Damon & Bonnie OMB(oh my blame) BEER-ME KISS!

DamonsLilBird posted on Feb 11, 2011 at 02:24AM
Ugh the day has finally came mates Beer-Me had their flippin kiss and only one bloody word describes them Nasty. They have offically Degrade Bonnie's flippin characther to the bloody max. I never saw the so call chemsitry these two susposly have, to me they were force. Force upon us DB or SE fans a awful gift from the writers but what irks me and my mates. Is how you go from Season one (No Beer-Me) interacton until Season two epsiode nine and all of a sudden they like eachother? First off Jermy got bloody over poor Anna faster than a speeding Clark. An Bonnie went from sweet, timd, sometimes shy too WTW?(What the who). You're telling me all of a suddenly Bon Bon's got the hots for ELame's pesty Emo pet dog? (Which she neglects just so she can play two time whore) um sorry tis gent isn't buying. I'm not flippin pist becuz DB aren't happing hell I bloody knew very well they would'nt, this season is all about DUMB ENTERTAINMENT AND A SULLEN STEFAN. I don't buy it becuz Bon Bon had more bloody scenes with Matt&Tyler put together and sperately over BEER-ME. Sure DE fans love them of course they bloody would look who's janks their, riding on. Though sum DB fans find them cute or okay but for the ones like meh, I wanna know if you've seen Tonight's ep what were you're OMB REACTIONS?

Damon & Bonnie 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ForsakenMoon19 said…
sick
First of all i just wanna say how much I love your sense of humor DamonsLilBird and second I agree with everything you've stated here!! Beremy or BEER-ME is without a doubt the stupidest televison couple to date, lame, forced with no chemistry what-so-ever. And Bonnie, jeez the writers need to give her a damn story arc that does not include Scoobying it up with Elame and her overly dramatic posse or making out with Elame's kid brother!! Can you say stachtory rape lol? (don't know if I spelt that right). Now I'll gove it that at least Bonnie isn't degrating herself anymore by rubbing up against Luka aka Skeletor/Freddy Krueger's worst nightmare but god damn it KW JP she has no chemistry with any of these boys!!! Why don't you get off your frikken high-horses and admit Kat has the spark with Ian!!!! DE are such hypocrites too, one minute they're making googly eyes at Lockett (Tyler & Bonnie) and the next jumping on the gag-me pairing of BEER-ME!!! What does that tell you?? Right there it indicates these chics will ship anyone with Bonnie as long as Damon is out of the picture!!! That BEER-ME kiss was gross, I'm sorry but it was revolting and soooooooooo RANDOM!!! Jeremy might as well had been raping Bonnie while he was at it the way it was soooo forced!! WTF is happening to this show??? Like seriously has everyone gone retarded??? Matt is completely oblivious to whats going on around him which makes no sense cuz he was supicious in season 1, not to mention lack of character development, random pairings and plots, Dumb Entertainment overloads and the brain-highjaked Damon who makes S1 Caroline look like the smartest girl in the show!! Argh I'm just soooooo sick of it all!!
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
@ForsakenMoon19 Thnk u for thee kind words as a toad meh mum use to say "Keep it breezy, Yet pleasy" So I try being a funny person lol. An yes BEER-ME WERE GROSS I nearly reach for the hand saniterz not for meh hands, but for meh eyes. They were good googlie St. Fishy bad and Luka is um hott(sorry mate luv Lily's bro). What stole Thursday's whole ep. was the bamon call, why put two ppl who are completely different and in a bad way together? What the flippin is gonna happen too poor mutt? Becuz we all know SC is gonna happen. I rather see her with mutt then Germey anyhoo your right Dumb Entertainment fans, were all sold for Tonnie. An I wasnt makes meh bloody wish for them now lol Just hate how Bonnie's been Degraded as a hottier Velma. That's what she is now too them and it bloody sucks mate, DE and BEER-ME WILL HAVE A MATE PRAYIN 4 SUDDEN DEATH! LOL
over a year ago hinata26 said…
big smile
Amen LOL!!!!
over a year ago katesbon said…
So funny...!!!beer-me,i can't stop laughing! but u r right i didn't like what i saw ,jeremy is hot?i think caroline put ideas in her head cos the first guy bonnie appreciate looks is damon's ,sexy danger older guy!so we r gonna suffer for a long time by beer-me, as long as damon doesn't fall out of his obsesion wit elena it will keep going but i rather see her wit luca ,he is cute and the phone call made me happy!! i wonder when will we see damon chipin her walls...
laugh
@Katesbon lol thnk u I jus love makin funny nicknames for my haterz and their couples. Anyhoo ya BEER-ME SUCKS Germy cnt do a flippin thing to help her in need, and next week's epsiode proves it. I just wish Bon Bon felt for Luka even if he is from one of thee hottest soaps Y&R. They were better than watching Bon Bon teach a Germ to snogged. It was poor writing and Steven&Kat seemed to feel uneasy with each other, The flippin writer's need to listen too us Non Dumb Entertainment fans an BEER-ME FANS before they losed viewers. I'm praying Bon get with Matt like in the books(Hate em but their better than a Non Chem couple, who just seems to be bloody smelling their lips) Then actually snogging. Lol @Hinata Amen is a ture statement indeed mates.
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
LOL at BEER-ME. Too funny!! And yes ITA with you. The kiss, bleh, gag me. I think we're gonna have to suffer through this shitfest for awhile. its a bumpy ride so hang on tight.

Btw anyone remember Tonnie? What happened to Tonnie? O Tonnie, where art thou?! Oh wait..that ship sank and it got taken over by a new ship by the name of BEER-ME.
last edited over a year ago
@ItalianAngel lol that's my whole point I hated Matt&Bonnie and Byler wasn't my full choice but anything then BEER-ME! They just Ugh!*Vomits* SUCKS LOL Btw thnks for loving my nick name for them because on this bumpy ride the writer's would have to keep giving meh huge pints. In other words BEER-ME CUZ THAT'S THE ONLY WAY I'LL LUV THEM, BY BEING DRUNK LMAO!!
over a year ago ForsakenMoon19 said…
laugh
That's what I was saying LOL!!! DE are such damn hypocrites, one minute its Tonnie/Lockette this Tonnie/Lockette that, where are they now??? But I don't know what's worse hearing about DE go on about a couple that had absolutely no intereactions or gushing over a couple as adorable as a muddy old gym sock!!! ROTL!!! BEER-ME is the worst tv couple on TVD to date, now Jeremy is hot and I loved him but as of now the writers have ruined him and Bonnie!! Luka? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!­!!!­! I'm sorry to disagree but that guy urgh, someone get me an exorcist NOW!!!
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
surprise
..LOL at all your posts :P
btw there is a TONNIE!!! where the hell did that come from??? they dont even have scenes together??!!
Yuck but bonnie and Jeremy too until the second season So why not tonnie it can't be worst than beremy
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
@SalvatoreBroFTW: apparently that one still from Founder's Day where Bonnie and Tyler were standing next to each other got everyone to jump on the Tonnie ship. Its laughable really. just from a frigging picture.

And I'd take Tonnie over Beremy any day.
tongue
... that to 1 second clip got TONNIE fans!! :| LOL

true i would prefer Tonnie over Beremy!!

atleast tyler is a real man ... not a "16 year old child" .. as damon says :P
Eek mates yee guys are flippin funny and true Tonnie and Monnie were the next couple. Then outta flippin nowhere BEER-ME came and trash meh whole thinking of TVD, I think Germy/Steve are hott but he's not hott wit our Bon Bon. Hell the ring's Alric and him are much hottier so why does Dumb Entertainment fans think were stupid? "How can anyone hate them?" Um obivously not you're DE riding ass, because their all for them. BEER-ME SUCKS AN THAT'S THAT! LOL
over a year ago katesbon said…
they suck more than de!..nooooo nothing worest than that but if there is a compitation ,sure they will be runner up! yeah de fans loveeeeeee beer me!!go nd look to other forums ,its one of thire ship now "hot kiss" no!i don't know but its a joke jeremy and bon should end being good friends and nothing more and i hate tht they kissed ,i want bon to be singel and alone till damon ,she is too pure to be wit a dumb kid like jeremy!!but i am more interested to see damon's reaction to beerme i am sure he will say something but the producers put diatance between them so its unlikely ,the only thing to do for me is if they got serious ,i just imagine damon in his place or skip the eps!!
I don't mind bonnie being with someone else that but why a gilbert why all her storylines turn around gliberts!!?
I don't even love Jeremy.And really he is hot I say no noo nooo !!!!!
Sure he is better looking now but hot no.
I don't know I might not be a fan of Steven.
@Katesbon,Hinata88 lol you mates are soooo right, funny though but right. DE fans are riding BEER-ME like a rocket ship from bloody hell, and their love for Staroline is sooo flippin obivous. Though that's one flippin couple meh dnt mind on TVD show right now.@Katesbon you're right I wanted Bon Bon to stay miserable and single becuz her true love, is acting like a waahing bloodsucker vamp baby! Gilbert's Pilbert's it's all bloody nonesene@Hinata88 when yee look at it. Bon Bon went from pist at the Salvatore camp too practically wearing the bloody 'TEAM S FOR MEH" Tee-shirts. I'm like noooo Bon Bon go on a bloody witch strike save yourself becuz we know, what flippin happens to bloody people. Who helps ELame&Germy or just get involve with them all around... *coughs* Jenna's first guy, Vicky,Grams,Black vamp who save Stefan,Anna,Pearl,Caroline hell the flippin list go on the writers have to see this mates. Yet their ingoring the obivously which is a bloody shame mates!
.. well i dont want her to stay single but of alll the flippin people it HAD to be jeremy!! :| lyk WTH
couldnt they introduce a new guy for her!!!
@SalvatoreBroftw lol hmm perhaps ben? Naw they made him flippin vampire and evil.
.. maybe they could introduce a vampire ... not an evil one but a "nice" one so that bonnie could see past her hatred of vampires.. and it would be amazing to see damons reaction to that :P
sad
Unfortunatly for us it will never happen
@SalvatoreBroftw way hell yea mate great thinkin on the noodie lol @Hinata cheer up lol what would Naruto say? "Belive It!" uh huh thought so lmao.
Happy to not be the only one who like naruto LOL !!!!!!
You're right I must be more faithful ;-) . Who knows maybe we'll have some bamon greatness or whatever .
(I don't mind just as long as it's not beer me LOL )
@Hinata that's the naruto way lol and you're welcome mate. I do belive season three will be the flippin test of failed bloody realationships, ELame&Stefan. An the beginning of new rubish ones such as Dumb Entertainment and BEER-ME, Until ELame realized Damon's only bloody hott when admiring far. An Damon sees banging Walk poles isn't a way to be healthy lol.
over a year ago nasraDsalvatore said…
hmmm
"Elame" "Walk Poles" LMAO!!! :D :D :D

Oh dear Beremy finally kissed...the actor and actress are very hot but I just can't fathom how insanely horrible the "build up" of this "relationship" has been. And Oh double dear...wtf kinda horrible dialogue was that before the kiss? "You think I'm Hot?"...You fuckin' kiddin' ME!!!
monkey
@naraDsalvatore it fanthoms meh too that was like watching two equally hott nerves try and do a lil something. Lol yes ELame is a bloody walkin pole. hehe