Funny Things to Write in a Graduation Card
1. No one can call you dumb any more. Bigger words will have to be used such as ignoramus.
2. Your brain just became priceless!
3. It's good to know someone so educated. I won't need to use the internet when I have a question. I'll just ask my know-it-all friend.
4. The cap and gown are used once, but your student loans last much longer.
5. Now that you did your time as a student, you get a free pass to an easy life. No one tells you about it until you graduate and are inducted into the secret club. Welcome!
“When I had an eye contact with her randomly, she shows that sweet eye smile. Every time I see that smile, I feel happier. It makes me to smile along side her so hard that my cheekbone starts to hurt” -Inkigayo scriptwriter.
“Aegyoful cute Tiffany. She gave me chocolate, and after the shooting, She sat right next to me on the floor. Not sure why but she looked and smiled happily at my startled expression. So we took this picture, and took another one using my cell phone. She’s really cheerful and kind. Probably that was a part...
After their Baeksang Arts Award performance, Tiffany fell down the stairs and injured her ankle as a result. Despite this, she still went up on stage to give Yoona her flowers after she had won an award.
When she couldn’t dance on stage along with her members, Tiffany stood at the side of the stage with her leg in a cast and performed on Music Bank with them.
In January 2009 a member of staff met both Tiffany and Hyoyeon in front of MBC’S Music Core waiting room and Tiffany told her,
Tiffany was born in San Francisco, California and grew up in Diamond Bar, California. In 2004 she came first place in the CJ/KMTV contest, and after singing in the SM Casting System, she was picked up by SM Entertainment. Three weeks later she moved to Korea without her family and started her training.
“It was really brave of her, really. I had my whole family supporting me. They’re here with me right now, but she still doesn’t have her family here and now she’s so big, she’s so huge, here in Korea. And, I think her family would really be...