Damon & Elena damon & elena fans forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8801-8850 of 14056

over a year ago laurik2007 said…
big smile
Puck/Rachel:)):)) traitor:))) I'm a Quinn/Puck fan but i like both these ships.its strange
over a year ago DeanandDamon said…
no dont go to disney land! thats a lame attempt by california to replicate disney world!! disney world in florida is where its at!!! wth is alton towers? im guessing its not too much fun lol.
over a year ago katie15 said…
Oh yeah that's where I'm going to the one in Florida DD... I am super excited to go to Florida... well America! I've wanted to go their all my life LOL.

Lau, I like Quick too and I loved them at the beginning but then I saw Puck/Rachel scenes and I fell in love with them lol.
last edited over a year ago
actually its pretty hard to ship anyone on that show cause the plot is constantly changing. so one minute puck looks good with quinn and the next with rachel. i think im the only one who like finn and rachel. not that i like rachel its just that i feel bad for finn. hes so pathetic in a good way lol. puck is obviously the hot one (hes much better than w/o the mohawk)but in general i dont like the show for the characters as much as for the music. otherwise u have a very corny, somewhat funny show. the music makes it so entertaining and enjoyable!!!
okay great!!! ive been to disney world two times already but its so big that u cud keep coming back! its the funnest place on earth!!! i really wish u could tour new york while ur here. of course im biased but new york is so awesomely cool!!!!
laugh
Lmao I love your comment about Finn being pathetic LOL. Finn actually annoys me a bit... actually so does Rachel but I still like Puck/Rachel LOL.

Oh and did you guys know? When I've gone on other spots, ones that I love as well, I've seen picks that I've made here... I feel honored that people like my picks enough to make them in a different spot LOL.
I agree Sara:)) to he honest i like every ship:))
Rachel with Puck,Finn,Jesse
Puck with both Rachel and Quinn
the only one i'm not so fond of is Finn/Quinn
kiss
great Katie.....be proud
DD I really want to go to NY as well... but it will have to be another time... but I will definately go there sometime in my life LOL. You are so lucky you live there.XD
well all the characters are kind of annoying. especially will!!! ahhh he freaks me out. ill never get the image of him seducing sue out of my head! gross gross gross! thats so cool katie. like which pics? i never travel outside this spot. i dont know why lol.
and ur right lau- finn and quinn are so wrong. esp. the way she lied to him about the baby!
laugh
Lmao Lau I am.XD
laugh
That's the thing DD! The ones I've seen aren't even that creative anyway lol. Like "DE eye sex or chemistry?" is now in the BL spot, LOL.
i know! i feel lucky lol! ppl get intimidated by new yorkers cause they think we think we are the best. i mean we do tend to have a lot of pride (and we do have the best baseball team) but still we are also really nice! i cant wait for you to one day come. have u ever seen a broadway show? when ur here u should see one. it will knock ur socks off!
big smile
lo Sara that image of Will seducing Sue will haunt me forever:)) but still like the character
can i see that pic? maybe u dont think its creative b/c ur too modest lol!
laugh
I want to go to NY...seriously its been my dream since like forever just have to make some money and i will visit it
tell me about it lau! i used to like him esp when terri was horrible to him with the whole fake pregnancy fiasco but the last few episodes hes been sleeping around and seducing (gag) sue. and sue fell for him which is so odd. i wish she laughed in his face and made some joke like she usually does. instead i felt all icky inside.
yay lau you come too! how much to fly to new york?
link is the one on the Brucas spot.

Yeah I definately will Sara.XD America has so many places I want to visit.XD

And don't put that image back in my mind! LOL.
heart
lol did you see Cats and Dogs...they are making a sequel:))
It's really expensive to go anywhere in America from the UK and everytime I'm going on holiday I think about 95% of flights that go to America are delayed by hours lol.
hey katie those pics are adorable! i remember those early days of one tree hill. ahh u guys are so distracting. im supposed to be watching matt bomer bat his pretty blue eyes on screen.
big smile
Yeah I'm so excited about that film Lau. I also need to go and see Toy Story 3...
worried
not sure about the tickets...to afraid to look but the expenses there worry me a lot
do u have to pay for ur luggage? around here some flights are making u pay for ur carry on! its crazy! u shud be lucky u dont have obama as ur president! ive been hatin on him before it was cool to hate him. to fly within america itself is loads of money. im going to be bankrupt after this trip to disney world!
big smile
Oh that pick isn't mine... that's the one that is copied LOL. Although I agree the pictures are cute.<33

Aww I take that as a complement Sara LOL.

link is my pick ;p
YOU MUST SEE TOY STORY 3!!! BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh i get it now. you mean the question? hey its pretty creative! cant believe they stole ur idea lol! i think de have both!
laugh
Yeah Toy story is freaking amazing. I supposed to be seeing the third one with a friend. Don't get me so excited, I'm super excited already LOL.

