debzzies buddies & aka homies the spn RPG part 2

debie24 posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 11:27PM
character list)debie24-sam,brooke darkmoon 47 castiel,serena-user20392.dean,bobby

User20392 posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 08:25AM

Welcome! Here's the second part of the Supernatural roleplaying game in which we make up the story as we play. So here's the list of the characters that are already taken and next to their names is the username of whoever is playing as the character:

-Dean Winchester (played by User20392)
-Sam Winchester (played by debie24)
-Bobby Singer (played by User20392. Don't hesitate to say something if you want to play as him, though!)
-Castiel (now played by almost everyone here, you can play as him anytime)
-Serena (an Original Character played by darkmoon47)
-Brooke Davis (a crossover character from One Tree Hill played by debie24)

Some of the things you should know about the roleplaying game is that crossover characters (characters from other series) are allowed, and so are OCs (original characters made by you or any of your friends/family members/anyone else you know, if let you use their character(s) only.)

If you're going to make an original character or are planning to play as an original character, please make sure your character isn't a mary-sue. We don't think it would be a good idea to have a character that beats up everyone so easily and is better than everyone else at everything so suddenly and is perfect. It's too unrealistic. Let's say there's an storyline with an evil character who is not supposed to be easy to defeat. The "mary-sue" just comes and beats up the evil character so easily the storyline suddenly just disappears, so what would be the point of the storyline if it can't even last, right?

If you're going to play as a crossover character: this Roleplaying Game is primarily about a horror TV show called 'Supernatural', where demons, angels, ghosts, gods, and even shapeshifters are real, but feel free to play as any character you want from a TV show even if in their dimension they're not real. As long as the character is not from a cartoon or animation, it's alright. And let me remind you, if you want to play as a character who is not a human being and very probably would be hunted by Sam and Dean, don't worry, it's not like we *have* to kill them, we can even make up an awesome storyline for them! :D

Fandom 'ships are and are not allowed. Brooke has been with Sam and Serena with Castiel, but that's it. At first, I said that I believed it was better that fandom 'ships would not be allowed at all, and that changed, but only with Brooke and Serena, hopefully this is does not bother anybody.
There's a reason there's some rules for this RPG. We want it to be as cool as possible, and there are some things that could ruin that. So, feel free to contact any one of us about who you would like to play. You can whether write it on the wall of this spot/club, or message us, or say it here. Either way, you're welcome to play! If you have any questions regarding this RPG, ask them any time. ^^ (I also hope my English is understandable enough, my apologies if it isn't. If you have problems with English as well, we can help you. Just so you know, my username is User20392, and it would be easier for me to help you if you speak Spanish. :)

Here's the second part of the new Supernatural role playingeon which we just make the story up as we role-play this time. So here's the role-players and characters list. The characters names in bold are taken, the ones in italic are temporarily taken (probably until someone says they want to role-play the temporarily taken character) and the normal ones are not taken.

Characters List
]Hunters

Dean Winchester,User20392,
Sam Winchester,Debie24,
Bobby Singer (User20392 [Taken until anyone says they want to play as him]
]Castiel9 Darkmoon47,
Original Characters

Serena](Darkmoon47
Crossover Characters
Brooke debie24,

last edited on Mar 13, 2012 at 02:10PM

debzzies buddies & aka homies 4547 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1400 of 4547

