, because how alike they are. Stefan saved her life in 1x09 History Repeating and helped her overcome her fear for vampires in 1x11 Bloodlines. So it is odd for me that this lovely friendship is easily ignored in season 2. In fact from what I gather I actually believe that Bonnie/Stefan friendship has been sacrificed for the Stefan/Caroline friendship. I get why Caroline deserves more development, but in my opinion it is a low blow when Bonnie is brushed aside for it. In fact Caroline adjusting to her vampire life and having her own sort of love triangle would have been enough for her. So again I ask why was it nesecary for the Bonnie/Stefan friendship to be sacrificed for Stefan/Caroline.

Wouldn't have so much better if both Bonnie and Caroline developed aside this season? Ore how about the fact how Bonnie is been treated as a plot-device this season. A good example is her onlye scenes in 2.03 Full Moon Rising where Bonnie was only the purpose of making a daywalking ring for Caroline and simple isn't in the episode anymore. Isn't she friends with Tyler, wouldn't she actually have went to his party? How Bonnie has been treated in this show, has caused frustrations for her devoted fans. Because of how Bonnie has been treated by both the characters in the show (as servant to the "Scooby doo gang") and the writers her fans actually come to the conclusion that Bonnie isn't cared for by the writers of this show.

It would give the Bonnie fans some relieve if Bonnie had her story aside from the supernatural part. Why is her father so turned of by witchcraft? Did something happen in his life that connects with magic that he doesn't like witches. Why did her mother walk out on her life? Someone's private life could tell a lot about that person and why they react on certain things. I do hope we get some more for Bonnie the next season then just being a plot device, her relationship with Jeremy and as it looks a rectangle? I hope to see more of the Bonnie/Stefan friendship that is loved by many fans. I have high hopes for Bonnie next season. And I hope we Bonnie fans won't be dissapointed next season
^^ totally agree!!
kiss
Very very compelling and convincing letter, Great work!!!
LOl I thought I would never set my feet on rant forum again, guess I was wrong... For a long while, if there is anything I learned from my experience with fanpop and bamon spot, is repsect of other people's opinons, respect of other people's preference etc Because I firmly believe even we share views entirely differently from one another, we could still get alone, we could still have a decent conversation without unfriendly confrontations, then enable us to preserve the peaceful and warm environment on the spot. That's what I am trying to accomplish on this spot. Because I belive in my positive effort and attitude will make a difference even if it is insignificant, our wall would be trully like reception desk filled with warmth and openess to guests and the long-standing shipper wars will fade away over time... But I think I am terribly wrong oh boy... I was so naive to believe this. I was acting like a silly idealist...

Just because we share different tastes in couple, I never make judgement your choice because of you are a DE fan or else and I never calling you "delusional" for your choice of ship.

Nothing is better then shutting those mouths of Delena fans with logical arguments. I am in a totally good mood today
angry
I'm so sick of Delena supporters and also, Nian supporters. My God, they pick at every little small, minor thing and it just drives me nuts. Can't they just seriously shut up for like 2 seconds? Everything is Delena, Nian, Ian, Damon, Elena, blah, blah, blah. Shut up and get a life. My God. Nian cult makes it seem like their life literally revolves around them and that they have no life of their own. They make it so easy for me (and other people) to laugh at them because they make themselves look so ridiculous.
Lol what funny was that I thought this Nian/Delena fan who visited our wall yesterday who was just looking for friendly chat. At first, I was very happy that we could talked about Bonnie related, then as I was on my way to add her to my friend list, I accidently saw one of her posts on tvd forums referred bamonators as whole bunch of delutional people to ship Bamon.

Then I reply to her post on our wall question her, but I never got a reply because she deleted it.
angry
^ OMG are you serious! ughh what a loser! i ACTUALLY thought i found a nice delena fan :O ughhh
I have one amazing Delena fan friend, but she is a weird one. She LOVES Bonnie doesn't like elena that much, and honestly said that the reason why she ships Delena is because Damon has his most scenes with Elena.
over a year ago silvina19 said…
angry
ok.. i dont use to comment here and i know that noelle comment about this already but i just read the whole interview and it take the hell of me to dont scream in frustration!!! i feel so disappointed with kevin know!!!! So rant ahead:

link

PW: Regrets?
Kevin: I feel like there was too much witchy woo-woo. We put the master witch at the center of this entire curse, so as a result of doing that, I felt like some of the episodes became too much about witchcraft and not enough about vampires. But that was me taking the story there. The writer in me wishes I had dialed back on that a bit.

^ BUT THEY ARE THE CENTER OF ALL IN YOUR STORY!!! we spend all the season hearing that the witches and warlocks are the ones who maintain/keep the balance of the nature and supernatural!!! they ARE important!! what the hell are you saying now!!! we didnt know nothing about bonnie's family of her house or story even matt has a house!!! MATT that barely has a line or two 'when' he is in the episode… yeah, right “too much witchy woo-woo” (that offend me btw!!!) bonnie and all the witches and warlocks in TVD are only weapons, not only for the vampires, but for you all (creators, writers and producers, etc of this show) as well…
AGG!! they use them as tools to skip the problems!!! and then they kill them off or if they are lucky disappear (as lucy)!!! this isnt fair!!
if that is what you, Kevin, were saying, that the witchcraft in this show it’s become a tool for the plotline, an weapons for the characters to sort the problems… so then I agree... That was lame

And of course, “some of the episodes became too much about witchcraft and not enough about vampires”’? THAT is your only regret!!! Now I can see why the show is losing so many viewers…

No, the show becomes too much about ELENA and nothing else!!!! And the worst is that is so difficult to like her!!! At least for me… if wasnt for the rest of the characters that I love I would had quit the show already, but I stuck here hoping to become better!! Help me here!! Please, develop more the others stories, if the world of TVD revolves around one character at least make it realistic!! Show why she is so important in a way that I can buy it! Show what it means for the rest in their lives! show their lives!! And the keyword here is ‘show’ not ‘say’ and take it for granted… taking the story more slowly and simple would make more good that put all that special effects, surprise effects and pretty faces in a rushed storyline that didn’t give you the opportunities to understand what is going on and why they act like they do; it would make, at least, my journey with this show more enjoyable… than being searching for the web (forums and recaps), to gather the loose nails in this show… to understand what’s going on!!

PW: So ... less witches in season three? -->my same question!
Kevin: Oh, no. Don’t get me wrong, I love the witches – and there’s another whole show I’m involved in about witches. I’m glad we told Bonnie’s story – she is another one who I’m so proud of this season.

^ you are make me very hard to believe you... and which story you told? Please someone enlighten me because the only story I watched were about witchcraft and the lame beremy romance (btw I was so up to believe and love beremy but I just couldn’t; it was too random and too, again, lame!) and yet you didnt say that we are going to see more of bonnie development next season!! i dont going to talk about her own storyline (family members, story, house)because it's ask you too much, Kevin, for what I can see...

I just want to throw a brick to his head to see if the stubborn blind head of his opens, so he can see the hell of potential stories he has in his hands and is wasting!!!! So he came to his sense … im sick of watch this show for its potential possibilities, hoping to come true and not watch the show explore them indeed!!!

Sorry if I don’t make much sense and the mistakes, im too piss off at the moment, but I needed to take it off my system…
angry
"I’m glad we told Bonnie’s story"

^ WHERE THE FUCK WAS BONNIE'S STORY OUTISDE OF ELENA AND WITCHCRAFT?????
over a year ago Tigerlily888 said…
kiss
BAMON IS AMAZING. END OF STORY!
and if DE happens i'm not watching because it makes me puke!!!!!!
@Sara Asides from her perception of us as "delutional" fans, she also made a post on Kian spot demanding bamonators stop harassment on the Nian spot few days ago. Deliberately or not, she deleted the post as well lol.
rainy
I just don't get it at all. Why in the hell does this series have to be so freaking complicated? Why is it that this series just can't have straightforward plots, storylines and characters THAT MAKE SENSE?? WHY CAN'T THERE BE JUST A PROPER ENDGAME FOR ALL OF THE CHARACTERS INVOLVED IN THIS SERIES??? I now hear that the new TVD books are going to be like the TV series. Guess what? THAT FUCKING SUCKS. This is the worst thing imaginable for me as Stelena and Bamon shipper. This basically means that the rest of the TVD novel series will be throwing Bamon under the fucking bus and it will be nothing but a endless continuation of the stupid endless triangle that I have dreaded since I was 13 years old! I'm sorry but this entire series called TVD is fucking screwed. And I could almost care less. TVD is done to me. Bamon in the books was my last hope in this entire series and now, that appears to be taken away from me too. Not only will there be no Bamon in the show, there will be no Bamon in the books. I'll admit, I am much more passionate about Book Bamon then Show Bamon so it just sucks. I can't believe what has happened to this series. It;s completely destroyed. I wish I never read what I read today on L.J. Smith's site. Because honestly, I'm completely and totally devastated. This does not look good for Bamon shippers. Hell, it's not even the fact that there might be no Bamon in the upcoming books. On top of that, it's some stupid anonymous ghostwriter who doesn't know fucking shit about the series, the characters and the relationship dynamics to begin with, who's going to be finishing the rest of the series. HELL NO. I will not read that shit at all. TVD can kiss my ass. This story is over and done with as far as i'm concerned. And on top of it, the TVD show is just as bad. Season 3 sounds horrible and unwatchable. They have done everything wrong in the show and the storylines become so lame. They've abandoned Bonnie's character completely, throwing her under the bus as if she's unimportant. They've ruined Damon's character by having him fawn and cry and whine all over Elena like a stupid emo whiny crybaby vampire, who's 1 million times more emo then 100 Edward Cullen's combined (and I adore Edward Cullen). They've subjected to destroying Stefan's character just so that disgusting ship called Delena could happen on the show. They've turned Elena on the show into an immoral skank, dallying betweeb two brothers who have a tumultuous history to begin with because of the same thing that happened over a century ago (with Katherine) that is happening now (with Elena). And now, THE BOOKS ARE GOING TO BE LIKE THE TV SERIES???? Could this get any worse?? I just don't know anymore. I guess there is no other option for me to do but quit. Quit TVD, quit the books, quit the show. Bamon in the books was my inspiration and my optimism in this entire series. And now it's gone. It doesn't help that some other person is going to be writing the rest of the books anyways. I don't know, I'm just completely and totally blank right now.