Even my mum wants to see it.
laugh
Thank you, although I'm the most uncreative person you could ever meet LOL. Although I have to admit 99% of the time this is me and then BAM! I actually come up with a creative idea LOL.
sick
I still wonder how Brucas has more fans than Leyton...
I'm with Brucas all the way but since Leyton was endgame it got hard shipping them
Aww you shouldn't think like that Lau... when a couple I love isn't end game I always block out the crappy ending LOL.

I just hope DE is end game in the show/books...
ur whole family could see it and love it! it make u depressed about growing up!!! i know im a cry baby but im serious a lot of men cried b/c of this movie.
Also, I think with BL/LP the fans are pretty split. With TVD it's more 60% DE and 40% SE/DB.
big smile
I'm definately seeing it, the question is when... probably next week when I get my wages...XD
Dont get me wrong i love the fact that thay are winning the picks against Layton and the fans havent given up
ur too hard on urself katie lol! and about one tree hill- well i never shipped any of them (when i ship a couple i really ship like crazy) but i guess i preferred lucas (who annoyed me w/ his eye squinting) with brooke. peyton was too serious and they never seemed right for each other.
laugh
Lucas and Peyton to me are like Stelena. Both so similar and serious which makes them boring.

Also Sara you haven't seen my link
big smile
agree Brucas was so much better:)
Yeah... the writers seriously fucked up putting Lucas with Peyton, when imo Brooke is like Damon she NEEDS love as well as wants it, whereas Peyton is just selfish.
go katie!!! put those bamon fans in their place!! i really cant stand them and their annoying ways. and who says ppl hate tvd fans? ive never heard that we are hated. now twilight fans are hated!! that person must have been mixing up the two lol!
laugh
Rachel Berry
Daddy please don't it wasn't his fault
He means so much to me
Daddy please don't, we're gonna get married
Just you wait and see

Noah Puckerman
Every night the same old dream I hate to close my eyes
I can't erase the memory the sound of Julie's cry
She called me up late that night she said :
Joe, don't come over
My Dad and I just had a fight
And he stormed out the door

I've never seen him act this way,
My God, he's goin' crazy
He said he's gonna make you pay
For what we done, he's got a gun!

So run, Joey run, Joey run

Rachel Berry
Daddy please don't, it wasn't his fault
He means so much to me
Just you wait and see

Jesse St. James
Got in my car and I drove like mad
Til I reached Julie's place
She ran to me, with tear-filled eyes and bruises on her face
All at once I saw him there sneaking up behind me (watch-out!)
Then Julie yelled, "He's got a gun!"
And she stepped in front of me

Finn Hudson
Suddenly, a shot rang out and I saw Julie falling
I ran to her, I held her close
When I looked down, my hands were red
And here's the last words Julie said

Rachel Berry
Daddy please don't, it wasn't his fault
He means so much to me

aaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaah

Run, Joey run, Joey run, Joey run, Joey run
Joey run, Joey run.....!

I have this song on repeat :))) love the soundtrack
hahaha that video was weird. i was so confused and poor rachel was trying to be all rebellious.
Lmao @ at Sara's comment and me too Lau, most of the Glee songs are great.XD

Oh have you seen Grease? I know it's kinda cheesy but I like it LOL.
laugh
The Bonnie spot at the moment is JUST Bonnie related LOL.
oh yeah ive seen grease with john travolta! "you're the one that i want one that i want oooh ooh oooh!" well ive pressed play on white collar and have seen matt bomer's pretty blue eyes. it calls to me!!! gtg!
kiss
Cyahh Sara.XD
big smile
didn't saw it....
big smile
You should it's really good.XD

This movie talk is fun.XD
kiss