over a year ago debie24 said…
lucifer)sam please wait your turn my son !
over a year ago darkmoon47 said…
(g2g bbs) Serena: Father please i'll do anything.
sam) looks at serena so you are in love with cas?
(lucifer) turns his attention to sam for the moment,sam why do look so beaten my son? i know could it be this he puts a picture of brooke running to sam in sams mind and then snatches it back, (sam) just stands there with no expression !
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago User20392 said…
Dean walks in and looks at Lucifer. "Oh crap..."
Serena: Father.....
Cas: If she gos back with you,who are you going to give her to as a mate?
(lucifer) castiel go away from me,lucy looks at dean with an evil smile ,hello dean!
Serena: If you won't tell him,then tell me.
mischievous
lucifer) I said what I meant now come along before you make daddy angry!
Serena: Tell me and i will. Talk to me like i'm a four-year old again,and you'll regret it.
mischievous
(lucifer) so u want me to just kill this ANGEL of yours then?fine shouldnt be that hard since I have his brothers sword right here he pulls out the sword and sticks it up to cas,s neck!
Serena: Oh god,father no. O-ok i'll go with you just don't kill him,i beg you.
mischievous
Lucifer) I see no need to let him live,he draws back the sword!
Serena: FATHER NO PLEASE!
mischievous
sam)lucifer leave cas alone serena loves him isnt that enough for you? (lucifer ) sam still not your turn yet my boy he starts to choke sam!
Serena: STOP IT! STOP IT!
(lucifer)he releases sam ,and grabs cas around the throat you have no mate Im taking him!
Serena: Father,i'll do anything you want just let him go.
lucifer) your willing to do anything I want ?
Serena: Y-yes.
(lucifer) he looks st serena and shakes his head your not being fair!
Serena: *walks over to her father* Please......just tell me what you want.
lucifer)I want you to marry the ANGEL!ha ha didnt see that one comin did you?
Serena: You what?
Crowly: *walks in* I'm back. Oh good timing. Sir,i want to ask you for the honor of being your daughters mate.
lucifer) crowly Ive changed my mind now beat it,yes I want you to marryt he ANGEL!
Crowly: You're giving your daughter to an angel?
Cas: You're giving her to me?
Serena: You're giving me to him
Crowly,Cas,and Serena: Who are you?
lucifer) stop talking before I eat your tongues,and yes shes say to me she loves him why would I not want her to have him ?do you think I dont care about my own daughter just because Im the devil?lol
Crowly: You gave her to Samhain has a reward when she was 13 so then answer is........
Serena and Crowly: Yes.
Lucifer)well maybe I ve had a change of heart since then,and either marry the ANGEL or Ill kill him you choose!
trickster)lucy what are doing makin trouble ?
Crowly: Somethings never change.
Serena: You can't rush this. Besides his vessal's married.
Cas: It wouldn't be right
)trickster) my bro lucy whats going on can I join the game? (lucifer) sure you can help me kill this ANGEL! lucifer once again draws back the angel sword in an attempt to kill castiel!
Serena: Father! (sleep brb 5-6 hours)
trickster) hi sam he looks at sam I have someone whom I think you may rember,he flashes brooke before sam again have we learned anything sam? (lucifer stops and looks at serena what ,what shall I do ?k night see ya back around 6 or so!
Serena: Don't kill him........i'll marry him. Just please don't kill him.
Crowly: You're not really going to let her marry him are you?
(lucifer)you shall marry him now or he dies , (sam) looks around at serena and cas (trickster) oh sam do you ever want see brooke again?
Serena: N-now?
lucifer)yes serena you marry him now or I kill him now get on with it! (sam) looks at the trickster please bring her back what do I have to do ?
(dean) wait a minute hold everything whats wrong with you damn people?
Serena: But but but i................
(lucifer ) but nothing are you willing to marry him or let him die I have nott got all damn night my child move your ass or Im just gonna kill him!
Serena: But i don't even.....................
(lucifer) looks at castiel looks like she doesnt love you after all he draws his arm back again goodbye ANGEL!
Serena: No i just..............i don't know what to do.
dean)serena your going to marry cas?and trickster what the hell are you doing to sam?
Serena: I don't have a choice Dean.
(dean) why the hell not?looks at sam ,sam whats going on whats he doing to you?
Serena: I don't want my father to kill the man i love.
dean)wait a minute the man you love ,looks confused but I thought you and sam,looks at sam why is he so depressed looking dean ask!
Serena: Long story. *looks at her father*
mischievous
(lucifer)still has cas around the neck your staling I cant be borthered with this anymore I m killing him now!
