Dollhouse Yum or Yuck

fanfly posted on Apr 25, 2009 at 10:14PM
Ok so here's the game (which many of you will probably already know); one person says something Dollhouse related and the next person says yum or yuck depending on how they feel about it- then they say something, etc.
I'll start...

Boyd
save

Dollhouse 54 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26-50 of 54

over a year ago Klema said…
Yuck!

Using the dolls is wrong in so many ways, but employees using them for pleasure is even worse! They are people who made wrong choices or who are in too much pain to deal with the world and the staff knows that, while clients don't (at least I think so). It's just wrong!

Amy Acker signed up for just 3 episodes of season 2
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Yuck!!
Amy Acker was possibly the best actress in season 1. She managed to play DR Saunders and Whiskey to absolute perfection.
Oops, I forgot to add something else haha

Priya murdering the sicko who put her into the Dollhouse
P.s. that is sort of a mean one because if you say yum then you are clearly insane but if you say yuck, that is harsh on Priya ha =P
over a year ago Klema said…
yum! Haha, I'm insane! That's something... not new ;P Murdering is bad and all, but this guy was very, very creepy and sick!

Claire and Topher (as a couple)
over a year ago Asvini said…
Yuck.
No offence to shippers of them, I do get it. There's just something I'd find a little creepy about the idea of him dating a person he built. Also, them getting together would have no happy ending for me, because either he'd eventually have to lose her to give the body back to it's rightful persona or she'd spend forever in someone elses body, meaning he'd be dating a stolen body, without the consent of that body's actual 'owner'. Every way I think of it has a creepy angle like that. Also, on top of that even if she was real I just haven't personally seen much compatability. He's such a child and she's quite introspective and dark I don't see them gelling as a couple. I love them together as frenemies, not so much romatically.

Paul Ballard
Erm Yuck....noo Yum....nope, both haha ok I will go for Yuck. I want to say Yum because I think they would be great together but part of me has an odd theory that the reason Topher was so freaked out in Vows is because they knew each other, were family or something. So I'm going for Yuck.

Caroline & Paul Ballard (also as a couple)
Ohh beaten to it by Asvini! Ignore my Yum or Yuck, choose hers.
over a year ago Asvini said…
smile
Ooh, no Saul's is more interesting. Go with hers. I'd go with it myself, but that would also be a yuck from me, and I've already rained on a ship's parade today :)
Thats ok, I rain on peoples ships parades ever day haha. Ok that sentence was odd, I didn't know which words should be plural so I just went for them all haha
over a year ago giddyseizures said…
Well I guess I'll answer the Caroline/Paul one... which is Yuck.

Caroline has never actually met Paul making this odd. Paul initially had this fascination with bringing the dollhouse down but yet he had an urging for this fictitious person in actuality. Might as well make him a client. Program Echo to who he THINKS Caroline is. Its just too disturbing for me.

Adelle's recent character change.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago elleoneiram said…
Hm... I would be okay with Paul/Caroline, but I don't like Paul/Echo much. Weird.

As for new Adelle:
Yuk.

Though I love her. And her seething wickedness is well done. I miss her vulnerability. Note: my yuk's don't mean I think the show screwed up. Just my reaction, and in this case, it seems like the writers intended this. I yelled at the screen when she gave Topher's plans to her boss.

Topher's moral compass.
over a year ago VMars4ever said…
heart
Yum

It makes him possibly the most hilarious character of the show. And when all is said and done, he does the right thing in his own way.

Topher imprinting Sierra as his friend
Yum

It normally annoys me when the employees use the dolls for themselves (like Ms. Lonelyhearts... ugh), but in this case it was cute. He lacked a friend. He didn't use Sierra in any harming or violating way. It was nice to see Topher have so much fun.

The return of Alpha in A Love Supreme.
heart
Yum

A great episode this season, it's just been getting better and better, and I love Alan Tudyk as Alpha! Too bad the show's been cancelled, it's amazing.

Evil Boyd.
crying
Yuck.

I literally said earlier while watching the episode, "If anyone in this series asked me if I trusted them, Boyd would be the only one who I could truthfully respond, 'with my life.'" I guess that means I'm dead.

The "return" of Mellie.
over a year ago hpmaniac666 said…
Yuck. Boyd was the character we could all rely on to be a good guy. Typical Joss. Saying that, I'm not convinced he *is* evil.... maybe it's like a double....tripple...quadruple.....quinttup­le twist....

And in terms of the show it's a yum, if you nkow what I mean.

Topher and Bennet (short lived as it was :( )
over a year ago hpmaniac666 said…
Aww, I got beaten, ignore mine!
heart
Yuck.

I didn't like her, I'm actually kind of glad as to what happened to her in the last episode.

Alpha not being in The Hollow Men.
over a year ago fanfly said…
Yuck. I love it when Alpha shows up- I was a bit disappointed that he didn't make an appearance.

Clyde Randolph 2.0 in Whiskey's body.
over a year ago DefineDelicate said…
Yuck and Yum?
I though Amy looked smoking but the idea that a dude's in a girl's body freaked me out a little lol.
[sorry I had to edit my post...]

original Topher or Topher 2.0
last edited over a year ago
...erm i'm not quite sure how to respond to that.
Yum to both of course but preference wise, I always prefer an original

The LA Dollhouse letting all of there actives go.
over a year ago DefineDelicate said…
Yum? LOL I want them free. haha!

Victor Ice skating in tights :p
over a year ago London said…
Yum?

Hmm, I am a fan of Victor doing just about anything but I'm not a fan of tights.

Bennet and Topher
over a year ago smms said…
8 months and no reply. This needs to be changed.
Yuck. If we saw more of Bennet I might of changed my mind. They hardly knew each other (which isn't bad) but I didn't have an emotional connection to their relationship since I didn't see much of it.

Topher