- Was discovered while walking his dog.
- Graduated from Ithaca College with a degree from the Roy H. Park School of Communications. 
- On People (USA) magazine’s ‘50 Most Beautiful’ list. 
- Married actress Jaime Bergman on Thanksgiving Day 2001 in a very private and familiar ceremony.
- His wife, Jaime Bergman, gave birth to their first child, a son, Jaden Rayne. [1 May 2002]
- Ironically, played a vampire’s victim in the movie _Macabre Pair of Shorts (1996)_.
- Playing the role of Angelus on “Angel” (1999) for February sweeps in 2003, Boreanaz ad libbed a lot of his lines. Co-star Amy Acker said in an interview, “I think it’s great; he has so much fun playing that character. It’s a lot of improvisation and taking risks. You never know what he’s going to say; it changes from take to take.” [January 23, 2003].
- His uncle and godfather is Art Moore. Art is also the godfather of his son, Jaden Rayne.
- His favorite band is Grateful Dead.