Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 3418

over a year ago xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
angry
"I swear if Elena kisses Damon then I dont want her with Stefan, she will be so slut and lier that I think Stefan deserve better, so if that happen I will not support Stelena anymore..."

Seriously?

And More...

"OK so I read the latest spoiler/foiler on the Bamon spot... If it turns out to be true I swear to god I will go apeshit !! Something as horrendous as that happens they should atleast give us prior warning so that I don't have to pluck my eyes out watching that on my screen"

Comments:

"I read it too,and even if it's true and it'll piss me off, i've decided not to care. I just want them to get DE over with so that everyone who "they're so epic, they're so hot, they're so in love blahblahbla" can see that they bring the worst out of each other (Damon becomes a whiny b*tch, Elena turns into Katherine) and we can get on with The Vampire Diaries not the Delena Diaries -.-"

"what happen with stefan?? what happen with her big love for Stefan?? and Damon doesnt care hurt his brother again WTF???? I am so mad because it turns out that it is delena diaries all the time, boring no wonder why the rating still are low"

How Pathetic is this??? We tolerate (well sort of) Stelena for 2 freakin seasons with all their lovey dovey crap and their cheesy lines and WE've been getting crap from the writers about DE but we still watch the show. But when it comes down to DE having a moment (which isn't even confirmed) they go all ballistic and threaten to stop watching the show??? What the fuck is up with that?
And what is the most stupid thing is that they're blaming the low ratings on the DE scenes. WHAT DE SCENES??? The whole season has been infested with Stelena thats why the ratings are so freakin low!!! URGHHHHHHH!
over a year ago EllaEnchanted said…
angry
Okay I need a rant! I try to ignore & avoid SE or DB. But my gosh I'm so angry they have just gone into complete DE bash mode by the looks of things. SE are actually calling Elena a 'slut' if she kisses Damon, saying that they don't want her with Stefan if she does that bcos then she qualifies as a slut and a 'liar'. How exactly does that determine her to be a slut or a liar? they don't even know the circumstances of it yet, they don't know what's going to happen, they fail to see time & time again, that this show is about a fucking LOVE TRIANGLE between Stefan/Elena & Damon.

They have to realize that at some-point in the series Elena's feelings for Damon will take to the spot-light & they will kiss eventually whether it happens in the Finale or not it's only a matter of time. But to call her a slut is just ridiculous we have had to watch SE slobber all over one-another for 2 seasons now. YES 2! Have we stopped watching? have we called Elena any nasty names because she is with Stefan & not Damon?. NO we haven't because we're are not like that, that's not what our fan-base is about, as much as we dislike/hate SE together we don't bash on Elena for it, even when she's telling Stefan 'I love you' every 5 minutes, because we have genuine like for her character, we don't hate on a character just because they are with one that we dislike we stick it out, we have faith & we have been unblieveably patient upto this point because we are the 'Epic Love Story' we have the EPIC moments not SE & we know that DE are going to happen. And TBH we deserve it after how long we'ev had to put up with SE & their moaning over the possibility of one kiss! I just think shit to them for that, they sound ridiculous, it's not fair. So SE'rs JOG ON!

Even another SE fan saying things such as: "Why do the writers insist on having DE flirt with each other?" - REALLY..ARE YOU KIDDING? does that need to be asked of the writers seriously? Do they just not get it. How many times does this have to be addressed, the show is about a LOVE TRIANGLE! So how on earth do they expect her to just be in love with Stefan all of the time & only spend time with him. It's beyond ridiculous they know that the writer's are building upto DE, yet they choose to ignore it & act like they aren't actually going to happen & that the show doesn't revolve around a love triangle even though it's the central part of the show. So if the show is about a love triangle of 2 brothers being in-love with the same woman then they are not going to have her spend all of her time with Stefan even if she is in love with him to begin with, it just doesn't work like that & they are just stupid to render such silly questions!

To me they sound afraid of DE because they know that they're going to happen eventually whether they like it or not & it could happen sooner than they think. Especially with these new spoilers surfaced which are possibly true. Don't let them fool you they are fully aware of DE's epicness/chemistry etc & the progression of Elena's feelings towards Damon. They just choose to deny all of it bcos they know that DE are building up, they are in complete awareness of their potential as a couple, they see that DE over-shadows SE's relationship completely & thats why they ask stupid questions & vent out so much anger towards them, they have no control over it. And If they don't like it then they're in for a tough ride.

