Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2851-2900 of 3418

over a year ago loveofdelena said…
angry
i totally agree with you! her attitude towards him is sooo not on! why the hell can't she just see that he is changing??!! why does she have to be so damn blind! why does she continue to go after stefan, even after everything he has put her through!, if i where her i would fuck stefan off, and be down on my hands and knees begging damon for forgiveness!! elena's actions really surprized me in the latest episode, that is just not like her at all. especially after everything her and damon have been through together, it's unreal and totally occ!!
over a year ago delenasalvatore said…
I think the writers took a BIG gamble in having her say that when they KNEW what the reaction would be. As one fan said: 'When Stefan cares, she is happy. When Damon does, she is not.' Total irony. The writers have usually done a good job of demonstrating that Elena cares about both brothers, but here...I don't know what their game was, but intuition is telling me that Elena will suffer the consequences for her actions and words. If she doesn't, then the writers are just making a mockery of everything DE is based on. I read someone's post on vampire-diaries.net who said: 'WHY DO YOU SHIP DELENA WHEN YOU HATE ELENA? STELENA FANS DON'T HATE ONE HALF OF THEIR SHIP' and blah blah blah, and I replied: 'SE fans HAVE hated Elena.' They called her a bitch for 'cheating' on Stefan in 2x22, they sent death threats to Kevin and Julie after the kiss in 3x10 and they hated her for giving up on Stefan so 'easily' after 3x09 aired. In this case, SE fans hated Elena unnecessarily. Damon was dying, she didn't know the full story and thought Stefan had betrayed her and Damon, and she totally wanted to kiss Damon back in 3x10, and at that time, there was nothing stopping her from doing it. For DE shippers however, any 'hate' some might have felt was completely justified. But they hate her for what she SAID, they don't hate HER, because if they did, they wouldn't ship DE. There's a difference, I think.
angry
yes, a very BIG difference!!! uugghh!! i tell you, im seriously getting PISSED OFF with the annoying stelena fans on tumblr!! why can't they just post there own fuckin BULLSHIT in THEIR GOD DAMN SPOT!!!! WHY MUST THEY ALWAYS POST IT IN OURS!!! IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF GOING ON THE DELENA SPOT, EXPECTING TO BE CHEERED UP, ONLY TO FIND THE ANNOYING FUCKERS POSTING SHIT ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY LOVE THEIR PRECIOUS COUPLE, AND HOW MUCH THEY LOATH OURS!!! SERIUOSLY, JUST FUCK THE HELL OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN GOD DAMN SPOT!!!, STOP FUCKING POSTING IN OURS!!
over a year ago TheWuzzy said…
In the past four episodes I've gone from feeling slightly sorry for Stefan because he's a useless but well meaning character to full on hating his sorry guts. I mean, for god's sake, how DARE he nearly drive his ex off a bridge, and then act like SHE should be sorry for kissing someone else -- when SHE AND STEFAN AREN'T EVEN DATING! The arrogant, self righteous prat! He has the sheer godamned cheek not only to have pushed Elena away for ages and broken her heart, when he had every oppurtunity to go back to her, but to then constantly refuse her and pretend to be evil just to make himself feel better while he wallows in his own guilt, and to legitamise his own pathetic self loathing behaviour to himself. THEN (oh my god and this is what makes me furious) as soon as someone else (ie Damon) appears to have a tiny bit of a chance with Elena, SUDDENLY, by SHEER COINCIDENCE, he comes running back all 'OH BTW I LOVE HER!' Well, guess what, St Stefan, you Squirell Face Loser Douchebag Jerkophile, you don't have the RIGHT to proclaim your feelings for her - you had your chance and you shoved it away! The scumbag! Talk about 'dog in the manger' - when Elena's single, he doesn't want her and refuses her on purpose, but as soon as someone ELSE goes near her, he comes squirrelling and snivelling back, acting like HE'S the one that's been wronged! But we know better, don't we, Stefan you selfish slimeball. WE know what a little piece of dirt you really are. How anyone can possibly go on defending their disgusting St Stefan after he's totally proved what a bastard he is, I will NEVER understand... XO GRRR!