And to be quite honest, I wish the TV series never happened. It completely destroyed the story that I have loved so much since I was a 13 year old girl.
^ I agree that the TV show completely and utterly destroyed the story/books. Everything just went downhill with the books ever since the show started.
rainy
I guess I just have to come to terms with the truth. And I speak the truth and I speak the reality. Bamon is an AU ship. It doesn't exist anymore. As far as I'm concerned, Bamon died alongside Damon in Midnight. And it's not even about the fact that there might be no Bamon in the upcoming books. It's about the fact that the same person who CREATED THE DYNAMIC OF BAMON TO BEGIN WITH, will no longer be writing it. What's the point? I'm tired of putting on this charade. I'm tired of pretending that I feel optimistic and confident that Bamon will grow and blossom into the beautiful and epic pairing that I have always felt it had the potential to be. Bamon doesn't exist, not anymore. Bamon is gone as long as L.J. Smith is no longer writing it. And even if Bamon is explored on the TV show, it won't mean shit to me. For me, THERE IS NO BAMON ON THE SHOW WITHOUT BAMON IN THE BOOKS. In my opinion, Bamon in the books is the ultimate foundation. I just really can't have the passion or the desire to support Bamon on the show, knowing that there is no Bamon in the book series. I could care less about Bamon on the show. I don't care how much chemistry they have and how sizzling they are on-screen. It doesn't mean anything to me. Not when the foundation of the dynamic (which is the Bamon connection in the books) is no longer existent. Even if KW and JP do decide to actually have the balls to explore Bamon on the show (which I highly doubt), I'm not sure they would even know what in the hell to do in the first place. They can't even write proper fucking storylines for Bonnie and they also do a pretty good job of ruining the character of Damon Salvatore. For me, Bamon is no more. And even though I may not have agreed with L.J. Smith and everything that she has done in regards to her playing her fans when it comes to the TVD ships, the TVD novel series is empty without her. Hell, the entire series, including the TV show is empty without her. MAKING THE BOOKS LIKE THE TV SHOW IS THE WORST THING IMAGINABLE.
Well if its any consolation, I don't think the show will last to be honest. I also don't think the remake of Secret Circle will either (and I actually read those books). You can't just change everything to suit tv. That only works for a select few shows (ie: TB) because they work with the author of the books as well. No I'm not saying the author's work on the shows, but people that actually want to take the time to make a tv show based on the book series do confer with the authors every now and then. It picks apart the authors brain and how they feel their characters are. TVD hasn't done that, and I suspect they'll be lost without their framework. Because even if the show was different from the books, as JP said they were using it as the backbone. If they're changing the books, I suspect that they're going to get lost in their writing and it'll just suck lol.
Great idea Alloy, make the book series like the TV series which is losing viewers to begin with, especially when a good chunk of those viewers no longer watching the series were fans of the book series who tuned out when they realized that the TV series was not as good as the books.

When your book sales drop, don't be surprised.

I hate to bring up True Blood again, but True Blood is way more popular than this show and you don't even see Charlaine Harris rushing out to make her Sookie Stackhouse book series like the show; that's because she knows that the show and the book series run in their own little universes and to make the book series like the show would be a slap in the face of the fans who read her books from the beginning and followed Sookie's story long before the TV series.
LOL Congrats, I'm going to work on getting your profile locked for spam.
@Teeheeistheway: My God, what a loser you are. You came all the way on this spot to troll and cause drama. And just for the record, DELENA IS AU AS WELL. You fucking idiot. Now get the fuck off this spot, or I will report you.
^^Do it anyway, it's a trollin Fanpop. Doesn't have any clubs or anything, so chances are they'll be back.
I'm already disappointed by The Secret Circle TV series after seeing the promo clip, add in the fact that they decimated the circle and took away my favorite characters and replaced them with a character not even in the book series; you've got one viewer who probably won't tune in. I also really hate that it's already set up to start shipper wars since the only two guys on the show in the coven will be Nick and Adam.

I agree with the fact that they should have been working closely with L.J. Smith from the moment they began writing the show. Almost every television show or movie adapted from a book series goes to the author for insight, instead they choose to use the books as a 'backbone' without even asking the author about her own freakin' characters or the storylines in the book series; at this point, I'll be surprised if they even read the books to begin with.
^ I have already done so. I don't know why so many of these stupid trolls, whether they be DE fans or not, keep coming onto this spot. They sure are obsessed with a pairing that is AU...just as AU as their own ship (Delena). They must really be secret shippers or something. And BTW, if the books are going to become like the show, then it's not just bad for the Bamon fans, but also for the Stelena and Delena fans as well IMO. Regardless of what you ship in this TVD fandom, I think all the fans who are fans of both the books and the show, but especially those who read the books and prefer the book story lines and characters, are going to be really disappointed and very upset. So this is why I'm preparing myself.
Once again to verify, they claim that we're the fanbase that causes the most'trouble', yet they leave the most delightful little messages like the one by teehee.[/sarcasm] Anyway, I'll continue to ship Bamon if I want to, different strokes for different folks as they say; too bad you lack the maturity to realize that not everyone in the world is going to have the same opinion as you and respect that different opinion with some common curtsy, rather than try to provoke arguments like a 10-year-old that just discovered the internet.

Wait, the all caps writing...are you a 10-year-old?
To be completely honest, I think all of the TVD ships/couples/pairings in this series are ultimately screwed. I mean, we have some anonymous "ghost-writer" who's going to be writing the rest of the TVD series. Someone who probably doesn't know shit about any of the characters within the series to begin with. So how in the hell is this ghostwriter going to be able to provide proper insight on the relationships and dynamics in their writing for these books??? And even if the ghostwriter does continue Bamon in the upcoming books, it still wouldn't mean anything. Because it's not about the pairing still happening in the book, IT'S ABOUT THE CHEMISTRY. The Bamon chemistry is unique, it's special and it's different. It's about how L.J. Smith, the person who originally created the Bamon connection/dynamic to begin with, made the chemistry between the two characters. The ghostwriter might not get the chemistry right or the way it should be in the new books. Same with Stefan/Elena. This is why I feel the way that I do and I feel so incredibly skeptical. I just don't know anymore to be completely honest. To me, the entire TVD series, both the book series and the TV series, are completely screwed.
I am sure the ghostwriter does take the job serious and would read the previous books. I know how slim the chances are, but honestly I am not ready to give Bamon up. Not now nor ever
over a year ago nikki_A said…
meh
^Noelle can you tell me where exactly you read this new piece of information? Can you post the link here?
I'm sorry guys, but I have decided to quit the show. I've gotten to the point where watching is starting to fee like a chore.

I can't stand Damon anymore (who is my FAVORITE character in the books.) They have slimmed Bonnie's character to the point where she barely has a part, they're going to ruin my favorite character in the show (Stefan) by turning him into a ripper to make way for Delena, and they have completely thrown my favorite pairing (Bamon) under the bus.

The only thing that even remotely interest me in the show anymore is Forwood and Klaus, and they can't carry the entire show.

I have no reason to watch anymore. I will still help you guys with polls, Twitter, and such but I won't be actually watching the show. I refuse to give it my ratings.
worried
@Nikki_A: It's on L.J. Smith's site, under the booklist section and under The Vampire Diaries. It's been updated recently: link

I don't really care anymore. I give up on this entire series to be quite honest. TVD is completely destroyed. That includes Bamon as well.
meh
Hi fellow Bamon fans,

Okay so here's the thing out of all the ships I think ours has a really good mix of fans. All ages, all over and best of all no one that I've seen has taken it too far. (Some Lane fans are crazy as hell! I know I know another show!)
Anyway back on point. I think I'm done with TV show (never read the books.) Whoever called it Dawson's Creek with fangs you were spot on. I ditched that show about season 2/3 back in the day too.
I can't post links (cause I'm an idiot!) so I've cut and paste these maybe spoilers opinions (sorry if someone else has already done it.) They're from a UK website called digital spy which I think can be viewed from the US & Canada too (not sure about other countries.)

The Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev has identified her character's relationship with Damon Salvatore as one of the central themes on the show.

It has been confirmed that the show's third season will focus more on the relationship between Elena and Damien, and Dobrev said that it is interesting to note the different sides the brothers bring out of her.

"Damon brings a lot of worry out of Elena," Dobrev told MTV Hollywood Crush recently. "Damon shows up and she just tenses up because something is going to happen.

"With Stefan, whenever he's around she's just, it's almost like she melts into his arms and she feels somewhat relieved."

Despite her character's differing responses to the two brothers, Dobrev did point out that neither of them was particularly safe to be around.

"When you think about it, when either of the two boys are around that means there's a little bit of trouble," she added.

Dobrev praised the show's executive producers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec for managing to make audiences want Damon and Elena to get together, despite the former's past behaviour.

"They've spoon fed them this tension and this friction because they know what the audience doesn't have is what they'll want the most," Dobrev teased.

Vampire Diaries executive producer Julie Plec has opened up about what fans can expect in season three of the CW series.

The show-runner spoke to Entertainment Weekly about the season finale of the CW series, revealing that the next season will delve into Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena's (Nina Dobrev) relationship.

