This is my ranking of the princes. This is probably going to be one of my harder articles so please don't be rude.
12. Hans- I can't even describe how much I dislike this character. I hate the idea that the handsome prince has to be a jerk. One of the things I really hate about Frozen is that it mocks the love at first sight of the Walt era princess films. Yes you don't marry a guy you just met but I think most people are smart enough to know that, it's just common sense, yes there is no such thing as love at first sight but that's because they're fairytales and fairytales aren't suppose to...
1. What name would you change yours to? Elsa or Mulan, they both sounds beautiful. Elsa sounds strong. Whenever I say "Mulan" , it makes me smile. Belle is also a nice name.
2. Which skills would you like to develop? Merida or Mulan, both have perfect skills. I love how Merida doesn't have to be a princess one day and that day she goes riding and doing her adventurous chores. Mulan has great skills too, she knows how to use weapons and she's very intelligent.
Special and adventurous chores
3. Who would you want for a parent? Mulan's parents, they are really nice and a perfect family....
As I was creating my icons for Team Merida, I realised exactly why I loved this girl. As a result, I decided to write an article with 5 reasons why everybody should love Merida/Brave
1. Brave was the first Pixar film that had a female protagonist.
Pixar is a hugely successful company, but it took about 8 years since they first started making films for them to make a movie where the main character was a girl. Before Brave was made, I was slightly annoyed at Pixar - most of it's films didn't even pass the Bechdel test. I love Brave because it finally featured an awesome female character.