Mind you, Elena's terrible behaviour in 3x14 was bad in a similar way - she pushes Damon away from her but gets pissed when he goes near someone else, and then SHE goes squirrelling off to Squirrell Face for comfort. However, don't get me wrong, I can forgive Elena. Her actions were done in anger and mistake, and she didn't mean them, not out of selfishness...UNLIKE STEFAN THE SCUMBAG.
But never fear, I have total confidence in DE endgame. Because anything else is just ludicrously laughable. I mean, can you imagine Elena chosing Stefan over Damon forever? I mean seriously? YEAH RIGHT!
over a year ago Laynaa said…
LOL if you guys want a great laugh, read the comments on the Hollywood Life poll. Some might piss you off, but when reading some of them, it sounds as if a 10 year old wrote them.
One thing I realized and found out, Stelena is more for the younger audience. More young fans.
over a year ago DelenaDiaries said…
@TheWuzzy its funny cos I thought I was the only one that thought Stefan looked like a squirrel. Then I realised it was offensive to squirrels.
@Laynaa I agree, I was watching TVD with this girl born in 2000 and she was totally all for Stelena and 'Damon should die' I'll admit I yelled at the poor 11 year old but she deserved it!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago delenaluv said…
laugh
i commented on some idiot calling some d/e fan named rachel dumb and basically that she should die. i commented as grow the hell up. with comments like this they hAVE 2 be no older than 12 and total edward fans.obviously 2 young 2 understand and appreciate what it truely means 2 have an epic love or a love thats journey is even worth calling epic.
over a year ago darkdoll59 said…
I truly think that Stelena is appealing to the younger fans , I'll admit I was in the 9th grade and I somewhat loved SE but I always preferred DE , as I grow up I am in the 12th grade now I realized what a fail SE is
@darkdoll59, exactly. You can clearly tell the maturity levels when their typing crap like "STELENA 4EVER!" And posting stuff that makes no sense.
I'll stick to the fandom that atleast has more common sense thank you very much!
big smile
i know!! i agree!, you can so totally tell that these comments are written by 12-15 year olds!! either that or they are fans of that douchebag justin biber, and since st stefan has a look of him well...i mean, they NEVER write down WHY they love stelena, only that they love them. and when they do finally right something, the complete and utter BULLSHIT that they come out with, is UNBLIEVEABLELY STUPID AND RIDCULOUS, THAT IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!
I had a SE fan once tell me to fucking burn in hell and hopes I die. I of course laughed my ass off. But all I could say back was, "Is that what you said to Julie & Kevin?"
surprise
wow!! nice example to set the younger viewers!! *sarcasm* wishing someone dead just because they don't share the same opinion as you??!! HOW HEARTLESS AND PATHETIC!!! I HOPE YOU REPORTED THIS PERSON!!, SHE CAN NOT BE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH THAT!! THAT'S JUST DOWNRIGHT SICK!!
^ I did report her, but it didn't do any good.
Another thing is I always see this excuse from SE fans, "Eww, he slept with Elena's mother. Or he slept with Rebekah, that shows he don't love Elena." <- These excuses are what show me this is a comment from a young naive girl. Those are the type of fans I can't deal with! Their so juvenile with their words, its hard to take them seriously.
I think that SE fans don't have a good reason for why Stelena should be endgame. I just hear the same old things: 'Because they are meant to be.' 'Because they are epic.' 'Because they love each other.' 'Because Elena chose Stefan first, and that means she will always choose him first.' 'Because Stefan loves Elena more, he gave her up and saved his brother countless times.' I don't know what age range SE fans have; maybe it's partly their age, but maybe it's just that they can't help having such a shallow understanding of love because of who they ship. If they had given the love triangle any thought, they would realise that if SE truly are meant to be, and epic and all those things, then Elena wouldn't NEED to be attracted to Damon to figure out she belongs with Stefan. When you find The One, you KNOW. It is sheer nonsense to claim that Damon will always be the third wheel and Elena will spend the rest of the series in love with Stefan. If that were true, then it doesn't make Elena look very likeable, does it? If I shipped SE, I wouldn't want her to end up with Stefan. It makes her a very shallow person. I watched 'Crazy, Stupid, Love' recently and what Cal says at the end of the movie really struck me:

