debzzies buddies & aka homies the spn RPG part 2

debie24 posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 11:27PM
character list)debie24-sam,brooke darkmoon 47 castiel,serena-user20392.dean,bobby

User20392 posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 08:25AM

Welcome! Here's the second part of the Supernatural roleplaying game in which we make up the story as we play. So here's the list of the characters that are already taken and next to their names is the username of whoever is playing as the character:

-Dean Winchester (played by User20392)
-Sam Winchester (played by debie24)
-Bobby Singer (played by User20392. Don't hesitate to say something if you want to play as him, though!)
-Castiel (now played by almost everyone here, you can play as him anytime)
-Serena (an Original Character played by darkmoon47)
-Brooke Davis (a crossover character from One Tree Hill played by debie24)

Some of the things you should know about the roleplaying game is that crossover characters (characters from other series) are allowed, and so are OCs (original characters made by you or any of your friends/family members/anyone else you know, if let you use their character(s) only.)

If you're going to make an original character or are planning to play as an original character, please make sure your character isn't a mary-sue. We don't think it would be a good idea to have a character that beats up everyone so easily and is better than everyone else at everything so suddenly and is perfect. It's too unrealistic. Let's say there's an storyline with an evil character who is not supposed to be easy to defeat. The "mary-sue" just comes and beats up the evil character so easily the storyline suddenly just disappears, so what would be the point of the storyline if it can't even last, right?

If you're going to play as a crossover character: this Roleplaying Game is primarily about a horror TV show called 'Supernatural', where demons, angels, ghosts, gods, and even shapeshifters are real, but feel free to play as any character you want from a TV show even if in their dimension they're not real. As long as the character is not from a cartoon or animation, it's alright. And let me remind you, if you want to play as a character who is not a human being and very probably would be hunted by Sam and Dean, don't worry, it's not like we *have* to kill them, we can even make up an awesome storyline for them! :D

Fandom 'ships are and are not allowed. Brooke has been with Sam and Serena with Castiel, but that's it. At first, I said that I believed it was better that fandom 'ships would not be allowed at all, and that changed, but only with Brooke and Serena, hopefully this is does not bother anybody.
There's a reason there's some rules for this RPG. We want it to be as cool as possible, and there are some things that could ruin that. So, feel free to contact any one of us about who you would like to play. You can whether write it on the wall of this spot/club, or message us, or say it here. Either way, you're welcome to play! If you have any questions regarding this RPG, ask them any time. ^^ (I also hope my English is understandable enough, my apologies if it isn't. If you have problems with English as well, we can help you. Just so you know, my username is User20392, and it would be easier for me to help you if you speak Spanish. :)

Here's the second part of the new Supernatural role playingeon which we just make the story up as we role-play this time. So here's the role-players and characters list. The characters names in bold are taken, the ones in italic are temporarily taken (probably until someone says they want to role-play the temporarily taken character) and the normal ones are not taken.

Characters List
]Hunters

Dean Winchester,User20392,
Sam Winchester,Debie24,
Bobby Singer (User20392 [Taken until anyone says they want to play as him]
]Castiel9 Darkmoon47,
Original Characters

Serena](Darkmoon47
Crossover Characters
Brooke debie24,

last edited on Mar 13, 2012 at 02:10PM

debzzies buddies & aka homies 4547 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 4547

over a year ago darkmoon47 said…
Serena: No Cas he won't take your place.
over a year ago debie24 said…
cas,s voice)
ser.............ena I dont understand why did you let me die?
Serena: I didn't mean to Cas. I didn't want you to.
crying
cas,s voice ) you could haved saved me but you didnt!
Serena: I was scared.
crying
cas,voice) scared of what ,Im scared too,that the one I wished for didnt want me back goodbye!!!!!!!
Serena: Cas can't you see how much i miss you? Can't you see how much i love you?
last edited over a year ago
crying
cas,s voice)no I cant ,!
Serena: Why? Why can't you?
crying
(cas,s voice) because your with him now I dont even exsist to you anymore !!
crying
cas,voice)im sorry I have to go! a bright light fills the room as he vanishes!
Serena: *closes her eyes*
Ian: Serena are you ok?
(brooke) serena was that.. was that castiel?
Serena: Yes.
brooke) what was he doing I thought he was..
Serena: Depends what do you think he was going?
Ian: Who's Castiel?
sam) it couldnt have been cas ,he,s dead!
Serena: It was him.
sam)serena cas is gone sam nods for brooke to help (brooke)are you sure it was really him and not your mind playing tricks on you?
Serena: It was him i can't explain it but it was him.
brooke) well if it was cas what did he want?
Serena: He said that i'm letting Ian take his place.
Ian: I'm so lost.
brooke)is he right are you?
Serena: No no one can take his place.
brooke)well why would he say that if he didnt feel that way?
Serena: I don't know.
tongue
brooke) somethings got to be making him feel that or he wouldnt say it,castiel loved you and well I dont know !
Serena: I don't know either. (just found out i'll b back around 3 pm)
brooke)well I do want castiel back in your life?
Serena: Yes more then anything.
Ian: Who is Castiel?
sam)so would you change anything that happened before cas died?
Serena: Yes.
Ian: For the last time. Who is Castiel?
Brooke) he,s a very good friend of ours and an ANGEL! (sam) what would you do to make him stay?
Serena: I'd do whatever i had to.
brooke )really even change?get rid of all your hatfullness for cas?
Serena: Yes i'd do anything.
all of a sudden the room fills with the brightest light they,d ever seen and when the light fades there stands castiel ,staring at serena and Ian.
Serena: C-cas?
Ian: Who the hell are you?
heart
castiel)serena
Serena: H-how is this possible?
castiel )I dont know my father sent me back down somehow I dont know why he looks at serena with the saddest eyes I dont know my purpose for being here he looks at Ian and drops his head!
Serena: Don't you still love me Cas?
castiel) serena do you even have to ask me such a thing?
Serena: *smiles* No.
castiel) stands there staring at her,I should go I can see you have a friend here!
Serena: Please don't go.
crying
castiel)serena I dont want too but I ..I cant stand to see you with someone easle!do you know how much it hurt me when you were with sam and knew how much I longed to be with you ,you hurt me so bad!
Serena: I'm sorry. But i will not make that mistake again. *walks over to Cas and kisses him*
castiel)is stunned ,but he induldes and kisses serena back ,serena.....he says very softy!
Serena: I love you Cas.