debzzies buddies & aka homies the spn RPG part 2

debie24 posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 11:27PM
character list)debie24-sam,brooke darkmoon 47 castiel,serena-user20392.dean,bobby

User20392 posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 08:25AM

Welcome! Here's the second part of the Supernatural roleplaying game in which we make up the story as we play. So here's the list of the characters that are already taken and next to their names is the username of whoever is playing as the character:

-Dean Winchester (played by User20392)
-Sam Winchester (played by debie24)
-Bobby Singer (played by User20392. Don't hesitate to say something if you want to play as him, though!)
-Castiel (now played by almost everyone here, you can play as him anytime)
-Serena (an Original Character played by darkmoon47)
-Brooke Davis (a crossover character from One Tree Hill played by debie24)

Some of the things you should know about the roleplaying game is that crossover characters (characters from other series) are allowed, and so are OCs (original characters made by you or any of your friends/family members/anyone else you know, if let you use their character(s) only.)

If you're going to make an original character or are planning to play as an original character, please make sure your character isn't a mary-sue. We don't think it would be a good idea to have a character that beats up everyone so easily and is better than everyone else at everything so suddenly and is perfect. It's too unrealistic. Let's say there's an storyline with an evil character who is not supposed to be easy to defeat. The "mary-sue" just comes and beats up the evil character so easily the storyline suddenly just disappears, so what would be the point of the storyline if it can't even last, right?

If you're going to play as a crossover character: this Roleplaying Game is primarily about a horror TV show called 'Supernatural', where demons, angels, ghosts, gods, and even shapeshifters are real, but feel free to play as any character you want from a TV show even if in their dimension they're not real. As long as the character is not from a cartoon or animation, it's alright. And let me remind you, if you want to play as a character who is not a human being and very probably would be hunted by Sam and Dean, don't worry, it's not like we *have* to kill them, we can even make up an awesome storyline for them! :D

Fandom 'ships are and are not allowed. Brooke has been with Sam and Serena with Castiel, but that's it. At first, I said that I believed it was better that fandom 'ships would not be allowed at all, and that changed, but only with Brooke and Serena, hopefully this is does not bother anybody.
There's a reason there's some rules for this RPG. We want it to be as cool as possible, and there are some things that could ruin that. So, feel free to contact any one of us about who you would like to play. You can whether write it on the wall of this spot/club, or message us, or say it here. Either way, you're welcome to play! If you have any questions regarding this RPG, ask them any time. ^^ (I also hope my English is understandable enough, my apologies if it isn't. If you have problems with English as well, we can help you. Just so you know, my username is User20392, and it would be easier for me to help you if you speak Spanish. :)

Here's the second part of the new Supernatural role playingeon which we just make the story up as we role-play this time. So here's the role-players and characters list. The characters names in bold are taken, the ones in italic are temporarily taken (probably until someone says they want to role-play the temporarily taken character) and the normal ones are not taken.

Characters List
]Hunters

Dean Winchester,User20392,
Sam Winchester,Debie24,
Bobby Singer (User20392 [Taken until anyone says they want to play as him]
]Castiel9 Darkmoon47,
Original Characters

Serena](Darkmoon47
Crossover Characters
Brooke debie24,

last edited on Mar 13, 2012 at 02:10PM

debzzies buddies & aka homies 4547 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 4501-4547 of 4547