'I met my soulmate when I was 15 years old, and I have loved her every minute of every day since I first bought her that mint chocolate chip cone...I have loved her even when I've hated her (only married couples will understand that one), and I don't know if it's gonna work out. I don't know what's going to happen. But I can promise you this: I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one, YOU NEVER GIVE UP.'

This is why DE are such a strong couple: they never give up on each other, no matter what happens. I get that Stefan is consumed by guilt, and that according to his sense of nobility, he thinks it's better to distance himself from Elena than to accept her love, but if his love for her was so strong, WHY did he give up so quickly?? It's not that he stopped loving her, because he didn't. He just gave up, and at one point, he even tries to turn it around and blame Elena, in 3x11 when he says 'I lost you the minute I left town with him, you just haven't admitted that to yourself yet.' Now, that is a total lie. He knew Elena was trying to find him and risked her life doing it. SHE didn't let go, HE DID. I know I'm supposed to think Stefan's a tragic hero and such a noble and selfless person for doing it, but I don't. I just don't. He can see Elena still loves him, but his pain and his self-righteous sense of duty/principles outweighs her love. So in a way, he's only thinking about himself, and being selfish. Maybe he thinks he doesn't deserve her, but he neglected to tell her that he was a ripper when they first met, and it didn't seem to matter. If she can accept him now, then why can't he just get over himself, or try to make it up to her?
^ I totally agree! Another SE excuse is what Klaus said to Damon 'that love never dies.' or they use the 'it'll always be Stefan.'
Things change. Feelings change. Elena might have said that, but she's growing up and her feelings are growing for Damon as well. Plus I feel like Klaus said that only to stick it to Damon.
Another pet peeve of mine is when people say they know whose endgame. Nobody knows this! It aggravates me when I see, "SE ARE ENDGAME!!" What is this person clairvoyant? Nobody knows this, only the writers/producers. Which I bet they don't even know yet!
damn...if only there was some way of know if the stelena fans are children who don't understand what true, honest love is!! that way we will know what and who we are up against, and use it to our advantage in gaining the upper hand.
over a year ago NateHeartSerena said…
Ok wow.

I found this convo on facebook and HAD to repost.
This Damon fan is awesome!

Ok- the first person basically was saying how Damon gets forgiven for everything and we're all too kind on him blah blah blah.

Then the Damon fan hit back with this epic response which I think sums up why some fans get so pissed off with Stefan and why its hard to stomach his "reasons" for his decisions.

And I quote:
My response may not be cohesive but here it is. You said, “Pretty much everything Stefan has done (since we met him) has been for Elena or Damon.” That right there is the excuse I’m talking about. They always somehow make everything Stefan does about Damon or Elena. Why can’t it ever be about Stefan and his bad choices. I don’t think you can call Damon selfish when he spent all summer looking for Stefan and covering his tracks. You also can’t forget all the times Damon has also saved Stefan. Damon trying to kill Bonnie is canceled out by Bonnie trying to kill Damon, plus she was getting in the way of what he was trying to do. When Damon killed Jeremy he took full responsibility for it and spent the rest of season 2 trying to fix things. Stefan force fed Elena his blood and threatened to kill her, within... 2 episodes he was forgiven for that. Stefan didn’t care if Jeremy died but that was all forgotten because of his man pain.How much can Stefan love Elena if he won’t even deal with his pain (like a real man) to be with her? I just hate his stupid brooding, because I have no idea what he's so frigging emo about. He was his father's pet and preferred son, he had the love of every woman he wanted, they all instantly and immediately fell in love with him. He was lost for a week as a vampire and then got a mentor who held his hand and helped him out. He has been living an exemplary life ever since, so what is he so emo about? Damon owns his flaws and he doesn't whine about them. Damon was in pain all last season and no one knew because he kept it to himself and dealt with it."

