Disney Opinion Article

Ten Hottest Disney Animated Guys

Opinion by frollosgypsy posted over a year ago
Think you know the hottest disney guy? Read Below.
So, I did girls, now I'm writing about guys.

I'm sure a lot of people are going to disagree with my choices, but oh well. I think in general though they'll agree with my top choice. yay!
So my choices are going, first and foremost, based on who's the best looking...hey, I said hottest, not best personality! Otherwise Quasimodo might be on the list! (sorry, Quasi. that was mean.) But also, personality was taken into account, because for some of them , that's what really made them hot, more than their looks. I'm sure that my list isn't going to satisfy everyone...well, too bad. Lol, feel free to make comments and tell me who YOU think is hottest.
10. Tarzan is so sexy, and funny. I love how loyal and and wild he is. ROAR!!
9. Peter Pan is sexy! Cmon, who doesn't love a man in tights?
8. Hey, I think Jim Hawkens is hot, and he's a hero. He's old enough that I can still think he's hot without being creepy! ...right?
7. As Meg says, "Look at all those rippling pectorals!" Heroic, Modest, and Romantic. Hercules is the perfect package.
6. Shang, you can make a man out of me anyday! I'm sorry, but he can sing, and not only that, but sing shirtless? MM-MM-MMMM!
5. I don't have much to say about Prince Phillip, except who doesn't want a Prince who fights a dragon for them, saves their life with a kiss, and then sweeps them off their feet?
4. Yes, the Beast, aka Prince Adam. He may be too femme for some. But I think the Beast is SOOOOOOO HOT after he transforms. Plus, his personality is the best of all the princes.
3. Aladdin is so generous, humble, and brave. He has a great voice, and his real-boy crush on Jasmine makes you swoooooon!
2. John Smith is like a walking model. With long blonde hair, blue eyes, and his badass side of rebelling against his own men and dying for Pocahontas' father, no wonder John Smith made the list.
1. With his GORGEOUS blue eyes, wavy black hair, and the way he risks his life to save Ariel, Prince Eric may not have much a personality, but he's the number one hottie animated guy for me. I LOVE YOU, PRINCE ERIC!

Hercules probably wouldn't be on my list but I agree with the rest!

timbitzk said:
I'm not the biggest Prince Adam fan; he doesn't really do anything for me. The weird thing is though, is that I kinda have a thing for teenage Simba and teenage Kovu from the Lion King's 1 and 2. I know that may be a little creepy, but I think they're really cute.. and prefer them to a lot of Disney princes (not Prince Eric though; nobody tops Prince Eric).
Oh wow, that makes me sound EXTREMELY creepy, doesn't it?

I love them all, especially Hercules.

timbitzk : i think some of the animal characters are cute too..like kovu..but yes, its still somewhat creepy.

cruella said:
I think they're all good looking. For some reason I like Adam better as The Beast. Hercules is my favorite out of these.

Jim is pretty hot, but ERIC IS WAY :)

fegzii said:
i lovee eric since i was like 5 ! haha
probably shang wouldnt be in my liste but i like itt =P

lolquack said:
Okay, We seriously think slightly alike =D
I wanted to make one of these. :D
But We'd basically have the exact same thing xD

Mine would be.
Aladdin, Prince Eric [drools],Adam[Drools], Prince Philip, Phoebus, John Smith, Peter pan, [I know Creepy. xD], And Shang.

no way, eric in first? sorry but i don't think so
whatever, it's your opinion

lol ...a lot of people agree with me.
who would you put in first?

shang for my number one! the rest are okay.

becca85 said:
My number one would be Prince Phillip. I always thought he was so handsome!! That's my opinion.

pirpir said:
for me personally i would totally go with hercules for first, and tarzan, then prince adam... hercules is flawless!!

Merkaba said:
I'm not sure who my #1 is... maybe Prince Phillip, Shang or John Smith. Prince Eric just never did a lot for me though. He's maybe #8 on my list.

peter pan would definitely be my number 1...he can take me away to neverland and keep me there any day!

Peter Pan is too younge and I don't know much about guy looks considering I'm a guy but I thought he would be number one sense he's with the number one hottest disney girl good list but I think that the boys are as attractive as their girls

mrnx0x said:
Peter Pan is definitely number one on my list,

What?!?! Come on, Aladdin, number 1. He is so sweet and he's got such a cute voice. He can show me a whole new world hahaha :)

hercules number 1

opalrose said:
i should say that i agree with most of the list

opalrose said:
i don't know if you realize this but peter pan is a child, so ew just ew

Nicklin said:
My favourites are Jim, Peter and Aladdin ^_^

kool123 said:
aladdin!!!

I think max goof would also be one of the hottest !!! <3

faya27 said:
My favs are Eric, Aladdin, John Smith, Tarzan, Flynn/Eugene, and Adam.

Ribon95 said:
Jim is first place

flynn is easily the hottest,but eric is not bad either!

court9008 said:
I fully approve of your top 3

I agree with this list.

In all honestly I agree with all except Peter Pan and Shang.

I agree on John Smith,he is number two on my list as well! Only I don't have Eric as my number 1 I have Eugene Fitzherbert as my number 1. But anyways I'm glad John Smith is getting reconnection as he don't get much at all and it's sad because I think he is amazing! As most list I have read on people list of Disney Princes or animaited guys, John is usually close to bottom and I don't know why? Yeah I don't expect fir everbody to have him at top list by why is he always at the bottom? I do they it? Anyways I'm glad you show some apprecation for him and for one he not at the bottom like he most of time is!

justgrac said:
Jhon smith has no bottom lip.

DIAMELA said:
my first is Phoebus...than Aladdin, Jim, Flynn, Milo ahaahh and the dreamwork guys Sinbad and Proteus!!! cool list!!