"[Season three is gonna be about exploring what it means to her, what it means to Damon, and certainly what it means to the Damon-Elena-Stefan relationship," said Plec.

In the finale of the second season, Stefan (Paul Wesley) traded himself to Klaus (Joseph Morgan) in exchange for a cure for Damon, who had been bitten by Tyler (Michael Trevino) two episodes before. The season closed with Stefan and Klaus leaving Mystic Falls.

"We're very energized about Stefan's new journey and how Klaus plays into that and how that's all gonna turn out," Plec added.

The producer had previously teased that Stefan was desperate to save his brother, particularly since Damon was finally coming to terms with his human side.

+ Bonnie "loves" Jeremy so what hope is there for Bamon now?
Don't get me wrong I wouldn't ditch a show cause the character's I like didn't get together! But I'm not into the Delena show with a bit of Selena on the side. IMHO there are a lot more interesting characters and pairings that we'll probably hardly see on screen.
TVD is done as far as I'm concerned. This includes the book series and the TV series. The book series has been completely destroyed due to the influence of the TV series. The TV series has completely and totally destroyed the essence of this entire story and to be completely honest, I really regret that the TV series happened. As a book reader, I can guarantee that if the TV series never happened, the story would still be in tact, it would still be saved. Because of what the TV show has done, this has completely ruined the original essence of this story which is the books. Season 3 will be an epic fail. This show won't make it past season 4. I have my indefinite doubts. Sometimes I feel that the show won't make it past season 3. They've completely ruined TVD as a whole. And on top of that, we have some new ghostwriter who's going to be taking over L.J. Smith's job writing her own story. A job in which L.J. Smith has been writing for almost 20 years. People are going to tell me that this anonymous ghostwriter is just going to come in and write about Bamon and save the day? And we're all gonna sit here and celebrate and say how we got endgame? Well, we're all in for a harsh awakening, I feel Sorry, this is not pessimism. THIS IS REALITY. I'm not a blind optimist, I see things and situations for exactly what they are. And I think we should all see it the same way as well. I refuse to put my blind faith in some person to write about Bamon in the books when they don't know shit about the dynamic to begin with. Screw that shit. Bamon only exists when the original creator who created the dynamic is writing it. It doesn't mean anything to me otherwise, because it's not L.J. Smith who made Bamon endgame and it's not her that wrote her own dynamic. I've snapped back into reality. It's going to take a miracle to pull me out of the darkness that I'm in regarding this entire series. And what's worst, is that they plan on making the books like the TV SHOW. WTF?? If anything, THE SHOW SHOULD BE MORE LIKE THE BOOKS! The show is NOT a backbone for the books. As far as I'm concerned, the TV series has not only destroyed the books, but completely destroyed the essence of this story. And I say this as someone who has been reading TVD since I was a young teen. This series is destroyed and there is no coming out of the destruction.
over a year ago Isabellas_girl said…
ApplePie88 I understand your pessimism but I still believe that we will get Bamon.It would have been ten times better if LJ.Smith continued the series but lets face it.The whole return trilogy was one big mess if we exclude Bamon,she completlly lost side of her characters ,making Elena a slut and destroying Stefan's character.She just let herself beeing influenced by Delena fans.I'm willing to give the new series a try to see if it gets better or not.
I still believe we'll have Bamon. It's not like Jeremy can be added as a character and ruin Bamon. Heck no! Bamon started building up before Stelena in the books. And it's been growing. Do you guys actually think they'll just ignore Bamon like in the show? They can't. Bamon already started before all the couples on the books did... :s
Damon-Bamon12: That doesn't mean anything to be quite honest. And that doesn't give me anymore hope. For all I know, the new writer and the publishers could choose to completely abandon the Bamon dynamic and just focus on Stelena and Delena and maybe Forwood. Remember, L.J. Smith has NO say and no influence on what happens to this series anymore. She has no part in it any longer. You think because Bamon was in the Original Trilogy and The Return Trilogy that it's going to magically be in The Hunters trilogy, which happens to be written by a new writer who is not L.J. Smith? Come on, I'm not that blindly optimistic. Yes, Bamon was evident in the books, WHEN L.J. SMITH WAS STILL WRITING THEM. Bamon is strictly L.J. Smith's dynamic, hence why she created that dynamic with After Hours separately from the books. She incorporated the Bamon dynamic into her books afterwards. Now that she's not writing them anymore, I have my doubts that Bamon will stay existent. They'll probably end the series with Stelena as endgame and Damon by his lonesome. That is honestly what I feel is going to happen in terms of the books and even the TV series. Stelena will be the only endgame couple in this series, because it is ultimately what the publishers want (according to L.J. Smith, although I don't know what to believe anymore).
Yep. After all, Damon died. Even if you got that sneak peek of him coming back to life or whatever, those previews don't always get acknowledged in the next book. So he could in fact, still be dead. As in dead dead. So there wouldn't be any Bamon. Or DE. And it's their right since LJS is no longer writing the story. Everyone's story SE/BD/DE is about to change. Just going to have to accept that it could, because thinking its going to come out the same way it has before may end up hurting your feelings in the end.
CrazedBamonFan: Exactly. I think they might keep Damon dead. I know that sounds really horrible since Damon is such a popular character. But this could be a really huge possibility. The publishers (Alloy Entertainment) OWN The Vampire Diaries, not L.J. Smith. The writers and the publishers are going to change anything that they want and I have a strong feeling that it's going to affect all of the fan bases, especially Bamon though. Bamon is in huge trouble IMO. And it just doesn't make sense to be blindly optimistic, thinking that Bamon will be endgame, because truthfully, I have my doubts. If I'm being completely and totally honest, I have always felt that Bamon was strictly an L.J. Smith dynamic, not a TVD dynamic.
tongue
April80s:

Nina Dobrev said all that? Why, that's marvelous!

Wonders of all wonders, this sweet and unassuming actress was kind of enough to give us a preview of Season 3 and I, for one, am especially grateful for such rare generosity. Unlike any other fandom, we've been given an opportunity to opt out of what, promises to be, a tedious affair; and I mean to take it. So with sincere gratitude, I thank Dobrev for this sweet bit of news. It's heartwarming to know they care so much about their fans.

surprise
Oh gosh you guys have made a great flippin point at everything just now why must we bloody have to be force down and watch flippin DE in all things? I had to jump meh brother last night he's like one of DE's fav kiss asser saying they make the flippin manky show even calling Bonnie(Kat) twist mouth and Paul (staute) come off it mates SE are the real bloody stars. Um rant over but can sumbody show meh the link bout nina?
I've said this many times before and I will repeat myself again. DELENA IS EXTREMELY AND INCREDIBLY OVER-RATED. So is "Nian" as far as I'm concerned. The only reason why so many people ship Delena on the show is because it's the couple that is not currently happening on the show. And also, people feel pressured to ship Delena because most people are blind shippers. They simply can't think for themselves. If a large group follows, then the rest has got to follow also. That is the mentality of this TVD fandom and also the Delena shipper fandom. They are sheep who are basically supporting Delena because it's the so-called "popular thing to do". I'm sorry but I'm not a sheep. I support what I want to support and while I believe that everyone is free to ship what they want within this fandom, I can tell when people are only supporting something because it happens to be the popular thing to do. Most people that are shipping Delena don't even have any logical reasons as to why they are even shipping Delena in the first place. I have asked numerous Delena fans (in a polite way, I shall add) why they ship Delena. And so far, not one Delena fan that I have asked this question to could give me a good, solid and logical reason or answer to this question. And when they did give me an answer, it was either an answer that didn't make absolutely any sense whatsoever or it was something that they made up on the spot. And you know, it's not even about people shipping Delena that bothers me. If you want to ship Delena, that's your personal choice. I'm not asking and dictating people telling them to NOT ship Delena. However, with that being said, it's about HOW you ship Delena. And IMHO, many Delena shippers are very obsessive, very extreme, very rude and they display cult-like behaviour. The Delena fans (and even Nian fans) treat Delena as if it's some sort of a higher being or a God. They literally worship Delena and Nian like it's their faith. And this kind of behaviour beyond scares me. I think many, many Delena supporters have a hard time differentiating the difference between fiction and reality. I've even seen some Delena supporters call Delena their faith or their God. I'm like, WTF?! Seriously? I'm sorry, I know there are weirdos and extremists in every fan base, that includes the TVD fandom. But I can honestly say without a doubt, that I have never, ever seen any fanbase like that of the Delena fan base, ever. They are absolutely unreal and not in a good way. I find that a lot of them are significantly more scary and worse than Twilight fans and Twilight fans can be pretty bad. Trust me, I know. And it's this kind of extremist and cult-like behaviour which is existent within the Delena fanbase that scares me as a TVD fan. Honestly, the most extreme, rabid Stelena or Bamon fan is no where near as bad as one mildly rabid, extreme Delena fan IMO and that is saying alot.
Here here mate Ive notice that too that ever since some pics of Nian floats around the web ppl get their grannies outta whack um what eva. If their dating who gives a crap he's old enough to be her got damn bloody brother (Nevertheless he's always flippin saying this), DE is kinda like Twlight too youre also right Im a Bacob fan to death didnt get why Bella was soooo eager to die becuz she thinks of herself ugly. WTF mates really?, so Edward killed you and made you ugly yet sometimes you still felt a yearning for Jacob? Ummm yep I rest my case on that one back to Delena crap in my church we have a saying that is "Be a Goat not a sheep cuz sheep's follow but Goats lead, now you be a sheep when god is concern becuz we are his herd. Though for other's we shouldn't be down right pushed aside cuz Ian is sooo bloody hott and blah blah blah "Im a Stalker fan". Nina isnt all that bless her sweet heart she can barely act isnt pretty on the manky eyes and that's being honest not jealous I have no right to hate on another girl with looks like meh own, Ian isnt all that flippin sexy either. I find Jensen and Jared plus Tom Welling much sexier than his blue eyed ass. Lol sorry mate just ranting I'm just bloody tired of TVD and the media falling over to the praises that is DE were not Robestn X2 and I always flippin tell ppl this or Beward X2 were just, TVD and not really even that any more mate.
@DamonsLilBird: Here's the deal. When it comes to Twilight ships, I supported both Edward/Bella and Jacob/Bella in the beginning. But overall, I am definitely a Edward/Bella fan. And I do like Robsten. However, with that being said, Rob/Kristen's relationship is not really any of my business, the same way that Ian/Nina's is not any of my business either. I just care about the movie and the show, and i am able to differentiate fiction from reality. Unfortunately, as a Bedward fan within the Twilight fandom, there have been so many times where I have just wanted to quit Twilight because of the amount of obsessiveness and extremism and shipper wars within the Twilight fandom. I actually walked away from the Twilight fandom and I LOVE TWILIGHT. I walked away from something that I really like, simply because I couldn't take the fandom. The amount of worshipping and extremism, especially when it came to Edward Cullen or Edward/Bella, beyond scared the shit out of me. And I say this as someone who loves Edward Cullen and ADORES Robert Pattinson. And in all honesty, the worshipping and extremism didn't stop with the Edward/Bedward fans. Many Jacob Black/Bacob fans were just as horrible if I'm being honest. So, both sides were pretty bad. But I will admit, it did make me beyond embarrassed to be an E/B fan seeing all of the extremism supporting the ship in which I support. And even worse, it made me embarrassed to be a Twilight fan period. Well, this is the same for TVD. I wouldn't say the TVD fandom is as bad as the Twilight fandom is or even the OTH (One Tree Hill) fan base when it was all about the Lucas/Peyton VS. Lucas/Brooke wars (I was a L/P supporter in that shipper war) but I would say that when it comes to extremism, the TVD fandom is really not that far behind. Which really makes me sad. Because I have been desperately trying to find a fandom or fanbase of a show or movie that doesn't involve so much extremism and OTT bias and worship, but so far, I have not been successful. All of the fandoms that I have been associated with or been a part of, have been all extreme, rabid and OTT in some significant way. And I can't escape it, it sucks. And unfortunately, I happened to ship or support the couple who got hated/bashed on the most. I shipped Clark/Lois in Smallville and Clark/Lana supporters bullied me on all of the SV forums because of it. I supported Lucas/Peyton on OTH and I got hate from the Lucas/Brooke fans. I supported Angel/Buffy on BTVS and I got severe bashing from the Spike/Buffy fans for advocating my Bangel support (because I'm a die-hard Angel/Buffy girl). I got hated upon within the Twilight fandom for supporting both Edward/Bella and Jacob/Bella at one point. And now, I support Stefan/Elena and Damon/Bonnie on TVD, and I have received numerous threats, endless hate mail and I have been cyber-harrassed and bullied by numerous Damon/Elena supporters because I support S/E and D/B. God, even Gossip Girl. I used to ship Chuck/Blair from season 1-3 and now I'm a hardcore Dan/Blair supporter and hate Chair and even there are shipper wars and extremism within the GG fandom as well. -Sighs- I just really don't know where to turn anymore in terms of shipper fandom because to me, they have all become the same. And frankly, I'm beyond sick and tired of it. There literally is no escape. I'm seriously borderline ready to give up on this show, this series and this fandom the same way that I did with Twilight at one point.

