Disney Pixar Cars Between the desire to race and play hard: Nitro Fury

Fefe92 posted on Mar 24, 2011 at 03:59PM
"Wow, I'm already late! Today is my first day at work, if this is my visiting card ... I'm fried!" Um ... Excuse me, is that I am nervous, start a new job today and. .. I'm not in the body! In this way I can pay my course to become a good rally car! Furthermore, I'm a Peugeot 206 WRC Total, I think I might have some chances. I come from France. I come from Foix in the Midi-Pyrenees. Ah, I said that my name is Martine Lyblanc? It means "lily white. " Mah .. For me it depends. Sometimes I'm like a lily: candid and ingenuous, other times I feel more like the giant flower of Malaysia,that oozes foul-smelling liquid from all the pores.
Lost in my presentation with you, I don't immediately noticed a green car in the distance. I think I know it. I approach it. More I approach the car more I realize who it is. A far-fetched spoilered guy. Square muzzle and face of a blowhard. Sensual but irritating.Too,I would say. Chick Hicks, the fool of the Piston Cup!
"Oh, look! " One of my fans! Sorry but I haven't with me the ink. I'm afraid you have to wait for an autograph! "
Here, that's the guy apostrophised me.

Disney Pixar Cars No replies