I found a lot of these facts from this buzzfeed article: link
1. The current official lineup of Disney Princesses includes Jasmine, Ariel, Rapunzel, Tiana, Belle, Merida, Cinderella, Pocahontas, Aurora, Mulan, and Snow White.
2. Snow White is supposed to be 14 years old. She remains the youngest Disney Princess.
3. Belle is the only Disney Princess to have hazel eyes.
4. Mulan’s story is based on an ancient Chinese legend of Hua Mulan, a female warrior famously described in the poem “The Ballad of Mulan.”
5. Mulan is also the first Disney Princess to not actually be a princess. All the others are either royal by birth, or marry into royalty.
6. Cinderella was originally intended by Disney to be produced as one of the Silly Symphony series.
7. Ariel is the only Disney Princess who was not born a human.
8. Pocahontas is the only princess based on a real person. (Mulan is legend, and impossible to know whether she was real or not.)
9. Tiana is the only Disney Princess with dimples.
10. Princess Aurora had only 18 minutes of screen time and 18 lines of dialogue in the film, making her the most quiet Disney Princess.
11. After auditioning more than 150 girls for the voice of Snow White, the part serendipitously went to 20-year-old Adriana Caselotti, whose father, a singing coach, was helping Disney find a fit. Adriana overheard her father’s phone conversation and began talking in the background to prove she had the right voice. She got the part.
12. Belle and Ariel share the same live-action reference model, Sherri Stoner.
13. Pocahontas is the only Disney Princess with a tattoo.
14. Jasmine actually helped influence the design of Aladdin. Earlier sketches showed him seeming much younger. But once Jasmine was designed, animators thought she wouldn’t go for someone who looked like a scruffy kid.
15. When Disney first announced The Princess and the Frog, the principal character was named Madeline or Maddy for short. This upset critics, who called it a “slave name.” Disney then changed it to Tiana.
16. Merida is the only princess with brothers.
17. In earlier drafts of the film, Cinderella has a pet turtle named Clarissa.
18. Mary Pickford and Betty Boop helped inspire Snow White’s look.
19. Disney shot the entirety of Cinderella in live-action, using it as a guide for animation.
20. In 2012 and 2013, the Disney Princesses were redesigned.
21. Mulan’s redesign caused a significant upset because she appeared to have her skin lightened. Similar claims were made for Pocahontas and Jasmine.
22. “Merida has more than 1,500 individually sculpted, red strands that generate about 111,700 total hairs.” Also: “If Merida’s curls were straightened, her hair would be four feet long and reach the middle of her calf.”
23. Tiana’s redesign was extremely minimal. Illustrators added two new strands of curls, and a print of reeds went onto her dress.
24. Belle’s physical appearance was inspired by Judy Garland in The Wizard of Oz, and Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music.
25. Mulan and Merida are the only two Disney Princesses trained in archery.
26. Belle is the only person in her town to be seen wearing blue, symbolizing her position as an outsider. Later, you see the Beast wearing blue as well.