@Anna-JH - Yes they are, you tell him LOL.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Lostie58 said…
I agree with xIXIxRSBxIXIx and Ella, I am sick and tired of SE and DB fans crap!!! DE have had rarely any scenes this season!! How could they be the reason for low ratings??? If any ship is the reason for the low ratings it is Stelena and Their boring ass romantic getaway!! @Ella yes it is a love triangle!! And SEers/DBers don't give a shit, all they want is Stelena and Bamon(Which will never happen)!! This show wouldn't even be happening if it was only Stelena all the Time, people would get bored out of their fucking minds!! This show would not be NEARLY as popular if Damon was not in it, or if he never had scenes with Elena. They can say it all they want, but I bet if you asked everyone who watches the show why they watch the show, at least more than half of them would say because of Damon and Delena. It just annoys the fuck out of me!!! I bet they are just afraid of what will happen when DE do happen, because when they do happen, they know SE are over because everyone will go crazy for Delena! Ok I'm done ranting I just needed to get that off my chest!!
over a year ago KrissyDelenaFTW said…
I don't think Elena is a slut I think people tend to forget this big detail she is never made Damons girlfriend she stays Stefans girlfriend and she falls for two people you can't help who you fall in love with but she has yet to do anything slutty maybe I see the term slut different then people idk.
Oh so today on tumblr I got called a ugly cunt and was told to due because I'm a Delena fan.

It was a anon message I felt at that moment like a badass lol
I don't get why people think once I get Delena I'm going to see the light about how horrible they are? Like are the people who say this to me my brain or something? I didn't even become a actual shipper until Bloodlines people I shipped DE in the books but kept my options open for the show and bam DE is my OTP it's not going to change for myself and I'm sure for all DE fans once it happens so idk why people say I'm going to see just how bad the disaster that is DE when it happens I've waited 2 yrs through SE and stuck with this show during that I think I'm ready to see just how EPIC DE is going to be thank you much.
over a year ago xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
@Lostie58 (its probaly a nuisense typing up my UN, so it's Resha) and yeah compared to SE we havent been getting that much scenes so it's kinda obvious why the ratings are so low. It actually makes me laugh to know that SE and DB fans are so desperate that they'll say stuff like this. Its complete logic anyway: majority of the fandom are Delena shippers, so if we keep on getting SE scenes, obviously we're going to tune out, so becuase they've lost a majority of their viewers, the ratings will be freakin low. And more Delena scenes = more viewers. DUH!!! How could they ignore such a blatant fact. Its pathetic.

Oh and Krissy? You got called an ugly cunt because u ship DE? How low and pathetic can they get?
@KrissyDelenaFTW - That is awful & terribly uncalled for thats just taking things beyond extremes where ships are concerned when they are making nasty personal comments like that which are purely based on the couple that you ship! They should be disgusted that is unacceptable.

SE are in turmoil basically, there ship has that shit point they knew was going to come. I thought this was hilarious what an SE fan has said:
"Season two for me has been a disaster"
Erm WHAT... how'd you figure that exactly? If S2 has been a disaster for any ship its DE. We have had the odd epic moments this season BUT we have had hardly any DE at all this season, we even had around 5 episodes where they weren't even really apparent to the LOVE TRIANGLE. And what makes this comment even funnier is that this whole freaking season has been hardcore SE to the point of disgust. So how on earth can this person come out with something as ridiculous as that? I just find it completely unfathomable. Almost the whole entirety of S2 has been SE ccentric, circling around their love for one-another, getting back together, breaking up, kissing I love you's and romantic getaways & they've got another romantic day coming up for them, what more do they want? Their couple has had everything, we have had the odd incredible moment but apart from that what have we really had exactly? we haven't even had Elena come out and admit any of her true feelings yet or even a kiss, and their now moaning at the very prospect of one DE kiss, and the thought that maybe the SF won't be all about SE again. Do me a favour! Our couple has had barely any screen time as of late & they're STILL COMPLAINING. I guess that proves just how threatened they are by DE.