smile
mate is it really necessary for disparage some actor and raise others? I don't find anything wrong with DErs shipping Nian or Delena or worshipping them like Jesus and Peter just as long as they don't troll on our spot and insult Kian/Bamon and Bamonators.
Aceg: I get what you're saying but I find the Delena/Nian worship beyond disturbing. It's not even support anymore, it's excess and obsessive. And I see it a lot within this fandom and I can't escape it. Therefore, I feel the need to comment about it because you know me, I like speaking the truth. I'm part of this fandom and I have an opinion on it and for me, it's disturbing to see people actually literally worshipping other human beings like they are Gods, or higher beings. Like for example, Ian Somerhalder. I love Ian but I don't worship him like he's some sort of Adonis or a higher being. I've even seen some Damon/Ian fangirls taking Ian's picture and turning his photo into a rendition of Jesus Christ. To me, that is just beyond ridiculous. Ian Somerhalder is a human being, an individual, a person. Yet, there are quite a few people within this fandom that treat him like he's some perfect mannequin or prop. And he's not perfect, although so many people within this fandom try to make him out to be as if he is so perfect. It just screams 'cult-like' to me. It's one thing to support something and actually be passionate about it in a healthy manner, but it's another thing to actually worship it in such an unhealthy manner like it's your faith, your religion or like it's going to save or change the world in some majorly profound way. And that's honestly the kind of behaviour that I see within this fandom. IDK, I find it unsettling. Just my opinion.
@ApplePie: Actually I wasn't saying you couldn't or disrespect your opinons. In fact, my argument was meant for DamonsLilBird's comments :)

I understand what you mean and I do share your view that certain fans' obssessive attitude with certain actress/actors is showing unhealthy tendency. But look at this way, they may be young and some of them would stuck in a cage where they were trapped with celebrity obsessed behavior. I even have some friend at a time who thought she was "crazy in love" with Johnny Depp and look up him like some kind of god. She would give any person who didn't share her views a cold shoulder. Eventually, she got over it and laughed off. If you ask me, it is kind of normal experience for teenagers that they will get over one day.
So, you guys know the spot called: The Vampire Diaries Couples spot? Some of the Delena fans are SO biased. They make picks like these:

Out of the two most disliked couples on TVD. Which is the worst?

The options are: ~Stelena ~Bamon ~Both

Another one: The only couples worth mentioning; your favorite?

Options: ~Damon and Elena ~Stefan and Cactus ~Stefan and Maple Tree ~Stefan and a bag of lint

Imature...

The banners a Delena made were amazing, except the Bamon one. She decided to act all lazy when making the Bamon banner. The Bamon banner only has text and no pictures while the Delena and Stelena one has pictures. Ugh...
angry
Delena fans are so vile and disgusting to be quite honest. I mean, more then half of their fan base is rather horrifying. I don't know if they are just a bunch of zombies who are mind-controlled to ship Delena and worship them like they are their faith, but whatever it is, it's nothing good and it's nothing healthy. The Delena fan base seriously DISGUSTS ME.
And you know, just to add, I don't normally hate anyone or despise anyone and I'm normally not antagonistic towards any particular group of people (unless they do something really bad over a prolonged period of time). But the Delena fan base has really managed to change that. More then anything, I consider the Delena fan base an enemy to me.
angry
Gagging like a bitch at Delena/Nian fans talking about... Paris and Nian sex. Not even Delena but NIAN. WTF? O_o I'm sorry but i'm seeing this shit all over my dashboard on Tumblr and i had to rant about it for a minute. Those nutjobs are so immature and obsessive its like STFU.. and seriously, who gives a fuck that they're dating. Whats the big deal? Honestly, IMO, they're not that great as a couple. Who cares. They are nothing special.

Oh and another thing. The homophobia in this fucking batshit fandom
disgusts me to no end.
And now you know why I typically don't add Nian/DE shippers to my twitter, tumblr, or fanpop. LOL Sometimes I don't catch it, but my stuff is mostly clear of that drivel.
^I actually add them on Fanpop cause this site is not like tumblr or twitter where you can see their stuff. I do have some Delena/Nian shippers following me on tumblr but I dont follow them back. I dont wanna deal with their shit, thank u every much. Those Nian/Delena stuff i see on my dash is mostly re-blogs from TVD blogs and even Stelena blogs.
Oh God, don't even get me started on the excessive Nian worship. To me, Nian shippers are a cult. They treat this real life "couple" who happen to be two ORDINARY HUMAN BEINGS, like they are both some higher beings to be worshipped. It's beyond fucking disturbing if I'm being honest. And I completely get where you're coming from in regards to seeing so much Nian nonsense on my Tumblr TL. I really don't want to see that shit and because of it, I have seriously cut down my time on Tumblr because of it. It's just beyond horrible and I can't escape the nonsense.
over a year ago KrissyDelenaFTW said…
Damonlilbird said Jensen is hotter then Ian you my friend get a gold star for speaking truth.

What I vote against Ian/Damon if their againt Jensen/Dean no one not even Ian tops my main man ;)
Euh trolls make me sick!!!!!!!!!
@hinita: She's not a troll :)
tongue
So... is it bad for me to be a Nian shipper? :s
^ No, it's not bad for you to support Nian. I'm talking about excessive extremists who worship Nian like they are Gods. That's what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about thinking Nian are cute or whatever (although I personally don't see what the big deal is to be honest). I'm talking about OTT worship. There's a lot of it in this fandom and it's just ridiculous.
If you say so I'm not her biggest fan I've my own reasons for that. I guess we can't like everybody. Sometimes it happens.
big smile
Nian sex in Paris? OMG I can't stop laughing now hahaha
laugh
SEX? LOL! I'm not that obsessed with them... xD
laugh
^LOL yeah well ALOT of people are
smirk
Here's my take of what happens between when they have a private discussion on Bamon/Delena. For entertainment purpose only lol

Hand in Hand, they ramble over the right bank of Seine. Nina couldn't move her gaze away from her lover. She has the most radiating smile set across her face and her cheeks are turing to shad of red. Suddenly a thought came into her head as if it has a mind of its own. "Only if Elena could be like this with Damon" she sighed softly. Deeply absorbed in thought, Nina didn't noticed a pair of strong arms sneak around her tiny waist. "What's up, my love" Ian whispered softly, his words are like music to her ears. She gazes at him lovingly: "I wish one day Elena and Damon could be like us. God, they are just so romantic!" (please bear with me lol) Ian smirks at slightly at her : "They are cute but I think he and the witch would be utterly hot. The hotness, the sexual tention, the passion, the steaminess. They pull off them all without really trying. Isn't it amazing they are so natural?" Nina glares at him in exasperation: "....."
smile
Since we're in the business of bitching, here's my RANT.

