debzzies buddies & aka homies the spn RPG part 2

debie24 posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 11:27PM
character list)debie24-sam,brooke darkmoon 47 castiel,serena-user20392.dean,bobby

User20392 posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 08:25AM

Welcome! Here's the second part of the Supernatural roleplaying game in which we make up the story as we play. So here's the list of the characters that are already taken and next to their names is the username of whoever is playing as the character:

-Dean Winchester (played by User20392)
-Sam Winchester (played by debie24)
-Bobby Singer (played by User20392. Don't hesitate to say something if you want to play as him, though!)
-Castiel (now played by almost everyone here, you can play as him anytime)
-Serena (an Original Character played by darkmoon47)
-Brooke Davis (a crossover character from One Tree Hill played by debie24)

Some of the things you should know about the roleplaying game is that crossover characters (characters from other series) are allowed, and so are OCs (original characters made by you or any of your friends/family members/anyone else you know, if let you use their character(s) only.)

If you're going to make an original character or are planning to play as an original character, please make sure your character isn't a mary-sue. We don't think it would be a good idea to have a character that beats up everyone so easily and is better than everyone else at everything so suddenly and is perfect. It's too unrealistic. Let's say there's an storyline with an evil character who is not supposed to be easy to defeat. The "mary-sue" just comes and beats up the evil character so easily the storyline suddenly just disappears, so what would be the point of the storyline if it can't even last, right?

If you're going to play as a crossover character: this Roleplaying Game is primarily about a horror TV show called 'Supernatural', where demons, angels, ghosts, gods, and even shapeshifters are real, but feel free to play as any character you want from a TV show even if in their dimension they're not real. As long as the character is not from a cartoon or animation, it's alright. And let me remind you, if you want to play as a character who is not a human being and very probably would be hunted by Sam and Dean, don't worry, it's not like we *have* to kill them, we can even make up an awesome storyline for them! :D

Fandom 'ships are and are not allowed. Brooke has been with Sam and Serena with Castiel, but that's it. At first, I said that I believed it was better that fandom 'ships would not be allowed at all, and that changed, but only with Brooke and Serena, hopefully this is does not bother anybody.
There's a reason there's some rules for this RPG. We want it to be as cool as possible, and there are some things that could ruin that. So, feel free to contact any one of us about who you would like to play. You can whether write it on the wall of this spot/club, or message us, or say it here. Either way, you're welcome to play! If you have any questions regarding this RPG, ask them any time. ^^ (I also hope my English is understandable enough, my apologies if it isn't. If you have problems with English as well, we can help you. Just so you know, my username is User20392, and it would be easier for me to help you if you speak Spanish. :)

Here's the second part of the new Supernatural role playingeon which we just make the story up as we role-play this time. So here's the role-players and characters list. The characters names in bold are taken, the ones in italic are temporarily taken (probably until someone says they want to role-play the temporarily taken character) and the normal ones are not taken.

Characters List
]Hunters

Dean Winchester,User20392,
Sam Winchester,Debie24,
Bobby Singer (User20392 [Taken until anyone says they want to play as him]
]Castiel9 Darkmoon47,
Original Characters

Serena](Darkmoon47
Crossover Characters
Brooke debie24,

last edited on Mar 13, 2012 at 02:10PM

debzzies buddies & aka homies 4547 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 4547

over a year ago debie24 said…
sam)yes thanks cas ,do you have any idea where the trickster could be hiding brooke?
over a year ago darkmoon47 said…
Cas: No.

