We are going to a whole new world with you as we talk about Jasmines clothing in Aladdin. The Renaissance has shown us a wide range of different and much larger wardrobe than before and jasmine is no exception.
1.Blue top and pants Princess Jasmine starts of in her palace on her own wearing a blue crop top and thick blue pants with blue flats gold necklace and large earrings. The outfit is perfect for the time and place it's set. Her hair is either ponytailed with head band or fully loose. I prefer the headband and ponytails myself feels more Arabian. 9/10
Hi, I hope you are enjoying my list and are looking forward to my explanation of Belles dresses from Beauty and the beast. The second Renaissance princess and someone whon doesn't start as a princess but a normal woman. By the way with all honesty I've not seen the sequels so if there are any different dresses I've missed that you would like me to discuss comment on it and I'll explain on the next article.
1. Common dress Belle leaves her house she shares with her dad and wonders round the town singing so beautifully, in a dress worn by a normal person in France about that time. Yet already it's...
What's a princess without a tiara! Fans have voted for their most beautiful tiara here's the look at the results.
11. Merida: Most fans didn't think that hers was even a tiara, although technically a coronet is a tiara. Fans felt it was too much like a headband only and was voted the first. Personally i thought it was very pretty and much closer to being a tiara than some that looked more like proper crowns.
Isabellagirl033: Like wavesurf said, Merida's tiara is not even a tiara, it is just a piece of jewellary around a wimple.
We now begin a new era of disney the Renaissance. Disney Princesses are coming in fast and we start with Ariel. I will not be including her as a Mermaid simply because this is her as a woman in a dress not with a tail on. If I was to rate her as a mermaid it would be 10 but as a human 0. I will also not involve her night wear.
1. Sparkly dress Ariel is now a human she walks from under the sea to meet prince Eric, but unable to speak for now. Her dress made by Triton is a sparkly silver dress with no accessories on her. It may be nice evening but for me it's missing something attention seeking...
Hi there. Thanks for the positive feedback from this i will reply to each comment to say thanks or give my opinions on what you think. Today we will be discussing Princess Aurora from sleeping beauty, the last of the classic princess.
1. Forest dress Unlike the first two she is not a slave, but must hide from malifecent in the forest. Her dress is a black top with grey sleeves, a black skirt and a black headband. Sometimes she will have a light brown head cover. Despite her bright blonde hair this is a dark dress for her but it fits well. It is a not a dress for a princess to though but that...
Hi there, My next princess will be Cinderella. She has a few more outfits than snow white so we will be having more information today.
1. Working dress I must begin by saying it's not a dress It's just a blue top with a brown like vest on, brown skirt, white apron with brown flat plump shoes. Like snow whites it's not an outfit you would go on a date with or meet a handsome prince but for a worker then its the best for the job. 5/10
2. Ball dress A Those step sisters just can't stand her and her dress as it was quickly destroyed. The dress is a pink mainly with a white lower section, pink heels...
Since I had watched both movies, here are my thoughts on both movies since they're both Celtic and centres around motherly love.
Quest for Camelot
I started watching this film back in 2007, and I was quite amazed that the song 'The Prayer' because I did not know that this song was originally from this movie! The story-line was just like our typical Disney Princess movie but overall, I feel bad for Garrett and I'm glad that the movie shows more sympathy for him. The songs reminded of the Lion King where we have an antagonist having their own theme song and a song for the main character as sung...
Hi my name is andy10B. I am here to give my opinions on all disney princess outfits through out the films they are in. They will be detailed on looks, how they suit the princess and my overall number out of ten I would give to it. Firstly we will start with Snow white. My favourite princess and the fairest of all but is she top of my outfit list lets see.
1. Working dress
This for me is very typical for a young woman to wear back then when as a slave for a wicked Queen. This is very basic and not a dress to wear for any real occasion but working. It is a mainly all brown, a dark brown top with...