I. DON'T. CARE. ABOUT. DE/NIAN. FANS

I can pretend to care. I can type a lot of pretty words to describe my amusement. I can describe bad or silly behavior and boast about it on the net. Heck, if truly motivated, I can get knee deep in the mud slinging and hit those little roughies where it hurts, but there's only one problem.

I. DON'T. CARE!

sad
@ACEG sorry if you feel I was bloody rude bout Nian and DE but Im sorry mate just cant flippin stand by as they called Kat twist mouth or ugly black girl plz, we all have a right to think who's hotter or prettier without bashing. NO meh isnt dissing Nian or Nina Im just saying she isnt somebody I would praise like some God like stufff, sorry if meh was sounding mean.
smile
@Krissy Lol *takes gold star* thnks mate dont get meh wrong think Ian is hot but um hello when Jensen does that face right before he's about to say Sammy lol I melt, all over mates. IF NIan are dating and I highly flippin think they aren't good for them it wont last not in HOllywood, but if their not we shouldnt be trying to make them RobstenX2. @Applepie I heard ya mate I feel crazy sometimes bout Robsten obbession and I love both Rob&kris lol just dont get why we should be fawning over their lives are we in it? Hell no lol they dont even know us.
big smile
hollywood relationship never last long before they move on to the next guy or girl. for example look at brad pitt and jennifer a. people were crazy over them and he cheated on her with angelina jolie. i really don't get that real life shipping because they never last. these nuts are going take it real hard when they break up and they will.i just don't get the appeal of these couple rob alway look dirty to me and kris look like she bored all time. ian dated some younger chick who still have baby milk on her breath.really don't the get the appeal at all.
Ugh, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, they have the biggest set of crazies in their fanbase. The Bragelina fans or the Brageloonies are the scourge of gossip sites and they all seem to migrate towards Just Jared where they coo over the Pitt-Jolie family, while devoting just as much time to bashing Jennifer Aniston even when she has nothing to do with the topic at hand and divorced Brad Pitt years ago; if anyone of any other website dares say something critical about any member of the family, they all go to the site and spend hours attacking and trolling. I swear, some of those chicks know more about the Jolie-Pitt family more than their own families, it's impossible for me not to think that when they can devote hours to a couple that doesn't know they exist. The saddest thing about the group is that these aren't teenage girls we're dealing with, but grown women; and for every sane Bragelina fan you have in their fanbase, you get close to twenty Brangeloonies. I don't have a problem with Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie or even Jennifer Aniston for that matter; but when it comes to the Brageloonies...yeah, I can't stand those foul little internet bullies and their crazy antics.
smile
i just think creepy have a real life couple fanbase that just so crazy to me.that nuts that these people know that much about the pitt-jolie family that some stalker like behavior to me. these people need get off the internet and start enjoy their own life and stop trying live their life through celebrity that don't know they exist in first place that go to all the robsten crazy,nian nuts and the brageloonies. Get A Life.
worried
Just wanna make a point about one of my poll questions on here. It's the poll asking if you guys would still ship Bamon if Damon had directly hurt Bonnie, her family and her friends while claiming to care for her and love her, in the same way he did to Elena. I have to admit, I'm pretty bothered by the results. I know it's a poll, therefore, people are free to choose what they want, because that's what I created it for. It's not even about people having an opinion on the poll that kind of bothered me. I looked at some of the answers under the poll, and I was alittle bit taken back. I hate to say this but some Bamonators were talking exactly like Delena supporters. I saw some people trying to brush Damon's actions under the rug, and also, people trying to constantly defend Damon in the sense that "Oh, he's always going to be impulsive", "Oh, that's just who he is." NO. This is exactly the same arguments that I see coming from Delena supporters. And I guess what I really want to say in a open and honest way is that Bamon shippers really are no different from Delena supporters. In fact, I think many Bamon and Delena supporters are more alike then I thought. I'm so sick of people endlessly trying to defend Damon by trying to constantly make up shit to make him look not as bad. I refuse to do that just because I ship Bamon. I'm not a blind shipper. If one or both characters in my ship/couple cross the line in an unforgivably immoral away, you're damn right I'm gonna stop shipping them. I'm sorry, I know it's ficition, but even though it is fiction, when I watch it, I also think about it in a realistic perspective. Put yourself in Bonnie's shoes, or even Elena's shoes. Would you honestly want to be with someone or be in a relationship with someone yourself, who is a murderer/rapist/serial killer, who has harmed you, your loved ones (your family, friends) DIRECTLY, while claiming to care for or love you?! This is the real question people need to ask themselves. To me, this is where my morals come into play. Even though it's fiction, and it may involve the supernatural, I still believe that there is a moral ground or line that should NOT be crossed. Damon has crossed the line many, many times when it comes to Elena, hence this is why I absolutely HATE/DESPISE Delena on the show (I strongly dislike Delena in the novels as well, but I hate them on the show 100x more). Yet, Elena makes herself look so dumb and stupid, when she constantly forgives him for the most unforgivable things that she shouldn't be forgiving him for. We all sit on here and preach about how Elena is so stupid and dumb for forgiving Damon for the horrible things that he has done to hurt her and her loved ones directly. Yet, some Bamonators contradicted themselves with trying to endlessly defend Damon by saying "it's who he is" and "it's what he does". It made some Bamon supporters look like hypocrites IMO. It makes her look like she has absolutely no brains. This is why I can't stand Elena on the show anymore, because she acts so dumb and she's an enabler to Damon and his behaviour. She forgives him for all the shit he's done, not knowing that she is actually promoting to Damon that it is okay by her for him (Damon) to constantly display this same kind of behaviour. You see the issue that I have? Why would we want Bonnie to be like Elena in that sense?? Wouldn't we all want her to be the opposite of Elena, in the sense that she doesn't take Damon's BS and that she doesn't let Damon continue to act the way that he does? If we are still shipping Bamon after Damon commits such terrible things to Bonnie directly while he's claiming to love/care for her, what kind of example are we setting as Bamon shippers? I thought we were different from Delena shippers. And it doesn't matter how hot they are together, or how much of a "Power Couple" they would be. NOTHING BEATS MORALS AND DOING THE RIGHT THING. I think that's why I'm such an outsider when it comes to this entire fandom, because I think differently then many people within it. I would never buy a relationship between Damon/Bonnie if Damon committed the exact same immoral acts towards Bonnie directly like he has done to Elena. And I simply can't understand why there are so many other Bamon shippers that would actually do so. It's just appalling to me and I just can't understand it. I would be lying if I said I wasn't deeply disappointed with some my fellow Bamonators. I have great respect for those who actually said no because that takes guts as a Bamon supporter on here. But I also appreciate those who were conflicted; those who said 'Who Knows?', 'Not Sure/Conflicted', or 'Maybe, Maybe Not'. It shows that they would really think and that they actually have conflict about supporting something which wouldn't make any sense if Damon did such a thing to Bonnie. I don't know what else to say, I'm just disappointed like crazy..
smile
lol I am a moralist :D
sad
I put that poll up for a reason, as a test, and unfortunately, many Bamonators FAILED. It's disconcerting and it makes me question what kind of fan base I'm associated with.
^I'm with you on this one, but i still believe he wouldn't do that to bonnie.
but if he does then the writers will have a very pissed off fangirl on their hands!
smile
@ApplePie88:

Damon did DIRECTLY hurt Bonnie? He bit into her carotid artery "History Repearting" and sent her into an emotional tail-spin. Her guarded reaction tells the audience she's never forgotten nor forgiven him for what he's done.

So on the basis of her reaction and Bonnie's refined moral compass, many here can confidently ship this pair knowing that should Damon make the wrong move, Bonnie will be prepared to set him straight. Please, lets not confuse Bonnie with Elena. Bonnie's an open-minded teen with strong attachments to her friends. She's willing to work with anyone for a good cause and she's capable of protecting herself. More importantly, she will, absolutely, not take his shit.

Also, you're familiar with Bamon's history on the show, yet you've still continued to support them. Why are we being unfairly judged when you've obviously given yourself a pass on this particularly subject?

One last point I'd like to make.

I'm a REALIST, and that "NOTHING BEATS MORALS AND DOING THE RIGHT THING" motto can take a back seat to surviving on the streets. Bonnie has enough street-smarts to handle herself and protect her family. Let's give her a little more credit than this and judge her reaction from her POV rather than that of Elena's or Damon's.

smile
@ApplePie88:

I have to go back to this.

The similarities between DE and DBers came as no surprise. I've said as much in the past and my opinion hasn't changed.

What bugged was the "NOTHING BEATS MORALS AND DOING THE RIGHT THING" motto. That struck a nerve.

In my experience, "DOING THE RIGHT THING" has cost me my career, my peace of mind, my health and my family. Being the idealist I once was has caused me nothing but grief. I'd rather do what's right for me than do the "right thing" because then, I'd probably be in a better place than I am now.

Mind you, I love that your book-smart and idealist, and I wish I can be that again. But I'm just not feeling it; and I want you to understand that this is not an indictment against you or your beliefs.
I've gotten to the point where I really don't care anymore. I'm to the point where I'm this close to walking away from this fandom. The same way I walked away from many other fandom's before this one. Walking away from this one won't hurt me one bit whatsoever. I just don't fit in anywhere in this fandom, that's just how I feel.
over a year ago skysamuelle said…
I wish i could be a Bonnie multishipper.

