Decided that when I write my fan-fiction about Arista, that there would be a few new characters in it. I'm calling the story; Mermaid Tales. I want to use Ariel's sisters, as well as a few from the television series such as Urchin, Gabriella and Ollie, and Pearl. These are a few of the characters I came up with for the story.
Just pretend it's pink, okay? -_-U
Cory Taken from "coral." Cory is one of Arista's friends. She's unbelievably bubbly and crazy but a very loyal friend. She loves the color pink and has a pink tail-fin and top. She often wears a pair of red starfish earrings. She...
Spoilers for one>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Here are my favourite Disney princess endings
#1 Beauty & the Beast: One of the most touching endings I have ever seen this one is so beautiful as you hear the Beauty & the Beast song in the end and Belle dancing with Adam and you see the stained glass at the end. Simply beautiful.
#2 The Little Mermaid: Another touching scene that I love and the reason is because I love how Ariel says that she loves her father and you see her and Eric sharing true love’s kiss which was so cute.
Sorry this is so late, I've been busy the past couple of days. Sorry for making you wait LightningRed but without further adieu here's LightningRed's
1. Congrats on being fan of the month! How do you feel? I'm speechless. It's nice to be appreciated. HUGE THANKS for all DP fans who nominated me and voted for me.
2. How did you discover this site? I was looking for pictures on Google and was directed here. I thought Fanpop was a great site because of the picks and quizzes feature. So I decided to join. And I'm a big fan of Disney Princess, so I came here.
Ariel is my favorite Disney Princess. Thus, I find it stupid for some fanbrats from some disney message boards (not this site, just Internet Movie Database and other Disney forums) to bash Ariel all because she is not like the other girls, especially Belle.
Complaint 1: Ariel loved Eric for his looks! My Defense: Ariel fell in love with Eric because he was a nice guy. Remember the scene where Grimsby presented the statue to Eric to him? Ever wondered why Eric didn't like it? Because the statue made him looked pompous and snobby-which Eric isn't! Even Chris Barnes and my brother said so!
11. Merida: Kelly Macdonald I can't see many similarities between the two, but to be fair she was animated by Pixar and not Disney. They both seem like strong independent women though :). And I found a picture where they have similar hair!
12. Anna: Kristen Bell I can see similarities in face shape. Also their eyes are both curvy. I have to admit that Kristen looks more like the original concept to the actual one. I Believe it was changed possibly to the complaints of fans that she looked too much like Rapunzel.
13. Elsa: Idina Menzel They both have the same cheekbones,...
~Welcome to my article! Over the past couple of weeks I’ve rewatched all 10 Disney Princess movies with an open mind, with no pre-formed prejudices or biases, so I can come up with a more stable and reliable list - some I hadn’t seen for a couple of years, some more recently. I can be very indecisive at times (even some I’m still not 100% sure on) but I think this will probably be my new list for a while. I know many won't agree and I don't mean to offend anyone with my opinions. Enjoy and sorry if I ramble on… which I probably will!~
Once again, with Frozen coming out I found it appropriate. I'm not for long descriptions, so don't hate me! Let's just hop right to it.
11. Cinderella-Previously #10 My opinion on her hasn't really changed. I find her very boring. I just don't take to her personality or any of that. Just meh.
10. Belle-Previously #7 All of the sudden, she just really irks me. She just.. UH DX. Another reason I'm not a fan is she is too much like me. o-o Awesome, I irk myself. That doesn't sound weird at all.. ANYWAYS.. although supposedly flawed in her town, I can't spot one out, which may be the reason I cannot...
Hi guys, I know Snow is not the most beloved princess, but I´m glad everyday she gets more love and appreciation from people. ^^ So for those people that may just not care about her o don´t like her, this article is for you :D
Snow White is the 1st disney Princess and the protagonist of SW7D, also the 1st disney movie. The movie starts with an old storybook that tells us a little bit of Snow´s story: her parents died at childbirth and she lived with her evil stepmother that abused her por treating her as a scullery maid and dressed her in rags so she couldn´t surpass...