Disney's Bolt BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?
save

Disney's Bolt 2489 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1226-1250 of 2489

over a year ago theJF said…
cool
Indeed folks, it's PARTY TIME!!! *cues up EPIC songs playlist*...

...I'll bring the "Bolt" party favors if someone else brings the cake/cookies and sammiches n' stuff!!!1?//!!11+1!!!?/
over a year ago mk3 said…
heart
YUP!! BRING ON THE LIGHTS,BEST MUSIC,EPIC DJ AND THE BEST DUDES!!!!!!!
over a year ago no1BOLTfan said…
big smile
PARTAAAY! Great job Bolt, you reached 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! I needed to use that many exclamation points :D
cool
Indeed you did, because PARTY TIME is worth it!!! ;-)
smile
I really hope Bolt 2 will be made! His fan club reached 2000 fans. There HAS to be a Bolt 2!
wink
I agree; it needs to be said, and it HAS to be done!
over a year ago Boltdoglover said…
angelic
It will be done... All in due time my friends all in due time
cool
Indeed...
laugh
It better be done! I need Bolt 2 like I need air! XD
laugh
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago ShadowBolt2012 said…
smile
Yay Bolt 2 is in the 2000s
over a year ago Keyvon said…
laugh
SUPER IM GLAD BOLT 2 FINELLEY MADE IT IN THE 2000s im sooooooooo happpt
smile
I know! A perfect time to celebrate such a great accomplishment for us Bolties :D
wink
Indubitably it is Bolties. And we are quickly becoming an unstoppable force for change and inspiration to get a sequel, prequel or even a TV show actually started, featuring our be-awesome beloved friend! Let us not stray from the path to victory, and keep up the great work everyone!
big smile
Yup,TheJF is Talking Right thing
big smile
Hehe you know it! lol
big smile
:) Imagine when we reach 3000! And if a Bolt 2 comes this club will be even more popular!
over a year ago Keyvon said…
smile
YAY ^.^
big smile
Haha :D
over a year ago ShadowBolt2012 said…
laugh
XD This might sound silley but I don't know when Bolt is born do u guys know when he was born ?
laugh
I saw saw a site that said Bolt's birthday is like January 6 or something but I still like to say Bolt's birthday is the day Bolt came out in theaters, November 21.
smile
I agree, that's what I've heard as well. Although the theater release date birthday idea is very good as well!
big smile
Yup,Sounds Great
over a year ago Boltdoglover said…
I always thought it would be like 3-4 weeks before cuz in the movie he looks like he us only bout 3-4 weeks old but I like the movie release date as his birthday idea
smile
His birthday could also be when they first created the final design for him that we know today but I'm not sure when that was...