They even believe Julie's latest tweet on the spoilers. I wouldn't if I was them, she hardly sticks to her statements regarding episode info/spoilers at times does she. But obviously they are going to believe it because that's exactly what they wanted/hoped to hear. Urgh & they're complaining about ratings?! Saying that DE are the reason for that & Damon falling out with Stefan... ahhh I do find their comments funny. If anything that will bring the ratings up not lower them, stuff like that creates interest especially when it's over their love for the same woman. I'm not saying that DE make the ratings go up but they don't exactly make them go down either, so how can they say that. It's pretty obvious SE aren't seen as interesting to the majority of TVD audience, but DE are, yet they call DE boring and thats why people don't watch? thats just ludicrous. I'm not about to in-point ships for ratings issues but DE would be the last thing to make TVD sink. If anything people will lose interest at the prospect of going another 5 episodes or longer without any DE or love triangle related storylines. I know NOT ALL SE shippers are bad eggs but I have seen quite a few lately.
over a year ago katie15 said…
Lmfao if Delena are down to the ratings go being bad, why is it that the last episode THAT HAD A LOT OF BAMON has some of the worst ratings EVER in the history of TVD? LMAO. Sure it's down to DE.
It was odd I think it's because I kept blogging DE fan made pics so I pissed someone off lol.

I think it's about time they get moving on the together triangle I'm pretty sure that the core of the story well that's what the back of the book said lol
over a year ago JanaP said…
Just did go and checked a russian site, wanted to know what they think about the last episode. They aren´t aware that there is a Bamon ship or that Damon bashing because he said that he will always choose Elena. They watched that episode and were all for DE, their dance and the last sceene. Bamon wasn´t even mentioning by anyone. That was a theard for all fans, not just for a ship. They don´t know there is a ship like Bamon and don´t care about them. So viewers who aren´t aware of shippers, don´t see NOTHING on screen that would tell them that there is something between Bamon. Now some people say that DE fans see something that isn´t there- but how come it that people who doesn´t know about interwievs, promotions or fans, still can see that DE are the love story of that show. Russia, Germany and many other countrys: these fans want all DE and want these two together. That can´t be true that so many people are crazy and see something that isn´t there. It´s not logical. But that so many fans aren´t aware of Bamon says alot about how great their sceenes are or their "built up". Noone cares for Stelena.
^It's pretty much the same with the argument that DE "don't make sense". In fact, it's THIS COMMENT that doesn't make sense. The show is about a love triangle, DE have had A LOT of scenes together and the writers/actors talk about them in interviews. They've also happened in the books. So how is it that DELENA don't make sense but BAMON do? Bamon, who have had virtually no scenes, are only really praised by Kat and have had NO HINTS of anything between them becoming romantic. Urgh, come up with better arguments hunny.
over a year ago tellymaster said…
You know what I have seen? "Bamon has so much potential. I cannot see that in Delena at all." Gee. Why don't you go and rewatch all the episodes? I honestly didn't know anyone even shipped Bonnie and Damon together until I joined Fanpop. It was a huge shock for me.
And before they whine and bitch about why the ratings have been bad, why don't they check which episodes have the lowest ratings? I find it kind of sad that they could be so delusional about how it's the DE "scenes" that are the reason the ratings have been bad. Wow. I don't know how much more ungrateful they can get.
angry
Did you know that some Stelena fans sending Nina hating tweets after these pictures with Ian came out? They tweeted to her that she just should admit being with him and that she´s liar. These people are crazy, leave Nina alone, she can date whoever she wants and will admit her realationship whenever SHE wants, because it´s her life.
^Yeah some people are just...urgh.