Serena: F-father please j-just give m-me some time.
mischievous
(lucifer) you have five minutes to make up your mind marriage or death for your ANGEL!
Serena: But father i don't even know what to do. I'm only 18 ok.
(lucifer)five minutes Ill be back in five minutes for your answer he vanishes with cas, (dean)sam are you ok ? (sam) looks up at dean with so much despair in his eyes! (dean) sam ,trickster what the hell are you doing to my brother?
Serena: Oh shit.
Cas: What are you going to do?
Serena: I don't know.
(dean)serena whats wrong with sam? (trickster)now dean leave well enough alone sam has somethings he has to do ! (dean) things what things trickster if you dont stop huring my brother Ill kick your ass! (trickster) dean now dean lets be good!
Serena: I'll kill you,you motherfucker.
(trickster)serena whats your beef with me? ( dean looks at serena then at trickster then at sam
Serena: What do you think?!
(trickster) I really dont know and no guessing games please not my style at all now whats seems to be your trouble?
Serena: You! You and you damn games and your fucked up lessons! So what lesson are you trying to teach Sam?
tongue
(trickster)sam is not your concern anymore, sam has to do his own work,and why is his lesson important to you dear? ( dean) well I dont care what the lesson is if you hurt my brother again your a dead man, (trickster) dean be gone will ya?
Serena: Stop calling me dear! OR I'LL KILL YOU!
(trickster)well lets not get all upset, now dean just go away sam knows what he has to to get this woman back he desires! (dean) what wait but I thought oh hell whats going on?
Serena: *growls* YOU SON OF A BITCH!
(sam) stands to his feet ok trickster you win Im ready now let the show begin shall we!
Serena: *looks at Sam*
sam) serena I have to tell you the truth and nothing but the truth ok? I did try my best to have what you wanted ,but then I meet brooke and something just drew us togather and I fell in love with her, and Im so sorry that I hurt you that way I never meant for it to happen but brookes my soulmate it just feels right!he looks at her I hope you forgive me! (trickster) watches from the side!
(dean) what sam and brooke? Im so lost !
Serena: YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH! YOU KNEW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO TRUST ANYONE!*slaps him as hard as she can*
(sam)I understand how mad you are so fine but I wanted to feel something thats why I did it,but I really am sorry for the hurt that I caused you even if you dont believe me! and yes Im in love with brooke I have been since I meet her and I cant deny that anymore to you or to anyone easle,but Im still still sorry that I hurt you!but I want to be with brooke!
Serena: YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY! YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE US ONE DAMN DAY! HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU TRIED?!
dean) you want to be with who oh god how much have I missed ?everyones gone crazy!
sam)serena deep down I knew that I was in love with brooke,and I should have told you from the start it was hard but I am sorry and I mean that no matter how angry you are! (trickster) so sam are you ready? sam turns to look at the trickster his eyes widen (
Serena: I CAN'T BELIEVE I STAYED BECAUSE OF YOU! I'M OUT OF HERE!* walks away*
(trickster) ok sam here you go but always rember Im watching you!brooke comes dashing thru the door and straight to sam she throws her arms around him and starts to cry!
(lucifer) serena did you forget about me?
Serena: F-father. No i haven't.
lucifer) well whats your answer to me?
Serena: What was the question?
(trickster) whipers into lucifers hear
Serena: No really what was the question?
(lucifer) shall I kill your ANGEL now?
Serena: No don't.
mischievous
(lucifer) sorry serena he must die he slices cas,s neck alittle with the blade!
Serena: NO FATHER NO!
mischievous
(lucifer)then tell me your answer now!he slices cas again!
Serena: What do you want me to say?
mischievous
( lucifer)I want your answer,he slices cas again,he lets out a groan
Serena: What was the question?
mischievous
(lucifer) Ive had enough of this he stabs cas !
Serena: *starts crying* Why?
mischievous
(lucifer) because your hard headed you do not listen to your own father you do as you wish so ,so will I then and this is what you make me do!now go away from me!
Serena: Father please. I'll go with whoever you mate me with just please spare him,i beg you.
mischievous
(lucifer) I wanted you to marry the man you wish but you play games with me,so I can not do as you wish now,he looks at trickster and then he kills castiel!
Serena: NO!!!!
(lucifer) laughs ,evily he taunts her you made me do it!!!