If only they actually paired her with someone i can perceive as her equal, mentally and emotionally and spiritually...

I tried HARD with Beremy, but i just don't feel it. I understand he loves her because he saw the hero in her, but it always comes across to me like she loves him because he was there when she needed someone to be in her corner.

I wanted so much more for her, even if Damon was not involved.

But no, the show just HAD to pair off the two less fitting secundary characters together, simply because TVD has a spasmodic need to kill every guest star in a span of 3-5 Eps.

BAD CHOICES, TVD!
smile
@ApplePie88:

Do what you have to do! A lot of people are going to miss you. I just have one request...no, make that two.

Don't shy away from a challenge. This isn't a contest between who's right and who's wrong. We're still shelling out opinions; and two, we're not here to intimidate anyone, at least that's not my intention.

Anyway, have a good one!

okay many on here keep saying that damon already hurt bonnie it not true. bonnie her onself hurt her family and friends. for example 1 bonnie ask her grams to open the tomb that kill her.so really just can't put all the blame on damon. then bonnie's grams knew that the spell might kill her but she did it any way because she love her grandbaby want to do this for her.eample2 caroline it was bonnie who told damon to give his blood to a dying caroline. damon and bonnie should get equal blame while katherine get most for killing her.eample3 bonnie/emily he wasn't trying kill her he was try get at emily so he wasn't try hurt her directly.example 4 really don't care for elena because she a moron but she get what she deserve for alway forgiving damon for hurting her and her family and friends so long as she keep baby him he will keep on hurt her dumbass. still don't believe her and bonnie are bff because the friendship seem one side to me.so til damon actively hurt bonnie directly then that when it because a unheatlh relationship that when i going stop shipping them.i love bonnie she has flaws also. so when i say damon directly hurt her i mean she has no hand in the hurting process.these people had a choice her grams and elena the only one that didn't have a choice is caroline.
To me, Damon would never have a chance to give Bonnie the Elena treatment; not unless we were dealing with TV!Damon and Book!Bonnie, but even then, I think Book!Damon would destroy TV!Damon before he let him hurt his little redbird. TV!Bonnie is assertive and takes no crap from Damon, there was a brief moment on the show when she was a afraid of him, but that's long gone now that she's in control of her powers; I don't even think we would have even reached a scene where Damon tries to force himself on her, Bonnie would toss him like a ragdoll.

However, if Damon was giving Bonnie the crap he gives Elena and they had Bonnie not only taking the abuse without fighting back, but making excuses for his unforgivable actions as well as forgiving him when he showed no remorse. I'd just have to ship Book!Bamon. Because that man would have a lot of apologizing to do before I would even accept them as frenemies.
hmmm
@Jasamfan yep I heard ya mate Nina does look a lil young she is meh age mates though I have no problem if meh was dating Ian, cuz older men are meh fav. (Country laws hehe) but Kris does seem bored and lost, ROb is dirty and drinking himself to death over the Edward obession girls have, I mean they nearly bloody killed him. Now@ILaruen dont get meh wrong mate I adore Angelina first most dont care if she is dating Brad their lovely together love how he accepted the other children first. Now Jen plays woe is meh but it's none of our business who's right or wrong. Angie yea kinda got Brad but she wasnt the only player in this ppl diss her alot but Brad couldve said No! So hollywood couples I can care a flippin less of a manky cherub lol but NIan isnt real yet. ON to Bamon things there's rumors bout JPW wont bring Bamon to the show.
over a year ago spuky said…
okay sorry but i have to say that being such a hardcore book fan and being proud of it. i LOVE, bonnie and damon relationship on the books. is a kind of connection and love very rare and original instead of the classic clichè, i have immediatly loved them...
one of the things that i love the most is damon's protective side towards bonnie, always calling her his "little red bird"..but now i'm watching the show and i'm very disappointed!!! they totally transformed bamon's pure connection with hate toward each other. my god they barely interact and stand each other!!!!!

i know that the books and the show are two different things from a lot of aspects..but i mean bamon do exist in the books, is not an AU couple or something, so they should have respected that in the first place.
what the hell are this writers doing!!!!! is all freaking delena for them!!! at least in the books even if there still were delena, there was even stelena and especially bamon, written very well. but no, in the show bonnie and stefan are the two idiots standing beside the glorious damon and elena!!! well i call this bullshit and very disprectful for who is such a big fan of the ORIGINAL series!!! i honestly think that if from the beginning the writers would have put the bamon connection and chemistry, we wouldn't be at this point. a lot of people would have saw stelena and bamon as the two couples of the show and shipped them as you know, 'stefan has to be with elena and damon has to be with bonnie' like it is in the books. but no, they constantly give us the ""epic"" delena with all their ""epic"" speechs and scenes!!! (for me not, but is what people see when they watch the scenes because is what the producers want us to see)..well fuck you!! i am totally thinking of quitting the show even if i know that is still a great show in general..but i will just wait the books and see. at the end of the day i am a bamon fan because of the books and i will always be, not thank for the show -.-""""
eheh btw books damon would have killed show damon if he could see the way he treats bonnie!! just sayin!! :)

and kevin williamson and julie plec are two liars!!! at the beginning they kept saying how stefan and elena were destined and stuff, but they are keep focusing on delena now and stelena as the obstacle...maybe all this delena obsessive fans are changing their minds??? i don't know guys!!! i just know that i'm very disappointed and speechless!!!
angry
RANT AHEAD:

I hate what this whole show has become. It's so frustrating to see how things have gone to waste in terms of the relationships, the characters and the storylines on this show. And on top of it, I just read a recent interview by L.J. Smith and she said quite a few things in that interview that made her come off as extremely unprofessional. In a way, I'm glad she was fired. She was seriously all over the place in regards to her own story. I can't believe that she actually planned to possibly kill of Stefan just so she could write the possibility of a Delena endgame. I mean, seriously L.J. Smith? Seriously? This woman has absolutely no iota of professionalism whatsoever, when she was planning to kill of her main male lead (Stefan) just so that she could possibly write a Delena endgame for the Delena fans. WHAT A BITCH. All she seems to care about is Damon in the books and when it comes to the well-being of all of her other many characters in the series, she brushes them under the rug as if they are nothing. First of all, L.J. Smith did a very good job of ruining her main female lead/protagonist and turning her into a selfish, manipulative slut who thinks the world starts and ends with her. She runs around with her selfish self, acting like she owns both Salvatore brothers and that they belong to nobody else. I can't stand Elena, that stupid winged bitch. In fact, a part of me wishes that the new ghostwriter would kill off Elena in the books, because in the Return trilogy, she has become beyond intolerable. It's really funny, because in the original trilogy, I actually liked Elena. She was a strong female and a good protagonist who didn't take shit from Damon and was always incredibly skeptical of him, the way that she should be. And Elena in the original trilogy would have done ANYTHING for Stefan. Their love was so pure and real and it was deep and you could tell Elena deeply and strongly loved Stefan. But in the Return trilogy, she turned into a manipulative slut. She started fawning and lusting over Damon as if she is a cat in heat. It was beyond disgusting to read and because of Elena, I simply regretted ever reading the Return trilogy in the first place. Delena seriously ruined the entire TVD book series for me. I don't even get why Elena would be so incredibly torn anyways. STEFAN IS HER TWIN SOUL/ONE TRUE BELOVED. They have linked souls indicating that they are destined lovers whose souls were created together at the beginning of time and that they were born for each other. Yet, Elena sits there and tells herself mentally that she has feelings for Damon. Elena and her connection with Damon is completely and totally shallow. There is no sense of depth, meaning or purpose. It's all about sex, passion and desire. I'm sorry but THAT IS NOT REAL TRUE LOVE! I wish people would get that through their heads. Anyone who thinks that Delena is real; love is fooling themselves and needs to desperately pick up a dictionary and look up the real and true definition of love. Because sadly, I don't think many people who support Delena have an honest clue about the true meaning of love. They believe that love is about thinking someone is physically attractive, that they are hot, and that it's about having passion, heat together. I got news for people who think such a think: NO, THAT IS NOT LOVE. Elena used and manipulated Damon throughout the entire Return trilogy and you know, as someone who loves Book Damon so much, I really felt bad for him. Because Damon honestly couldn't even tell that Elena was manipulating him and using him to get to Stefan in Shadow Souls, because Damon is so blinded by his obsession with Elena. Doesn't Damon deserve better then that? How is Damon ever going to be truly happy, the way that he has desired happiness deep down within himself for over 5 centuries, since the beginning of his existence, when the so-called woman that he loves is deeply and strongly in love with his brother and always will be (Stefan)? Because let's face the facts right now: ELENA IS ALWAYS GOING TO LOVE STEFAN. The kind of love that Stefan/Elena have, whether it's in the books or on the show is a deep, strong, profound, eternal and powerful connection/bond. Nothing and no one can keep them apart, not even themselves. They are destined for each other and they will always love each other, even in the afterlife. If Stefan died, Elena wouldn't know what to do with her life. She would literally feel like half of herself is missing. We saw how Elena felt when Stefan was taken away from her and was trapped in that horrible prison in the Dark Dimension. Elena was in excruciating pain and it was so bad, that she was physically ill. She felt extremely sad and empty. I know this sound really corny, but Elena missing and needing Stefan mirrors Juliet needing her Romeo desperately. That is the kind of connection that Elena and Stefan have, they are Romeo/Juliet. Elena would rather die if Stefan ever died. She had said that she wouldn't want to go on living. Elena has never felt such a thing for Damon ever. In Midnight when Damon died, she was sad and she was grieving over his death, but if you look at the way she handled the grief and the way that Bonnie handled the grief, it was completely and totally different. Bonnie's grief was in the soul. Her grief was much more powerful and profound than Elena's or even Stefan's grief (and Stefan is Damon's blood/brother). This was how I knew that Bonnie loves Damon significantly deeper then Elena does. I felt like Bonnie had lost a piece of herself when Damon died. I could literally feel her deep pain, her sadness, her emptiness. I didn't get that from Elena at all. But anyways, I don't know why Elena even became remotely torn between Stefan and Damon. One, she is destined to be with for all of eternity and the other one, she just has a strong lust, desire and passion for. To me, LJ Smith totally destroyed her protagonist by trying to fawn over two brothers. It made her look extremely whorish.