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
AMEN TO THAT! That's exactly what bugs me (and a lot more people). I have NO IDEA what he's so friggin emo about.
over a year ago Manonx said…
Yes, this fan's said it all. This is why I'm freaking annoyed by Stefan the last couple of episodes..
angry
haha!! hey guys, want to here something halirious??!! i was reading some of the stelena comments on the peopleschioce delena vs stelena poll, and i gotta say, some of what these annoying idiots come out with is beyond UNBLIEVEABLE!!! here is only a list of some of the pathetic BULLSHIT that they come out with...

excuse 1 : damon is selfish because he never lets elena make her own descitions!! erm...WHAT???!!!! ARE YOU SURE YOUR NOT TALKING ABOUT ST STEFAN HERE???!!!

excuse 2 : stefan gave up everything to save elena and damon!! YEAH, LIKE DAMON WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THE SAME, IF THE ROLES HAD BEEN REVERSED!!

excuse 3 : they have more fans than us, and the only reason we're winning is because we are (in there language?) RABID shippers!!...*smirk*...im not even going to say anything on this, this speaks for it's self!! lol!! all i can say to this is..KEEP FUCKING DREAMING STELENA FREAKS!!!

and there are many more, but i won't want to BORE you all with the details!!

angry
sorry, but HOW ON EARTH ARE THE STELENA FANS BEATING US???!!!! IT'S PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!! THERE IS JUST NOWAY IN HELL THAT THEY CAN OVERTAKE US!!! IT'S SO UNBELIEVEABLY REDICULOUS THAT IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!! i'll bet you anything you want that those stupid bamon are helping them!! it's got to be that!! there is noway on earth that they can over take us, JUST NOWAY IN HELL!!
Apparently, SE were beating us for like, I don't know, 10 minutes, and then word got around that there was a poll, and everyone voted and DE won.
I only looked at some of the comments. What bothers me about a lot of SE supporters is how they can call out Damon for every single thing he's done, but turn a blind eye to Stefan's faults while they're doing it. However, their arguments against Damon/DE don't add up or make sense, because their logic is clouded by prejudice and hatred for him.
I noticed one DE fan posted a link to my 'In The Name of Love' article for one of the reasons why DE should be endgame, which is amazing!
over a year ago eve_k said…
^They always do that!!Whatever Stefan does he is justified and immediatelly forgiven.He made Elena beleive he was going to kill her in the bridge that her parents died and all they said was "Poor Stefan,he just tries to push her away"!!!It is all about Stefan how he feels,how victimized and heroic he is....But when it comes to Damon they remember even a sour look he gave to some random person!!!!!!I think that they do that because they don't have other arguments than those fragile ones...
Whatever this episode did, all I can say is if it makes Bamon & SE fans lose hope, than I guess the episode did something <3
After that episode I wonder if other fanbases will dare to call Damon selfish again..If anything this episode has proven is how selfless he is!!!!
over a year ago twinflames said…
I really wanna see the reaction of all those fans now who never stopped blabbing about how Stefan is always saving Damon's ass! In this episode, Damon not only helped Stefan by killing/turning Abby himself, he also took a big step away from Elena and all but clearing the way for Stefan. Again.. Stefan might have saved Damon numerous times, but all he does is inflict pain on him later. You don't deserve Elena, she's better than you, bla bla bla... And here we have Damon! Who after thinking that he's got no shot at being with Elena anymore (which is obviously not true), graciously backs down for his brother to come forward.
^I wholeheartedly agree!!!Stefa would never do that to Damon...Even now all he does is turning the knife and accusing him "You still love her,admitt it!!!"
over a year ago STEFIdi said…
angry
link LMAO!BAMON FANS REALLY SUCKS!THEY CALLED US DUMB ENTERTAINMENT!!!!
laugh
look who is really dumb. the "little birdie' has 1/2 her ship with some other girl as her icon.
over a year ago DelenaDiaries said…
As a 13 year old in the 8th grade it goes without saying that I am highly offended with a lot of the above statements. I presume the Stelena fans are 11 to 12. But I can honestly say for myself that the level of disappointment I was on after seeing that obnoxious Justin Bieber on the top of the music page practically reduced me to tears. Other than that, even if I was a Stelena which I don't think is possible for a 13 yr old with 3 academic awards, I might try to find a good reason for them to be endgame. I do not ship Damon and Elena because Damon is hot, I mean yes he's hotter than holy hell but I see the chemistry, the facts, the story, the reality. Delena is not a group of rabid, crazy, insane, blind or sick people. We are highly intelligent and capable of watching a TV series without wanting a couple because one of the guys is better looking. Even though he SO IS.
I feel like SE fans love to make arguments about why Stelena is endgame and I feel like they overuse quotes from the show. I thought i'd share some of their reasons why they think they will be.

