Sorry it's been a while but I have had things going on in my life but I will carry on. This next princess has a wide range of different outfits so I may not put extended too much on each of them but I will describe them. This is Tiana from princess and the frog.
1. working dress A
During the day she works in a yellow dress with apron and brown shoes. This all typical American waitress dress in the time works well but I don't like the dark colour used, it's dull. 5/10
I was planning on doing a separate article for each princess, but as you can see, there was no need to. XD So, here's my favourite hair style and outfit for each Disney Princess! Enjoy!!
Hair: Snow White only wears her hair in one way; short and loose. However, she does wear two different coloured bows in her hair; one blue and the other red. Personally, I prefer the link; it really pops and adds a hint of colour in her other wise (very) dark hair.
1. The DP Article post that claimed to be me (now deleted) is obviously not me as those are not my views at all, it is a stereotype of something they are accusing me of that is not true. I don't talk like that at all either and I am shocked anyone could have believed that it was me.
2. Anyone who actually cares enough to read the whole story can refer to my real “About Me” articles where I clearly talk about my mixed racial background and how my abusive childhood has shaped my views. I talked about how I associated “Stepford”...
Phew, so we've made it through the penultimate countdown. Only one more to go! Also, I lied about the blue article being the longest - this one's the longest! Thanks to everyone who's been voting over the course of all of these polls. I can't wait for the final countdown that will determine which of the winning outfits is the best of the best! In the meantime, here are the results for your enjoyment.
15. Tiana- Not a big fan of her hair.. just plain and dull to me. Sorry. :\
14. Alice- Pretty and all, but lacks anything special about it. Too ordinary. Just meh.
13. Rapunzel- I just believe that her hair is waay too long and unexciting. I will be honest, when she wears the flowers in her hair it's beautiful but still it is too long. When she cuts her hair short it becomes even more boring.
12. Mulan- Long and straight, however, nothing really going on with her hair.. it's very pretty, but nothing to it, besides just straight and long/short..
I decided to do Disney Girls Contest. The girls are separated like on the image. The poll Merida VS. Pocahontas is already in the poll list. Don't forget to vote and comment! I hope you'll like this contest.
So it started when me and my mom went to the mini market near Wal-Mart. We parked in a handycapped parking lot for just a min. and my mom put on her flashers. When we were about to leave, this rude guy came and parked right next to use, kind of close, and there was no parking spot there. When he opened his car door, he slammed it into my mom's car. My mom flipped out at him. He said some swear words at her. My mom got even and slammed her car door into his. When the guy went into the Mini Market, my mom quickly grabbed a pen and wrote his license onto her hand. Couple seconds latter, the guy...
We are now on the final renaissance princess Mulan. However she is not a royal princess. She is not born one and she maries Li Shang a soldier not a prince, but she is still really cool and has princess outfits so don't be saying negative thing she rocks.
When we first see Mulan she is wearing a green Cardigan, blue strap all on top of a yellow dress. This all looks lovely, I love the colours on it. A lightly coloured outfit thats Pretty and simple all in all I like it. 8/10
Hi guys, Sia Koskina, the girl who voiced Elsa in the Greek dubbing of Elsa thanked me for the article I wrote about her performance of Let it Go in her native language, I feel so happy about it!
Posted 2 hours ago
Today I watched Finding Dory and wow, it was an amazing movie, maybe a bit too slow paced at times, but overall a hilarious movie, Hank especially made me laugh. Oh and I love how there where so many flashbacks of Dory as a child (and yes, baby Dory was really adorable, her voice was just perfect :D). Oh and even though I knew Nemo didn't have the same voice as in the original his voice sounded so close to the original that I couldn't tell the difference between them
Posted 10 hours ago