I find it funny that DE are blamed for the ratings, when it actually comes down to DE haven't actually had as many scenes as last season. And the episode that got the most ratings this season was the DE ILY and both the episode with the least amount of ratings for this and last season has had SE/DB related scenes. So if it IS about couples, DE are not to blame.
@Katie Agreed. I just cannot for the life of me fathom out how DB can say that DE don't make sense as a pairing but Bamon do? LOL How is that exactly. DE are a prominent fixture in the books & TV show. Bamon are only a 'minor thing' in the books & they are never discussed or addressed as anything other than enemies on the show who only come together when they need each other powers to help Elena or the others.
@tellymaster - You know what I have seen? "Bamon has so much potential. I cannot see that in Delena at all."
^ It's quotes like that from people that just annoy me so much. It is actually just so funny that they would even render an opinion like that of such poor quality on the pairings of this show. Just how exactly do "Bamon" have more 'potential' than Delena. Bamon are not even a notable fixture on the show they have zero scenes together & when they do they virtually always involve some of the other characters. They are never shown to be anything more than just two characters that just get along in desperate times for the sake of Elena. They don't have any scenes together to create any kind of "potential" between them not to mention their characters don't seem to connect on any level & have no on-screen chemistry. And then for them to say that they can't see ANY potential in DE is just too funny considering they have had a TON of epic moments throughout the series so far, they have had so many scenes together with their undeniable chemistry/connection & we have seen the build-up of DE since the very begnning of the show. Every single one of DE's moments is proof of their POTENTIAL. If DB can call having no scenes, no on-screen chemistry no real or huge possibility of them happening in the future as potential as oppose to all that I have just mentioned for DE then they're are in denial.
over a year ago epicdelena4ever said…
LMFAOOO @ all the hate comments why are people pathetic and jealous. people who STILL deny delena are stupid, period. if u cant see delena is here then U ARE BLIND. to the trolls that are reading this... YES... U!!!!!!!!! they need to get over the fact that DE WILL happen and they cant do anything about it no matter how hard they deny it or tweet julie and kevin about it ..do they really think the writers give a shit what they say....NOOOOOOO.
OH...and if elena is a slut for kissing damon...then bonnie will be too because she is with jeremy.
over a year ago TVD_Lover said…
angry
Okay, who was on this spot when the SE fan came on? No one? Just me? Oh, okay then, but WHAT THE F*CKING HELL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! REALLY?!?!?!??! Honestly, I just pity her. She's new to fanpop, and is trying to show her...WORTHINESS of the SE club, I dunno! I just...GUH, SHE HAS TO F*CKING STAY OFF, IF THEY CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT TO HER ON THEIR THREAD, THEN SHE HAS TO STAY OFF FANPOP PERIOD.
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
big smile
You know, when an SE or DB fan comes to our spot and lashes out on us &/or DE, I don't get angry. I just LMAO! And say "Thank you". When I see that, it just further proves that DE IS a threat to their couple. And it's eating them alive to know that DE WILL. EVENTUALLY. HAPPEN. And they're worried. I LOVE IT!
laugh
@Leytonfan4ever: LOL. I love it too.
over a year ago brokenheartlove said…
crying
^^ @ TVD_Lover I was there and she said some really mean things. I felt so offended. She didn't just do it to us, but to the Bamon spot as well... :( I wish people could just be nice to each other, even if they ship different things.
over a year ago delenasalvatore said…
OK, I didn't see this, but apparently one SE shipper was on our spot and said some bad things. A DE shipper who is here quite a lot went on the SE wall and basically tried to make peace, saying we should all try to get along. The only one who has replied so far, is someone who I've seen on the Bamon spot, and may be one of the worst anti-Delena people I've ever seen. She more or less brushed our DE fan's peace offering off, saying that SE will be endgame, so it doesn't matter about shipper wars, but once all is said and done, many people, especially Delena fans are going to feel stupid. I mean, what the heck?! Our shipper was only trying to be nice! This person has posted so much stuff on the Bamon spot saying how DE fans are the worst, and when one of us tries to make peace, she won't even extend an olive branch.
The SE fan was ridiculous all she did was come here & go over to DB and criticize DE & DB ships. She seemed set on causing an argument & had written it in such an offensive way. I know she was a new fan but I think she still must have known what she said and how she did it wasn't right or fair, she also made assumptions as to why we ship DE which weren't true.

