Disney Princess Opinion Article

The Top Ten Most Beautiful Disney Characters.

Opinion by dweeb posted over a year ago
10. Megara - Hercules

She is drawn in a very specific, edgy style to fit in with her film's animation but still, Meg has beautiful purple eyes, pouty pink lips and gorgeous brunette curls. I find her quite beautiful although her body is the single most unrealistic which is forgivable since it's one of the cartoonier films.

9. Mulan

One of my all-time favourite Disney characters, she is never one to top the beauty lists. But I actually find her to be quite lovely. Simple but at the start of the film she has gorgeous hair. Of course the designers had to make it believable that she could pass for a man...which would explain why she's not as gorgeous as some of the others.

8. Jane - Tarzan

Another non-princess like Meg, Jane is beautiful mostly because she has a really nice complexion and big blue eyes. She is a slightly more realistic version of Meg with a few improvements in my eyes.

7. Belle - Beauty and the Beast

Don't hate me! I know most people here are obsessed with her and I love her to death as well, I've just always been more fond of her personality than her looks. Still, she is gorgeous with big olive eyes and beautiful, glossy lips. Sometimes the animators get lazy with her which is why she's not at the top but for all the shots where she does look good, she looks really good.

6. Ariel - The Little Mermaid

My favourite princess and yet even I can admit that, like Belle, she's more on the cute side than the stunning side. I love her long, red hair that flows perfectly and even moves gracefully when she's human. She has stunning blue eyes and red, red lips. Truly beautiful.

5. Cinderella

Oh my God, I just think this girl is so underrated in the beauty department. She's freaking gorgeous! Her hair is shoulder-length and strawberry blonde and she has stunning blue eyes with thick, beautiful lashes. Truly one of Disney's prettiest girls.

4. Pocahontas

Most people agree that Pocahontas is exquisite. She has long, black hair that seems almost weightless, it just soars perfectly around her while she stands on top of a cliff, goes canoeing or runs the hidden pine-trails. She has thick, unique red lips and a super-model figure.

3. Jasmine - Aladdin

No wonder Al falls for this girl the moment he lays eyes on her. She's got the cuteness of Ariel and Belle mixed with an exotic flare that's to die for. Her eyes are just stunning and her hair thick but sleek. She just has this really sexy appeal to her that most people appreciate.

2. Aurora - Sleeping Beauty

This girl is drawn so freaking beautifully, she's my favourite character in the movie even though she's barely in it compared to the others. Her bouncy blonde locks just sway with her while she dances in the forest and she's not stuck in cute...she's amazingly stunning. The most stunning of the princesses by far.

1. Esmeralda - The Hunchback of Notre Dame

The three other leading men in this film spend the entire movie lusting after her. She's beyond gorgeous, she's like a mix of Aurora and Jasmine's beauty combined into one, all-out stellar character. She is drawn so magnificently throughout the film, I just think she is easily the most gorgeous of Disney girls.

Absolutely. Esmeralda is absolutely the most beautiful.

I think Jane and Kida should be off this list completely. My order would be (including non-princesses)

1.Esmeralda
2.Pocahontas
3.Jasmine
4.Belle
5.Aurora
6.Ariel
7.Tiana
8.Snow White
9.Cinderella
10.Mulan

I think Jane, Kida, and Megara are blehh.

OCFan123 said:
Nice article! My order would be:

1. Aurora
2. Esmerelda
3. Ariel
4. Belle
5. Pocahontas
6. Jasmine
7. Mulan
8. Meg
9. Cinderella
10. Jane

dweeb said:
well at least you and i agree on esmeralda princesslullaby. as for snow white, i just find her cute at best.

I agree with your top three.

dweeb said:
cool, by the way, i'm leaving town for a bit so i'll post the next princess pea tonight and then the next one will be a week from now

'Kay 'kay

yay esmeralda =D

i like your list. i disagree with princesslullaby, i think Meg is absolutely beautiful - just a bit unrealistic when it comes to her body. i also agree with you about Jane and Cinderella - so underrated!

VGfan30 said:
I like this list too. I'd probably change the order a bit, but I would have all these girls on my list too.

Jessicatt said:
I definitely agree with the ordering of your top four. I'm not sure that I would have Jane on my list, though, and I always thought that Belle was more beautiful than Ariel.

I hoped that Ariel would atleast be in the top 5 but still it's nice

Esmeralda is too damn sexy!

Awwww...Though Belle would be higher up but I think all the disney princesses bring different types of beauty to the screen

hmm... my order will be:

1. Aurora
2. Ariel
3. Belle
4. Cinderella
5. Jasmine
6. Meg
7. Mulan
8. Tiana
9. Snow White
10.Pochahontas

I would like for Ariel to be on top one, though. And Belle on top two.

my order is:

06 Snow White
05 Cindrella
04 Belle
03 Rapunzel
02 Ariel
01 Melody

Why does everyone think esmarelda is so pretty I don't think she's pretty AT ALL!!!!!!!!
I have no idea why Tiana isn't on there. She's just as pretty aas the others. I think she's much prettier than esmarelda. I think she's just ug. Here's my list.

10. Snow White
9. Jasmine
8. Rapunzel
7. Cinderella
6. Mulan
5. Pocahontas
4. Belle
3. Ariel
2. Tiana
1. Aurora

I think Aurora is the most beautiful. ^_^

rosemina said:
Congrats for the great taste! I would also place sweet Snow White in my top list! Aurora and Esmeralda are definitely the two most beautiful Disney characters by miles!

Agreed!

Yes! Esmeralda! Finally. Finally. Finally. Finally.
And Meg. And Mulan. (Mulan is friggin awesome.) And Jane! Yay!

wegeeh said:
mine is
top 1 - aurora
top 2 - cinderella
top 3 - ariel
top 4 - belle
top 5 - snow white
top 6 - jasmine
top 7 - rapunzel
top 8 - pocahontas
top 9 - jane
top 10 - mulan

This list sucks no offense.. I mean Mulan is gorgeous and you put her number 9?

innary said:
Yayyy esmeralda is #1 she is my favorite female character and then it would be meg

1.Esmeralda