Aside from Elena being destroyed in the book series, what about Damon? LJS destroyed Damon as well IMO. In the Return trilogy, Damon sounded pathetic. Damon even referred to Elena as "The Jewel Of Humanity" or some shit like that. Seriously Damon? Just no. He fawned all over her and worshipped her like she was a Goddess on the Earth to be worshipped. It was beyond pathetic IMO. And what bothered me the most as that Elena just brings out the absolute most intolerable side of Damon that I CAN'T STAND. Elena turned Damon into a horrible character. When he's around Elena, he resorts to the same character that he has always been since the start; a narcissistic frat boy who's so incredibly vain, unlikeable and selfish and someone who I simply can't stand to read on paper. And Damon looked so inherently pathetic throughout the Return trilogy, because he's so obsessed and blinded by Elena. He clearly couldn't see that Elena was just repeatedly using him and manipulating him so that she could get to Stefan. That is what Damon is to Elena. Stefan? LJS destroyed Stefan. She made him incredibly weak, incompetent and useless throughout the Return trilogy, when in the Original trilogy, he was beyond awesome! Stefan is and always has been the male hero, main male lead and the secondary protagonist after Elena in this story, yet he became brushed aside as if he was garbage. Screw you, LJS. You don't treat your own characters like shit by brushing them under the bus and making them seem useless and incompetent. Stefan/Elena are the main hero/heroine of the story, yet she threw their love story under the bus, just so that Elena could lust after Damon and Stefan could look like an incompetent weakling. Don't get me started on Bonnie. LJS undermined Bonnie's character in The Return trilogy. She completely brushed her under the rug so that LJ could focus more on Elena and her stupid angelic powers that she received from the afterlife? Seriously? The Elena with angelic powers storyline was by far, the most ridiculous storyline I have ever read and it didn't make any sense whatsoever. Once again, Elena was written like she was some angelic Goddess and Bonnie was written like the short little pixie who is overly emotional and cries too much. What happened to the Bonnie in the original trilogy? The Bonnie who was so strong, spunky, passionate and fiery, the Bonnie that had spunk? Oh yeah, LJS neglected that. It just beyond pisses me off what LJS did with this entire book series and to be honest, the TV series is NOT much better either. To me, the TV series is going down the same horrendous route that the book series has gone down. The show over-promotes Delena too much and everything is Delena this and Delena that and I'm sick of it. I'm even contemplating not watching this show in season 3, because of what the writers have done to the characters and the story lines.

UGH, RANT OVER.
over a year ago TMIRockz said…
angry
OMG, L.J Smith thought about killing Stefan off? What the bleep!?! What has that woman been smoking? She can't kill off the main leading male character! It just isn't right! Sorry but that's shallow as hell especially if she wanted to do it so Delena can be endgame! Mrs. Smith you have lost all my respect...I can't believe you would do such a thing!
angry
^ Yes, she said that she would make Stefan die "nobly", or in a noble, honourable way or some shit like that. I was like WTF? Yeah right, Stefan dying "nobly" my ass. She would just kill Stefan off, so that she could write Delena as endgame. That was her whole idea of having Stefan so-called die "nobly". She's so full of shit, it's not even funny. I have always been skeptical of L.J. Smith but ever since her "firing", I have lost a lot of respect for her completely. Hell, I'm even pissed off that she killed off Damon in Midnight. The only thing that made Damon's death in Midnight tolerable was that he selflessly sacrificed himself to save Bonnie's life and he did it without hesitation.
I was re-reading the book series and after seeing the re-run of tonight's episode; I realized that TV!Caroline is pretty much Book!Elena with a different name.
Sorry I usually do not want to express myself when I am depressed, because I don't want my bad mood affect my fellow bamontors. I ponder deeply over possibility to settle a tentative peace aggrement in reponse to the constantly meaningless drama engage between the two spot. At least we could give a shot at detente.

This is my attempt to bring a at least some positive change to the interactions between our two spot. I am envisioning a round-table conference, give both sides a chance to voice themselves not sneer... Great now I am acting as a peace envoy hahaha.
IMHO, with the show being gone and nothing to really do but talk about episodes we've already seen; some of the more immature fans want to engage in shipping wars and start needless drama for something to do.
Truth be told I DON'T CARE about them. I DON'T CARE about what they love and why they love it!!!!
I just want them to leave US alone!!! Is it too much to ask? No I don't think SO!!!
I don't want to debate with them about what I love or I don't love !!! I DON'T CARE what they think about me!!! Why would I care?! The only way to have peace is that we stay in our respective spot that's it!!! I don't understand people who go in a spot they don't like anyway. As long as they don't came here with their garbage I don't have any problem with them.
angry
@Applepie really the bitch has gone flippin loca mates!!!! I always need L.J. was another Steaphine Smyler with the throw your charchther's under the bus for money power. Plz we really dont need writer's doing this luckily meh is a better writer lol, and just got somebody to say yes to meh story (kinda). Now back to Bamon if we happen were AU on the shows lol but in the books were OCC DE fans are really pissing me off more than the writers are.
mischievous
I don't care OOC or AU Bamon will endgame end of story!!!!
angry
yeah for what i hear for De fan bamon is not a threat to them. i like to know then why are De fan on our spot then if bamon not threat then they need not come here. De need stay in their spot.i even read them saying that on our bamon wall that we talk about them on our wall all the time and that not true at all.when their spys come here to stir up trouble is when we have a problem.
@Jasamfan09 yea same here mate if were so not bloody a prob then why all the bamon hate? @Hinata26 your right Bamon will be endgame and if not all well they should've been.
over a year ago kirstyjayne said…
sad
I tell you I just give up, I mean people say Bamon fans are horrible and mean then they make a picks on TVD couples spot to kick Bamon off it even though it was fonded by Bamon fan, an ask the Delena to vote them off the spot, to me really shows which fan base is the most unreasonable, as we may not like Delena but we dont try to kick fans of places that are meant for all, I just give up with some people.
sad
I heard ya mate that's why i dont bloody care too much oh but I will fight a DE fan if meh have to no one's going to dish meh like sum cheap rubish.
I'm just going to stay off the TVD "couples" spot. I feel extremenly unwelcome there, and all I've done is try to be patient and nice. I don't want anything to do with it anymore.
Tell me about it. It's like a bully trying to take your lunch money. Even my so called 'friends' are bashing Bamon like crazy. Apparently we're 'stupid' to ship Bamon. I'm so dissapointed in the writers. They ruined the show. AND... I'm sick of people saying Bamon is an AU couple in the books. Books? Really? Ugh, please don't tell me that they're obviously skipping all the Bamon scenes in the books. Shame. ):
"It's like a bully trying to take your lunch money." LMAO! ^^

Yeah, I think i'm just going to stay off of it. Let them turn it into a war zone, I don't care anymore.

And as for the comments about Book Bamon being an AU couple *sigh* don't even get me started on that....

@Damon_Bonnie12 who's beeing shady mate? *thick aussie voice own* I happen to know a few of meh youtube bamon mates skipping the pit and lining up with the devil's trap. Bamon isnt on everybody's I love you list but so bloody wat, why should we be stoop to staying manky queit? @Maxiumride I know I had a dumb entertainment fan post on meh pages wall sayin I shouldnt talk bout Nian arent together crap, um are you flippin looney mate?! LOL half DE fans feel Ian&Nina arent dating. Sum dont care either just give them their couple. Enough with TVD hello TSC lol.
over a year ago Realist1 said…
cool
@Maximumridefan and Damon-Bamon12: Don't stop going because of some juvenile delinquents. That is exactly what they want, because they will then feel like they've won. If more and more people leave, it will just become DE land over there and thats what will make them happy and feel in control. We've got to carry on representing our Bamon couple and not feel threatened or bullied by such hostility. Just don't converse with the ones, who are looking for an argument. Lets just represent and watch the Bamon family grow, because it will.
laugh
"damon DOES NOT I REPAT DOES NOT have ANY KIND OF RELATIONSHIP with bonnie get this through ur tick slow dump head"

Really dude really lol "laughing hysterically"
angry
Delena fans say all of this shit because THEY ARE INSECURE AND THEY ARE THREATENED. They are severely threatened by our couple, therefore, they feel the need to talk so much shit because of it. If they are so confident about their so-called ship, then why the hell are they consistently talking about Bamon the way that they do? I'm telling you, many Delena supporters are secret Bamon shippers. They literally can't help themselves.
mischievous
Apple pie youre so bloody funny DE are manky secert shippers for Bamon they just dont know it yet but have their claims can be said about, their manky bull hog couple. DE is passion oh plz mates DE is snogging and shagging on each other's blood nothing to proud and passionate there. I rest meh flippin case on rubish such as DE and when SEason three bombs straight to hell all we have to do is I told ya soul.
over a year ago BB8fan said…
Just went off a little bit, on the Damon spot, on that RIDICULOUS "Damon with who" couple pick. SORRY!! I HAD to do it!! And I don't care if they all come and try to argue with me cause of it!!! They're being stupid and RUDE and I'm going to let them know it TOO!! So if they want to argue with me because of it, BRING IT!! I won't argue for long, but while I do I'll silence there ignorance with actual intelligent thought, I believe will be SO FOREIGN to them because their so FREAKIN STUPID!! Gah!!!
smile
Alright Ani, I'll stop over and read what's going on. Be right back!
laugh
Oh my blue heaven, BB8Fan, I think we might want to take a breather, here. You totally went off the rails. Are you okay? I completely understand your frustration and I'm there for you. Of course, right now, I'm laughing my ass off but seriously, lol, I totally get it. Like totally.
blush
Thanks, ducky! Lol. I think I'm okay now. I just couldn't BELIEVE what they were saying, and I did lose it momentarily!! *smiles sheepishy* Hopefully that won't happen again!! I might just need to stay off of that pick...NOW I know why I don't go to that spot!
smile
^Never pay you no mind!

