Damon & Bonnie Season 2 Finale Discussion. (Beware: Spoilers!)

ApplePie88 posted on May 12, 2011 at 07:24PM
OK, so I made this thread for everyone to discuss the season 2 finale. Even though I have decided to not watch it, I thought that I should make this thread so that all of you are watching it or plan on watching it can record your spoilers, thoughts and opinions on the season 2 finale tonight. Discuss away, fellow Bamonators.

Damon & Bonnie 242 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 242

over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
surprise
OMG WUT? Jeremy died?! Whats happening? Canadians, speak up pls!
over a year ago AngelGirl1992 said…
No he is alive. He was brought to the witches house and Bonnie healed him.
over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
Wait, what's going on???
over a year ago Bangelusfan said…
tongue
Jesus, there's already action going on...
I'm so confused. Anyone watching the actual episode right now?
From a Canadian viewers Twitter (spoiler): "The thing they had to do to set up DE is.......it's just unfortunate. But Stefan will be 75% less pussy now."

"Elena is a whore."

Oh God...this doesn't sound good guys.
last edited over a year ago
meh
I am getting info from Vampire.Diaries.net;

apparently Klaus wanted Stefan because he knew stefan's past as a "ripper" and wants him to be on his team. he wants to take stefan away in exchange for the cure.

So the writers are choosing for Stefan's character to be ruined so Delena is justified. :rolleyes:. One word baby:

P A T H E T I C
mischievous
Well Stefan is def. my fav guy right now, and I want him with another...it can be even Katherine for all I care, just want him w/ someone better...at least he's free now right? *grins*
Ugh, Elena is a fucking WHORE.
hmmm
Apple are ya watching?
hmmm
I ain't even mad right now. I'm calm. Deep breaths.

So Stelena broke up for DE to happen? We all saw this coming.
@Bangelus: No, I'm not, but I'm getting spoilers from some people. Elena is a SKANK.
What? SE broke up? since when?
^I'm hearing Stefan gave himself to Klaus in exchange for a cure?

IDK. I'm off to watch this epic disaster now.
over a year ago Thedarkeststar said…
monkey
They brooke up AGAIN?
angry
^ Yes, that's what AngelGirl said above. I'm guessing that's true. UGH, they had to destroy Stefan's character to JUSTIFY DELENA! THAT'S PATHETIC!
Uh? just when did that happen?
over a year ago kindhiya3 said…
WTF????? Guys please i want some spoilers so what is going on?
monkey
She kissed damon
and Stefan is going off with klaus to save damon’s ass.
Thedarkeststar: What caused her to kiss Damon?
Oh let me guess, he's exchanging himself for a cure for HIS brother, and he's still coming off as a dick in the end, you'll see...just wait for the comments to arise in the tvd spot...
STEFAN IS SELFLESS! He is willing to do anything for his brother!
hmmm
@ApplePie88: I don't know really, I saw a spoiler in Tumbrl, my SE friend is saying for me not to watch because is not worth.
Yep, but because he's the 'boring, righteous brother' ppl will never see what we see...ya know what? THEIR LOSS.
hmmm
I really want to know the whole truth, and whether or not I should really watch this episode, whether it be tonight or tomorrow. I don't want to watch something that is not worth it.
over a year ago Blairwaldorffan said…
It's not break up entirely,Right??!! it's like Stefan is away from Elena in books and DE happen, at-least in books Stefan was away from Elena because of getting humanity and then DE happen but here Stefan is away from Elena to cure his brother, how could DE be justified now, not from Damon's part, not from Elena's part.Explain it to me.
angry
Now I am definitely continue of writing that letter. They will get a piece of my mind. I can reassure you. It's a promise. Those bitches will feel me WARTH
tongue
AngelGirl1992: Did you watch the whole episode?
My friend's post

she cuddled into him then got up and kissed him and pretty much said she loved him so.

God I knew it would happen but... eeeeeeeeeeeewwwww

angry
Ohh what?? she's with ma Stefan while loving Damon? now she's gonna get them!
^^ What??? OMG, seriously???? WTF???
Wait...the only way that Elena would think she loves Damon and say such a thing is.....if she is in transformation into a vampire...LIKE THE BOOKS.
But she's not in transition Apple, so the basic idea is she's a whore! End off... Is Damon dead?
worried
NO I live in Holland so I have to wait till the morning. But even if elena ire Stefan isn't ruined I still writing that letter
Anyone watching the actual episode right now. I need some solid good information and spoilers being posted here. I'm going nuts.
Klaus stabbed Elijah!
surprise
^ OMG! :O
zzz
Reminds you of someone? *rolls eyes* it does to me...
over a year ago lacage0 said…
stefan is with elijah and klaus's blood is the only thing that can save damon

Stefan has to become a ripper to get the blood
Damon doing that to Stefan??

@Lacage0: I knew that they had to resort to ruining Stefan's character and throwing him under the bus in order to justify Delena happening.
Damon = Klaus, 'betrayer'.
I doubt he'll get the blood...I hope he doesn't though...Stefan doesn't deserve a brother like the one he has. He deserves better.
And nobody but Elena is being ruined in this ep, cause the way I see it Stef is only trying to save his brother.
Elena is going to come out looking terrible when this is all over.
Stefan was OOC to Bonnie also in today's epi, what I have heard Bonnie was screaming in pain and Stefan didn't care for her pain.As for Elena, she was always that way, not at all straight forward ,it's becoming more evident now in show.Elena is leading Damon to triangle more.Ugh....
meh
Guess what peps, Damon fed on Elena and she was like 'oh stop you're hurting me'...*mumbles* it should be a lot worse
I HATE THIS SHOW.
hmmm
What if it's an illusion in Damon's mind? cause one moment he kisses her the other he's feding on her?
Nevermind
^ I don't think so.It's the real kiss I think, "I'm hearing it all over Tumbler about Elena being whore and all that."So...
I'm done guys. I'm seriously done with this show. They've ruined TVD, seriously. I can't take anymore.
Did it end Blair?