Princess of Bohemia or Russia? You decide!
Alright, since I had done a Hispanic princess, here is how a Slavic princess will look like.
1. Natalie Glebova (Miss Universe 2005, Canada)
A Canadian of Russian origins, she has the looks for a typical Slavic princess if Disney were to make a Russian princess.
2. Anna Buturlina (Elsa's and Tiana's Russian Singing Voice)
The second choice for a Russian princess, she also did the singing voice for Princess Tiana as well as Elsa!
3. Ksenia Sukhinova (Miss World 2008, Russia)
Another Russian beauty who won Miss World 2008 in South Africa, In fact, Natalie is the runner-up to her. Especially their looks! She is a queen!
4. Tatana Kucharova (Miss World 2006, Czech Republic)
A possible choice for princess if the story is set in Bohemia (in Present-day Czech Republic).
5. Monika Absolonova (Elsa's Czech Singing Voice)
For peculiar reasons, she is my number 1 choice for a Czech princess. Especially her round face and cute facial features, that's just me!
6. Andrea Somorovská (Elsa's Slovak Singing Voice)
My reasons for her are the same as Monika, only this time she is cuter and sweeter.
7. Jelena Gavrilovic (Elsa's Serbian Voice)
Yes, she has the wicked look for a Serbian princess! Do you all agree?
8. Nadezhda Panayotova (Elsa's Bulgarian Voice)
When I first saw a couple of photos on the internet, she has a photogenic look too for a Bulgarian princess.
9. Natasa Belosevic (Elsa's Croatian Voice)
She looks cute and is the perfect choice for a Croatian princess, bubbly is the word.
10. Olha Shanis (Elsa's Ukrainian Singing Voice)
Her appearance is very classy and has some style, I am very happy that she looks very pretty.
11. Lyudmila Bikmullina (Miss Ukraine, Miss Universe 2007 semi-finalist)
The other Ukrainian beauty that has the looks for a princess, she has class and charisma for a Ukrainian princess.
12. Nuska Drascek (Elsa's Slovenian Singing Voice)
The second last choice from the Balkans, although she has a motherly look, I still see a princess in her.
13. Sanja Papic (Serbia, Miss Universe 2003 Second Runner Up)
The other Serbian beauty. She looks similar to Jelena except she has a cuter facial appearance, don't you agree?
14. Katarzyna Laska (Elsa's Polish Singing Voice)
Finally, my last choice for the list! She has a photogenic look once again and she is not bad at all.
Ready for a Slavic princess? So am I, if you all have any more choices, do feel free to voice it out!
Hello Natalie, we meet again!