1* "Because Elena said it'll always be Stefan"
2* "Because Klaus said "that love never dies."
3* "Because Elena called Stefan first."
4* "Because Elena doesn't really love Damon."
5* "Elena rejects Damon and still tries to get back with Stefan."
6* "Because Stefan had her first."
7* "Because they are soul mates"
8* "Because Damon looks 40 and Stefan is more her age."

You can add to the list.

Now read those and tell me if you take any of those seriously, because I don't. Firstly, Elena may have said it'll always be Stefan, but she has grown immensely. People change, and feelings change. They cant keep using that saying to show Elena only loves Stefan. She loved Stefan more at that time but its different now. Her feelings have grown for Damon. And #2 when Klaus said 'that love never dies.' I honestly don't feel their was any hidden meaning behind it. He only said it to stick it to Damon, IMO.

#3, now last nights episode, Elena did indeed call Stefan but she said she called Damon 10 times the night before. So their argument is invalid. @ #4, not sure where they got that Elena doesn't love Damon. Don't they remember her saying 'in love with vampires', plural? #5, Elena only rejects Damon because she is afraid of being like Katherine. Her denial and rejection is her putting walls up, so she doesn't show her feelings.
#6, I am sick of SE fans overusing this! Elena is not a property! And if they want to get technical, Matt her Elena before Stefan. Not sure why Stelena fans look up to possession relationships.
#7, once again this is an invalid statement. It should never be used in an argument because it's only an opinion. Their is valid facts showing they are true soul mates.
And at #8, I will not answer because this reason was probably from a child.

Sorry guys, had to let it out. I cant stand some of their reasons SE are endgame or are meant.
mischievous
LOL xD
over a year ago az0965022 said…
angry
i hate commenta like this one "I'm still shocked by how people can respect Damon after what he did to Abby"
I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!!!!!
over a year ago Delenarocs said…
sunny
I bet if it was Stefan that turned Abby, they would have been, "Aw, he turned her into a vampire instead of killing her. Stefan is so the hero of TVD."
But just because it's Damon, he is suddenly the bad guy. And even though Stefan lost the coin toss, Damon still took it upon himself to do it, just so Elena can hate him. He is such a good brother that he'd rather the woman he loves hate him, just so she can end up with his brother. That is true unselfishness.
And not only that but just before Damon did that, Stefan degraded him and told him Elena was sure as hell better off without him.
But he stills does it.
He is forcing Elena to hate him, just so his totally selfish, brat of a brother can have his happiness. THAT'S why people respect Damon. Because he is willing to cause himself pain, just so the people he love can be happy.
^ And I feel truly sorry for people who can't see that, because they're missing out on a lot.
Another thing that bothered me in last nights episode was Alaric.

