Disney's Bolt BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?

Disney's Bolt 2490 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 2490

over a year ago Modem said…
si, hablo español de latinoamerica, no soy de españa

(yes, i speak spanish of latinoamerica, im not from spain)

Oh, i forgot to say something
If is really to Bolt 2 will be in the next years like 2012 or 2013, then now must have comments of professional artists or directors..

for example, Tangled (Rapunzel) was commented in interviews from the year 2008...

But Bolt 2?... nothing... that means that if bolt 2 will really exist.... will be exist AS MINIMUN in 2015 or more... but is so much time.

I really want an other movie of Bolt... but doesn't have so much hope =/
Better forget it u_u
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago BoltMegaFan said…
Well that may be true, but that doesn't mean you have to lose hope
over a year ago Bolt_da_Supadog said…
I've already written Bolt 2.If you wanna read it, let me know and I'll email it to you.
over a year ago Volt-fan said…
Volt 2 (hungary name)! I want to bolt 2.:)
over a year ago boltbiggestfan said…
wink
Modem, I know that some people think about what subjest would be for Bolt 2. Well, I have like the biggest imagionation ever, so I have quite a few ideas. (like 4) My Bolt 2 is more heart warming and has eciting adventures and is soo good, I want to share it with you, but than Disney might not make it in a move, so that's all I have to say, my Bolt 2 is the Best on EVER!
over a year ago Fefe92 said…
mischievous
Mhmm...Mittens and Bolt are a tender couple! XD XD XD ;P
A dog and a cat is a strange combination? Maybe,but I read that in the far past dogs and cats had a common ancestor,the Micyade.
So,why not?I discover that cats and dogs are "cousins"
over a year ago firewind5079 said…
i think in bolt 2 it would be cool if bolt went outside of pennys house and meets this stray girl dog and thats all i got so far
over a year ago firewind5079 said…
bolt da supadog i wanna read it
over a year ago boltlover said…
Or maybe he finds his relatives and his sister gets super powers from a nuclear waste plant?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago habarly said…
Maybe Bolt could get lost again on a camping rip or something?...Then Bolt could fall in love with a beautiful collie...
over a year ago CarlMinez said…
As much as I loved Bolt and would love to see him again, learning more about this deep, complex character, another movie would probably destroy everything the first movie sought to embody!
over a year ago possum4ever said…
yes that would be nice :)
over a year ago Blastoy said…
monkey
COME UP WITH A GOOD PLOT, THEN WE WILL TALK. And no, not some Soda nonsense.
over a year ago boltfan2011 said…
well one thing is for shure if they make another bolt movie they wold have to use john travolta since he is the voice of bolt and right now he doesent have any movies on his list since he had his baby
over a year ago boltrocks2233 said…
angry
wo can say that there will be a bolt 2 and i dont know...PROVE IT??!!
blush
sorry who
wink
ok i have got the perfict PERFICT girlfriend for bolt if you want to see her go to disney create.com and click on draw a pet and look at guest407818122's creations...PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE!!! and just so you know the title of the game might be make a drawing it has a black cat with a dark tan background and green eyes.
over a year ago BolFan14 said…
I like the idea of a Bolt 2 :)
over a year ago Yeekent96 said…
heart
Come on Come on ^_^
over a year ago BoltNut1 said…
smile
I've already written a 154 paged movie novel for the 68 paged screenplay I wrote myself. I sent all my ideas to Disney in an 8 paged letter and I am eagerly awaiting a reply. I think it will happen because of me.
hmmm
well boltnut1...I think its great that you went through all that troble to make a bolt 2 but alot of people sent e-mails so...it might not happen ALL because of you and I even started to wright a bolt 2 and I looked at all the movies that are coming out between know and 2017 and it didn't say anything about a bolt 2
over a year ago boltbiggestfan said…
I have the best idea for Bolt 2. It came to me about 2009. It is SOOO GOOD!!!!!!
over a year ago OfficialBolty said…
I have a really good idea that I thought of in 2009 too, but I'm not going to give away details because I already wrote a screenplay and a novel. (I'm BoltNut1 up there, just to point out.) Anyway, I figure the reply should be here soon. You're right, boltrocks2233, it won't be all because of me, but I'm still determined. You know what I mean when I say determined, right?
over a year ago Anthonyangrywlf said…
smile
Bolt 2 is coming out November 23, 2011?! Great!
over a year ago legopoop said…
smirk
love bolt so much and i want bolt 2
over a year ago legopoop said…
smile
hey i saw a video for bolt 2 i think
really where?
over a year ago boltfan2012 said…
smile
awesome think i saw theres a picture of
bolt 2 in disney world today
smile
yes bolt 2 like 2011 or 2012
really i havent seen anything yet
smile
well i think i saw a poster for in disney
world 3 days ago
angry
Disney better make a bolt 2 if they dont ill go over there myself and force them to and if they dont listen ill bring my dads taser and crush them like a grape!
worried
So your sure you saw a poster for it?please say yes,and if your not...CHECK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I need a bolt 2 and if I dont get one ill die,im not kidding,well maybey I am.,but thats besides the point.Please check again.
smile
okay i will
meh
OH,and tell what it looked like too.Dude I've even dreamed about a bolt 2 and I even have a WHOLE Bolt 2 made up.I started wrighting it but I never finished it.Oh and what year does it come out?thanks for checking.
smile
i dont know yet but will find somting of bolt 2
but im going to disney world with my friend's in june
im going to seach disney world and i will hunt for bolt 2
i love disney world i got a bolt toy there once it's socute
cool i would think disney world would be the place to still get alot of bolt stuff
ya i got a plush toy there in 2009 cant wait to go there
rainy
FOCUS PEOPLE!!! this isent about disney world or bolt 1, this is about bolt 2. we need all the info about bolt 2 we can get!now got anything?
smile
no but im still looking but maybe they made a bolt 2
sometimes some movies are so bad they dont go to the thather
thats what i think but it may come out i belive that there is going to be a walt disney bolt 2
over a year ago Bluestar127 said…
smile
i hope ther is a Bolt 2
because bolt was a GREAT MOVIE they have to be making a bolt 2
fans loved bolt and still love him i love mittens rihno penny and bolt but may be they made one but it did not come out like bev hills ch 2 it came out on dvd i did not know they made one because it was so bad but like cars 2 monsters inc 2 come on so they may have a bolt 2 my fav movie of all time
over a year ago mudvaynedig91 said…
cool
I Think that if they do make a Bolt 2
we should get some mudvayne and korn in
the sequel!!
laugh
oh ya that be funny
crying
i really times 100000000000000000000 want bolt to have a girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
sad
hey al think of one right now and i really really really want a bolt 2 NOW awwwwww i love u bolt
over a year ago boltlover34 said…
hmmm
charliebbarkin is wright, but most sequel are awsome for example, iron man 2 awsome.The point im putting down is that most sequels are awsome.

p.s. bolt 2 hasn't been announced yet i agree with charliebbarkin
wink
sorry 1) 2)right

i made bad spelling
laugh
my bad english
smile
i can feel a bolt 2 coming i can feel it and when they do make a bolt 2 bolt and mittens sould be in love that would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute