Damon & Bonnie Bamon Hate "Will it Die in Season 3?!"

DamonsLilBird posted on Feb 21, 2011 at 02:27PM
So I heard one of meh DE mates say she's only hatin Bamon becuz of the (Eye Sex) we are known for. *Surprisly were still best mates and she's not in Old Hankins Well lol* So mates meh question to Bamon fans is... "If/When Bamon happens will the Bamon Hate go down Sum?" I'm just so tired hearing Dumb Entertainment fans "Bonnie tired to kill Damon they cnt work" Or "Bonnie's a Bitch she got owned by Katherine" An meh fav "DB fans doesnt understand that they will never happen, Bonnie hates Damon and she blames things that isnt his fault." Oh really mate excuse meh why I flippin laugh myself to bloody death *laughing .... Dead* DE fans are a funny bunch of jackaroos " Bon shouldnt hate him? Though he's sumwhat in fault for Gram's dieing for his first prima Obession, Who never loved him in the first damn place? "Just flippin tell meh how sumone can be this BLIND? "Bon Bon's a Bitch? Now that's just TRUE! "Why?" Cuz she isnt taking Damon's crap nor making flippin excuses like youre favorite lieing Whore does! Bonnie's a bitch in a good way she's bad like Katherine or Carolina not becuz she doesnt follow up in line with "Salvatore's Puppies" being a good mindless one like the head bloody pup herself ELame. Sorry mates rantin "So Tell meh mates will Bamon hate go down in Season3"?

Damon & Bonnie 174 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 174

over a year ago BeautifulLover said…
In the books, they are so cute, and Damon and Elena will never really happens. The majority of the people not supporting Damon and Bonnie just make me so angry (read the fucking books!). Plus, it’s inevitable. So when it happens all of the haters will be like, while I am like now.
I don´t know if Bamon will happens in S3 or S4, but Bonnie will be Damon´s girlfriend.
over a year ago chazzaf said…
Hi DamonsLilBird.I hope the Bamon hate will die down because it is truly ridiculous. Didn't Spike and Buffy try to kill each other a couple of times and look at them they have got one of the biggest fan bases.But I don't think the hate will die down until DE happen and everyone realises how boring they are. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago AngelusB said…
You know once and if the storyline turns around and Damon actually show's his full fledged interest in Bonnie by actually pursing her. I do believe they would follow suit - DE isn't about Elena. Elena clearly wants and is in love with Stefan unless I somehow missed something which would force me to bite my tongue. It's about Damon. His wants. His needs.
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
@AngelusB,Charezz,Bamon um forgot lol Thnk ya mates for agreeing I belive they will kinda stop the hate. Though I'm bloody sure they want really fall inlove with Bamon just yet, It took meh a while not too long just a while to flippin see why ppl luv them. Now I'm converted to reading Bamon and shipping Bamon sum one said they might not happen in season three? I kinda agree becuz ELame hasnt slept or said she's inlove with Damon yet. Another thing like meh mate said in her post @Charzzi? lol DE fans are ungraceful with what they do get and have. We as Bamon fans are very patience and kind even to them, Bonnie will be Damon's gur we know it they know it. "Why do you think they hate us soo much?" lol
Yeah I think if Elena suddenly fell in love with Damon It would be too unbelievable.To me she is and always will be in love with Stefan and to change that would be absolutely ridiculous. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LOL DamonsLilBird damn right they know it we know it everyone knows it so when are they going to start believing it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lol tell meh mate lol and your right if ELame falls for Damon after everything Stefan has done for her or did, would be sum flippin cop out!
LOL ELame LOL If she goes with Damon I will go right off her character.I also think it would be awfully out of character if she went with Damon she doesn't seem like the cheating type. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago LoVeLuStAnDLiEs said…
Bonnie will forgive him one day I hope,we all hope but after everything she has been through loosing grams and creating spells that have nearly killed her and injered her and she has done this all on her own.

But do you remeber when Elena found out that this whole katherine thing would have happened even if damon and stefan diddnt come to town because everything that happens its because of elena even though she dosent mean it to happen.I think Bonnie could apoligize to him then because it isnt all his fault even though he did deserve some things bonnie done to him I think she needs to say sorry and then maybe our bamon dreams will come to life
Yeah I also think a lot of things happen because of Elena.And the reason why is because everything simply revolves around her.I really hope Bonnie does apologise one day to because we really need more Bamon together or not together xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I agree with you both these things happen becuz one:Stefan flippin came home cuz of ELame lol @Charzzi meh nickname. Two: Damon followed which kinda brought chaos too mystic falls. Three:An too make meh point Kat came cuz Stefan was there so did Damon and each had an effect on all, ELame's so called love ones. Will she say sorry? I sure bloody hell hope so not gravel but say "Im sorry Damon" Then he could said "Your not bad Lil witch!" her respone "Dont get sappy on meh I still dnt like you" Damon: You will everybody else sooner does lol needs too stop!
LOL yeah sometimes I get really annoyed that everything revolves around Elena.I mean it was bad enough in s1 but then the had to make a whole sacrifice about her.I mean all the other characters deserve a lot of screen time to.Especially Bonnie Caroline Tyler and Matt. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago CrazedBamonFan said…
Bamon hate will never die down. I mean I don't know why ppl expect it to diminish lol. They're going to hate us regardless because of the humongous threat to their ship.

Think of it this way: Stelena is happening, that would mean DE fans should be content right now, right? Wrong. When Bamon happens, I imagine the hate will get worse lol.
Yeah It probably wont die down but a girl can dream.I just think some of them are far to obsessive.But then again im pretty obsessive when it comes to Bamon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Char I agree @CFB Nobody thinks tis mate but we do belive sum will stop hatin on us so tightly. That's what meh is trying to say mate lol
Hi DamonsLilBird I just hope the DE fans chill.Listening to them gives me a migraine. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago skysamuelle said…
kiss
Most Bamon haters hate that Damon's flaws are EVER brought up and just want to see Damon doing and having whatever he wants.

Once Damon starts wanting Bonnie, Bonnie starts having feelings for him and that Elena -as it will at some point happen probably- actively lets Damon down, it's very likely that a slice of the fandom will turn sides.

Or at least it will be more tolerable.

Also, Bamon is already hot, so just wait until they get physical... i can't imagine anyone resisting that.
LOL you make me laugh.Yeah I think DE fans want what Damon wants if the really cared what Elena wanted they would want her to be with who she wants to be with and that's Stefan. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
big smile
@Chazzaf (got ya name mate lol) I know the feelin becuz youtube is bloody crazy.@Skysamulle hey mate long time! Youre also write Bamon haterz are always wantin Damon the way they see him, It's like ya jackaroos cnt have everything. I do belive DB hate will also flippin go up only due too Die hard DE fans, Who kept bloody sayin DB will not happen cuz of the triangle. Um yea right were not gonna happen becuz of the triangle? What bloody Triangle?! All I see is SE wavering JB *vomits* and DE everywhere. Their gonna hate regradless but hopefully like ya each said... hopefully sum might love us.
Yeah you got my name right only joking I didn't even notice you had my name wrong LOL.Yeah I was having an argument with a DE fan on youtube who came on our video of Bonnie and Damon in The Return and said Damon could kill Bonnie at any time remember Bree but he doesn't for Elena.I exploded with rage I swear if that person had been in sight I probably would have killed them. xxxxxxxxxxx
laugh
chazzaf:

Mppff... let's be honest here, if Damon wanted Bonnie dead, she would be dead. I don't remember Damon ever TRYING to refrain from offin Johantan Gilbert when he had discovered the guy was Elena's dad...and he certainly has stopped to think how Elena would have felt about it.

If Damon wanted Bonnie dead, he would get her killed and then avoid getting discovered as the guilty party.

Because it does not matter how much I love Damon, but he is not a darker version of Stefan, like some DE fans seem to think.

Damon can brutal, selfish and downright abusive to people he dislikes or is indifferent to, sometimes even to people he loves to.

His behavior points out that Elena is something Damon wants, but his feelings are hardly pure and selfless, not completely at least.

It's not his policy to think of how his actions' consequences affect Elena, Stefan or anyone else. He does whatever he wants at any given time and then he deals. He is that impulsive.
Yeah that's some of the things I said.I pointed out how he killed Jeremy and he was Elena's brother.I think if he wanted bonnie dead she would be dead but try and get the DE fans to see that xxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Chazzaf glad to know mate lol and @Skysamulle youre both right I hate hearing tis from a DE freak "Damon didnt kill Bonnie in S1 cuz ELame was there... WTF? Damon didnt want Bonnie bloody dead in the first place yee dumb flippin jackaroo! It was Emily he wanted besides he apogolized and felt sorry he did it. Not for bloody ELame hell the whore wasnt even on his flippin radar! Wow @Chazzaf can meh join in the if killin moment? I hionestly wanna strangle her lol. Gosh this mate needs help!
Bha, the way they talk, they describe Damon like he is Stefan, and Stefan like he is some depressed, oppressive asshole.

:D

It amuses me, because i can ship Bamon even without idealizing into some watered down or caricatural hero.

If they want Elena with aN OBSESSIVELY DEVOTED sweet martyr with a dark past, why don't they ship SE?

Damon is an asshole and that is part of his charm. I can hate the way he uses women like napkins and preys on whoever he perceives as weaker, but i still see the Bamon potential. He is not perfect, Bonnie is not perfect, but they are perfect for each other.

Also i don't get why they take so much pride in Damon doing anything and everything for Elena, even when it's not true.

I want to see him growing up and growing better for HIMSELF. I want him to learn to do the right thing on his own and that he has motivations and beliefs and a sense of honor of his own.

I would not interested in Damon if he was motivated in anything by Bonnie's approval, because that would be pathethic.

Emotional dependency is not healthy or romantic.

It's just dysfunctional.
@Skysamulle IKR! they honestly are flippin changing Damon's charcther to please DE lovers. Why isnt Bad Boy kill a gur in a min your bloody fav? So why the need "I cnt be who she want me too be... Gur:ummm? Damon: Blah who am I kiddin come here gur *kills her* SE are almost Buffy&Angel (meh fav) yet not alot ppl ship them. Could it be cuz of Paul? Everyone goes on sayin Ian is hott um the whole flippin cast is bloody goodlookin. More so Ian/Kat/Paul/Can/Mike/Zach they really look bloody good. I just have to wander if Stefan is what you want Damon too be, then why not ship SE too?
mischievous
I think there are lot of SE shippers around... they are just quiter, because right now they are getting everything they might possibly to want.

Just wait until DE happens and people start missing SE.
Wait until there will be the tension of Stefan suffering the humiliation and the betrayal.

People will take his side and they will ship SE.

I'm not interested in DE buildup, but i think once they hookup, the dramatic potential for aSE aganst will be really, really good and endless.
Also, it's likely that some ship DE right now because they are the couple that is moving toward each other, whereas SE just feel together.

In other words, people ship where they feel the tension of something in the air, their imagination feels the appeal of anticipation.
Again, when DE is the couple and it becomes evident that SE are still longing and pining for each other... it will make more sense to root for them with more fervour.
I have to agree again there's tis exicted around them becuz they havnt happen yet, and they belives they got fire. *rolls eyes* Lol anyhoo youre flippin right when DE get together SE will be fighting to get back 2gether. Personally Mate I want ELame to cheat just becuz Stefan's name has been bloody drag threw the mud. Jus let DE have their hook up so SK *hopes* or SC can happen. Then will see who's flippin what?!
over a year ago aceg said…
There is tiny moment Damon shows his capabal of feelings and has nothing to do with Elena. Ironically, it is attribute to brief display of his awakening conscience. This gives explanations on why he never kill Bonnie, why he helpe Caroline/Liz and why he compel Elena.

@Aceg welcome mate miss seening ya and youre right sumtimes in beifness, Damon becomes almost human again. Or at least he flippin feels remorse when now do sumthing. I just want DE luvers to see he isnt this bloody perfect bad boy, honestly they look over of his killin Geremy.
DamonsLilBird Hi again damn right you can help me kill them LOL.I also get annoyed that people always overlook Damon's actions I mean look at all the hate Bonnie got in s1 and she hasn't did half the things Damon has. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@DamonsLilBird: Sorry I disagree with your comparsion between BA and SE. Frankly speaking, I acknowledged the similarties shared by the two pairs in general sense of love story. However, Bangel's story far surpassed SE in sense of originality, plot and performence. Comparing Bangel with SE is like comparing La nozze di Figaro with a ametur's compostition lol.
@Aceg Oh no u miss read meh mate *I really need to better meh english* lol What I mean is BA SE have two vamps wit a dark side not that their alike cuz... Honestly their not. Hell Willow's bloody famous yellow crayons are better but that's what meh trying to say, sorry mate.@Chazzaf yes! *pulls out stake* they whine just like Edward cullen lol DIE!
LOL DamonsLilBird me and you would make one hell of a team. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Chazzaf yea we would be a bloody nightmare to the DE fans I just cnt flippin take any more of their rubish! Quick mate meh stake LOL
@DamonsLilBird: Yeah they need to realize Damon have to take responsibility of his actions and not fooling around with excuses. Even when Bamon get together, moments of pure bliss will not allow Damon's bullshit slip away from Bonnie's eyes lol.
@DamonsLilBird: No it is my fault. Sorry for my misunderstanding :D
@DamonsLilBird Yeah the DE fans wont know what's hit them and remember to get your stake LOL.I also think Elena lets Damon get away to much I mean if some guy abused one of my friends and tried to kill the other then I most certainly would not be going on road trips with them. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Aceg yea that's how I bloody feel mate it's like Liason/Ichiruki De luvers has nuthin against meh fav two hated bloody couples. Bonnie indeed will punish Damon *gleams* Lol but he also will learn to be a better man/Vampire.
@Aceg yee ok mate and @Chazzaf lol I will bring meh state. Bonnie will not look over his bad behavior nor let it go un flippin punish. ELame just wants to keep her bed warm lol
@LOL Yeah at least Bonnie plays hard to get.Elena we know you can share go on give Bonnie a turn LOL.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@DamonsLil: why need a stake. Go Spike on them, they will running away like scared kids lol
@aceg and Charfazz go spike and angelus lol yea meh will. An ELame she will have to share no point in not lol.
@DamonsLilBird LOL Elena will lose her guys anyway even if she shares or not.Damon will go with Bonnie and Stefan will go with Caroline or Katherine so either way Elena you will be left alone don't go crying on me now LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Charraf lol she dnt derseve them no bloody way becuz she is a nasty three time whore. Mutt doesnt even flippin derseve her ass lol eek meh bloody bad mate.
@DamonsLilBird LOL yeah I don't know how Stefan can still go with her if I was him I would have dumped her ages ago.Hes far to sweet for her.Now all we need to do now is wait for Damon to realise how special Bonnie is. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yea he is too good for her and trust meh mate Damon will notice bon bon or die tryin lol
@chazzaf: lol
over a year ago ayananecohe said…
If Damon and Bonnie become friends, and if they truly want Damon to happy they would see the potential of Bamon. But some people just hate Bonnie and will never like her no matter what. I've even read some fans say they rather for Damon to die than be with Bonnie. That's selfish. I think maybe in their imaginations some DE people see Elena and Damon as the Disney movie "Beauty and the Beast". It's corny, unrealistic and juvenile.