Wich Damon quote from the books should he say in the show?
1) "And how can this boy make you happy when he knows nothing of the world? How will he protect you when he has never faced reality? He has spent his life among books and paintings; let him stay there."
2) "Apparently. If you can call those who fawn on you in the hope that you will lend them money your friends."
3) "I would have thought even you could understand such a simple sentence, Father. Shall I repeat it in Latin for you?"
4) "Interesting things happen in the dark... sometimes."
5) "Saint Stefan in a pique? Imagine. You`re distressed, I suppose, because of my little excursion into your teritory. I only did it because I wanted to be close to you. Brothers should be close."
6) "I am warning you, Stefan, don`t oppose me. It doesn`t matter what I came here for. What I want now is Elena. And if you try to stop me from taking her, I will kill you."
7) "Stefan who?"
8) "My brother, is a fool. He thinks that because you look like Katherine you`re weak and easily led like her. But he`s wrong. I could feel your anger from the other side of town. I can feel it now, a white light like the desert sun. You have strength, Elena, even as you are. But you could be so much stronger..."
9) "I can waken things inside you that have been sleeping all your life. You`re strong enough to live in the dark, to glory in it. You can become a queen of the shadows. Why not take that Power, Elena? Let me help you take it."