Serena: So do you still wanna help me?
trickster) depends
Serena: On what?
trickster) on what you want frome me?
Serena: I want you to take me far away from here.
trickster ) now your talking!
Serena: Lets say.......New York City. Think you can do that?
trickster) sure I can do whatever you want!
Serena: Well..........not whatever i want i'm sure.
trickster)well is this what you want?
Serena: Like i said i have a list........but this is the only thing on it i trust you to do.
trickster) well consider it done then!
Serena: *smiles* Thank you.
Cas: Excuse me Sam. *appears beside Serena* Don't listen to her she's not thinking clearly.
Serena: Yes i am.
trickster) castiel to what do i own this honor?
Cas: I'm here to make sure Serena stays here.
Serena: Don't listen to him.
Cas: I'm here to make sure Serena stays.
Serena: Don't listen to him.
trickster) Im sorry I really have no time for games see I have a dame waiting for me that I must return to!
last edited over a year ago
Serena: This isn't a game. Just do it.
Cas: Serena you're not thinking clearly no one would after what you've been thu.
Serena: Shut up Cas. Do it already.
trickster) sorry cas you take this one got to get back to mine!!!bye
sunny
Serena: You motherfucker!
trickster)now brooke be a good girl stop trying to get away from me!!!
Serena: Change Brooke to Serena and you'll sound like Micheal the last time i saw him. (sry if i misspelled Micheal)
trickster)stoops down to brooke Ill make it stop if you want me to?he,sends in a aullusion it was sam brooke starts to cry!
Serena: I'm almost afraid to ask what he's doing to her,Cas.
trickster) now you know what you have to do and if you dont well you know the consuquences!
Serena: Yep i've heard that to. (falling asleep so i'm gonna go to bed be back in about 5-6-7 hours nite l8r g8r)
brooke)ok i know now please ,well then go and but Im watching you!
over a year ago Derena_Brucas said…
Ok someone please explain because I just got confussed..lol what does she have to do for him?
(i don't really kno.....) Serena: Uhhhh.......do i want to know?
u guys you,ll see) (trickster)he waits while he sends brooke on her mission! (brooke) sam I have to telll you something and then I can never return !
(sam) brooke whats wrong whats going on? ( brooke) sam I dont love you I never did and I dont want you in my life anymore,she slides her head to the floor and if you love me you,ll forget me! (sam) dont say that to me, your lying whats wrong with you?(brooke)nothings wrong with me sam , (trickster then sends in a second brooke,the two girls look at( sam) what the hell, (trickster) he nods, the two girls take a gun and shot themselfs! (sam) oh god (trickster) now sam you know you had to learn your lesson right?and so did brooke now sam which brooke died yours or mine ? he,s referring ( the hullsinasion) (sam) you son a ........ I ll kill you !
Serena: Cas.
Cas: Got it. *takes Serena to Sam*
Serena: Oh my god.
(sam) Ill kill you gabriel why are you doing this? (trickster) now,now,sam thats for me to know and you to find out! he lets the two girls lie dead on the floor in front of sam (sam) please just stop it!
Serena: You motherfucker.
trickster) serena why are you here? ( sam) sobbing trying to figure out which brooke died (trickster) suddenly takes the both brookes away just like that! (sam)please just bring her back!
Serena: I'm here because 1 you have yet to give me what i want and 2 cause you're hurting the man i love.
trickster) ok serena what is it you want?
Serena: I told you in the hotel room. Remember?
(trickster) oh yeah right sorry take it up with cas he wont let me serve you gotta go bye!!!!
Serena: *growls*
Cas: Serena.....
Serena: Fine. I'll get to New York on my own.
(sam) why are you leaving? (trickster) ok brooke your free to go but dont forget or you,ll be seeing me again!winks at her! (brooke) leaves the building!
Serena: Before i go i have to know. What was the lesson?
ok but the trickster is no longer there he,s with brooke now! anyway youll learn the lesson very soon!hahahaha
(ok crazy lady lol)
Serena: Well........i guess this is good-bye.
(brooke) walks around town she sneaks into a room of a hotel and locks the door,she collapes on the bed and begins to dream,she has nightmares of the mission she was sent on she sees sams face in her mind over,and over again,she wakes up screaming sweating bullets!she wants to to go to sam to throw her arms around him but she knows she cant,so she lies back down and tries to close her eyes!
(dude give us something we can work with)
(ok while we do that u need to post wit Sam)
sam) serena please stay dont leave!
Serena: You don't need me Sam. I won't stay here just so you can hurt me. (so will Sam ever learn the lesson........and why does the trickster want Sam to hurt Serena......)