I don't think it's a good idea to post make peace not war posts on rival spots walls. I know that when our fans do them it really is just to make the peace & share the love :) But it's pointless because they don't listen & it causes trouble, then they use it as an excuse to scrutinize our ship further. They will continue to troll regardless. It's hard to ignore them I KNOW they really do anger me too, but we just have to ignore them as best we know how & show them that we won't do the same & stoop to their level's..if anything we should pity them our ship is badass, SE is boring/secure/predictable & DB is non-existent. Remember SE & DB fans have nothing exciting to discuss regarding their ships because they consist of boredom & a high level of DENIAL. Thats why they feel the urge to come over here & bash DE, that & because they are CLEARLY JEALOUS, when they come over here & post harsh words on our walls about DE having no chemistry or whatever, they say it because subconciously they know we do have the chemistry & everything else that goes with it, they just hate that DE are going to happen so much & there's nothing they can do about it so they vent at us, which they know is wrong and completely dis-respectful but they continue to do so anyway.
over a year ago TVD_Lover said…
There were actually TWO posts for peace on the SE wall, I made the first one, which had, like, ALL positive comments and AWESOME feedback, they were really nice about it! Then the second wall post (which was by a different person) had some really NEGATIVE feedback and I was so surprised that they reacted so well to mine and not to the other person's, it was shocking! The first one that I posted worked so well, people replied like, "we're one big family" "of course, we're sorry about that" "don't worry, it won't happen again", like a really awesome, positive attitude. I think it's just the different ways me and the other girl (I don't remember who she was) went about it (but plus, she was french, I believe, and excused herself for any errors she might have made while writing, so maybe they construed something differently than she intended???) The point is, I'm pretty sure this will all settle, and I'm really glad it didn't blow up like I thought it would! I think I'm having the most trouble here, lately, with DB fans...I don't understand why they're so rude, sometimes... :/ I wish they weren't!
OMFG this bamon chick....u all know who i am talking about probably is the biggest BITCH EVER. all she does is bash....i have not seen one good comment come out of her mouth. she is such a little troll and hypocrite. she LOVES bamon and prasies damon with everything concerning bonnie then shits on him when it comes to anything about elena. to REALLY love damon u have to love him good or bad. she says damon has absolutly no respect for elena???? and he does for bonnie? yeah ...thats why he wants her dead. so much respect right?
laugh
^I saw a Bamon fan which wasn't said on the 'B' words wall that she wanted Stefan to kick Damons ass tonight & she's suppose to be a Bamon fan LOL. Il be clear on this. If you support Bamon then doesn't that mean that you're a Damon fan? yet she's wishing on him to take a beating by Stefan. That speaks volumes about how shit & non-exsistent their ship actually is. Clearly not a true Damon fan/supporter or even one for her own ship IMO, you don't go around saying ridiculous crap like that about one half of your own ship. What a loser.
over a year ago locaxox said…
worried
My mood is so low right now. There's so much Damon hate after the last episode. Especially on the CW lounge. They all think his 'obsession' with Elena is pathetic. Seriously I'm starting to lose hope. When are we going to see something real from Elena? And that quote from Katherine about how it's not true love unless returned has made me even more depressed. Were the writers trying to send us a message or something? ugh
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
They all think his 'obsession' with Elena is pathetic.

LMAFOOOOOO!!!! And what's Stefan's excuse? Because not too long ago that Stefan was OBSESS with Elena, and he didn't even know her!
over a year ago traceypharm said…
He was stalking her for heaven's sake before he wanted to know her. "I wanted to make sure she wasn't Katherine." Yep. Classic obsession.
zzz
@locaxox : Those people who hate Damon on CW, or frankly anywhere there is hate for him: are completely ignorant. They do not want to give Damon a chance and the benefit of the doubt. Their preference for Stelena/Bamon blinds them so much that they won't even to try to see what Damon himself prooves by his actions and words. They do not understand that the story and Damon's character is alot more complex than simply a brother who wants to steal his brother's girl.

I really need to go to bed. I can't sleep because of this.
laugh
Thanks you guys for the ammunition against the SE fans. Awesome :D Thanks Tracey. You've made me feel better :)
The fact that people STILL say Damon has an obsession with Elena and isn't in love with her is just showing how delusional some people are. They are going to feel like right idiots when DE are end game.
@Katie - WORD.
Some of the stuff that's being said...

She (Elena) don't trust Damon, I thought that was pretty obvious
How can you trust a murderer who snapped your brothers neck, all cause she would not leave her boyfriend and go run off with him. Sorry, but if there is anything we learn from Damon, its how to UNHEALTHILY long for a woman..... he's a borderline obsessive stalker, thats not cool to portray as "love" no matter how twisted some of you young women are

I'm not referring to the actor or any preference for Stefan over him. I'm just sick of watching him hurt women, it's disturbing that some people actually like this character. He is a murderer/woman beater/rapist with no hope.