(we misreas ur post so we edited ours lol)
Serena: *starts crying* I HATE YOU!!!!!
mischievous
(lucifer) o so you hate me laughs harder!!!!
heart
sam)grabs brooke and checks her out from head to toe are you ok he keeps asking her!
Serena: *slaps her father as hard as she can*
mischievous
(lucifer) laughs harder and looks at serena and says you think you can hurt me how about we see that again in slow motion? he stands cas to his feet and kills him gain and laughs out loud!!!!
(brooke) yes sam Im fine but what is lucifer doing to serena?
Serena: Why? Why are you doing this?
mischievous
(lucifer)because it amuses me laughs again and smirks at her,shall we do it again?
Serena: No,please don't.
Crowley: Does this mean she will be my mate after all?
(lucifer) I say this to you one last time CROWLY GET OUT OF MY FACE before I RIP YOURS OFF!
Crowley: But my Lord........
(lucifer) I SAID GO ! (brooke) runs up to lucifer what kind of sick dad are you? (lucifer picks her up and throws her across the room! (sam)dont touch her again or ILL kill you!
Crowley: Fine but i won't give up. *smirks at Serena* In fact........*grabs Serena and leaves*
lucifer)appears ) next to crowly do you think you can take my daughter without my permission?he sucks the life out of crowly!!!!!
Serena: *looks at her father and runs away*
mischievous
(lucifer) oh serena come on back we havent had nearly enough fun yet!(laughs)
Serena: *keeps running until she trips*
Serena: *keeps running until she trips*
(lucifer)grabs her and looks in her eyes WHY ARE YOU RUNNING FROM ME?
(Brooke) looks at sam we have to help her we have to do something (sam)I dont know what to do lucifers pretty strong!
Serena: I can't take anymore. Why are you doing this?
mischievous
sam)lucifer leave serena be , (lucifer) turns to glare at sam dont piss me off sam not if you want to keep that prize beside you lucifer stares at brooke shes,a mighty pretty prize sam, (sam)dont you touch her! (lucifer) because you gave me no choice you defy me by not listening and obeying !
Serena: Father.......you can not expect a bird to fly if it has never been taught how.....you can not expect me to know how to live when you never allowed me to do anything.
)lucifer) did I not give your chance to save the man you love?laughs at her now you blame me for your carlessness?
Serena: I didn't know what to do. What are you teaching me with this? That in my life no one comes before you?
(lucifer)stop asking me so many stupid questions why should I not be first in your life ?fine this castiel hes the one you wish for is he not?
Serena: I've learned my lesson.....you and olny you are first in my life. What i want is unimportant.
(lucifer)yes but its you I want to please now so again is this castiel the one you wish for yes or no?
Serena: Yes but...........
(lucifer ) fine here he throws castiel at her take him and dont say I never gave you anything!he laughs looks at trickster thanks!and vanishes!
Serena: WHAT DID YOU DO?!
(trickster) takes away the dead castiel before her and sends in the real live castiel a gift from your father,he vanishes!
Serena: GODDAMN IT I'LL KILL HIM!
(sam) serena he did return castiel to you I mean I thought he was dead, (brooke) that was so cruel!
Cas: Serena........
Serena: *screams at the top of her lungs*
sam) covers his ears good grief (brooke)I dont think she,s happy right now!
Serena: SOMEONE'S GONNA DIE!
castiel) serena please calm down everything will be ok he looks at her and strokes her check!
Serena: I will NOT calm down! Someone's gonna pay!
smile
castiel ) please before you hurt yourself or someone easle castiel brings her face up to his please I love you wont listen to me?
Serena: Watch someone you love be killed in front of you then ask me again!
(castiel) but im right here in front of you serena please cant we just be happy?
Serena: You don't understand.
(castiel) I understand you rather be mad and furious with your father than be happy with me he looks away sadly I certantly understand he starts to walk away!
Serena: Cas wait.
castiel) Im sorry that I even thought for a second that you loved me like I love you I wont make that mistake again!
Serena: No Cas i love you.
heart
(castiel) serena please dont insult me by lying to me Im an angel,but Ive never been anything but honest with you and you break my heart into a million peices!
Serena: I'm not lying to you.
(castiel) looks at serena with a tear in his eye,please you,d rather carry around all this anger you keep built up inside of you then to let me show you love,the love you know I have for you ,and your not lying?
Serena: I swear to you i'm not lying.
( castiel) then your lying to yourself,serena Id do anything for you Id give my own life to be with you and all you can do is be filled with anger and unforgiveness,I cant bear that I love you so much Id...
