Desperate Housewives Next Episode

wisteriawoman posted on Jan 21, 2008 at 08:38PM
Anyone have any clues when the next episode is going to air ???

Desperate Housewives 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xDHmadx said…
when they write it lol. no more until the writers strike ends!
over a year ago watz00 said…
xdhmadx do u think the show will loose ratings over this strike?
over a year ago wisteriawoman said…
Yes, definately ........ people are going to lose interest - these shows have to keep up the momentum or they will lose out to someone else!!!
over a year ago sexymaedel said…
so there wasnt an epi last sunday and the last one was 4x10? sorry im from germany...
Yeah the last one was 4x10 :(
Gutted! I feel like i've lost a limb without it!!
Yeaah watz00 i do think this strike will make dh and other great shows lose ratings, unless of course the producers do the smart thing and give the writers what they want and make a huuuuuge fuss over the shows come backs. it's a shame really cus the writers don't deserve to have their shows ratings go down because of how stupid the producers are being. I guess the poducers lose out either way because they will lose ratings by not giving into demands or lose profits giving into demands. tbf i'd rather have the ratings but i may be biased because i want my shows back ASAP!!!! lol!

i have read that Marc Cherry has said if the strike ends in the next two weeks then the may still have a chance to put the rest of this season into production, if not then we're most likely looking at September for season 5 and seasn 4 will remain at 10 episodes long.
So pleeeease people, PRAY it ends in the next fortnight!!!!!!!
No, because of the writers strike there are no more episodes even written after episode 10. So we will have to hope and pray that the writers get back to work soon and get them episodes written and filmed very quickly - because we all need our DH fix!!
Just telling you what i've read from an interview with the creator, i'd rather have the hope!
Sorry xDHmadx - I wasnt replying to you I was responding to sexy maedel - for some reason when I answered her I couldnt see your response .......... maybe we were responding at the same time .......... spooky eh!
ooooh lmao! i wondered why u put no! i was like... i didn't ask a question did i? hahaha i understand now! I've just read your comment on my pick, we really should set up that helpline hahaha!
yeah .... I think I will petition Marc Cherry or someone for funding, lol
over a year ago scooterward said…
vbbbfdb dunno