Argh I feel like smacking these people round the head. I have never seen people hate on Damon this much. Even at the start of S1 when he was bad people still didn't hate on him this much
over a year ago tina-kiss said…
^ LOL. Did they forget that this is a TVSHOW? More importantly, it's a TVSHOW about VAMPIRES. So really, they're pulling the moral code? Really? Not every vampire is a Saint like Stefan. And if they don't like that, why are you still watching this show?
Also, if they're really comparing this to real life, then wouldn't you do ANYTHING for the person that you love?
STOP HATING ON DAMON.
They would prefer Damon to be like in season one. Then he isn´t a treat to Stelena anymore. But in the same time they judge him for being like that. How can anyone ship Damon....... and Bonnie when they hate him??????? It just showing that they aren´t fans of them but Stelena.
Also the same people who say that Damon is bad want Bonnie with him, doesn´t make sense at all...
Agreed. I'm actually thinking about leaving the CW lounge. There's so much hate for Damon and Delena. Makes me sad :( Tina I agree with you. It can't be compared to real life. Or if they want to compare it to real life and play the moral code, lets look at Bonnie who tried to burn Damon alive and continuously give him an aneurism. Damons a vampire so killing/hunting is in his nature. What's her excuse?
Jana: I dunno what the hell they want when it comes to Damon... first they say he's too evil and now he's too boring. He can never win. I don't get fans that hate Damon but want him with Bonnie. It's the most illogical thing.

Yeah I'm sure they'll be the most epic couple ever... she can set him in fire to really put him in his place (which is soooo sexy) and he can add another bite mark to her neck (one bite from him that nearly kills her isn't enough)--- The definition of hot Bamoness *PUKE*
I don´t get where they see the potential story with DB???? Because there´s nothing to overcame or forbidden. DE have the most potetial in that show. I doupt she will leave Stefan when she will love Damon. Not because she will love Stefan more or Damon not enough, but because of her own moral that Damon is Stefans brother, then she repidedly said how she isn´t another Katherine. That girl will suffer alot when she fell in love with Damon.
Ok. I really need to rant about this. Desperately.

Can I please punch Stefan? I fucking hate him. I used to like him, but now I cannot stand him. He's rubbing the fact that he has Elena in Damon's face and just doesn't care. He knows Damon is in love with Elena. He just loves the fact that he is torturing his brother, doesn't he? Well Stefan, if you were the only one protecting Elena, she would have been dead a long time ago. At least Damon can keep her safe.
I can't wait to see how he feels when Elena starts to go for Damon. I hope he feels what Damon feels. I hope Damon rubs it in his face. He deserves it.

Don't even get me started on Elena. She thinks Stefan is all good and innocent and pretty much the savior of the human race while Damon is some irresponsible airhead. The guy is doing everything he can to keep you safe. He is willing to die just so you can live. How do you repay him? "Make sure Damon doesn't do anything stupid." Are you kidding me? Give him some respect.
angry
That comment by Elena ticked me off.
over a year ago Anna_JH said…
angry
@tellymaster (sorry I don't know your name!) I completely, 100% agree with you.

Stefan has hit a new low in my books. He realized after Damon's words in 2X18, that he hasn't done the hard work needed to keep Elena alive when it should, being Elena's boyfriend, have been his main responsibility - not the brother whom he disagrees with, degrades and rejects on a daily basis. IT WAS HIS JOB and what does he do to show his thanks? -- Throws it all back into Damon's face, "back off, back off" yeah... Stefan would NOT have been saying that had Damon not given him that wake up call.
And then to throw the "love/respect" comment into Damon's face... fuck me, I was livid. Stefan does not appreciate anything Damon has done for himself/Elena at all... I only WISH Stefan could have seen Damon's love confession in 2X08. I hope, however slim it may be, that Stefan finds out about that one day.