over a year ago darkmoon47 said…
Cas: *nods*
Serena: but i.......thats impossable
Cas: is it Serena....is it really
Serena: if my father finds out.....
Cas: let him try to hurt you. Serena love you and i have thought about this for some time now.......*he takes a small box out of his pocket gets down on one knee and opens it showing her the ring inside* Serena......will you marry me?
Serena: yes (i like the idea Amy had so i'm gonna use it she was always talking about cas and serena getting married...dont like it idc)
over a year ago User20392 said…
Dean: *confused* ... Sam... you... you didn't, did you?
Cas: *kisses her*
Serena: but what if.....
Cas: let me deal with your father
over a year ago edcullenlover said…
sam) Im sorry dean I had no choice I wanted brooke back so bad and now well he drops his head Ive lost her dean please help me...
Cas: he wont get near u
Serena: but....
Cas: *kisses her to shut her up*
sam) dean you have to find a spell to get him out of my body I cant hold on much longer .....
Dean: Sam... how the hell would I be able to find a spell to get an archangel out of your body? ... the damn consequences ... Why didn't you talk to me? Why didn't you say anything? Why did you choose this way?!
last edited over a year ago
Serena: shut up....got it
Cas: so angel or demon
Serena: huh
Cas: the style of the wedding
Serena: angel
Cas: *smiles*
sam) I was deparate dean,I wasnt thinking I cant hold on dean he wants to be with his wife ,lucifer you cant have my body now get out!
Serena: Cas...somethings wrong
Cas: i know...stay here
Serena: no where u go i go
Cas: *holds Serena's hand and appears behind Sam with her*
over a year ago debie24 said…
lucifer) smiling pretending to be sam hi guys whats up?
Dean: Oh crap... *rolls his eyes* It's not hi-
Serena: Sam guess what....
Cas: Serena no....
Serena: Cas asked me to marry him *shows Sam the ring* and i said yes.
Cas: Serena thats your father
Serena: oops.....
lucifer) he did what,and you said yes ,well then you must be insane to think me and your mother would allow you to marry an angel,he looks at brooke and brookes eyes glow straight toward serena and she answres not our daughter no way.
Serena: But mother father i love him
Cas: * grabs Serenas arm and pulls her closer to him*
brooke)walks up to castiel how dare you defile our daughter ,she burns a stare at cas you will pay for this!
Cas: we will get married because we love each other
Serena: if that makes you mad then this will really piss you off.....i'm pregant....with Cas's child
brooke) she glares at the pair then turns to lucifer we have no daughter here anymore lets be done with this now I cant wait any longer choose now its me or her.......
Cas: what's going on
Serena: no idea
lucifer)but honey she,s our daughter we cant just let her stay with this angel,sam be quite in there,lets try and work something out so we all be happpy ,sam i said be quite,dean ,dean where are you?
Serena: wait a second....it is my life and i will do what i wish....and i will marry Cas
Dean: well, congratulations. To both of you. *looks at Lucifer* Well this is great, isn't it? You should be very happy for them. In fact, you should be happy enough to not give a damn about leaving Sam's body. How about you get the hell out of him?
lucifer) no dean I dont want to and you cant make me,he looks at his spouse and he can tell she,s not amused ,besides we arent done with sam and brooke so shut up dean...
brooke)lucifer your wasting my time you promised me ,if you screw this up I,ll be very pissed at you so dont and stop playing with these humans I havent the time now move your ass....
Serena: you can't stop us father
Cas: i will marry your daughter
brooke)make it stop,she grabs lucifer by the head and punches him hard you sorry sack of it,we have to do this now so let them be , she turns to face serna ok dear marry your angel do as you please but dont come back.......she then screams lucifer lets go as she orders him to follow her....
Dean: He's not going anywhere in Sam's body! And neither are you in Brooke's.
Serena: don't worry mother.....i won't....and stay away from my....
Cas: our...
Serena: right....our child
brooke )damn it lucifer deal with him now or I will brookes body is now mine so dont bother me or Ill kill your little brother she looks at lucifer you will die for me wont you?
Serena: no he won't i will not let you kill Sam
Cas: nor will i
brooke)lucifer you kow what I will do dont try and stop me she grabs sam around the throat and starts to straggle him....(sam from inside his body struggles to gain control....
Serena: *walks over to her and taps her on the sholder before whispering in her ear* i will kill my child if you don't do this i will leave Cas if you want me to just please don't kill him
mischievous
brooke)pushes serena away from her dont play with me child Im not in the mood,your father must keep his promise now go away!I dont care what you do with that thing growing inside of you ,your on your own.....
Cas: *walks over to Serena and glares at Brooke* don't you dare lay a finger on her........or i will kill you you demon bitch
brooke)get your ass away from me angel I dont scare that easy you take her away from me or Ill kill you both ,and your spawn of a child......
Cas: i would love to see you try
Serena: Cas come on lets leave she will do it
(brooke ) for the last time lucifer Im running out of time move now I havent the time to be bothered with by this pair......
Cas: no....
Serena: she is my mom....i kno her
brooke)fine brooke grabs serena by the throat and starts to sqeeze very tightly ,i have nothing to lose ...
Dean takes his knife from his right jacket pocket.
Dean: let her go! *looks at the knife and then back at the demon* Now!
He stands there without moving, waiting for her to let Serena go.
brooke)she drops serena and turns to look at dean this body is mine dont dare try and take it from me
He points at the demon with the knife.
Dean: I can try.
As he attacks her, she quickly moves but his knife slices her arm, leaving a long thin cut on it.
brooke) dean silly rabbit she laughs your not hurting me stupid boy but you are hurting your brothers soulmate so bring it on she moves closer to dean with fire in her eyes....
He stares at her, uneasy. He wasn't completely capable of hurting Brooke in order to make the demon die, but he didn't seem to have another way, he knew someone had to stand against them. Everything was falling apart as time passed, his brother and his friend were both possessed by the most evil beings he could ever know about and all the roads he could take were just getting darker and darker. He still had part of his family, but losing one more part of it was the most devastating thing.
Dean looks down and then back at the possessed woman's face. "I do this because I don't seem to have another choice. What else can I do other than demonstrating what I'm capable of doing in order to destroy you?" he informs her in an easy tone.
Cas: *grabs Serena's arm and dissapears*
Serena: Cas what the hell?
brooke)dean if you think you can kill me that easy give me your best shot,Im nothing like lucifer Im worse she punches dean in the chest sending him sailingacross the room,you can have lucifer but brooke i need her she,s mine you wont take her.....she vanishes into thin air!
Cas: You were in danger
Serena: Cas you can't do that
Cas: But i helped you......