Deeks and Kensi Their 'thing'

HeartWants posted on Nov 23, 2011 at 07:31AM
OMG it's been finally admitted that they have a 'thing'!! :D It's about time, but to me they are moving at the right pace for them. They still have alot to work out between the both of them and within themselves.. But they are one step closer to being a couple! :)

I just needed to share that..

Deeks and Kensi 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago frgonsal said…
i agree that their relationship should be slow, but weren't you still slightly disappointed that nothing happened in "higher power"?
over a year ago diehardromantic said…
Too much too soon would kill any hope of a Deeks/Kensi union. Slow and Steady and still in keeping with the show, that makes it sooo good:)
over a year ago ahmoniqued said…
big smile
I agree with everything you said! I do love the pace that they are going at, and I don't mind if it goes slow. Just that - I hate comparing it to the sister show - but doesn't take like six seasons or something to happen. Maybe a couple or something. But as long as they give us good scenes, I'm happy.

I do think they both have personal issues to deal with and I hope they rely on each other. As for frgonsal: Kind of, I expected a more emotional scene but I'm happy with what we got, Deeks giving Kensi a present. But compared to last Season with Disorder and Kensi's past and K/D spending Christmas with each other, yeah I am. :/

Let's hope their thing works out tho! ;)
over a year ago HeartWants said…
laugh
Yer i totally agree with you all about the pace. Like i said, i feel that it's the right pace for them at the moment.. I do feel as though next season we will be getting more K/D scenes, as the start to progress in their relationship.. But i don't think we'll have anything anywhere near official for a couple more seasons yet.. Or i could be completely wrong xD But that's just how i see it in my mind lol

And i agree with ahmoniqued - I'll be happy as long as they keep giving us good K/D scenes :)