Stefan ACTS like the good brother where Damon IS the good brother. Elena is alive because of Damon's forward-thinking, harsh reality and protection. Stefan has been complacent about the entire ordeal and is happy so long as he reaps the benefits.
over a year ago bibbii_ said…
Am I the only one who is depressed, sad, pessimistic, pissed off, etc. after last episode?!
Because I am.. :((( I feel so sad how bad almost everyone treats Damon. Stefan seems to not really care about him and neither did Elena shine with her kind towards Damon in last episode..
The only ones who seem to care are Andie and Ric(but he couldn't be here, btw real Ric is finally back ! Woot! at least something positive haha).
I think the reason why Damon bit Andie was because she said "I care about you, Damon" and although it's actually a nice act of her but Elena already told him the same thing in 2x01 and I guess Andie saying that reminded him of that moment and reminded him in general of Elena and how angry he was and so on :( It simply was too much for him :( BUT he didn't kill Andie and that shows that he really changed. Season 1 Damon would have smirked afterwards or sth but he was sorry for what he had done to her and compelled her to leave. If this doesn't show he cares about others, then I don't know.. WHY CAN'T ELENA SEE HOW HE REALLY IS AND HOW HE HAS CHANGED??! grrr.. I, personally, don't really see a change between Damon and Elena. Their relationship hasn't moved forward since this season has started and this makes me really sad and kinda lose hope :( Damon always suffers, it's only getting worse and worse but he fucking finally deserves Elena's love! PLEASE let her show some love towards him and if possible VERY SOON PLEASE! or I will be seriously PISSED OFF! -__-

btw TOTALLY agree with @tellymaster!!!! She spoke right out of my soul, thank you!
over a year ago Joline said…
hmmm
@bibbii_ I totally agree with you
I thought this was about a love triangle but I don't see much of it or am I so blind?
I really want to see the relationship between Damon and Elena finally develop in something more but from the moment we start to get our hopes up, they push them back in the " hate" zone.

I honestly start to think that Elena is the one who doesn't deserve Damon's love for now =/
over a year ago shankii said…
angry
I HATE Stefan soooo much, I didn't care about him before but he crossed the line, he can go fuck himself, I can't stand him anymore, there, I had to say it xD!
over a year ago shankii said…
angry
@tellymaster you said everything that's on my mind right now, I'm really angry at him, I'm glad Damon punched his face ¬¬
over a year ago Aubreykarew said…
angry
Ugh saint stefan can die in the pits of hell
over a year ago DelenaLover said…
I am so over Stefan. I don't even care. I used to like him but now he's becoming more and more unlikable with each episode. Who the hell does he think he is speaking for Elena like that? How does he know Elena doesn't respect him? So fucking annoying. And honestly, he made it seem like he was just taking advantage of Damon's feelings for Elena.
over a year ago Madelayna said…
before i watched the episode, i had read so much about it! i saw hatred towards stefan everywhere in this spot, towards damon in other spots, & generally DE fans being really depressed after this one.

so now i finally watched it and...i don't really feel the same way. imo we haven't had a proper DE scene since 2x08 (or maybe "i will always choose you" quote is a little exception lol) so an episode without delena is nothing new at all. & what's more i didn't even care! :O the episode was soo amazing itself that i didn't even notice i didn't get my DE dose xD there. i said it :D i LOVED katherine & elijah's scenes, i totally ship them right now <3 but pretty much all the flashbacks were awesome, elijah & klaus smashed it! :D
as for the salvatore brothers...i hated them BOTH in this episode. stefan was a total d*ck (nothing new, though). his brother keeps on saving his girlfriend, & stefan never ever said "thank you". WHATS MORE, all damon gets is "i have one thing you'll never have. her respect". lol stefan seriously?! your girlfriend would have been dead by now if it weren't for your brother, you stupid twat. omg i wanted to punch him so badly, he's really so freakin selfish & doesn't care about his brother at all. bleh. but as for damon, he pissed me off in this episode as well :S he acted like a total dumb ass. first of all, i think he should have apologised to elijah. secondly, i didn't like the fact he didn't have faith in elena ;/ even stefan let her play by her own rules, but damon didn't care, everything must have gone exactly how HE wanted. elena is a smart girl, he should have given her more freedom. & that thing with andie, that the hell was that? i know damon is one of the most complex characters ever, but he seemed TOO emotionally unstable...as if he were premenstrual or something lol.
over a year ago bibbii_ said…
@Joline thank you

I have to share this with you guys:
link
I kinda love the "Please shut up"-part and Damon's look
everyone knows damon is better than stefan....thats why thez are hatin