Feel free to go on that spot/pick whenever you like. There wasn't anything wrong with what you posted. Sure, it was hilarious (to me anyway) but still, it was fine as far as I'm concerned.

Lol. I probably WILL go back a few more times, but after that I'm through! Don't really like to argue much especially pointlessly with people who JUST DON'T HEAR!! So I'll just go back another time, try to leave things off on a respectable note, and then I'm GONE!
big smile
This is a self-deprecating RANT:

I think I'm having a little tiff on the "Which Damon Relationship is your favorite" thread, and I feel awfully bad about it. My strongly opinionated views can be slightly intimidating and I hope I don't scare anyone away. I don't think my replies are "mean-spirited" or "intimidating" but I'm beginning to get the sense there isn't anyone quite like me on the BD or DE boards.

I think I want to...sniff...cry. Even though I'm...shrug...highly intellectual and almost always right (okay, maybe not), I still feel...er, sniff...unique.

Damn the Gods for making me too damn smart. Damn them to hell! But really, I can't take a lot of this stuff seriously, man. It's hard work! Okay, I'll stop blabbering. Here's my gossip. I'm going head to head with some of you fine peeps and also the DE fans; and the irony is, by doing it, I'm actually unifying both groups (unintentionally). It's the oddest sensation but somehow fulfi...eh, who am I kidding, its just odd. Anyway, there's my rant.

Gosh, I don't seem to rant about anything, do I? I'm such a pathetic ranter.

big smile
According to certain fans, argument over the icon for bamon pick in that thread is pointless, and bamonators need to grow up lol
zzz
Yeah Ace, I agree unfortunately. And I apologize for my part in it. :( It just keeps getting worst and worst, and it will CONTINUE to worsten unless we STOP REPLYING TO THEM!!! This one girl just wrote a BOOK, and was COMPLETELY rude to Bamon fans! UTTERLY rude!! But we CAN'T respond to her! That's what she WANTS!! And honestly, ignorance at THAT high a level should not even be recognized!! Ducky I don't fault you too much. You're replies are a little opinonated and sometimes harsh. But you didn't respond to the new IDIOT too badly! But seriously, it's POINTLESS, and a waste of time!! And it's SPIRALLING into something so UGLE and out of CONTROL I never would've BELIEVED it if I didn't see it!!! Bamonaotors, we're better!! Wash your hands of it and be done with it! Let's make Kat and Ian proud and not SHAME them with this NONSENSE!!! ;)
Ani, I just read through all the comments on that thread, and get the feelings that drama seems unstoppable. Just ignore the drama "sign"
smile
^Oh don't give me a pass because I'm "one of the gang". You all read it and you all know my behavior was atrocious. Let's not beat around the bush, ladies. Anyway, as requested, I've stopped replying. Actually, I left one gorgeous reply behind and bid all those concerned a fond farewell, lol.

I guess in this one, I'm the bad guy; and to be quite honest, being the bad guy wasn't so bad after all. In a way it was...cathartic. Somehow...um.

Anyway, goodnight ladies!

smile
DamonsLilBird: I don't want to say names, but it's on a wall post on the TVD Couples spot; a few days ago. (:

HINT: One is a Twlight fan and the others are multishippers. (:

Applepie88: LOL! You never fail to make me laugh. 100% Agree. (:

angry
OMG, are Delena fans fucking stupid? They're still calling Delena soulmates and Twin Flames, after I wrote a whole fucking article about the concept. God, they are so dumb and slow. There's no getting through to these stupid Delena shippers. I swear, I am staying off both the Damon Salvatore and The Vampire Diaries Couples Fanpop spots. It's filled with a bunch of dumb Delena fans, who sound so incredibly delusional.
Here's a short summary of my thgoughts on the pick incident on Damon spot. Leave some leeway is my philosphy as it make allowance for other people, especially under certain circumstences. That's why I remain in silence.

Now back to the topic, there is no need to flaunted your veteranism during your verbal exchange with another bamonator, and are inordinately vain about your ability and intelligence. It gives a impression about yourself being insolent.

p.s. this is my observation at the pick drama that's all nothing personal.
smile
^Eh, don't sweat it. Touting one's experience in a debate (if that's what is meant) is not a detractor. It's often used. I think my faultless arrogance did me in and I truly want to be repentant but...eh...I like having high self esteem. Anyway...

You can disagree with each other or those outside of the fandom, and still come to an amiable conclusion. It's all up to you! You all have the power to create a peaceful coalition. So do it and be an example to others. Stop the blame game, get up off your hind-gears and show 3 million web users what TVD fans are made of. I expect nothing less than that. Good luck, Bamonators!

i went on the damon spot but i just put no comment. because really don't have time arguing with children i like have a discuss with adults or adult like individuals. some DErs are very childish and immature i don't waste my time with that i am to
old to play with kids and childlike adults.i don't care about ian and his child bride so i don't discuss them. i just care about what happening on the show.for DErs to say bamon AU their couple is just as AU as bamon even moreso because stefan is still around and tacky ass elena has not fell out of love with stefan.i just smile because most DErs very naive because a writer have all the power to destroy a couple and character you love. i been through it with jasam and jiz(jason and liz that what non fan call them).they gave the jiz fan the couple they ask for and it was not pretty that couple destroy alot couples and characters they were most hated couple on G.H. jasam fans,lucky fans,alexis and ric fans,sam fans,maxie fans turn their tv off of G.H. and they lost alot of views in 06-07 that year because fan hated what they saw.
@ducky8abug: when you make a comment that doesn't seem to do with subjects of debates but rather to make frivolous remarks about that bamonator's intelligence and carrer When you know nothing about that person at all? Don't you think that's a very appropriate?
Sometimes I wish the show would get canceled. Just so everyone can wake up and realize how stupid arguing over fictional characters is.
^
Tooting my own horn is wrong? Alright, admittedly, it was an artless act of self-promotion. I thought it was an acceptable strategy is discussing concepts of gossip. I fail to see the problem and I feel negative concepts of self-promotion are overrated.

Look, my behavior towards Deluv and Viva was contentious. I was utterly rude (as were they) and behaved horribly. But if my writing style or propensity for tooting my horn (or experience) is the sticking point, then we're going to have to agree to disagree. Frankly, finding fault in that doesn't make sense to me. Sorry!
^
Oh please don't be put off by all this. I made the mistake of getting too involved in a previous discussion.

Anyway, the argument wasn't about fictional characters, actually.
It was about (1) acceptable forms of gossip and (2)acceptable forms of debating/writing styles. My form was judged to be combative (and rightly so...if you guys saw what I posted, my oh my...). That's all it is.

There isn't anything to be alarmed about.
@ducky8abug: look I wasn't talking about Deluv and viva in my previous posts since topic of DB/DE drama is not something new. I was talking about kirstyjayne. I remember Noelle clamied bamily are mature and respectful family, which bamonators are connected through this bond of sisters. Unfortunately, Provoke someone with contemptuous remarks about her age and her intelligence kind of brought negative aspect and is incosiderate of this bamonators' feelings when she has been nothing but nice and calm with the way she handle the situation. So self-promotion sometimes is overrated because act speak louder than word (at least in this case) As far as I remember, in a public debate, taunting one about her physical apperance, age, personality are off-limits. There were few exceptions in some occasions however this stretgy prove to be failure. (for example personal attack ad against Jean Chritean in 1993 Canadian elections).

btw age is not equivalent to maturity,experience, intelligent level.
More drama? *Sighs* Glad I wasn't there for this one....

This fighting is so stupid. It's like an internet version of the feud between the Capulets and the Montagues....none of it is going to get either fanbase anywhere.
@Damon_Bonnie 12 really mate? I guess when it comes to who the world really claims to love its us Bamon mates, now I thought meh could stay out of the flippin wars but it looks like their dragging meh in. No one disrespect meh mates and get a bloody kick outta of it ya tell meh where they are and I'll deal with their arse's.
ducky I wasn't even talking about whatever the heck is going on between you and whomever. Don't assume.

I'm talking about the tacky and useless fights on Tumblr. Especially the ones that involve blatant racists.
lol what do you guys think of this? I'm planning on writing a spoof about the Delena and Bamon shipping wars, to show how ridiculous all of this fighting is:

The Tragedy of Bamon and Delena:

Summary: In the magical land of Fanpop, there lived two kingdoms, the Kingdom of Bamon, and the Kingdom of Delena. While most of Fanpop was peaceful, these two kingdoms just somehow detested each other, neither able to stand the other for a very long period of time.

But when Princess Delena, the icon of the Delena kingdom, sneaks onto the Bamon spot along with her friends, she meets Prince Bamon, the icon of the Bamon kingdom.

Though they come from opposing kingdoms, Prince Bamon and Princess Delena quickly begin to feel a bond towards each other, and are eventually twisted in a complicated love story….

Can the Prince and Princess bring peace to the two kingdoms, or will this love story end in tragedy?
smile
Hilarious!!! Your proficient use of irony in the summary sparks endless amusement :D Just curious are you going to continue with this?