Serena: Cas.......i love you.
(castiel) your actions prove more to me than your words,I cant bear to be without you ,and I dont like you this way so filled with hate, so death o death please come to me now!
Serena: Cas please don't.
enter death)yes castiel how may I serve you? (castiel) you can take me out this world where the one that I truely love ,doesnt love me enough to let go of of all the hate in her heart I dont wish to be here without her !
sam and brooke stand aside in silence ,castiel dont brooke yells!
Serena: No Cas please don't. I'll do anything you want just please don't do this.
(castiel) serena its not what I want that matters I can see your not willing to change for me but just know I love you forever!he steps over to death
Serena: Cas i would do anything for you.
( castiel)no you say that but you dont mean it,he walks over to her and kisses her on the lips tenderly,Im so sorry that Im not enough !he steps back over to death take me!
heart
brooke) noooooooooo she hides her face in sams chest!
Serena: *falls to her knees crying*
(castiel)stop wait a minute,he wipes serena,s tears ,serena please no tears,,
Serena: How can you expect me not to cry?
castiel)because I know your true heart ,why is it so much pleasure to hate with such vengence your not your father ,dont be him please I love you !
Serena: I guess i act like him because............because he literally beat it in my head that this is how i should act.
(castiel) no,you should not , it isnt that serena Im in love with,thats not the one I want,I want you,he puts his hand upon her chest,but I dont want all the hated Im sorry !
(brooke) serena whats wrong with you hes begging you practically!
Serena: Then i'll..............i'll find a way to control it.
( castiel) how can I know that your not lying to me again?just to keep me from death?and you should do this for you not for me!
Serena: *her eyes go black* You don't believe me fine. GO!
castiel)he leans down and kisses serena one last time Ill love you always goodbye he walks back over to death take me outta here now!death grants his wish!
Serena: No. NO!
(death)sorry I had to grant this wish his heart was burdened and he felt so alone he wanted death he vanishes!
Serena: *lets her head fall and starts crying*
sam and brooke walk over to her serena let us help you please!
Serena: How? How can you help me?
sam and brooke)well we really dont know right now but how could you do that,cas poured his heart out to you and you just !!!
Serena: It's not my fault. Would you blame the child of the parent hit them?
(brooke) no thats not your fault but just being so mean and hurtful to cas I thought you loved him?
Serena: When the devil is your father you learn that love doesn't exist...........if you show it you get hurt.
brooke) looks to me like castiel is the one that got hurt!
Serena: *glares at her* Hurt you wanna know about hurt? It hurt when i was being raped knowing no one was gonna save me. It hurt when i heard Sam say i wasn't good enough for him. It hurt when my father tortured me while you two watched and did nothing.It hurt to watch the man i'd die for leave me.
(brooke)no serena were not perfect ,were human unlike you ,serena I do undertsnd but you cant carry this with you forever and if you do you,ll never find happiness,not even with yourself,so you were so hell bent on holding on to the pain you was WILLING to let the man you Claim to love die for you no Im sorry your absoutlly right your the devils daughter !and if thats the way you treat the ones that do nothing but show you love you deserve to be alone come on sam lets get outta here!
Serena: *looks at them*
sam and brooke) slams the door behind them as they leave!
Serena: Maybe they're right.
a storm comes up!
Serena: Maybe i deserve to be alone. Maybe i should go back.
voice) yeah I think you do your cruel and mean,you sent away the man you love!!!(cas,s, voice) serena why dont love me?
Serena: *shakes her head* I do love you Cas i would die for you.
)sam and brooke) at a hotel,(sam) come here (brooke) what is it she walks up to him, (sam)he, touches her ,she tribbles ,he kisses her and she kisses him back I wanted this she whispers to him,me too,he confessess and takes her!
(cas,s voice again)serena please ,cant you love me enough to forget your father?cas,s face flashes thru the room!
Serena: Yes i'll do anything for you.
cas,s voice again)Im sorry,cas,s face flashes as death takes him away!
Serena: No.
cas,s voice again)serena please,he holds out his hand to her then vanishes into thin air!
sam and brooke) decide to go back to cabin for a while!
Serena: No it's not real. *falls to the floor* IT'S NOT REAL!
sam and brooke ) enter the cabin serena whats the matter ?