"He's a little judgemental"

Seriously, Ric? The guy's looking out for you and you call him judgemental? Really? Of all people/vampires/werewolves/witches that are judgemental he's using the word to describe Damon?
Well, judgemental or not, Damon is right about Dr. Frankenfell. Ric really deserves a big fat told you so and he added himself to the list of people that owe Damon an apology. I mean, really, each time Damon hurts someone they rub it in his face and make sure he does some dust crawling. But whenever he's being hurt they tell him to get over it.
crying
DAMN!! I FEEL MY HEART BREAKING FOR DAMON, HE TRIES SOOOOOO DAMN HARD TO PLEASE ALL THESE UNGRATEFUL BITCHES, AND NEVER GETS ANYTHING BACK IN RETURN!! MY HEART LITERALLY GOES OUT TO HIM!! NO WONDER SO MANY FANS LOVE HIM!!, HE IS BY FAR THE MOST AMAZING AND INTERESTING CHARACTER IN THIS WHOLE GODDAMN SHOW!! ALL HE WANT'S IS A LITTLE LOVE AND REPECT FROM THOSE WHO MEAN THE MOST TO HIM!!, I MEAN REALLY??!! IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK???!!! AMD AS FOR ELENA'S HARSH REJECTIONS...WTF IS WRONG WITH HER , DOESN'T SHE KNOW THAT ANY GIRL IN THERE RIGHHT MIND WOULD JUMP AT THE CHANCE TO BE WITH THE SEXY OLDER SALVATORE, HE IS THE MOST AMAZING, AND LOVING, AND CARING MAN IN THE WORLD!!!

TEAM DAMON FOREVER!!!!!
angry
WTF???!!! ELENA AND ELIJAH???!!! sorry but... WHERE THE IS THIS FUCKERY COMING FROM???!!!! she hardly even knows him!!! and people are atcually starting to ship it!! hell even some delena shippers said they found themselves turning away from delena after seeing that damn letter that he sent to elena, wht the hell??!!! he doesn't even know her!!! and he never will!! not like damon does anyway!! i can't believe that the writers are even considering going down this path!! DELENA is amazing and it has come so very far, only for it to result in this???!!! NOWAY!!!! i mean elijah (for his part) is a nice guy, and im sure he can find any girl to make him happy, but NOT elena!!! she is for damon and damon alone!! sorry i can't stand stefan!! lolz
What saddens me is when fans who claim they 'used to ship DE' jump aboard the next thing just because they don't think DE will happen. Like Elena/Elijah...that's SO never going to happen. It seems that whenever Elena stands next to another guy who isn't Damon or Stefan (or Ric), then he automatically becomes 'love interest' potential. I remember it wasn't so long ago when fans were freaking out about Elena/Matt. People have this strange way of taking things out of context. Elena is dealing with her feelings for 2 GUYS, do people HONESTLY believe the writers would chuck in ANOTHER ONE? Heck, why not?! It's not as if she doesn't have enough drama going on in her life(!)
It does sort of bother me when fans do that. But they will be back when DE turn up the heat. Just you wait and see.

Onto Klaroline. I have reservations about shipping them, but I enjoy their scenes. However, one thing that troubles me massively about the shipping is when people are totally A-OK about the idea of Caroline taking up with a guy like Klaus, but still regard DE with contempt. Now, why is it that people who dislike DE can back Klaroline, when Klaus has not done even a fraction of the things Damon has, to prove he's worthy of a girl like Caroline? Why is it acceptable to back Klaroline, when Klaus has done so many evil things for his own gain, but it's NOT acceptable to love DE, after all the selfless things Damon has done??? I'm sorry, but I don't get the logic there. I'm not saying people shouldn't ship K/C, and if you're a DE shipper, then there's no problem at all. It's the people who are dead set on painting Damon as a maniacal killer who is out to 'steal' Elena from his brother, but like Klaroline that disturbs me. Because Klaus is WAY worse than Damon EVER was, and it upsets me to think that fans can turn a blind eye to the things he's done and be all gushy over him falling in love with Caroline like, 'Aww, he's such a sweetie. I really want them together. Poor guy was hated by his daddy. That's why he became evil. Klaroline FTW!' while at the same time be so intolerant of Damon/DE. Because it seems to me that if you don't like DE for all the reasons people constantly bring up, then you should dislike Klaroline even more.
angry
exactly!! WTF is wrong with these people???!!! they are willing to ship the main character's with pychopaths whom they forget, put these girls in serious danger and almost killed them before, just because they had one or two mushy moments???!!!! WHAT FUCKIN BULLSHIT!!! a couple is NOTHING without the journey!! it's the journey what makes the couple so special and aamzing!! delena has come soooooo FAR!!! they have enjured coutless heartaches and miserysbut they continue to come out on top!! and that my friends, IS why we love them so much!! here are a list of HELL NO couples that shouldn't even be mentioned in the fandom, let alone the show!!

elena and elijah : WTFH??!!! NO, JUST NO!!! no development whatsoever!!

damon and rebekah???!!! where the fuck THIS came from i don't know!! they hardly even KNOW eachother!!

klause and caroline : erm...what ever happend to..KLAUSE IS A SADISDIC BASTARD AND I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL???!!! HMM...what happend to that???!!! and is caroline really THAT stupid as to go with a guy who put her and her friends lives at stake??!! SURLEY NOT!!! and once again, NO DEVELOPMENT!!!!

sorry! i just had to get this out all the bullshit mushy stuff about these NEW ships is pissing me off!! anyway DELENA FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!

sad
do you think that the writers will put elena with elijah??!! god I HOPE NOT!!! it's too unreal and believeable for words!! and whatever happend to the love triangle??!!
angry
damon is MILLION times the guy that klause elijah, and stefan will EVER be!!! FACT!!
If Klaroline were to happen, Caroline would have to reconsider everything she said about Damon, because she has been very judgemental about him.
The show is suppose to be a love triangle, not a love square. If the writers started to go with Elijah/Elena, that will only piss me off more.
Another thing that irks me is when people complain about how sick and tired they are of the love triangle between S/E/D. Dont they realize the shows synopsis is based upon a love triangle between Elena, Stefan & Damon? Why did they tune into the show otherwise?
over a year ago Manonx said…
What bothered me most about 'All My Children', was that Elena didn't apologize to Damon, or even Elijah. I love Elena's character.. but it seems weird to me that she just said "get over it" to Damon. When it's obvious that she's jealous. I know that she's still in denial about her feelings for Damon, but as a friend, she should have said at least sorry to him.
angry
whats with caroline calling damon a vampire gigolo? like she's 1 to talk about sleeping around.
^ IKR! I thought Bonnie was judgy, but Caroline is much worse!
@delenaluv, that was my thoughts exactly! Caroline is known to give it up as easily.
@Manoux, that was the only thing that I didn't like about the episode. She didn't apologize instead she told him to 'get over it.' I thought it was rude. Many people are upset with he way the writers are making Elena out to be.
over a year ago bdavis98 said…
i know what u mean HD about caroline she of all people should understand damon and give a frwaking chance it PISS ME OFF that she all of all people is judging him like in 3x04 "damo will always be damon he will never change,people don't change" um hello u changed 180 dgree she was this superfishial girl who only cared abou herself and hot guys and how to bet elena and she's a completly different person because damon made her reliaze how shallow she was. that's 1

2, she changed tyler she bleieved and him and look at him now before he was a complet dick.

3,she understood klaus the crazy hyibred(i love klaus don't get me wrong) that he's father never loved him so he's afaried no-one would love him too which ironaclly the same the thing with damon,damon was NEVER ever chosen or been loved uncoundnally or was his daddy's favorite son he always just got rejected from anyone in his life(his dad,stefan,katherine,elena,caroline,jeremy­...­.) eveybody hated him from the first impration and no-one gave a freaking chance expect elena & alaric even those treat him like shit which makes it much worse because they know him better than anyone

4,he saved her life like 3 times now and saved elena's life many times,saved tyler's life,saved matt's life from kol,saved boonie's life good friend to her mother so i really don't understand how can she be so judgy of him of all people
over a year ago Nutika said…
Actually I'm starting slowly to like Bonnie because she understood Elena feelings towards Damon and she is not trying to tell her that it is wrong or bad :)